Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

Juli 2018
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Shaan

Thema: Shaan
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #1 - erstellt: 19. November 2006
einer meiner lieblinssänger, er hat voll die schöne stimme. wie findet ihr ihn???

Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #2 - erstellt: 19. November 2006
Shaan (singer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaan, real name Shantanu Mukherjee, is a popular Indian singer.

Career

As a child, Shaan began his career by singing ad jingles. After giving it up for a brief period, he soon returned to it, and also began to sing remixes and cover versions. In the 1987 movie Parinda, when he was only 15 years of age, Shaan sang a singular line in the song, Kitni Pyari Hai Dosti Hamari.

His career began in 1995 with his first release, the remix album called Q-funk. However, he first achieved real success with Roop Inka Mastana, a remixed version of R D Burman's hits. A remix guru called Biddu, who rechristened him 'Shaan', made this possible for Shaan and was crucial to the album's production. In 1996, Shaan and his sister, Sagarika came out with Naujawan, their first big release. The album received a positive response from the public. Later in 1996 Shaan went solo with an album called Love-o-logy, which did not achieve similar success.

After creating the album Tanha Dil, released in 2000, containing a mix of ballads and tunes, Shaan's career skyrocketed. The album established him as a distinctive and talented singer, as well as winning him the MTV Music Awards Asia, Best Solo Album award. Three years later Shaan launched his album Aksar which was again hugely successful. He plans to release an album remaking his father's compositions with his sister.

Apart from his albums, Shaan has sung playback vocals for various Bollywood films, including Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi, Lakshya, Dil Chahta Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Hum Tum, Dhoom, Dus , Salaam Namaste and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna . He currently hosts his own television show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Zee TV, which won the Music Programme of the Year award at the Indian Telly Awards in 2003. At the same awards function, Shaan won Best TV Music Director, for creating the music of the Zee TV show, Lipstick, for friend, Goldie Behl.

Popular songs by Shaan include his first hit, Musu Musu Hasi, as well as Tanha Dil and Bhool Ja from his albums and the very popular song Dus Bahane. Recently he has released an album with MLTR namely "Take me to your heart", which is on his latest album entitled Tishnagi.

Along with singing, Shaan has also acted in the movie, Daman, also starring Raveena Tandon. He has made appearances in his songs in the movies, Zameen and Hungama.

Awards

* MTV Asia Music Awards 2000, Best Solo Album, Album: Tanha Dil.
* Zee Cine Awards 2004, Best Playback Singer (Male), Song: Suno Na, Film: Jhankar Beats.

Albums

* Love-o-logy
* Tanha Dil
* Aksar
* Bhool Ja
* Bhool Ja and other hits
* Tishnagi

Quelle

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #3 - erstellt: 19. November 2006
Jetzt muss ich mal gestehen, dass mir Shaans Stimme überhaupt nicht zusagt. Im Gegenteil. Es gab bisher nur ein einziges Lied, bei dem ich seine Stimme gut fand und das war glaube ich bei "Bolo Na Tum Zara". Ansonsten mag ich mir von ihm selten was anhören

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.

Beitrag #4 - erstellt: 19. November 2006
Ich mag ihnSmily "smilesmile" er hat irgendwie mehr ne moderne stimme.

Beitrag #5 - erstellt: 19. November 2006
und nun ein paar zeilen von mir zum Thema.. neben zahlreichen Songs aus Bollywoodfilmen von ihm, habe ich zwei seiner Alben (Tishnagi und Aksar), weil er für mich einfach zu den Größen Bollywoods gehört. Wenn ich auf der Rückseite einer CD lese, dass Shaan einen (oder mehrere) Songs auf der Scheibe singt, lass ich sie meist nicht mehr los und klammere mich krampfhaft fest, bis sie in meiner Einkaufstüte ihren Platz findet.
Einer seiner schönsten Songs ist in meinen Augen "Jhoom Le", aber auch "Tanha Dil" kann ich absolut empfehlen. Shaan gehört einfach mit seiner Stimme zu den schnellen Partysongs oder dem typischen "wir-tanzen-in-der-Disco" Song, der in kaum einem BW-Streifen fehlt.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #6 - erstellt: 19. November 2006
mein lieblingslied zurzeit singt er auch mit, rok sako to rok loSmily "top" .

Beitrag #7 - erstellt: 22. November 2006
ich mag ihn auch sehr. ich finde seine stimme superSmily "top"

---
Kajol ♥

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #8 - erstellt: 03. Dezember 2006
Ich finde Shaan auch einfach Smily "top"!

Für mich ist ja Udit der Sänger mit der "lächelnden Stimme" und Shaan der, mit der "schmunzelnden Stimme". Smily "smilesmile" (Deshalb passt er auch so grandios zu Saif!) Seine Stimme hat einfach etwas verführerisches. Smily "wink"

Ein schneller, frecher Rhytmus + seine Stimme = Gute-Laune-Song-De-Luxe! Smily "smile"

---
http://ryasbollywood-palace.de.tl/ Besucht mich mal ^^

Beitrag #9 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2006
hat jemand ein bi´ld von ihm?

Beitrag #10 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2006
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3152/shaanaz1.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5226/shaan1qi1.jpg

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #11 - erstellt: 07. Dezember 2006
also sein aussehen sagt mir jetzt nicht so zu, aber er ist ja auch sänger und nicht schauspieler oder so und ausserdem kommt es ja auf die inneren werte anSmily "smilesmile"

---
Kajol ♥

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #12 - erstellt: 08. Dezember 2006
@Steena: Smily "dankedankedanke" für die tollen Bilder! Smily "thanks" Ich finde ihn ganz niedlich. Smily "smile"

---

Beitrag #13 - erstellt: 20. Dezember 2006
Zitat von xXAnjaliXx:
ich mag ihn auch sehr. ich finde seine stimme superSmily "top"

ich korigiere mich noch mal,
ich finde seine stimme wirklich super aber sobald es so ein bisschen sprechgesang ähnlich wird, finde ich sie nicht mehr so schön. in Main Hoon Don zum beispiel gibt es ein paar dieser stellen

---
Kajol ♥

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #14 - erstellt: 27. Januar 2007
STRAIGHT SPEAK

Teil 1

Shantanu Mukherjee, or Shaan as he is known to the world, is a second-generation artiste in the film industry - his father, the late Manas Mukherjee, had been a music director, even as Shaan's sister Sagarika is also well-known as a singer.
But more than the genetic inclination towards music, Shaan's fame today rests on youth appeal and his vocal skills. Viju Shah, who first recorded him in Pyar Ishq Aur Mohabbat, stated then that Shaan is one of the fastest singers on the uptake and makes value-added contributions to a song.
The singer made his debut with 'Musumusu hasi' from Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi in 1999, though it was 'Nikamma kiya iss dil ne' from Kya Dil Ne Kahaa that really got his career going.
The winner of the Hero Honda Star-Screen Award for 'Chand sifarish' from Fanaa is also a family man, with no controversies or affairs to his name. When we meet up at his residence on a Saturday evening, he is squatting on the floor, playing with his kids Soham and Shubh on one of his rare 'off' days. He has to leave at six - his sons have to be taken to a park by daddy - so the interview must be over by then. We quickly move to his music room. Excerpts follow.
It's been nine years in the field. Where do you see yourself?
Earlier, I had never felt that I had missed out on awards, though my first-ever award was from Screen for my album Tanha Dil that released in 2000. But this award has been a turning point in my career.

Could you elaborate on that?
Well, I really had not realized how important it was till I was swamped by congratulatory messages from my fraternity. I was used to my songs from films becoming hits, from 'Koi kahen' and 'Woh ladki hai kahaan' from Dil Chahta Hai to 'Dus bahaane' for which KK and I were jointly nominated for the Screen Playback Singer award last year. The song that really got my career moving was 'Nikamma kiya' from Kya Dil Ne Kahaa, which got epidemic popularity and set a new tone for songs in Hindi cinema, but even that did not get me the kind of new respect that 'Chand sifarish' got me. So as a song it really sticks out among my work, and as I said when I was nominated and after I won, everyone had told me that this was not just a great song but the kind that was award-worthy.

Who else among the nominees did you yourself rate high, in the sense that though you had hoped to win, you saw a possibility that another singer could have snatched the trophy instead?
I think that all of them were good. But I also feel that the overall impact works more, and that if you justify the calibre of the song you have a higher chance of winning. I think that singing se zyaada the awards are dependent on the song itself. Like Sonu Nigam was nominated for 'Bawari piya ki' - now that is a singer's song because it is a semi-classical number, and I am sure that uss safai ke saath I could not have sung it. Agar mushkil gaana gaane ke liye award diya jaata then Sonu would have won it. But the overall package worked in favour of 'Chand sifarish'.

Speaking of this, isn't it true that none of the songs that we hear today are recorded live but are 'assembled'; vocals from digital recordings? Would you say that this can be a valid reason for stopping all awards in the Singer category?
I do not think so at all. In that case all actors awards should also be abolished as they give retakes and only the best shots are retained! I feel that agar mehnat karke koi bhi gaana dil tak pahunchta hai then it deserves a pat. What is the point if someone has worked hard on something that fails to connect with the audience or listener?

You said that you were flooded with congratulatory messages. Did you get calls from the other nominees?
Zubeen Garg congratulated me at the show itself. And among the SMS-es there was one that from the language was almost certainly from KK. The trouble is that most people send messages assuming that you will remember their numbers! A name at the end woul help matters!!

Have the kind of songs you are now getting improved?
I think that will take some time to happen, it's too soon now after the awards to start getting that result. But I definitely realize that I am on a slightly higher level. For example, I was doing a show in West Bengal last week where the guest of honour was a Member of Parliament. After the show's anchor had finished with my introduction, the MP grabbed the microphone and told the audience that my introduction wasn't complete, and added that I had just won the prestigious Screen award!

---

Beitrag #15 - erstellt: 27. Januar 2007
Teil 2

Has all this increased your desire or any kind of lust for awards from now on?
I think that I completely lack the 'lust' element! Waisi bhook mujh mein kabhi bhi nahi thi. I am just happy that log bulaate hain. I also do my shows and my albums. In 2006, I also had popular songs in Don - the title-track - and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Even one or two songs in Jaana - Let's Fall In Love were quite well-known. I just hope now that I am called more by big banners too, because then the song is well-promoted.

You have been very reticent about hype, PR etc.
Yeah, I am like that. I get so many calls asking me whether they could be my PR managers! But I do not understand why I should do that. I never even call music directors, not even Salim-Sulaiman or Pritam, who are more of friends really. It would be embarrassing for me to say something like, 'Mujhe bhi yaad kijiye, sir!' and they would be bound to say 'Zaroor yaad karenge' and then not call at all! The message would be embarassingly loud and clear! I think that it is very simple - if they feel the need for me, they will call!

How do you see the music scene today?
It is too dynamic - we are moving from trend to trend very rapidly. That makes me realize that a solid song like 'Chand sifarish' will not happen very soon!

Are today's music directors under-equipped to give good music or are they good men working under undue pressures?
They are our saving graces, but under undue pressures, definitely. I think that what they are doing today despite the odds is really impressive. The hold of the music companies has increased and trends are driven by business insecurities. Making a regular good song is difficult - every song is gimmicky and in some way targeted at the metro-centric audience because that's where most of the business is. No one is catering to songs for the rest of the country. No songs are situational and the challenge is only to give the next audio hit. Lyrics are not given importance at all. Even the few good lyrics are not given the respect due to them. We even have hook-lines repeated again and again, the way it would happen only with ad jingles so that the product's name would sink in! That is how a song makes a mark today!

Does this rankle you?
It does - in different ways. My last two albums are examples: in Tishnagi I gave a soul-searching number in the era of 'item' songs and remixes, and it boomeranged. I gave a soft number in Aksar during the time of pounding beats and that went unnoticed too! I now realize that I did not create the hype by marketing. I did not even buy back my own CDs to show higher sales!

As a playback singer, does all this affect you?
It does, because finally I am a playback singer. My thoughts in this respect are a bit old-school - but I think that there must be some logical connection between a voice and an actor! I know that the days when a Shammi Kapoor would want only a Mohammed Rafi or a Rajesh Khanna would insist on Kishore Kumar are gone, but you cannot have a thin voice for a star's baritone, or a deep voice for a thin-voiced actor. These cases would be exceptions before, but now they are happening too frequently! Another sore point is the diction - words are pronounced in a wrong manner and are passed because no one gives importance to Hindi and Urdu diction!

---

Beitrag #16 - erstellt: 27. Januar 2007
Teil 3

You are in a vantage position to be objective - you have a hep, even Western image, but you have interacted with old-timers on your TV show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and observed how old songs are predominant in talent competitions and antaksharis.
Even there the ratio has changed - if you watch today's shows there is a complete swing, and 80% of the songs are new. I do not agree with the observation that all this is a passing phase. I do not see a revival but only the beginning of the end! Today, there are people who have never heard of the giants in music. I have personally been witness to an incident where a fan of mine did not recognize one of our veteran singers who is an institution and condescendingly said that she could pose with me for a keepsake photograph because she saw me and came over to greet me! It was not only terribly insulting but a portent of what is to come - like I said, I see this as the beginning of the end!

Maybe the media is responsible as only specific old artistes, composers and songs are being promoted.
That's possible, but the fact remains that these are now being closeted under the label of 'Retro'! I have seen 40-plus NRIs addressing me as 'Bro', touching my feet at the same time (!) and saying that they listen to only new songs!

But haven't you been singing old songs on your shows?
I have - and you know what? I find them easier to sing. This is because they have proper gaps for breathing, and a proper beat structure. The programming done today joins phrases that are humanly impossible to reproduce vocally !

What would be the last straw?
I am not sure if it hasn't already come. We have heard of musically-conscious or knowledgeable actors having a say in the songs in the past, like Rajesh Khanna again. Today, music directors talk of actors telling them, "I am tone-deaf, but I don't like the song, give me something else!"
Quelle

---

Beitrag #17 - erstellt: 28. Januar 2007
Ich mag seine Stimme^^
Am meisten passt er zu Saif, wie in Kuch To Hua Hai oder My Dil Goes Mmmm^^
Er hat auch die anderen Lieder die ich bis jetzt von ihm gehört habe, super gesungen^^
z.B. Chand Sifarish, Koi Kahe, Main Hoon Don, Main Aisa Kyoon Hoon.....Smily "smilesmile" Smily "smilesmile" Smily "smilesmile"

Beitrag #18 - erstellt: 28. Januar 2007
ich kenn ihn gar nicht O.O
sind er in salaam namaste?
wenn ja dann aht er eine echt gute stimme und wie kajol012 sagt die passt echt gut zu saif ^^

---

• • • • .Balkan & Bollywood Mix. • • • •

Beitrag #19 - erstellt: 08. März 2007
Zitat von rani6:

sind er in salaam namaste?
wenn ja dann aht er eine echt gute stimme und wie kajol012 sagt die passt echt gut zu saif ^^

auf "salaam namaste" singt er "my dil goes mmmhhh..", in den anderen songs haben kunal ganjawala und sonu nigam die hauptstimmen..Smily "smile"

nach wie vor bin ich von shaan begeistert, die neuen lieder auf "shakalaka boom boom" (musik himesh - neuer film mit kangana ranaut und bobby deol) mit ihm sind toll Smily "top" generell sagt mir dieser soundtrack irgendwie nicht zu, aber shaan singt bei "issi umeed pe" und "thaare vaaste" mit und die titel klingen klasse, für diesen sänger bin ich immer zu haben!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #20 - erstellt: 08. März 2007
Fand ihn ja immer ok...ging so...bis ich ihn mal live erlebt habe...WAHNSINN. Der kann singen....echt super der Typ

Beitrag #21 - erstellt: 08. März 2007
Es freut mich richtig, dass er für "Chand Sifarish" einen Filmfare Award bekommen hat*freu*
Er hat es wirklich verdientSmily "smilesmile"

Beitrag #22 - erstellt: 04. April 2007
shaan bei den zee cine awards 2007
ich nehm mal an, dass die dame neben ihm seine frau ist...
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/6231/shaanpq8.jpg

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #23 - erstellt: 17. September 2007
ich weiß nich aber is das nich der der saif immer singt? aber dann passen die filme i-wie nich...weil beim lied aus OSO deewanigi steht ja auch shaan bei den sängern..und da höre ich die saif stimme raus..deswegen dachte ich das der das vllt ist..kann mir wer helfen=?Smily "silberblick"

---
Neu als Chandni.angemeldet

Beitrag #24 - erstellt: 27. Oktober 2007
Also ich liebe Shaan!!!!
Einer der besten Sänger,wie ichh finde!
Z.b. in Don- Main Hoon Don
Und ich finde nicht das seine Stimme zu Saif passt,besser passtsie zu Shahi
Und in OSO singt er auch ( dastaan-e-om shanti om)
Also ich find ihn einfach hammer,ich liebe seine Stimme...
Ich höre Tag und Nacht lieder mit dem!!!!

---
Meine Homepage

Mein Forum

Beitrag #25 - erstellt: 27. Oktober 2007
was soll ich zu Shaan gross sagen ?Smily "sweetheart" er ist einfach mein lieblingssänger und das lied Jhoom Le aus dem album Tishnagi find ich auch hammer Smily "sehrverliebt"
und ja zu saif passt seine stimme am besten natürlich auch zu schnucki aber bei saif besser ausnahmen gibts natürlich auch wie Main Hoon Don und Dastaan-E-Om Shanti Om aber bei Deewangi hab ich wieder saif vor mir also ich liebe Shaan wirklich ein klasse sänger Smily "ultratop"

---
People just don't understand. It's more than a car.
It's a Lifestyle; a Release; a Passion. Passion for Speed.

Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #26 - erstellt: 28. November 2007
Hi Leute!
Also Shaan ist einer meiner größten Bollywood Sänger Indiens.Am Anfang kannte ich ihn überhaupt nicht aber als ich eine indische Sendung gesehen habe da habe ich mir gedacht der Typ sieht eigentlich garnicht so übel aus.Ich gebe auch offen zu,ich habe mich auch ein bisschen in Shaan verliebt und finde ihn auch ganz süss.Besonders gefallen mir 3Lieder von ihm die er gesungen hat,undzwar einmal das Lied My Dil Goes Mmmm...Aus denn Film Salaam Namaste dann eimal das Lied Dil Nahin Tora Karte aus denn Film Shaadi No:1 und einmal das Lied Ladki Kyon aus denn Film Hum-Tum.Diese Lieder Gefallen mir am besten von ihm.So das wars erstmal von mir.Bis Bald.Gruß Khushi.

---

Beitrag #27 - erstellt: 27. Dezember 2007
Smily "sweetheart" Ich bin wieder auf so ein schönes Lied gestoßen: Ennamo Nadakkirathe aus Sandai Kozhi, ich hab's so spontan gar nicht für Shaan gehalten, aber er singt das Lied tatsächlich. Find ich sehr schön!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #28 - erstellt: 01. März 2008
Jiyo Shaan se

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #29 - erstellt: 16. März 2008
aaah.. mastMarina wird sich freuen Smily "smilesmile"

To Catch a Star: Shaan (mit etlichen Videos)

Ein Auszug:

Rajeev Masand: Erzähl uns etwas über dein Lied "One Love"
Shaan: Dieses Lied war besonders interessant für mich, weil ich dadurch die Chance erhalten habe, mit Blue zusammenzuarbeiten, die zu dieser Zeit die größte Boy Band waren und One Love war ein sehr bekanntestes Lied. Ich habe den Text gehört und alles drehte sich um den 11. September. Also ich habe ich das sogar im Hinterkopf behalten, als ich die Texte auf Hindi geschrieben habe. Es war diese "Du weißt nie, was im Leben noch passieren wird" Sache. Der Song wurde aufgenommen, wir haben ein Video gedreht, in dem Aufnahmen von mir mit denen von Blue und Abhishek Bachchan gemischt wurden. Dann war der Song nie mehr derselbe. Es sollte ein Itemsong für Abhishek sein und dann war alles nur noch Nebensache. Vergiss den 11. September, vergiss alles andere, die Leute dachten es wäre ein cooler Hip Hop Song. Es war nicht mehr wichtig, worum es in diem Lied ging, ob es eine Nachricht hatte oder nicht - das alles war nun unwichtig. Es war ein großer Hit, ich singe das Lied noch immer auf Shows und die Leute lieben es.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #30 - erstellt: 15. April 2008
Danke schön Steena für die Videos.Hab mich wirklich riesig gefreut.Du hättest auch die Videos in mein Bilder Thread rein posten können.Du hast bestimmt schon mitgekriekt das ich ein Bilder Thread von Shaan eröffnet habe.Fals nicht kannst du ja mal reinschauen.Habe da ganz viele schöne Bilder reingepostet.Der Bilder Thread ist unter Sonstige Bilder zu finden.Gruß Khushi.

---

Beitrag #31 - erstellt: 01. Mai 2008
Ich hab mal wieder was gefunden, was es mir sehr angetan hat Smily "smile"
October Mathathil - Sanda, das singt Shaan zusammen mit Reeta.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #32 - erstellt: 28. Juni 2008
Shaan ist ja einer dieser "Verführer-Stimmen", man kann ihm kaum widerstehen. Smily "smilesmile" (Ich zumindest nicht)

Meine Favoriten:

- Main Hoon Don (DON)
- Chand Sifarish (Fanaa)
- Kuch Naa Kaho (Kuch Naa Kaho)
- Main Hoon (Kyun Ho Gaya Na)
- Aur Mohabbat Hai (Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon)
- O Ajnabi (Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon)
- Kasam Ki Kasam (Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon)
- Dastaan-E-Om Shanti Om (Om Shanti Om)
- Mera Dil (Salaam-E-Ishq)

---

Beitrag #33 - erstellt: 07. September 2008
Shaan hat mal wieder ganze Arbeit geleistet! Wer sich für ihn interessiert, sollte dringend mal in A Wednesday reinhören! Die meisten Songs werden von ihm gesungen und das mit überraschend guter Leistung. Es klingt manchmal nicht mal nach ihm - zumindest nicht so typisch, dass man sofort sagen würde "Ach ja ... Shaan." Ich bin begeistert!
Songs online anhören
Besonders Parwazen hat es mir angetan, wunderschön Smily "sweetheart"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #34 - erstellt: 22. Oktober 2008
Habe mal wieder was für euch falls es euch intressiert.Habe nähmlich ein paar Videos gefunden.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=EBK39qk5I5o

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=U0zgpMxrMmM

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=mxquRi784wo

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=OpPaYn6uC8g

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=22TxTJm6KIg&feature=related

So.Das wars erstmal.Viel spass beim anschauen.

---

Beitrag #35 - erstellt: 25. Januar 2009
wusstet ihr eigentlich das Shaan auch mal in ein indischen Film mit gespielt hatt?Der film heißt Danam.Nur leider gibt es kaum information zu den Film.Daas einzige was ich gefunden habe ist ein Video von Danam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKrt7hf0EPg

---

Beitrag #36 - erstellt: 08. April 2009
Shaan hat eine tolle Stimme. Smily "top"

Zu meinen Lieblingslieder gehören diese: Smily "musikmusikmusik"

Chand Sifarish- Fanaa
Dastaan-E-Om-Shanti-Om - Om Shanti Om
Main Hoon Don - Don
Rock N Roll Soniye - KANK
My Dil goes Mmmm - Salaam Namaste
Dus Bahaane - Dus
Kuch Naa Kaho - Kuch Naa Kaho

---

Beitrag #37 - erstellt: 26. April 2009
Hier mal 2 Videos von ihm.
Shaan
Shaan

---
Produktempfehlungen

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen