Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: offtopic-thread in english (about everything)

«« | Seite 18 von 36 | »»
Thema: offtopic-thread in english (about everything)
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #851 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
@shilpa
Yes, it is. But it's closer to Bulgarian than to the languages of the former Yugoslav republic and they still use the cyrillic alpabet in Macedonia as opposed to Bosnia and Croatia

Yeah, and the voice and his charismatic appearance made me a fan of his a few years back. Smily "smilesmile" Sometimes there really are good singers at the Eurovision song contest. Not often, but sometimes.

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #852 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
Zitat von Djarmila:
Sometimes there really are good singers at the Eurovision song contest. Not often, but sometimes.

Such as:

Tanzen - Ukraine...Verka Serduchka (Eurovision Song Contest 2007)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY1AnCJsxDk

-

But I really like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SKSaId-mXY

Unfortunately, in English Smily "tutmirleid"

---

Die Farbe deiner Stimme, der Ton in deinem Blick,
der Klang in deinen Augen, den vergess ich nicht.

Beitrag #853 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
Yeah, sometimes Eurovision produces really weird acts. The one you mentioned is a classic as well as the Danish participant last time or Dana International a few years back. Some acts are so bad and some so ridiculous that I sometimes doubt this contest is a serious contest.

That Georgian song was quite good but my favourites last time were Molitva (the winner song) and the song by the Belarussian contestant Dima Koldun. Forgot the English title of his song but the original title was "Day mne silu". I always prefer the original songs to the English translations. I think it's a shame they don't have to sing in their mother tongue anymore Smily "tutmirleid"

---

Beitrag #854 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
Zitat von Djarmila:

Yeah, Tose was close to my idea of a dream man, in his charisma more than in his appearance.

It is the charisma....ALWAYS!!! The same with SRK. His radiant "dimple|dark-brown-eyes|ahhhh-smile"-action
makes me melt. Only with this charisma "EMINATING" (I need help) from him and I get down to a more primal desire. Smily "hehe"

Zitat von Djarmila:

So you like Greek music as well?

Yes...I like Greek music a lot! Though, I don't have a lot, yet. I am still looking for a good a download page.

---

Beitrag #855 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
Zitat von Djarmila:
I think it's a shame they don't have to sing in their mother tongue anymore Smily "tutmirleid"

I absolutely agree. They should definitely re-enact that. OMG...the Greek (whatever GREEK was left to it) song 2007 was ... *NO WORDS*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b6rF9bndw4&feature=related

Smily "nichtgut" Smily "tutmirleid"

---

Beitrag #856 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
Nah, for some people it's more the looks than charisma. I guess best is a combination of both Smily "smilesmile"

What kind of Greek music do you like then? Pop?
A shame I never got to know who sang the songs we were listening to. I found out a few were by Sakis Rouvas, Despina Vandi and Antique but would love to find some other good sonsg as well. Any singers/songs you can recommend??

---

Beitrag #857 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
Zitat von Djarmila:
I think it's a shame they don't have to sing in their mother tongue anymore Smily "tutmirleid"

I'm in the same opinion Smily "doesen" I hated the last song Poland offered.
It was soo cheap. I hope next year they'll choose a polish singer.
The woman looked like a big Barbie Doll, or like Jessica Simpson.

@ thanae the first Song is pretty cool, but nothing in particular.
Most of the performances in Eurovision Contest concentrate too
much on the show than on the song - which is more important.

---

karma is a bit** only if you are

Beitrag #858 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
That's true but at least those "show songs" do not always win. "Molitva" didn't have much show an did win this year, the Olsen Brothers didn't have any show and won in 2000 and even Sertab Erener didn't have much show and won in 2003. So I'm glad that some people still listen to the actual songs instead of concentrating on the show Smily "smile"

---

Beitrag #859 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
At least some people Smily "smilesmile"

But the second problem are the votings. Neighbours
give one another the highest number of points -.-

---

Beitrag #860 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
Zitat von shilpa08:
At least some people Smily "smilesmile"

But the second problem are the votings. Neighbours
give one another the highest number of points -.-

Yes you are reight. It is so stupidSmily "smilesmile" that neighbours give each other the highest number of pointsSmily "nichtgut"

---
Kücük Kadinlar

Sig gelöscht, da zu breit ... Steena

Beitrag #861 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
True in some cases but there is nothing wrong in giving your neighbour points of the song is really good. This year some people said "Molitva" won by the help of the neighbouring countries but even after calculating without the points from the "neighbours" the song would have won, so it does not always depend on the neighbours...

---

Beitrag #862 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
Sorry guys.....I got....hmmm...caught up in the "Quasselthread" and some "sigi-action" as you can see. Smily "silberblick"

I think the point placing is quite fair in the overall summary.

---

Beitrag #863 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
I liked the animation before better Smily "smilesmile"
I'm not a huge fan of SRK but when he tries to be sexy he's just so not!! For me he was much more sexy when he was still cute instead of trying to show his body.

---

Beitrag #864 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
@Djarmila
For me too. I think when he shows his body he looks very ugly. I´m a huge fan of him but I don´t like his new style.Smily "nichtgut"

---
Kücük Kadinlar

Sig gelöscht, da zu breit ... Steena

Beitrag #865 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2007
Zitat von Djarmila:
I liked the animation before better Smily "smilesmile"
I'm not a huge fan of SRK but when he tries to be sexy he's just so not!! For me he was much more sexy when he was still cute instead of trying to show his body.

Ähhhh...ok...

Sorry, I am not in the condition to talk about SRK in an objective way at the moment, but I absolutely get your point and I partially agree with you.

But...OMG...right now...I am beyond remedy!

Sorry...I AM TOTALLY THRU THE WIND!!! *lol*

Smily "silberblick"

---

Beitrag #866 - erstellt: 30. Januar 2008
Zitat von thanae:

.............. talk about SRK in an objective way at the moment.............

Objective and Shahrukh?? That´s one of the hardest challenges I think. (Okay I think it´s the hardest thing on earth to be objective if you talk about someone like Shahrukh *smile*) Because his eyes are soooo warm and ... äh... objective... I think both Shahrukhs are okay, the one who wants to be cute and the other one who wants to be sexy. BUT, at the moment he tries a bit too hard I think... Dard E Disco, okay! But make such a fuss of that?? It has destroyed a bit of the Oso-Feeling, that everywhere you look for oso you only find a half-naked Shahrukh instead of a Picture with him and Deepika.

*lonelyyyy I am so lonelyyyyy... I have nobodyyyyy* Smily "smilesmile"

---
~*~The only Love I want is the Real one~*~

Don und die Königin der Herzen - my FF

Beitrag #867 - erstellt: 30. Januar 2008
Yes, SrkSchaf, your are absolutely right that it is the hardest thing on earth to talk about SRK objectively...about any person I guess. But back then, when I wrote my last posting in this thread I was definitely...not in the condition to do anything objectively. Did I watch OSO before? Smily "kopfkratz" I cannot remember. Smily "smilesmile"

But here again I am talking about the half naked Shahrukh whom I like to look at but who is DEFINITLE NOT my favourite SRK. I really agree with your point regarding this matter. Then again OSO is about so much more than just a die-hard-wanting-to-be-sexy Shahrukh and I assume that it was not at all HIS intention to come across like that exclusively. It was part of the role and Farah was probably the one encouraging this and that REALLY is ok. But in the end, a big amount was and still is due to the fans that OSO is now seen as THE "Sexy Shahrukh Movie" and it surely is ONE of the sides of OSO but first of all for me, THIS MOVIE WAS JUST SO MUCH FUN from the beginning to the very end. I had and still have such a great time watching OSO.

Smily "top" Smily "top" Smily "top"

---

Beitrag #868 - erstellt: 10. Februar 2008
Thanae,
I assume you have watched Oso before writing the posting before your last posting, or you watched something other with srk? Smily "smilesmile"
Yes, their is a good thing you said about OSO, the Sexy Shahrukh is one part of the Movie, but the movie is more than that, and that is great fun!
I had and i will have a good time watching Oso too!
But their is another thing which isn´t good in my opinion. (is that normal english? my god, i can´t think)
In TV there were shown some arr... little parts of Oso? like a teaser or trailer Smily "silberblick" and everywhere you look at first their is Dard-E-Disco.
And sometimes the whole trailer from Oso is made of D-E-D-Parts. It´s a bit to much... or?
Can´t wait untill Shahrukhs next movie, I hope the DeD-trouble is than away Smily "silberblick"
(sorry my english is today not very good...to much srk..Smily "smilesmile")

---

Beitrag #869 - erstellt: 10. Februar 2008
Hello! Smily "winke"

Beitrag #870 - erstellt: 18. Februar 2008
@ Mims

Hello, how are you? Smily "winke"

---

Beitrag #871 - erstellt: 18. Februar 2008
@ SrkSchaf

Yes, I can recall now that I was doing a new ani for a 'Signatur(e)' and that's why I was 'a little' out of place. Smily "smilesmile" Haha...don't worry, I got what you were trying to convey. Smily "wink" Well, that's just what happens when there is 'too much Shah'. Smily "smilesmile"

You are absolutely right, the whole fuss about Shah's sexiness and half-nakedness in OSO was mainly because the trailer and teaser primarily consisted of D-e-D scenes.

And as I always like to say: It's all Shahrukh's fault. Smily "lach"

EDIT: To be honest as well, I am guilty, too. Despite the first shock of seeing Shah with the 'OSO'-Look, I came to the point of really liking it very much. Smily "silberblick" That has changed a bit now...as I realized again that I really like Shah's look before OSO.

---

Beitrag #872 - erstellt: 19. Februar 2008
hello together

well i've been seeing the trailor to oso as well and i have to say, with this trailor, i wouldt'nt go into the movie. its seems quite flat. on of my friends says its good. hve you already seen it? is it worth watsching it? and what about tare zameen par?

well, thanks
althea

---
abhi yaa kabhi nahi

Beitrag #873 - erstellt: 19. Februar 2008
Hi althea,

how are you doing? I have seen OSO now twice in a movie theater and NUMEROUS times on DVD. I absolutely love the movie. I just had so much fun throughout the whole film. This movie is just all over the place. It exaggerates EVERYTHING and definitely should not be taken too seriously. Have you checked out the »Om Shanti Om-Thread« yet? I guess for the rest, you just have to watch it yourself. In my opinion, it's definitely worth it.

And TZP...uhhhhh Smily "sweetheart" another really lovely movie. I watched it a few weeks ago and I really thought it was beautifully made. Here again, check out the »Taare Zameen Par-Thread«

Take care...Smily "winke"

---

Beitrag #874 - erstellt: 26. Februar 2008
@ althea

helloSmily "winke"
Like thanae said, the Movie is worth watching! But you have to watch it yourself and than you can say, if you think so too, or if you don´t think so.

And Taare Zameen Par is also a very good movie. You have to love the little Boy and the whole story is so cute, sometimes you think, you are the little boy and sometimes you think that you see the world with his eyes. I love this movie very much, because he has both, funny things and also sad scenes. Smily "top"

@ thanae

A new Signature sounds like music in my ears! I love your Signatures veeeeeerry much Smily "hehe"
I think every Shahrukhfan who watched Ded many many times is also guilty, me too. But thats the "SRK-Effect" (I call it like this) i think.
I said to myself, no DED is to much six-pack i don´t want to watch it a second time, but then i watched it another time and another as well and so on... and I have to say, i like it but i hate it (can´t describe exactly what I want to say, perhaps because even I don´t know what I want to say...Smily "smilesmile") Its sad but true, i think. Shahrukh could do almost (almost!!) everything, even wear a pettycoat (Smily "lach") and we will like it, because its shahrukh and we love him so much Smily "silberblick" To come to another topic than SRK, *thinkig if there is a topic without srk...*
Yes, you said you watched TZP, so what is your fav-scene, or one of the scenes, which you like very much?

---

Beitrag #875 - erstellt: 26. Februar 2008
@ SRKSchaf: Thanks for your comment on my sigs. Smily "thanks" I love making them, too. Smily "smilesmile"

Zitat von SrkSchaf:

I said to myself, no DED is to much six-pack i don´t want to watch it a second time, but then i watched it another time and another as well and so on... and I have to say, i like it but i hate it (can´t describe exactly what I want to say, perhaps because even I don´t know what I want to say...Smily "smilesmile")

Haha...I know exactly what you are talking about. I like Shah's 6-pack but at the same time I really don't. It's wicked!!! Smily "silberblick" You are absolutely right...he could wear ANYTHING (or nothing Smily "dumdidum") and still look stunning. *STOP* I could go on like this forever but I won't.

So, I agree...let's change the subject! I watched TZP only once and as far as I can recall the movie, one of my favorite scenes is the whole part at the end where everyone is sitting in that...hmmm...'theater-thing' and just paints. I LOVE THIS SCENE Smily "sweetheart" For me, this captures one essential statement of the movie: Being yourself, not to think but just feel and accept and love everyone for what he or she is and is capable of.

What about you? What is your fav. scene?

Which other, recent movie did you like?

---

Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #876 - erstellt: 27. Februar 2008
@ than Smily "smilesmile"

Every beautiful Signature should be comment(ed)? Smily "silberblick" Or something like this, I think you understand this.
You said we should stop the Topic Shah but... but... one thing... nothing sounds interesting Smily "dumdidum" Smily "smilesmile"
Wow, the thing you said about the End of TZP is sooo sweet. You are more than right, its so sweet when everybody is painting, but
there is another scene in the Film, which i like very much.

The Scene when Aamir comes to the Dad of the little Boy to tell him something about the Problems Ishaan has got. When he tells the
Father to read what is written on this Chinese(??) thing and he can´t. Its so sad, that another Person understands what Ishaan is feeling
and his own dad isn´t... but another scene is also very good, one which is more funnier Smily "smilesmile"

When Ishaan is dreaming while he is writing his Math-Test. The Cartoon-Part is so cute. But i think the whole movie is cute, so i could take every scene and say its one scene, which I like really much.

Errr, another recent movie? Thats a hard question, because in my area there is no Indian Shop(??) and so I can´t buy so much movies...Smily "tutmirleid"
And to buy stuff on the internet, i am not allowed, so I am not able to see as much films as I want.

But my friend gave me Chak De! India last week, the movie is really good, do you think so too?

---

Beitrag #877 - erstellt: 26. März 2008
I need translation Smily "smilesmile"
What does "Ich interessiere mich nicht mehr dafür." mean in German?
I think "I don't care about that any longer.". Is that right? Smily "silberblick"

---
David Villa & Iker Casillas (L)

Beitrag #878 - erstellt: 26. März 2008
@ zem ich glaube besser wäre: "I'm not interested in this any longer."
"I don't care about" bedeutet mehr so "Es kümmert mich nicht mehr."

Smily "winke"

---

Beitrag #879 - erstellt: 27. März 2008
@shilpa08 ja, das meinte ich auch. Smily "smilesmile" nur ich bin mir nicht sicher ob any longer oder any more.

---

Beitrag #880 - erstellt: 27. März 2008
>> (Ich interessiere mich nicht länger dafür)
When you say "any longer" that means "nicht länger".

>> (Ich interessiere mich nicht mehr dafür)
When you say "anymore" that means "nicht mehr".

Smily "smilesmile" So you can choose the one you like better.

---

Beitrag #881 - erstellt: 28. März 2008
Aaaah you've taught me something. Thanks.
I didn't know that before. My teacher will be surprised haha. Smily "hehe"

---

Beitrag #882 - erstellt: 13. Mai 2008
Zitat von kajol92:
I need translation Smily "smilesmile"
What does "Ich interessiere mich nicht mehr dafür." mean in German?
I think "I don't care about that any longer.". Is that right? Smily "silberblick"

What about "I am no longer interested in that"? It sounds a little better to my ear than "I am not interested in it any longer". Latter is correct as well, no doubt.

But everyone is striving for perfectness, isnt it? ;)

Can anyone summarize the latest ("proper") topic please? I was to lazy to read Smily "tongue" . I'd really be happy about that Smily "smile" .. because I'd really like to join the conversation as well =) ... And it's a good practise I think.

Beitrag #883 - erstellt: 18. Juli 2008
HELLOOO, does anyone want to talk with me? Smily "smilesmile" Smily "silberblick"

---
[center]back to Bollywood :D

[i]Because the World keeps spinning around...

Beitrag #884 - erstellt: 18. Juli 2008
Yes I want it to, but in a few minutes I have to go, because today I and Kajolandshahrukh will go to DilSe93 for a few days, and tomorrow we will went to the festival in Stuttgart^^

---
http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/7982c...d-0e83eec54b0f

Beitrag #885 - erstellt: 18. Juli 2008
oh woow thats really nice Smily "smile" i live in the near of stuttgart, too Smily "smilesmile" Can you tell me whats going on at this festival ??Smily "silberblick"

---

Beitrag #886 - erstellt: 18. Juli 2008
Oh it's cool, I went there last year, you can buy bangles and such stuff (i hope that is right english xDD) you can watch movies and much more.
Here you can read more about the festival (but in german)
http://www.filmbuerobw.de/typo3/Bollywood_and_Beyond.113.0.html?&L=0

May be we see us there tomorrow^^ If you think: "That could be zippo..." ask the person^^
(I will wear a red Saree)

---

Beitrag #887 - erstellt: 18. Juli 2008
wow thats great i would love to go there, but tomorrow i've got to go to the animalhouse. hahaha Smily "smilesmile" Smily "smilesmile" its important to me, but maybe next time, it would be really great there, i can imagine Smily "smilesmile" have a lot fun there!

---

Beitrag #888 - erstellt: 18. Juli 2008
Poor you...
But next year I hope we can meet you there, it would a pleasure to me^^

---

Beitrag #889 - erstellt: 18. Juli 2008
Oh thanks for me too Smily "smile" where are you living?? Smily "smile"

---

Beitrag #890 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
Good morning everyone!!!!What's up?

its sooo strange that i speak/write englisch in my holidays Smily "doesen" but i love englisch Smily "silberblick"

---

Addicted - Meine Story über Taylor Lautner auf myfanfiction.de. Wer will kann mal vorbeischauen (link bei Homepage)

Beitrag #891 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
Hey LuAnSu,

how are you doing?

---

Beitrag #892 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
sooo i'm very bored...and now i thought why don't i just write here? so is anybody on?Smily "winke"

---
People just don't understand. It's more than a car.
It's a Lifestyle; a Release; a Passion. Passion for Speed.

Beitrag #893 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
Hey IndiaHouse Smily "thanks",

I'm still here but I have to go soon. How are you besides feeling bored? Smily "smilesmile"

---

Beitrag #894 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
@than hey Smily "thanks" I'm fine...but bored xD and how are you?

---

Beitrag #895 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
Why? Is there nothing you could do that would release you from that boredom?

I am great, thanks Smily "smilesmile" but I have to clean up and I don't want to. Well, but what can you do?!

---

Beitrag #896 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
well actually no... i'm here in the philippines...and i don't know anybody...except my cousins, aunts, uncles and my drum teacher...but friends? no, i don't have...not yet...

hmm i should clean up my room too...but i'm too lazy ^^

---

Beitrag #897 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
What time is it at your place again? How old are your relatives there?

You have a drum teacher? That's awesome. You mean you learn to play on a 'regular' drum set or what kind of drum is it?

---

Beitrag #898 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
now it's 17.46 .. my relatives? oh my god, i don't know xD i have more than 40 cousins xD

yes i have a drum teacher^^ he's really cool ^^ i learn to play on a regular drum set yes^^ it's hard but fun^^

---

Beitrag #899 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
Well, I was just wondering. Are there no friend-like people among your relatives?

That is so cool. I'd love to learn to play on a drum set but I don't have time at the moment.

Ok, I'm sorry I gotta go now. Wish you a wonderful day...kick that boredom out of the window! Smily "smilesmile" That's an order!

---

Beitrag #900 - erstellt: 27. August 2008
the problem is..i know just 5 of my 40 cousins -.-

yeah it is cool playing the drums...especially when the teacher likes to drink beer -.- xD

well i wish u a wonderful day too .. ok i'll try to kick it out Smily "lachlach"

---

Produktempfehlungen

« erste Seite ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... letzte Seite »
Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen