Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

Juli 2018
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Lieblingszitate aus Serien

Thema: Lieblingszitate aus Serien
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #1 - erstellt: 17. Mai 2010
Gerade in Serien gibt es immer wieder extremst gute Zitate oder Dialoge, die einem gefallen und im Kopf bleiben. Welche Zitate/Dialoge fandet ihr denn besonders gut?

Queer as Folk

Brian: It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own.

Michael: I don't wanna be a saint. I wanna be a ruthless, heartless shit who fucks whoever he wants without conscience or remorse.
Brian: I'm sorry, that position's already been filled.

Brian: Basic rule of advertising and eternal damnation: Once you sell your soul to the devil, he holds the copyright.

[Ben opens the front door]
Ben: Brian!
Brian: Excellent, Professor. You recognize the subject and can identify him by name.

Brian: Finally you two boys will have something in common besides me. What a relief not to be the center of everyone's universe.

Ethan: Why do you have to be so antisocial?
Justin: I'm not antisocial. I just can't stand people.

Debbie: Do you know what MYOB stands for?
Ted, Emmett: [look blankly]
Debbie: Mind your own fucking business.
Ted: Shouldn't there be an "f" in there?
Emmett: [nods] Mmm.

Michael: You'll always be young. You'll always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, for fuck's sake!

Brian: Are you coming or going? Or coming and then going? Or coming and staying?

Brian: Do anything, say anything, fuck anything. No excuses, no apologies, no regrets.

Brian: You're very eloquent when I'm drunk.

Torchwood

Jack: All right, usual formation.
Gwen: What's the usual formation?
Owen: Varies.
Gwen: How can the usual formation vary?

Owen: I hate the countryside. It's dirty, it's unhygienic. And what is that smell?
Gwen: That would be grass.
Owen: It's disgusting.

Owen: How'd you know that?
Ianto: I know everything! And it says so on the bottom of the screen.

Jack: Have faith, with a dashing hero like me on the case, how can we fail?
Ianto: He is dashing, you have to give him that.
Owen: And what if they can't stop it?
Tosh: They'll stop it.
Owen:Yeah, but if they can't?
Ianto: Then it's...all over.
Owen: [after a pause] Let's all have sex.
Ianto: [deadpan] And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse.

Jack: Oh, by the way, I found your diary.
Ianto: Ah, yes, I've been looking for that. [starts to walk away]
Jack: And for the record, measuring tapes never lie.
Ianto: [quietly] Fuck.

Gwen: There's one thing I always wanted to ask Jack. Back in the old days. I wanted to know about that Doctor of his. The man who appears out of nowhere and saves the world; except sometimes he doesn't. All those times in history where there was no sign of him.. I wanted to know why not. But I don't need to ask anymore. I know the answer now: Sometimes the Doctor must look at this planet and turn away in shame. I'm recording this in case anyone ever finds it, so you can see. You can see how the world ended.

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #2 - erstellt: 17. Mai 2010
Meine Lieblinge:

Simpsons:

Home: "Ok, brain let’s get things straight. You don’t like me, and i don’t like you, so let’s do this so i can go back to killing you with beer."

Gossip Girl:

Blair: "Say it. Three words, eight letters.. and I`m yours."

Chuck: "Ich liebe es, wenn du so redest!"
Serena: "Du liebst jede, die mit dir redet."
Chuck: "Um ehrlich zu sein bevorzuge ich die, die nicht reden."

Pinguine aus Madagascar:

Julian: "Ich hatte einen Traum, in den ich das letzte Säugetier auf Erden war."
Mort: "Kam ich auch drin vor?"
Julian: "Ja, als Klostopfer."

Smily "lach"

---

Beitrag #3 - erstellt: 17. Mai 2010
Zitat von Djarmila:

Torchwood
Jack: Have faith, with a dashing hero like me on the case, how can we fail?
Ianto: He is dashing, you have to give him that.
Owen: And what if they can't stop it?
Tosh: They'll stop it.
Owen:Yeah, but if they can't?
Ianto: Then it's...all over.
Owen: [after a pause] Let's all have sex.
Ianto: [deadpan] And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse.

Jack: Oh, by the way, I found your diary.
Ianto: Ah, yes, I've been looking for that. [starts to walk away]
Jack: And for the record, measuring tapes never lie.
Ianto: [quietly] Fuck.

Gwen: There's one thing I always wanted to ask Jack. Back in the old days. I wanted to know about that Doctor of his. The man who appears out of nowhere and saves the world; except sometimes he doesn't. All those times in history where there was no sign of him.. I wanted to know why not. But I don't need to ask anymore. I know the answer now: Sometimes the Doctor must look at this planet and turn away in shame. I'm recording this in case anyone ever finds it, so you can see. You can see how the world ended.

Dito, die finde ich auch gut. Smily "top"

Ansonsten finde ich diese noch gut. Bei Scrubs und Two and a half habe nur ein paar aufgeschrieben,
sonst wären es zu viele geworden. Smily "smilesmile"

Scrubs
J.D. trifft auf den Hausmeister, der eine klemmende Tür repariert und meint scherzhaft: "Vielleicht steckt ja ein Penny
drin." Hausmeister: "Hast du etwa einen Penny reingesteckt?" - "Wenn ich da drin einen Penny finde, dann bist du tot !"

Dr. Kelso: "Hey, Kumpel ! Was hat zwei Daumen und scheißt auf ihr Gelaber ?" - " Bob Kelso !" - "Habe die Ehre !"

Two and a half men
Charlie: "Ich habe ein paar Videospiele, spielen wir?"
Jake: "Klar."
Allan: "Du bist bestraft worden, schon vergessen?"
Jake: "Nein, aber warum soll Onkel Charlie darunter leiden?"

Charlie: "Hey, sie sind Lehrerin.
Mia: "Hey, sie sind Stalker."

Jake niest.
Norma: "Gott segne dich."
Jake: "Will ich ihm auch raten." - "Ich hab ihm 5 Mäuse geschickt. "

Sledge Hammer
Sledge: "Vertrauen sie mir, ich weiß was ich tue."

Sledge: "Ich sehe mir keine Nachrichten an, ich mache sie. "

South Park
"Oh mein Gott, sie haben Kenny getötet !" - "Ihr Schweine. "

---

Beitrag #4 - erstellt: 17. Mai 2010
Zitat von Djarmila:

Queer as Folk

Brian: It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own.

Michael: I don't wanna be a saint. I wanna be a ruthless, heartless shit who fucks whoever he wants without conscience or remorse.
Brian: I'm sorry, that position's already been filled.

Brian: Are you coming or going? Or coming and then going? Or coming and staying?

Brian: Do anything, say anything, fuck anything. No excuses, no apologies, no regrets.

Die find ich auch spitze - vorallem den letzten ;-)

Glee

Will Shue: All right guys, from the top!

Kurt Hummel: My body is like a rum chocolate soufflé, if I don't warm it up right, it doesn't rise

Kurt Hummel: Hi. I'm Kurt Hummel and I'll be auditioning for the rolle of kicker

Ken Tanaka: "Can you do that with the game on the line and 10 gorillas bearing down on you who want nothing more than to taste your sweet virgin blood?"
Kurt Hummel: "Sounds like fun!"

---

~~~~
~~ No excuses, no apologies, no regrets ~~

Beitrag #5 - erstellt: 17. Mai 2010
The Nanny:

C.C: Hören sie Sklave, müssen sie nicht irgendwo staubwischen?
Niles: wie wär´s auf der linken Seite ihres Bettes?

C.C: Mit Speck fängt man Mäuse.
Niles: Dann präsentieren sie sich denen nackt?

C.C: Oh ich kam einfach nicht aus dem Bett heute morgen.
Niles: Hat wieder jemand einen Felsbrocken auf ihren Sarg gelegt?

---
~ Sometimes i wish i did it like a Boy ~

Beitrag #6 - erstellt: 18. Mai 2010
Doctor Who

Rose: That thing, is it trapped for good on video?
The Doctor: Hope so. But just to be on the safe side though, I'll use my unrivalled knowledge of trans-temporal extrapolation methods to neutralise the residual electronic pattern.
Rose: You'll what?
The Doctor: I'm gonna tape over it.
Rose: Just leave it to me. I'm always doing that.

Donna: [about the Doctor] He saves planets, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures... and runs a lot. Seriously, there is an outrageous amount of running involved.

The Doctor: You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up "genocide". You'll find a little picture of me there, and the caption'll read "Over my dead body".

Adelaide: State your name, rank, and intention!
The Doctor: The Doctor. Doctor. Fun.

Rose: [voiceover] Planet Earth. This is where I was born. And this is where I died. The first nineteen years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all, not ever. And then I met a man called the Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end.
The Doctor: [with Rose on an alien planet] How long are you going to stay with me?
Rose: Forever.
Rose: [voiceover] Well, that's what I thought. But then came the Army of Ghosts. Then came Torchwood and the war. That's when it all ended. This is the story of how I died.

The Doctor: You know when grown-ups tell you that everything is going to be fine, and you think that they're probably lying to make you feel better?
Amelia: Yes.
The Doctor: Well... everything's going to be fine.

Amy: Amazing though, don't you think? The Starwhale. All that pain and misery… and loneliness… and it just made it kind.
The Doctor: But you couldn't have known how it would react.
Amy: You couldn't. But I've seen it before. Very old and very kind and the very very last of his kind. Sound a bit familiar?

The Doctor: [aiming gun at the ceiling] Didn't anyone ever tell you there's one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never ever put in a trap.
Angel Bob: And what would that be, sir?
The Doctor: Me.

Amy Pond: What if the gravity fails?
The Doctor: I have thought about that.
Amy Pond: And?
The Doctor: We will all plunge to our deaths. See? I have thought about it!

---

Beitrag #7 - erstellt: 19. Mai 2010
Mein Lieblingszitat hab ich vergessen:

Dawsons`s Creek:

"And it sucks because I know he's out there falling in and out of love with girls... that aren't me."

---

Beitrag #8 - erstellt: 24. Mai 2010
Zitat von Djarmila:
Doctor Who
Rose: [voiceover] Planet Earth. This is where I was born. And this is where I died. The first nineteen years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all, not ever. And then I met a man called the Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end.
The Doctor: [with Rose on an alien planet] How long are you going to stay with me?
Rose: Forever.
Rose: [voiceover] Well, that's what I thought. But then came the Army of Ghosts. Then came Torchwood and the war. That's when it all ended. This is the story of how I died.

Ein großes Dito. Smily "schluchz"

---

Beitrag #9 - erstellt: 08. Juni 2010
The Big Bang Theory

Sheldon: Leonard, Leonard, what is that?
Leonard: Relax, it's just a dirty sock!
Sheldon: How on earth can you say relax and dirty sock in the same sentence?

In Plain Sight

Marshall *kommt in den Raum, zeigt seine Marke*: Inspector Marshall Mann.
Mary *grinst*: You can just say Inspector.
Marshall: Pardon?
Mary: You can just say Inspector, we’re all Marshalls.
Marshall: No, that’s my name.
Mary: What is?
Marshall: Marshall…
Mary: Inspector Marshall Marshall Mann?

Marshall: I do actually wonder what’s wrong with you, but I don’t actually want to know.
Mary: That is the first smart thing you’ve said.
Marshall: Uh…thank you???

Mary *schmeisst Marshall die Autschluessel zu*: Your turn to drive.
Marshall: THANK YOU! Geez!
Mary: Driver buys gas!

Mary: Hi Carson. Long time, no see! You remember me? We go wayyy back. Tell him the story, Marshall.
Marshall *verhaftet Carson*: Once upon a time there was a happy Marshall named Marshall and a very unhappy Marshall named Mary. The moral of the story is: all good things come to those who come to Alberquerque, except for you.

Mary [voiceover]: "Help every now and then is something more than a four letter word. Sometimes it’s just a baby crying for her sister from the crib and sometimes, if you’re lucky, help comes without asking, because somewhere nearby is someone who’d rather keep you from falling than help you up after you do."

NCIS: LA

Callen: I'll handle it. This crowd can smell a cop a mile away.
Sam: Do I smell like a cop?
Callen: Actually you smell like baby powder, but that's a whole different story.

Hetty *holding a white shirt*: What is this, Mr. Callen?
Callen: That is a knit-combed cotton.
Hetty: With a blood stain...
Callen: I would never bleed on your wardrobe, had to be a bad guy.

Callen *looking at Sam's origami*: Is that a frog?
Sam: It's a swan.
Callen: From where I turn over? *taking and inspecting it* is that a wing?
Sam: Yeah, it's a wing.
Callen: Why's there three of 'em?
Sam *losing patience*: There aren't three of 'em. That's the tail.
Callen: The tail? *pausing* I just didn't know that swans have tails.
Sam: Well, they do. A duck has a tail, right?
Callen *holding Sam's gaze*: Maybe. *putting the swan back on the dashboard* Alright, it could be a duck then.
Sam *half smirking, half wanting to punch Callen*: Keep it up, you're gonna have to duck.
Callen: I'm just sayin'.

Hetty: Oh for the love of Gucci!

Hetty: Okay...once Callen fell through a skylight while installing a camera and landed in bed with the target. And ask Sam about the time he backed over a suspect's beagle puppy. And don't you think they walked in here holding hands. Once I had to turn a fire extuingisher on them.
Dom: Really?
Hetty: No, these are just charming anecdotes I made up to boost up your self-esteem.

Callen: What are we? If anyone asks?
Sam: We're city inspectors.
Callen: Nobody talks to city inspectors.
Sam: Okay, you're a realtor, I'm your client. You show me a new apartment.
Callen: Do I look like a realtor?
Sam: Okay, I'm the realtor, you're the guy looking for a new apartment. Can we go?
Callen: Would I live in a place like this? I mean, I don't even know if I can afford a place like this...
Sam: Well, that's why I'm showing you, to see, if you wanna live in a place like this.
Callen: Does it have a jacuzzi?
Sam: If it does, I'll drown you in it!

---

Glad we had this chat, Barrett Foa!

Beitrag #10 - erstellt: 08. Juni 2010
Gossip Girl

[Chuck und Blair wollten sich gegenseitig den perfekten Ball-Partner finden und erwischen beide dann beim rumknutschen:]
Blair: "Jeder Vollidiot schafft es, sogar unsere Doppelgänger. Nur wir nicht!"

Smily "love"

Georgina: "You can tell Jesus the bitch is back"

Blair zum Priester:
,,Vergib mir Vater, denn ich habe gesündigt. Meine letzte Beichte ist...schon eine Weile her"
,,Was bedrückt sie denn mein Kind?"
,,Nachdem ich mich von meinem Freund getrennt hatte, habe ich mich nach nur 20 Minuten....naja dem Alkohol hingegeben, fast nackt auf einer Bühne getanzt und meine Unschuld einem selbstgefälligen Arschloch geschenkt. Ein Glück, dass er ein Schwein ist, er wird so tun als wär' nichts passiert. Gott sei Dank"
*räusper*
,,Entschuldigung! Ehrlich gesagt bin ich nichtmal katholisch"
,,Was Sie nicht sagen!"
,,Ich verlor meine Jungfräulichkeit an Chuck Bass! Das wird keine meiner Freundinnen je verstehen. Ich bin bereit für meine Strafe! Was immer Sie und Gott für richtig halten: Ich meine Schläge, fasten...Ich würde mir auch das stachelige Ding ums Bein binden wie Silas"
,,Wie wäre es stattdessen denn mit nachdenken? Und keinen Alkohol, die Kleider bleiben an! Und versuchen Sie weniger guten Menschen aus dem Weg zu gehen"
,,Jaa, das habe ich auch vor. Danke Vater, dass war ein wirklich guter Rat...
Erfüllen sie auch Geburtstagswünsche oder so?"
,,Ich bin Priester, keine gute Fee"
,,Naja, falls sie in nächster Zeit vom Herrn hören, könnten sie ihn bitten mir meinen Freund wieder zurückzuschicken?"

Serena: Chuck? Why did you do that to her?
Chuck: Because I love her. And I can't make her happy.

---

Beitrag #11 - erstellt: 09. Juni 2010
NCIS: Los Angeles

Callen: What's the worst that could happen?
Nate: Wait, let's see. Sam gets made, you and Kensi storm the place, the Dutchman releases the substance and both of you are dead too, plus half of Los Angeles.
Callen & Sam: Which half?

Callen: We complete each other, that's why we're such a good team. I see the glass is half full, Sam thinks it's half empty. Kensi on the other hand drinks right out of the bottle, Nate wonders why it has to be a glass and Eric normally breaks the glass by putting his foot up on the table.

Hetty: Oh, bugger!

Callen: I like my job because I don't have to do press conferences.
Kensi: Oh...well, it's true, you do have a better face for radio.

Hetty: So when the time comes, as you put it, you can smother me with a pillow. Make sure it's synthetic. I'm allergic to feathers.

---

Glad we had this chat, Barrett Foa!

Beitrag #12 - erstellt: 17. Juli 2010
Firefly:

Inara: What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?
Mal: That it was manly and impulsive?
Inara: Yes, precisely. Only the exact phrase I used was, "Don't."

Zoe: Planet's coming up a mite fast.
Wash: That's just 'cause— I'm going down too quick. Likely crash and kill us all.
[As the ship begins to shake, Mal calmly leaves.]
Mal: Well, that happens, let me know.

Zoe: Cap'n'll come up with a plan.
Kaylee: Well, that's good. Right?
Zoe: Possible you're not recalling some of his previous plans.

[Book pulls out a rifle.]
Book: This should do.
Zoe: Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killin'?
Book: Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Inara: It sounds like something this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but...
Nandi: If they got guns and brains at all.
Inara: They've got guns...

Kaylee: Everyone's got somebody. Wash, tell me I'm pretty.
Wash: Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion.
Kaylee: 'Cause I'm pretty?
Wash: 'Cause you're pretty.

Wash: Little River gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next?
Zoe: Either blow us all up or rub soup in our hair. It's a toss-up.
Wash: I hope she does the soup thing, it's always a hoot and we don't all die from it.

Early: I only hurt people 'cause they keep gettin' in the way of me finding you. [points his gun at Simon] Tell her.
Simon: What am I, your advocate?
Early: You are, starting now.
Simon: [deadpan] He's really very… gentle, and fuzzy. We're becoming fast friends.
[River/Serenity giggles.]
Early: You folks are all insane.
Simon: Well… my sister's a ship. We had a complicated childhood.

Wash: Yeah well, if she doesn't give us some extra flow from the engine room to offset the burn through, this landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define interesting.
Wash: Oh god oh god we're all gonna die?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a...little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then...explode.

Simon: Now River, stay behind the others. If there's fighting, you drop to the floor and run away. [whispers] It's okay to leave them to die.

Mal: So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.

---

Beitrag #13 - erstellt: 29. März 2011
Editiert. Erstens sind Werbelinks hier gar nicht erlaubt und solche schon gar nicht....Djarmila

Beitrag #14 - erstellt: 31. März 2011
Akte X

Season 1, Episode 23: Das Labor
Mulder: Sie schließen unseren Laden. Es ist vorbei, Scully.
Scully: Was werden Sie jetzt tun?
Mulder: Ich werde nicht aufgeben. Ich kann nicht aufgeben. Nicht solange die Wahrheit da draußen ist.

Season 2, Episode 08: An der Grenze
Mulder: Ich fühle, Scully dass Sie glauben, dass Sie noch nicht bereit sind zu gehen. Sie waren immer so
stark, wie ihre Überzeugungen. Ich weiß nicht, ob meine Anwesenheit helfen wird Sie zurückzubringen.
Aber ich bin hier.

Season 2, Episode 17: Die Kolonie Teil 2
Scully: Haben Sie gefunden, wonach Sie gesucht haben?
Mulder: Nein. Nein, aber ich fand etwas wovon ich glaubte es verloren zu haben. Den Mut weiterzusuchen.

Season 3, Episode 01: Das Ritual
Mulder: Sie waren heute hier um die Wahrheit zu finden, die Ihnen genommen wurde. Eine Wahrheit, die nie
ausgesprochen werden sollte, die uns aber in gefährlicher Weise miteinander verbindet.
Ich kehre von den Toten zurück, um mit Ihnen weiterzumachen. Ich befürchte jedoch, dass die Gefahr
schon sehr nah ist und ich vielleicht zu spät gekommen bin.

Season 4, Episode 13: Mutterkorn
Scully: Ich fühle mich so, als hätte ich mich selbst aus den Augen verloren, Mulder.
Es ist hart, wenn man bemerkt, dass man sich alleingelassen an einem dunklen Ort befindet. Ich meine, ich
wünschte ich könnte behaupten, dass wir uns im Kreis bewegen, aber das tun wir nicht. Wir bewegen uns auf
einer endlosen Linie. Zwei Schritte vor und Drei zurück. Während mein eigenes Leben still zu stehen scheint.

---

Beitrag #15 - erstellt: 25. April 2011
Doctor Who

The Doctor: I'm being extremely clever up here, and there's no one standing around looking impressed. What is the point of having you all?

The Doctor: Fellas, the guns, really? I just walked into the highest security office in the United States and parked a big blue box on the rug. You think you can just shoot me?
River Song: They're Americans!
The Doctor: Don't shoot! Definitely no shooting.

The Doctor: I'm your new undercover agent, on loan from Scotland Yard. Codename: The Doctor. These are my top operatives, The Legs, The Nose, and Mrs Robinson.
River Song: I hate you.
The Doctor: No, you don't.

The Doctor: You realise that this is almost certainly a trap, of course?
River Song: I noticed the phone, yes.
Amy Pond: What about it?
River Song: It was cut off. So how did the child phone from here?
Amy Pond: OK. But why would anyone want to trap us?
The Doctor: Don't know. Let's see if someone tries to kill us, and work backwards.

Akte X

Scully: Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.

---

Beitrag #16 - erstellt: 25. Mai 2011
True Blood

(1)
Eric: Come on, Pam. They´re funny. They are like humans, but miniature. Teacup humans.

(2)
Pam: Blah, blah, Vampire Emergency, blah!

(3)
Eric: Is there Blood in my Hair?
Lafayette: What?
Eric: Is there Blood in my Hair?
Lafayette: I don´t know I can´t see it in this light.
Eric: What about now?
Lafayette: Yes, there is a little bit of blood.
Eric: This is bad. Pam´s gonna kill me.

(4)
Eric zu Pam: You know I love you more when you´re cold and heartless.

(5)
Eric: If I meet the true death without a least kissing you, Sookie Stackhouse,
that will be my biggest regret.

(6)
Eric: You know you have feelings for me.
Sookie: Ewww.

(7)
Sookie: Can all Vampires fly?
Eric: Can all Humans sing?
Sookie: Are you kidding? I couldn´t carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it.

(8)
Jason: There werewolves? Big Foot, is he real, too?
Sookie: I don´t know. I guess it´s possible.
Jason: Santa?

(9)
Sookie: You think I´m that stupid.
Eric: I think you´re that human.

(10)
Godric: Do you believe in God?
Sookie: Yes, I do.
Godric: If you´re right, how will he punish me?
Sookie: God doesn´t punish, he forgives.
Godric: I don´t deserve it. But I hope for it.
Sookie: We all do.

(11)
Godric: You´ll care for him? Eric?
Sookie: I´m not sure. You know how he is.
Godric: I can take the blame for that too.
Sookie lächelt: Maybe not. Eric´s pretty much himself.

(12)
Sookie: Are you very afraid?
Godric: No. No. I´m full of joy.
Sookie: But the pain.
Godric: I want to burn.
Sookie: I´m afraid for you. (Sookie fängt an zu weinen)
Godric: A human with me at the end, and human tears.
2000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God.

(13)
Godric: Father, brother, son. Let me go.
Eric: I won´t let you die alone.

(14)
Sookie: He´s your maker isn´t he?
Eric: Don´t use words you don´t understand.
Sookie: You have a lot of love for him.
Eric: Don´t use words I don´t understand.

(15)
Eric: You surprise me. That´s rare in a breather.
Sookie: You disgust me.
Eric: Perhaps I´ll grow on you.
Sookie: I´d prefer cancer.

(16)
Jason: Look, Gran. I am the man in this family.
Gran: You are a man in this family, but I am the oldest person here and this is my house.
You better respect me boy.
Bill: Actually, I´m the oldest person here.

(17)
Bill: Can I ask you a personal question?
Sookie: Bill, you were just licking my blood outta my head.
I don´t think it gets much more personal than that.

(18)
Sookie: You´re deep. Your feel. There´s love in you.
Eric: Only for Sookie.

---

Beitrag #17 - erstellt: 04. Januar 2012
Brilliant!
(Dr. Who)

Beitrag #18 - erstellt: 15. Januar 2012
"Könnt ihr euch mal entscheiden?! Nicht nur in Indien gibt es hungernde Kinder, es verhungert gerade ein Inder hier!" - Raj (The Big Bang Theory)

Ich lag am Boden. Smily "lachlach"

---
Kajol ♥

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #19 - erstellt: 28. Februar 2012
Aus Big Bang Theory:

Amy: Before I met you, I was a mousey wallflower. But look at me now. I'm like some kind of downtown-hipster-party girl with a posse, a boyfriend and a new lace bra that hooks in the front of all things.

Amy: Jewelry? Seriously? Sheldon, you are the most shallow, self-centered person I have ever met. Do you really think that another transparently manipul... Oh! It's a tiara! A tiara. I have a tiara! Put it on me, put it on me, put it on me, put it on me, put it on me, put it on me, put it on me.
Penny: You look beautiful
Amy: Of course I do. I'm a princess and this is my tiara.

Penny: Why did you get bongos?
Sheldon: Richard Feynman played bongos, I thought I would give that a try
Leonard: Richard Feynman was a physicist
Penny: It's three o'clock in the morning, I don't care if Richard Feynman was a purple leprechaun that lived in my butt!

Leonard: Sheldon, Canada is not going to invade California.
Sheldon: Yeah, really? You think those hippies in Washington and Oregon can stop them?

---

Beitrag #20 - erstellt: 07. März 2012
Be good, get good or give up! - Dr House Smily "top"

Beitrag #21 - erstellt: 18. März 2012
The Big Bang Theory- Staffel 5, Folge 19:

Leonard: Das wird wie unser World of warcraft-Marathon vor einigen Jahr, als die Nachbarn wegen uns nachts die Polizei gerufen haben.
Howard: Die riefen die Polizei wegen dem Geruch. Die dachten wir seien tot.
Raj: Wir waren schon harte Kerle damals.

Smily "lach"

---

Beitrag #22 - erstellt: 25. April 2012
The Big Bang Theory

(1)
Zitat von jemanden, nach der Vorlesung von Sheldon Cooper:
Nachdem ich Doctor Coopers Vorlesung gehört habe, habe ich das Bedürfnis wieder mit dem Rietzen anzufangen.

(2)
Howard: Es scheint, als ob ich heute Nacht Sex haben werde.
Penny: Seine rechte Hand ruft ihn an?

(3)
Sheldon: Tut mir Leid, aber ich werde mir nicht die 'Clone Wars'-TV-Serie ansehen, bis ich den 'Clone Wars'-Kinofilm gesehen habe. Ich bevorzuge es, von George Lucas in der beabsichtigen Reihenfolge enttäuscht zu werden.

(4)
Penny: Und dann verliebte ich mich in diesen Idioten. Vier Jahre habe ich mit ihm zusammengelebt, vier Jahre! Das ist so lange, wie die High-School geht.
Sheldon: Du hast vier Jahre für die High-School gebraucht?!

(5)
Sheldon: Clever? Ich müsste 60 IQ Punkte weniger haben, um clever genannt zu werden.

(6)
Sheldon: Alle haben also Dates. Sogar du Mario. Du machst dich an Prinzessin Peach ran. Und was mach ich? Ich mache dir den Weg frei!

(7)
Sheldon: Ich verschwende doch meine Intelligenz nicht in einem reizlosen Wettbewerb. Würdest du Picasso bitten nach Zahlen zu malen? Oder Mozart bitten Klingeltöne zu komponieren? Oder Jacques Cousteau bitten das Angel-Spiel zu spielen?

(8)
Leonard: Herrgott noch eins, Sheldon, muss ich jedesmal mein Sarkasmusschild hochhalten, wenn ich mal den Mund aufmache?
Sheldon: Du hast ein Sarkasmusschild?

---

Beitrag #23 - erstellt: 07. Juni 2012
Eines meiner Lieblingszitate aus Sherlock:

Sherlock: „Yes, punch me in the face! Didn't you hear me?“
Watson: „I always hear: „Punch me in the face!“, when you are speaking. But it's usually subtext...“

---
Produktempfehlungen

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen