Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

September 2017
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
    1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Simone Singh

Thema: Simone Singh
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #1 - erstellt: 06. November 2006
ich finde diese frau echt hübsch und sie ist eine gute schauspielerinn, also bisjetzt hab ich sie nur in k3g und kal ho naa ho gesehen. für die wo sie nicht kennen sie spielt in k3g roxa und in kal ho naa ho spielt sie Camilla.
hier habe ich bilder von ihr
Simone
Simone 2
eine szene von ihr in kal ho naa ho

---
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #2 - erstellt: 06. November 2006
ähm haben wir so eine thread nicht schon mal??Smily "silberblick"

---

Beitrag #3 - erstellt: 06. November 2006
also ich hab nochmal nachgeschaut und habe nichts gefunden

---

Beitrag #4 - erstellt: 06. November 2006
Smily "thanks" oh sry hab das falsche forum gemeint...sry !!!Smily "smilesmile"

---

Beitrag #5 - erstellt: 21. November 2006
Ich find Simone nicht sehr gut..ich mag sie irgendwie nicht..

---
www.miracles.de.tl
schaut doch mal bei meiner Page vorbei!

Beitrag #6 - erstellt: 22. November 2006
Filmography Simone Singh

# Being Cyrus (2005) .... Tina Sethna
# Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) .... Camilla
... aka Tomorrow May Never Come (USA: informal literal English title)
... aka Tomorrow May Not Be (USA: DVD box title)
# Sssshhh... (2003)
# Sur: The Melody of Life (2002) .... Divya
# Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya (2002) .... Meghna
# Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... (2001) .... Rukhsaar
... aka Happiness & Tears (USA: DVD box title)
... aka K3G (India: Hindi title: informal short title)
... aka KKKG (India: Hindi title: informal short title)
... aka Sometimes Happiness, Sometimes Sorrow (International: English title)
... aka Sometimes Happy, Sometimes Sad (Europe: English title)
# Ek Rishtaa: The Bond of Love (2001) .... Priya Kapoor
... aka Bond of Love (International: English title)
... aka Ek Rishtaa (India: Hindi title: short title)

# "Heena" (1998) TV Series .... Heena
# "Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh" (1997) TV Series .... Anita
... aka A Strange Tale (India: English title)
# "Swabhimaan" (1995) TV Series
... aka Self Esteem (India: English title)

Quelle

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #7 - erstellt: 22. November 2006
also ich finde sie spielt ihre rollen sehr gut...sie ist etwas intrigant aber ehrlich....

Beitrag #8 - erstellt: 22. November 2006
Simone Singh

Acting happened by chance: Simone Singh

Her immaculate dress sense, chiselled good looks and angelic eyes have attracted many television surfer's notice. Even Karan Johar, who cast her in K3G in a small role, obviously likes her. She may have made a small beginning, but Simone Singh has big ambitions, which includes an international project to be directed by husband Fahd Samar. A chat with the promising actress.

From television to the silver screen - hasn't the journey taken you a long time?

I am going to trot out a very clichéd line which you must have heard umpteen times - I came into acting by accident. I come from Jamshedpur where as a school girl I was never exposed to films at all, save a few Hollywood ones. As a small-town girl, I was very academically inclined and not even in my wildest of dreams did I ever think of cinema. But when I came to Mumbai to study, everybody told me that I should get a portfolio done to try modeling, which I did for a lark. From then on, a new world opened up and television was the natural outcome of my exposure to the glamour world. Therefore, television provided me with a platform to prove my talent and I was happy doing television serials. Film offers started coming my way out of the blue.

Didn't you have a crush on any Indian actor?

Surprisingly no. But I did almost swoon every time Vinod Khanna came on the telly. Funnily enough, I didn't even know his name for a very long time so there was no way I could find out who this handsome hunk was. Other than that, even Mr. Bachchan didn't mean a thing to me, till I got to know of his enormous talent.

But don't you think you have entered the industry at an opportune time when a new kind of movies are being made for urban audiences?

Yes, I think I can relate to today's films more for obvious reasons. They touch upon stories that the younger moviegoers in big cities easily connect with and Karan Johar, Farhan Akhtar and many others are people I too would want to be associated with. With due respect to other directors, I don't see myself doing what I don't believe in.

But in Karan Johar's film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham your role was insignificant?
I know it was a small role but had it not been for Karan I would have said a straight 'no.' I could see that it was a major film with all the makings of a blockbuster and the opportunity to work with major stars. Hence I accepted it. I must tell you that I have no regrets whatsoever doing it even after all my scenes were chopped at the editing table. I understand the continuity factor and the economics involved in the movie making business.

Aren't you interested in masala movies?

I am and my next film is going to be a regular masala film. The film is being directed by Srikant Pandya and has model Tarun Khanna and me in the lead. It's a girl's journey into her life and barring the songs the film's complete. I am anxiously looking forward to the picturisation of the songs. I don't think I'll have problems learning the jhatka steps since I have trained in Kathak. Besides, my husband Fahd Samar is also making a film with an Indian and international starcast. If everything gets organized the film should start rolling in December. I have a very interesting role in it.

But that's only two films? Would you continue doing television?

I want to do just one or two films at a time. I am not cut out for a full time career with ten films to shoot for. And yes, television at the moment would continue to be my interest with the serial Heena going great guns. I don't know how many more episodes we are going to shoot for. As far as my future is concerned, it will depend on the films' release and their fate at the box office. As of now, I don't even know whether I want to do television, films or both.

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #9 - erstellt: 23. November 2006
Zitat von Tabasum:
also ich finde sie spielt ihre rollen sehr gut...sie ist etwas intrigant aber ehrlich....

KLar spielt sie gut, aber sie ist mir nicht sympatisch...

---
www.miracles.de.tl
schaut doch mal bei meiner Page vorbei!

Beitrag #10 - erstellt: 26. Dezember 2006
ich fand sie in kal ho naa ho schlimm ist voll dumm wenn sie solche rollen spielt

---

Beitrag #11 - erstellt: 21. Juni 2007
Ich fand sie in KHNH witzig.Smily "top"

---

Beitrag #12 - erstellt: 04. Juli 2007
ach war die des in KHNH hab gedacht des isch Divya Dutta Smily "smilesmile" upps... hehe

---

*~_Ard@ TuR@N Fr€@k_~*

Beitrag #13 - erstellt: 04. Juli 2007
Also ... bei K3G fand ich sie viel süßer als in KHNH.... da is sie ya... n "Gold Digger" Smily "smilesmile"

sie is ganz hübsch

---
http://ballerinaposesgetyounowhere.tumblr.com

Beitrag #14 - erstellt: 04. Juli 2007
heeee... wo ist sie bei KKKG??

---

*~_Ard@ TuR@N Fr€@k_~*

Beitrag #15 - erstellt: 04. Juli 2007
sie spielt da Rukhsar ... Anjalis (Kajols) Cousine im Film

die , die heiratet Smily "smilesmile"

---
http://ballerinaposesgetyounowhere.tumblr.com

Beitrag #16 - erstellt: 04. Juli 2007
Ich fand sie in K3G auch besser als in KHNHSmily "silberblick"
Aber hübsch ist sieSmily "top"

---
Indien

Hilfe

Beitrag #17 - erstellt: 05. Juli 2007
heee ich bin jetzt total verwirrtSmily "silberblick" , ich hab gedacht des ist Divya Dutta und die in Veer Zaara , des ist doch divy dutta oder???

---

*~_Ard@ TuR@N Fr€@k_~*

Beitrag #18 - erstellt: 05. Juli 2007
Ja, Divya Dutta spielt die Rolle von Shapo in Veer Zaara, aber das Simone ist das net Smily "wink"

Beitrag #19 - erstellt: 06. Juli 2007
die sehen sich schon ähnlich finde ich

---

*~_Ard@ TuR@N Fr€@k_~*

Beitrag #20 - erstellt: 15. Juli 2007
ich mag die voll find die auch sehr hübsch .ich guck immer dies erie heena und da gefällt sie mir vollSmily "top"

---

Beitrag #21 - erstellt: 25. August 2008
Fand sie in K3G auch besser als in Kal Ho Naa Ho.

Aber das liegt auch an der Rolle, die sie dort gespielt hat.
In K3G fand ich sie voll sweet. Smily "top"

---

Beitrag #22 - erstellt: 21. Juli 2013
Simone mochte ich in K3G und KHNH Smily "top"
In K3G war sie total süß. In KHNH eher so ne Geld Liebhaberin.
Hübsch fand ich sie in beiden Rollen, aber als Camilla in KHNH fand ich sie ein wenig hübscher.
Ich denke, als Camilla war sie besser als Rukhsar Smily "smilesmile" Aber auch Rukhsar war nice Smily "smilesmile"

Hübsch finde ich sie aufjedenfallSmily "silberblick"

---
Produktempfehlungen

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen