Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

Oktober 2019
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Interviews und News von SRK (Keine Diskussion)

«« | Seite 7 von 91 | »»
Thema: Interviews und News von SRK (Keine Diskussion)
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #301 - erstellt: 03. August 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" indira02

Meimei er ist sichtlich angenervt von dem Ganzen. Im Interview kommt's noch besser zum Ausdruck, dass er es wirklich nicht mehr witzig findet. Stimmt aber, langsam sollten sie sich wirklich was Neues einfallen lassen. Ist schon schlimm, dass man als Star weder ne Freundschaft mit einem anderen Star haben darf, noch ne glückliche Ehe mit nur einer Frau und schon gar nicht mit der Ersten. Smily "huch"

---
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #302 - erstellt: 03. August 2006
danke für alle die neue interviews reingestellt haben Smily "dankedankedanke" Smily "thanks"

---
Liebe Grüße an alle Bollywood Fans und vorallem an alle SRK Süchtigen!!!

Beitrag #303 - erstellt: 04. August 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" war echt tollSmily "thanks"

---
Meine FF: Eine liebe mit Hindernissen!!

Beitrag #304 - erstellt: 04. August 2006
Hi Leni!!!!
Smily "thanks"

Mel

---
http://www.shahid-kapoor.de/

Beitrag #305 - erstellt: 04. August 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" für die interviews

---

Beitrag #306 - erstellt: 06. August 2006
Saturday, August 05, 2006 20:11 IST

Shah Rukh Khan: I’m the sexiest actor alive without the use of any substances

Shah Rukh Khan on relationships today. Interviewed by Khalid Mohamed

His attendants Subhash, Ravi dada, Mohan and Yasin, haven’t changed in a thousand moons. Neither have his relationships.

A family man and a friend in fair weather and foul, his superstardom has paradoxically made him more grounded. In the much-anticipated Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, he portrays a man carroming between love and fidelity. Which is why I want to know..

What’s your take on relationships?
Relationships are mini-lives. What we don’t expect is their impermanence..we don’t remember that relationships, like our lives, are not for keeps.

Are you scared of mortality?
No, I’m not scared of dying. If I will miss my children here, I’ll meet my parents up there. But that’s not likely to happen soon..it’s said only the good die young, so I’m going to be around for at least 120 years.

Doesn’t your fluctuating health, because of your back problems, slow you down?
Never, there’s a certain oneness with my back, it never lets me down. My head and my heart know that nothing can stop me from having a great life, personal and professional. It’s like accepting the fact that I need spectacles to read.

What are you reading?
The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency, Hello magazine.

With the role of a mean, cynical husband in KANK, aren’t you killing off your persona of the lover boy?
Yeah, as Raj and Rahul I ran after girls, grew a beard, spent all the time in the world with them and... in Mohabbatein I even loved a woman after her death. I’ve been a ghost who makes love (Paheli), I’ve remained celibate for 25 years in jail for a woman (Veer-Zaara). I’ve been the ultimate lover to the extent that women in the audience have felt, “Why can’t our husbands be like Shah Rukh Khan?”

In KANK, I’m not like that at all but I’m not mean enough either. In reality, I could perhaps leave my wives... plural because I’m a Muslim!... but I could never leave my children. That would kill me. In my performance, I’ve held myself back, like I can never use bad language or become physically abusive. I’ve been less stylised though I’ve used a grimacing of the mouth and chewed gum... these are an actor’s props, his crutches. Otherwise, I’ve played it real.

(Laughs) Come to think of it, I’ve made a career out of snatching other men’s women whether it’s in Koyla, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Yes Boss.

Immodestly, I can also say I’ve given birth to all the heroes who are playing negative guys. Having seen me every which way, the audience just expects to see me in an engrossing, entertaining film. I have no qualms about doing any role. It would be great to do a Brokeback Mountain produced by Anil Kapoor.

Is infidelity a big deal in this day and age?
It isn’t. When so many people around me say that they are in love outside marriage, I can understand that. But I wouldn’t claim that I would do the same for the reasons they give me. It’s all about different strokes for different folks.

What does love mean?
(Looks at me pitiably)

How many people are you in love with?
With 22, simply because that sounds like a good number. There are different kinds of love, different manifestations. When I hug any of these 22, I feel excited, happy, turned-on or crushed..Geoid is the word for the shape of the earth. Similarly the word love describes love. You can fall in love with the right or the wrong person..which goes to show that love may not be blind but it’s short-sighted for sure.

When you fear losing someone that’s love. So whenever any of the 22 people I love are travelling by air, I say a prayer for them.

Okay, has the nature of relationships changed today?
We are more permissive. We have lost out on the thrill of the first touch. Young boys and girls kiss too easily now..if love comes easy it doesn’t have enough value. In school I kept away from girls, I was into sports and stuff and found them too prissy. I fell in love with Gauri when I was 18. In fact, I’m still old-worldly in my belief that you must first fall in love and then get physical.

Nowadays though, couples find themselves sexually compatible and then believe they must be in love.

I just hope it’ll be the reversal of the process for my children in this fast-moving world. To be in love is to feel as if you’re flying in air... without the use of drugs or alchohol.

That sounds like a worried father speaking.
Maybe. Everyone needs a high and I get it from knowing that I’m the sexiest actor alive without the use of any substances.

Sexiest?
Yeah, check it out. Whether it’s in Lithuania, Russia, Poland, Germany or France, I’m called Sexomatic!

(Quelle: talkbollywood)

--

Wir haben das wohl ne gute Portion Selbstvertrauen gefrühstückt? Smily "smilesmile" Aber er hat eindeutig Switzerland vergessen, tsss Smily "lach"

---

Beitrag #307 - erstellt: 06. August 2006
Und hier ist noch ein sehr laaaanges Interview mit ihm, bin noch nicht ganz durch, ist ziemlich anstrengend Smily "silberblick"

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=17

---

Beitrag #308 - erstellt: 06. August 2006
@Resse Smily "dankedankedanke" für den BerichtSmily "top" Smily "thanks"

---

Beitrag #309 - erstellt: 09. August 2006
State security for SRK, Ambanis?

THE HOME department is actively considering Providing state security to industrialists Mukesh and Anil Ambani, and superstar Shah Rukh Khan. Official soures told HT central intelligence agencies had warned post 11/7 that terrorists might attempt to eliminate or take hostage city icons to make a statement and create panic.

Joint Commissioner (Law and Order) Arup Patnaik confirmed “ their security was being reviewed” , but would not provide any details. “If we feel that it (their security) needs to be further beefed up, we will do the needful,” he added.

According to sources, Anil Ambani gave up his official security cover after he resigned from the Rajya Sabha. The police are now planning to reinstate it. Mukesh Ambani is protected by a private security agency; the state security cover, if it comes, will be in addition to it. Shah Rukh is already under official security cover, which could now ramped up to a higher grade.

It is believed Shah Rukh Khan, Mukesh and Anil Ambani could be terrorist targets

quelle: Hindustan Times (mumbai)

---

Beitrag #310 - erstellt: 10. August 2006
Offenbach/Main. Am 27. März 2005 gab der "König von Bollywood“ Deutschland erneut die Ehre. Shah Rukh Khan kam, sah und nahm an einem exklusiven Abend in Offenbach teil.
Das Dinner, das ursprünglich im Marriott Hotel in Frankfurt stattfinden sollte, wurde aus organisatorischen Gründen kurzfristig nach Offenbach ins Capitol verlegt und einige Tage zuvor bekannt gegeben. Für alle, die sich für das Dinner noch keine Karten im Vorverkauf bestellt hatten, gab es eine Abendkasse, an der man vergünstigt noch Karten kaufen konnte.

Gegen 19.30 Uhr konnte das Programm schliesslich beginnen. Den Anfang machte Malaika Arora Khan, die das sehr internationale Publikum begrüsste und den schon von allen heiss ersehnten Star des Abends ankündigte. Doch bevor dieser die Bühne betrat, wurde erst einmal das Wissen des Publikums über "King Khan“ getestet. Nachdem das Publikum mit einem einmaligen Wissen über den Star glänzte, gab sich Malaika Arora geschlagen und rief Shah Rukh Khan zu sich hinauf. Die Stimmung im Saal war erstaunlich, unter tosendem Applaus betrat der Schauspieler um 19.45 Uhr die Bühne.

Zunächst begrüsste der in elegantem Anzug gekleidete Shah Rukh das Publikum und begann ein wenig zu plaudern. Er schien gut gelaunt, wie man an seiner freundlichen und sehr witzigen Art erkennen konnte. Charmant wie eh und je bat er nach kurzer Zeit eine junge Dame aus dem Publikum zu sich hoch, um ihm ein wenig Deutsch beizubringen. Stolz gab er auch seine einzigen beiden deutschen Wörter preis: "Achtung!“ und "Autobahn“. Mit dem ersteren Wort hatte er das Publikum bereits auf seiner Pressekonferenz im November 2004 überrascht. Das Publikum war sehr amüsiert. Mit seiner liebenswürdigen Art zog Shah Rukh Khan die Zuschauer von Anfang an in seinen Bann. Daraufhin durfte das Publikum seinem Idol Fragen stellen, die SRK alle bereitwillig und gutgelaunt beantwortete, wenn man ihm auch den Stress an seinem Gesicht anmerken konnte, da er einen Tag zuvor noch in London auf den Zee Music Awards gastierte.

Er liess sich mitreissen mit dem Publikum zu seinen Liedern zu singen und brachte die Stimmung im Saal regelrecht zum Kochen. Um Shah Rukh eine kleine Raucherpause zu gönnen, wurde auf der Bühne ein klassischer indischer Tanz aufgeführt, während sich der Star unten im Publikum aufhielt und ein Bad in der Menge nahm. Zurück auf der Bühne versprach SRK dem Besuchern dann, bald wieder nach Deutschland zu kommen und viele andere grosse Bollywoodstars mitzubringen. Wie der Veranstalter mitteilte, werde der Leinwandheld jedoch die nächsten zwei Jahre erstmal nicht in Deutschland zu sehen sein.

Kurz darauf fand eine grosse Fotorunde der VIP’s mit Shah Rukh Khan statt, wobei sich die Gäste gruppenweise mit ihrem Liebling fotografieren lassen durften. Dies führte zu einem grossen Chaos auf der Bühne, da jeder seinen Held umarmen und küssen wollte. Herr Khan verhielt sich trotzdem sehr professionell. Er war stets freundlich und versuchte mit jedem Gast ein paar Worte zu wechseln.
Nachdem alle Fotos gemacht wurden, verliess er dann, nachdem er sich beim Publikum und dem Veranstalter ausgiebig bedankt und verabschiedet hatte, gegen 21.00 Uhr die Veranstaltung, da er einen wichtigen Termin in Indien einhalten musste.

Wenig später wurde dann das Buffet eröffnet und ein weiterer klassischer indischer Tanz zugunsten der Tsunami Opfer in Sri Lanka folgte. Später erhielt jeder Gast dann ein Shah Rukh Khan Poster, jeweils vor der Veranstaltung persönlich signiert. Sichtlich erfreut und zufrieden konnte das Publikum dann zum Ausklang des Abends eine Bauchtanzdarbietung geniessen.
Gegen 23.00 Uhr endete die Veranstaltung dann mit der Verteilung der geschossenen Fotos und Geschenkartikeln.

Für alle Fans des "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham“ Stars war dies mit Sicherheit eines ihrer schönsten Erlebnisse. Einen Abend, den man zugegeben unerwartet als sehr gelungen und unvergesslich bezeichnen darf, so auch das Abendprogramm. Den etwa 450 Besucherinnen und Besuchern wurde für das hohe Eintrittsgeld, das teilweise 375 Euro pro Karte kostete, dennoch einiges geboten. Kein Zuschauer konnte beobachtet werden, der unzufrieden war.

Für die Zukunft bleibt uns nichts anderes übrig als uns überraschen zu lassen, welcher Bollywoodheld uns als nächstes mit seinem Besuch beehren wird.

---

Beitrag #311 - erstellt: 10. August 2006
Der Bericht ist schon etwas älter!!!! Sorry!!!!

---

Beitrag #312 - erstellt: 10. August 2006
Zitat von NainaWF:
Der Bericht ist schon etwas älter!!!! Sorry!!!!

Also ich hab ihn gern gelesen, Smily "dankedankedanke"

---

Die-Bekannten-der-anderen-Art e. V. Der Midi-Schriftführer.
Physikalische Fracks for ever and ever and ever!

Beitrag #313 - erstellt: 10. August 2006
Confessions of a style icon

Kabeer Sharma/ HT Style

Mumbai, August 10

When Shah Rukh Khan begins a Tag Heuer press conference by saying, 'Wonderful rains outside, so I'm sure everyone is a little wet," and wonders aloud just why the exclusive Rs 3-lakh watch the company plans to make with his 'design inputs' is called 'Shah Rukh Khan Monaco 69," you know you're in for a treat.

And the man in the velvet lapelled jacket (didn't quite go with his black pants) had something to say about anything and everything.

Asked what he thinks about other stars endorsing watch brands, he said, 'I've never derided anyone, I just wish them all the luck, because they are going to need it."

A style icon in denial

I'm amazed at being called a style icon, says SRK

I'm amazed at being called a style icon. In fact, even when I was coming here Aftab (no, not Shivdasani) said 'Black suit pehenega na tu?" because that's what I always wear. I have 30 black suits from different films so, normally I just end up wearing one of them.
I'm essentially a person who does not even know what I'm wearing. My friends buy me T-shirts and some of the film stuff is left over so I wear that, but it has to be comfortable. My shoes too are made somewhere in Mumbai. My tailors must have made the jacket that I'm wearing.

Of hugs and broken glasses

When I started wearing the redrimmed glasses it wasn't a style statement. I need glasses to read and to look at my telephone. I've been wearing them for the last 9-10 months. I wear these glasses only because they can twist around and don't break in my pocket when I hug everyone.

On sports

I'm doing a film on hockey and believe I can pull it off. But I don't think I can do a film purely on sports as I'm physically unfit. Ten years ago I could run a whole 90-minute game without flinching. I can't do it now.

Mumbai star vs Delhi boy

Mumbai accepts workers with open arms, Delhi accepts politicians with open arms. Delhi is a wonderful place to live in, Mumbai is the most beautiful place to work in; Delhi is where home is, Mumbai is where you should open an office. But now I'm a Mumbaiite — a decision I took six to seven years ago. Now I don't think I'll shift back to Delhi though I have a family house there. Living in Mumbai is like getting married — you live here for two years and you begin liking it. It's no-nonsense work and you get to meet movie stars!

Haircuts

For Don, my hair was cut differently, but unfortunately it doesn't look too different. Changing your hair is not a big deal, but so far no director has asked me to — they love me the way I am. I've not shaved today because a director wanted me to keep a four-day stubble. He'll test it, and may keep it, or junk it.

quelle http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1765132,001100030001.htm

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #314 - erstellt: 11. August 2006
Hamburg.12. Juni 2005
Es war wieder Zeit für Shah Rukh Khan. Diesmal keine Riesenshow oder Galadinner, sondern eine exklusiv angekündigte Bootsfahrt mit dem momentan angesagtesten Bollywood Schauspieler überhaupt. Was aus diesem Abend tatsächlich geworden ist, haben wir im folgenden auf allgemeinen Wunsch detailliert und objektiv inklusive Fotogalerie zusammengefasst. Unserer Fotoreportage geht ein Interview mit Starsentertainment voraus, das an dieser Stelle zu lesen ist.

Eine riesige bunt gemischte Menschenmenge stand vor dem "geparkten" Luxus-Schaufelraddampfer "Louisiana Star" am Hamburger Hafen. Sicherheitsvorkehrungen gab es keine, wären jedoch angebracht gewesen, da die wartenden Besucher, die recht stark drängelten, diejenigen, die weiter vorne standen, leicht ins Wasser hätten stoßen können. Das Wetter war typisch norddeutsch, so dass es pünktlich um 17.30 Uhr anfing zu nieseln. Da jedoch um 17.30 Uhr laut des Veranstalters Starsentertainment Einlass sein sollte, wäre das Schlechtwetter problemlos gewesen. Fakt: den wartenden Gästen wurde gesagt, dass sie noch nicht hineingelassen werden könnten, da das Sicherheitspersonal noch nicht da sei. Dieses kam nach eigenen Angaben aufgrund eines Autobahnstaus mit zehnminütiger Verspätung an. Trotzdem durften die Besucher den Dampfer dennoch nicht betreten. Den Grund konnte oder vielmehr durfte uns keiner der Verantwortlichen verraten.

Kurz vor 18 Uhr stieß dann auch der Veranstalter in Person von Herrn Syed Qasim Ali und seinem Team hinzu. Die Fans, darunter eine schwangere Frau, wurden langsam ungeduldig und laut, da sie noch immer buchstäblich im Regen standen.

Mit rund einstündiger Verspätung fiel um 18.30 Uhr mit dem Einlass der Startschuss. Nachdem die Aufteilung zwischen VIP-Gästen und "normalen" schleppend vollzogen war, sollte das Programm zumindest nach Plan um 19 Uhr beginnen. Und so betrat die Vorgruppe und Boygroup "Afghan New Generation" erst um 19.20 Uhr die Bühne. Allerdings: zu diesem Zeitpunkt waren noch immer nicht alle Gäste auf dem Boot - Unruhe machte sich breit.

Die Musikgruppe gab innerhalb von 25 Minuten fünf Lieder aus verschiedenen Musikrichtungen zum besten. Von afghanischem Hiphop, über Flamenco bis Bhangra war für jeden Geschmack etwas dabei. Das Publikum rief zu Recht nach einer Zugabe, doch blieb dieser Wunsch aufgrund des straffen Zeitprogramms unbeachtet.

---

Beitrag #315 - erstellt: 11. August 2006
Nun bat die Moderatorin Shehla Akhtar alle Gäste darum sich auf ihre Plätze zu begeben, damit die Show weitergeführt werden könne. Schließlich betrat die hübsche Bollywood-Tänzerin und Co-Moderatorin Malaika Arora-Khan, die bereits das Galadinner im März in Offenbach moderiert hatte, die Bühne. Frau Arora-Khan wurde ob ihrer Beliebtheit mit einem tosenden Beifall empfangen und glänzte mit deutschen Ausdrücken wie "danke" und "wunderbar". Nachdem die Fans gar nicht mehr aufhören wollten nach ihr zu schreien, sagte sie sichtlich stolz: "Ich liebe dich" und heizte den Gästen mit "We can have a good time if you make a lot of noise!" ein und kündigte einen zehnminütigen Bauchtanz an.

Inzwischen hatte das Schiff um kurz vor acht abgelegt.

Die Co-Moderatorin bat nun alle Gäste, die sich im unteren Deck befanden, sich auf das Oberdeck zu begeben, damit Vorbereitungen für den Auftritt des heiß erwarteten Leinwandhelden "King Khan" getroffen werden konnten. Den Fans gefiel dies überhaupt nicht, da sie gehofft hatten, ihren Liebling persönlich empfangen zu dürfen. Widerwillig leisteten sie jedoch folge. Dann hieß es plötzlich, alle sollten noch ein weiteres Deck höher, sprich auf das Freideck. Die Empörung der Gäste war an diesem Punkt nachvollziehbar, da es dort oben sehr kalt war und noch immer nieselte.

Um 20.20 Uhr hielt der Luxusdampfer in Altona am Fischmarkt an, um dort Shah Rukh Khan zu empfangen. Man war doch recht gespannt. Kaum wurde ein verdunkeltes Fahrzeug gesichtet, gingen ohrenbetäubende Schreie los. Am Steg warteten bereits Fans, die aus einer sicheren Quelle erfahren haben mussten, dass der Star von diesem Punkt aus auf das Schiff kommen sollte. Nach 20-minütiger Wartezeit fuhr eine Limousine ein und der Superstar stieg umringt von Fans und abgeschirmt von Sicherheitspersonal aus dem Wagen. Eine Nebelmaschine als Effektverstärker wurde eingesetzt.
Kurz vor neun durften die Gäste wieder ins Unterdeck. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt war die Stimmung der Fans auf einem Nullpunkt, da sie sich mehr von dem Eintreffen des Superstars erhofft und durch den Nebel ungenügende Sicht hatten.

Dann legte der Dampfer ab. Von der Fahrt bekamen die Gäste aber nicht viel mit, da sie mit ihren Gedanken vollständig bei ihrem Helden sein mussten. Der Auftritt eines Feuerschlucker-Duos verkürzte die Zeit, ehe die Fans anfingen nach ihrem Star zu schreien. Malaika betrat die Bühne und kündigte Shah Rukh Khan an.

Der Leinwandheld stieg geradezu aus dem Boden empor, das Publikum war ununterbrochen am schreien und man hörte: "I Love you! I want you!" Shah Rukh, mit längeren Haaren und indischem Stehkragenanzug, grinste nur leicht verlegen und erwiderte: "I love you, too!" Eine Szene wie aus einem Film. Dann bedankte er sich brav beim Fernsehsender und Medienpartner RTL2, holte den erst 19-jährigen Inhaber von Starsentertainment auf die Bühne und bedankte sich auch bei ihm, der diesen Auftritt organisiert hatte.

Der Schauspieler sah wie beim letzten Mal erschöpft aus, versuchte sich jedoch professionell zu verhalten und sich locker und entspannt zu geben. Er begann zu scherzen, dass er einen Tag zuvor noch in Amsterdam war, um an einer Preisverleihung teilzunehmen. Er habe noch einige Sex-Shops in Amsterdam besucht, um die dortige "Kultur" kennenzulernen. Das sei ein weiterer Grund, warum er so kaputt sei. Dann meinte er, in Deutschland habe er noch keine solcher Shops gesehen, "hier wird wohl mehr gearbeitet…" Die Lacher waren sofort auf seiner Seite.

Nachdem er mit einer Dame auf der Bühne geplaudert hatte, holte er einen Mann zu sich hinauf und spielte mit ihm eine Szene aus dem Blockbuster "Devdas" nach. Khan ließ sich zwei Flaschen bringen und wollte den sichtlich aufgedrehten Fan dazu bewegen sich eine der Flaschen wie im Film gegen den Kopf zu schlagen. Der junge Mann wehrte sich partout, kein Wunder, es war eine normale Wasserflasche. Shah Rukh Khan machte es ihm vor, hatte jedoch eine extra dafür präparierte Flasche parat. Das Publikum jubelte und war begeistert von dieser gelungenen Showeinlage.

In puncto Deutsch hatte Khan dazugelernt und sein Repertoire, das aus "Achtung" und "Autobahn" bestand (wir erinnern uns), um "dankeschön" und "wunderbar" erweitert - er und Malaika schienen denselben Lehrer gehabt zu haben. Und auch Shah Rukh schien sichtlich stolz über seine Fortschritte zu sein.
Ein kleines Mädchen wurde auf die Bühne gebeten, die total aus dem Häuschen war und sich anfangs nicht traute ihren Liebling zu umarmen. Doch dann taute sie langsam auf und wollte ihn gar nicht mehr loslassen. Sie bekam einen großen Plüschhasen geschenkt - wahrscheinlich fürs Loslassen.

---

Beitrag #316 - erstellt: 11. August 2006
Gegen 22 Uhr ging Shah Rukh Khan backstage, um nun die versprochenen Fotos mit seinen Anhängern zu machen. Die VIP-Gäste wurden dafür tischweise zu je 10 Personen nach hinten gerufen. In der Zwischenzeit gingen die Moderatorinnen auf das Oberdeck, um 30 Stehplatzgäste aus der "Deluxe"-Kategorie für ein Foto mit dem Superstar auszulosen. Jedem Fan wurde eine Frage gestellt. Wurde diese richtig beantwortet, gehörte er zu den Glücklichen. So sah ein Plan aus, der nicht aufging. Ohne Rücksicht antworteten die Fans durcheinander, so dass diese Aktion abgebrochen und anhand von Ticketnummern ausgelost wurde.

Die VIP-Gäste waren noch immer mit Fotos beschäftigt. Von diesem Zeitpunkt an artete die gesamte Veranstaltung zu einem Desaster aus, da es viel zu eng auf dem Weg in Richtung backstage war und gedrängelt wurde als würde die Titanic untergehen. Die nicht aufhörenden lautstarken Schreie aus den oberen Reihen machten eine Fortführung des Programms zunichte.

Wir mussten mit ansehen wie überfordert der Veranstalter und seine Crew mit dieser Situation war und mit dem weiteren Verlauf fatalerweise nicht gerechnet hatte. Die komplette Fotoaktion wurde abrupt abgebrochen, der Filmstar verschwand nach nur einer halben Stunde Präsenz und einige Gäste kamen nicht zu ihrem versprochenen Abzug. Die Stimmung war getrübt und immer mehr Leute unterhielten sich darüber wie schlecht organisiert der Abend gewesen sei.

Plötzlich ging es ziemlich schnell. Gegen 23.15 Uhr gab es noch einen Auftritt der Bauchtänzerin, der die Gäste kaum Beachtung schenkten, da sie nicht wussten, was denn nun mit Shah Rukh Khan war.

Kurios: nach nur fünf Minuten war die Bauchtänzerin mit ihrer Showeinlage fertig und die Show wurde für beendet erklärt. Ein plötzliches Ende, bei dem sich weder Moderatorinnen und noch vor allem Shah Rukh Khan sich verabschiedet hatten, wohl aber der Veranstalter.

Nicht nur Fans, sondern auch anwesende Pressevertreter waren empört, denn sie hatten mehr erwartet. Man sah ihnen die Enttäuschung an. Daran änderte auch die Zugabe der "Afghan New Generation" nichts, denn viele Fans hatten das Boot bereits frustriert verlassen.

Nach Angaben der Hamburger Morgenpost soll Shah Rukh Khan anschließend im "Club Atlantic" mit 500 Gästen noch bis in den Morgen gefeiert haben. Unter den Gästen soll auch TV-Moderatorin Nandini Mitra ("Fit for Fun") gewesen sein.

Es bleibt abschließend zu sagen, dass das Veranstalterteam in Unterzahl zwar engagiert und bemüht war, jedoch an vielen Stellen Risikofaktoren falsch eingeschätzt hat und das Sicherheitspersonal den Anforderungen nicht gerecht wurde. Problematisch war die Einführung von Stehplätzen, die immerhin 130 Euro kosteten. Diese zusätzlichen Plätze - wenn vom Veranstalter auch gut gemeint - überfüllten das Boot bedrohlich, wurden zudem an Fans verkauft, die nicht kontrollierbar waren. Zwar ist Fangeschrei bei Filmstars üblich, sollte aber nicht dazu führen eine Veranstaltung abzubrechen. Das plötzliche Verschwinden des Stars war zwar überraschend, jedoch verständlich, wenn ein Gedränge gefährliche Ausmaße annimmt und das Geschrei so unerträglich wird, dass man der eigentlichen Show nicht mehr nachgehen kann. Der Leidtragende ist dennoch der Fan, der einige hundert Euro für eine Sitzplatzkategorie ausgegeben hat und einen entspannten Abend mit dem Filmheld verbringen wollte.

Dennoch: Für die echten Fans ging es um den Star des Abends, der sich charmant und höflich verhielt. In dieser Hinsicht dürfte niemand enttäuscht gewesen sein. Dass die Veranstaltung ungeahnte Folgen mit sich zog, wurde in die Planungen nicht mit einbezogen.

Wir haben uns für unsere Leser bemüht ein kurzes Interview mit Shah Rukh Khan nach Ende der Show zu führen. Leider war uns dies an jenem Abend nicht mehr möglich. Ob Herr Khan noch ein weiteres Mal nach Deutschland kommen wird, bleibt an dieser Stelle mehr als fraglich. Wie es mit dem Veranstalterteam weitergeht, ist ebenso nicht abzuschätzen und ist spekulativ. Wir lassen uns erneut überraschen. Ein wenig Ruhe täte allen jetzt gut.

Weitere Internetquellen zur Bootsfahrt mit Shah Rukh Khan:

http://www.starsentertainment.de/srk2hh/srk2hh.html
http://www.starsentertainment.de/srk%20hh/srk%20hh.html
http://www.mopo.de/nachrichten/102_panorama_81676.html
http://www.rtl2.de/gewinnspiele_9226.php&Color=cc0000
http://www.blogigo.de/Hindustani86/entry/97967
http://www.srkworld.de/dinnerhamburg.htm
http://www.sternies-hp.de/texte/srk.htm

---

Beitrag #317 - erstellt: 11. August 2006
Auch wieder etwas älter!!! Aber man liest doch gerne was über Shah Rukh, oder? Smily "smilesmile" Smily "smilesmile"

LG Mel

---

Beitrag #318 - erstellt: 11. August 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" für den BerichtSmily "top" Smily "thanks"

---

Beitrag #319 - erstellt: 11. August 2006
Bitte schön!!! Meine liebe!!!! Smily "thanks" :

---

Beitrag #320 - erstellt: 12. August 2006
Ein Interview auf screenindia.com

http://www.screenindia.com/fullstory.php?content_id=13173

Es geht unter anderem um KANK, seine Kinder, sein neues Projekt Chak De, über Shakespeare, und dass er auch 'Omkara' gespielt hätte, wenn's ihm angeboten worden wäre, über Pepsi, sein Special-Effect-Studio und noch ein paar andere Sachen. Ist sehr interessant. Vor allem das Smily "smilesmile"

---
Kabhi Alvida... is perhaps the first film in which you are torn between two women...
(Interrupts) I’m not torn between two women in Kabhi Alvida.... Dev’s very clearly interested in a woman who is not his wife. If he’s torn it’s because of his son. Otherwise he is a man who without making excuses, without being judgemental, is consciously looking at another woman outside of his wife. He’s sexually interested in Maya though the relationship is not all about sex. The simple fact is that he’s not happy with his wife, Rhea, though mind you, she’s not a bad person. If anything he’s the bad guy, though another man in a similar situation could argue that you’re not going through what he is and do not have the right to pass judgements. Dev has a marriage with Rhea but he finds love with Maya who by a strange twist of fate is also married to someone she doesn’t love either. (With another wry grin). So you could say that my character in the film is a guy who is in love with someone else’s wife.

Hypothetically speaking how would you react if you ever found yourself in a similar situation?
(Smiling) Hypothetically speaking I’d wish that God would let my story end the way Karan’s does because that would be the best way to resolve the situation. But deep down I know it’s not going to happen that way because Kabhi Alvida... is more of a wish-fulfillment.
---

---

Beitrag #321 - erstellt: 12. August 2006
Sometimes you hold a film close to your heart not because the characters embrace you, but for the opposite reason.

The four protagonists who colonise Karan Johar's marital romance are so distanced from their spouses and their dormant desires, you wonder why they got married!

Or, why any two people decide to opt for what many would say is an obsolete institution in the first place!!

"Kabhi Alvidaa Na Kehna" (KANK) is indeed a definite sign of Karan Johar's maturation as an artiste and a filmmaker. This is a film that derives its inspiration energy from Karan's favourite filmmaker Yash Chopra's interesting but abortive "Silsila".

Even more interesting is the casting... the role of the unfaithful husband played in Chopra's film by Amitabh Bachchan has gone to Shah Rukh Khan. A cranky bitter failed footballer Shah Rukh uses his wounded ego as a battering ram to destroy his marriage to the career-driven and yet domesticated Preity Zinta.

So far so cool! It's Abhishek Bachchan playing the utterly devoted husband's role done by the dependable Sanjeev Kumar in "Silsila" who hits the most honest notes.

KANK showcases the biggest Bollywood stars in roles of fatally flawed spouses that normally would shake up the egoistic equilibrium of our stars.

Hats off to Shah Rukh Khan for moving away from his Peter Pan image to play a husband and father who's churlish and unreasonable - believably so. Shah Rukh imbues the tough role with his inherent charm, playing off his character's bitter sarcasm against the two female protagonist's supple femininity.

Rani playing Abhishek's cold cleanliness-obsessed wife who comes alive in Shah Rukh's company is the toughest character to play. A lot of eyebrows are going to go up at her unpredictable and often cruel rejection of a caring doting sensitive (etc, etc) husband for an embittered sharp-tongued man who projects his frustrations on his wife and timid 10-year-old son.

Walking the tightrope of caprice and unreasonableness, Rani plays the most challenging role of the film with a calm conviction that collects the scattered lives in this New York-based drama, into a clasp of classy emotions teil 1

Beitrag #322 - erstellt: 12. August 2006
But why is her relationship with her husband dead when he's equally good in the head and the bed?

Some of the comic moments among the principal actors are evoked in a borrowed giggle... The sequence where Rani barges into her home with an eye mask determined to try some rough-and-tough stuff on her husband, is straight from the serial "Sex & The City'.

But the emotions remain largely and gently indigenous. KANK is a triumph of star-driven opulence. If at heart it's a clever take on infidelity, on the surface level it remains to the end a very good-looking film. Every technician from Anil Mehta (cinematography) to Sharmishta Roy (production design) to (Niranjan Iyenger (dialogues) and Javed Akhtar (lyrics) has striven passionately to furnish Karan Johar's mellow-drama with a bedrock of aesthetic believability. The film looks glossy and glamorous and yet believable.

Some episodes (for example the prelude where the bride Rani Mukherji sits chatting with a complete stranger Shah Rukh while her groom-to-be waits inside for the wedding) acquires unintentionally surrealistic overtones.

The search for true love (an ongoing obsession in the cinema of Yash Chopra) takes the characters of KANK into self-destructive areas of self-indulgence. Fortunately Karan Johar's journey into forbidden territory is far more smooth and satisfying than his characters' unattainable yearnings.

Karan Johar redeems and sublimates them through deft fingers that knit the pastiche of pain and passion into palatable episodes of varying sensitivity. Finally, the film moves the adulterous couple into the 'safe' zone of self-sacrifice and martyrdom where they'd have remained were it not for the couple's respective spouses (Abhishek and Preity) getting together to encourage the 'forbidden' union.

It's hugely interesting to see how Karan Johar bends the rules and reverses conventions. While Abhishek plays the devoted sincere husband and son, his wife Rani and father Amitabh Bachchan are cold and raunchy, respectively. Indeed Bachchan Sr's spirited performance as 'Sexy Sam' brings the house down.

But junior Bachchan in his anguished vulnerable moments with his screen wife Rani steals the show.

A shimmering showcase for exceptional talent, KANK reveals the truth about marital disharmony through vibrant and vital vignettes. Not all the pieces of the trendy jig-saw add up. But who said the age-old problem of marriage had easy solutions?

In his latest creation Karan Johar goes into a taboo territory. But we don't come away after looking at fantasy creatures. Each of the characters, from the chic magazine editor Rhea Saran (played with endearing equanimity by Preity Zinta) to her earthy and practical mom-in-law (Kirron Kher, who shares a wonderful platonic relationship with 'Sexy Sam')... the criss-cross of relationships formed among a clutch of anguished Indians in New Yorkers besieged by domestic trouble, refuse to leave your mind.

Love them or hate them. You can't easily forget these capricious and full-blooded characters looking for love in a cold but non-judgemental city of New York.

Love never seemed more desirable... and unobtainable. There's only one death in KANK, besides, of course, two dead relationships.
nach der aufführung von kank kam viel lob von der nowrunnug zeitung.auch von der IBN live, Middam.Leider auch schlechte von Times of India und Rediff.macht euch selbst ein bild davon.das ist aus nowrunnug

Beitrag #323 - erstellt: 14. August 2006
Would there be fire due to SRK's smoke?
Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Monday, August 14, 2006]

Remember the hoopla that was caused a few months back when the government proposed a ban on depiction of onscreen smoking? While Bollywood was more or less unanimous in their objection against the ban, there was always uncertainty around the actual timeline when the ban would come into action.

Now one fears if the makers of Shahrukh Khan's next release 'Don - The Chase Begins Again' would be required to answer some questions due to depiction of 'smoke' in their latest promo of the film. The 1 minute song promo of 'Main Hoon Don' ends with a cloud of smoke around SRK's mouth as he looks at the screen. While the camera cleverly avoids showing any cigarette stick hanging in the frame, the cloud of smoke remains on screen for a good 5-7 seconds hence adding to the style appeal of SRK.

One wonders if this smoke would give rise to some more fire in the coming days. Wait and watch as the film's release is still a good 2 months away!

Beitrag #324 - erstellt: 14. August 2006
Can Shah Rukh Khan guarantee success?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Priyanka Khanna, IANS

The Hindi film industry has entered the second half of the year feeling triumphant as it has managed to get the audiences back into the halls without much extra effort.

But the audiences are still unpredictable. Critically acclaimed multi-starrer "Omkara" is holding well only in Mumbai and Delhi while Sanjay Dutt-starrer "Anthony Kaun Hai" is hovering between average and flop categories.

Going by early reports, this year's most-awaited mega-starrer "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" by the industry's blue-eyed boy Karan Johar has not had as spectacular an opening as was hoped.

The box-office collections of the film are likely to pick up after the five-day extended weekend but the film's characterisation and plot have not enthused critics much.

The film stars Shah Rukh Khan who claims to be the "icon of the industry". In the teaser of his new movie "Don", Shah Rukh says: "I am the king".

But box-office returns of his solo films are a clear indicator that even he cannot guarantee box-office success the way Amitabh Bachchan could in the good old days.

Though the audience has changed, a large movie-going population is still very much into hero-worshiping enabling some south Indian actors to command more money than Bollywood's "A-list" stars.

Scepticism tends to creep in when one hears Shah Rukh say: "This is King Khan. I'm the Ronaldinho (ace Brazilian footballer) of acting. I'll be there for another five to six years, then maybe you can think of some other actor."

Elsewhere, he can be heard saying: "No newcomer is around to oust me. It's terrific. I'm respected, recognised. Many magazines call me the icon of the country. The fact is I'm blessed, it has been a charmed life."

He has ruled the roost coming a long way from days of television series "Fauji" in 1988 to scale spectacular heights after "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge".

But in today's scenario Shah Rukh needs to be accompanied by an ensemble cast including Amitabh, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta and Abhishek Bachchan as in "Kabhi Alvida..."

It has been a while since his solo-hero films made cash registers ring. In fact, a film starring a herd of stars cannot ensure a box-office success either.

Ram Gopal Varma's horror flick "Darna Zaroori Hai" could not stay on the marquees in spite of the presence of almost every star of the industry - Amitabh, Anil Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Mallika Sherawat and Bipasha Basu.

Most of the multi-starrers in the past have witnessed great success. But when it comes to guarantee, there is none. Stars will only help, if the film is supported by a strong script and decent execution along with impressive performances.

Trade watcher Deepa Gehlot says: "Now that the audience is in a mellow, welcoming mood, this is the time to welcome new talent with fresh ideas into the industry."

Unfortunately, a lot of big-money corporate houses, who are getting into film production, are only looking at huge projects with stars.

So, it is left to a few like Pritish Nandy Communications, iDream Productions, Crossover Films and Metalight Productions, plus some enterprising individuals, to fund smaller films, apart from the old trouper National Film Development Corporation (NFDC).

"It is unfortunate, again, that a lot of small budget offbeat films turn out to be unwatchable. There is still a crisis of content, which, in this current self-congratulatory phase, the industry is not addressing," adds Gehlot.

One hears of a little blip of change here and there. Subhash Ghai has set up a script workshop and is looking at new ideas; iDream already has a script bank; UTV is getting scripts developed; NFDC is planning something on the lines of a script bank too.

Everyone complains of the shortage of good writers but no one seems to do anything about it.

Beitrag #325 - erstellt: 14. August 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" für den BerichtSmily "top" Smily "top"

---
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #326 - erstellt: 15. August 2006
Shah Rukh Khan's concert postponed in Mauritius!
By Gianysh Toolsee, August 15, 2006 - 23:32 IST

The mega event 'Craze 2006' which was going to be held on Saturday 19 August 2006 at the Anjalay Stadium with Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Zayed Khan has been postponed. The new date will be announced shortly.

According to the communiqué issued by the organisers (Entertainment Quotient and Pro Global Concept), it states that many necessary equipments and special firework products from London will not arrive before the show. This is due to the incidents which happened recently in London with the disruption of the terrorists' plot of the flights.

The organisers and producer (CineYug Entertainment) have promised a bigger event with more surprises. Mauritian fans will have to wait longer before Shah Rukh Khan's first concert in the beautiful island.

Meanwhile, 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' is doing very good business in most parts of the island since its release on Friday.

Beitrag #327 - erstellt: 15. August 2006
Shahrukh Khan's guard shot dead accidentally
Aug 15, 2006

MUMBAI (Reuters) - A gun being handled by a security guard at the bungalow of India's top film star, Shah Rukh Khan, apparently went off accidentally on Tuesday, killing another guard, police said.

The guards, belonging to a private security agency, were on duty at Khan's house overlooking the Arabian Sea in Mumbai's Bandra suburb when the incident occurred.

It was not immediately known if the hugely popular 40-year-old actor was at home at the time.

"It was apparently an accident. An investigation is on," said police officer V.K. Choubey, adding that the two guards were handling a new firearm.

The firing, in the early hours of Tuesday, spread panic in the upmarket area and people rushed out of their homes, residents said.

Security has been tight in India's financial hub of Mumbai after at least 186 people were killed and over 700 wounded when bombs went off on packed trains and stations on July 11. Police suspect Islamist militants to be behind the attacks

Beitrag #328 - erstellt: 16. August 2006
SRK's fondness for beginning and end of his film
Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, August 16, 2006]

As 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' has released and is busy minting money all over, all eyes are now set on Shahrukh Khan's next 'Don - The Chase Begins Again' where he goes for a complete makeover from being a cynical Dev Saran to the suave'n'stylish 'Don'!

When asked about his upcoming film he said, "Don of 2006 is 'similar', though not 'same' as Don from the past. The subject remains the same but Farhan has given the film a completely different treatment." On being questioned on what was so different about the new 'Don', he said with a twinkle in his eye, "The best part of the film is its beginning and its end. It is going to completely take you by surprise, believe me! The rest of the film has great moments too but it is the beginning and the end that makes it's special."

Well, we are certainly waiting for the D-day, October 20, to catch the film King Khan!

Beitrag #329 - erstellt: 16. August 2006
Shooting death at Shah Rukh residence
Posted 15 Aug 2006
-Press Trust of India

Mumbai, Aug 15: Security for actor Shah Rukh Khan was today beefed up following an incident of firing at his residence here in which one of his guards was killed, police said.

The police security provided earlier to Khan has now been increased, officials told PTI.

A private security guard named Chandra Pratap Singh, who was on duty at Khan's bungalow Mannat in suburban Bandra received bullet injuries early today when another guard Hitendra Singh accidentally fired at him with an imported firearm. Chandra Pratap succumbed to his injuries in the hospital before admission.

Hitendra was arrested and the firearm seized, police said.

Although Khan's security has not been categorised, police said they had stepped up the security cover in view of the incident. --- PTI

Beitrag #330 - erstellt: 17. August 2006
Ach du grüne Neune! Da haben wir (und der arme Shahrukh) ja Glück gehabt, dass die Kugeln weder ihn noch seine Familie getroffen haben!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #331 - erstellt: 17. August 2006
Oh Gott!!!! Da hat unser Shah ja mal voll Glück gehabt! Aber traurig das der BG dafür sein Leben geben musste!

---

Beitrag #332 - erstellt: 17. August 2006
SRK – Karan rift: Karan talks
By Taran Adarsh, August 16, 2006 - 23:56 IST

Not all’s well between Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar. At least that’s what the gossip mongers in Mumbai would want us to believe. The [loose] talk doing the rounds of the industry is that SRK and Karan have had a major tiff. Reason: Trouble erupted soon after SRK watched KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA and was upset with Karan for sidelining him in the film. With Abhishek getting interesting sequences and Rani walking away with a meatier role, SRK, the gossip mills swore, was extremely upset with Karan for giving him a raw deal in the film.

Karan laughs at the rumors when I broached the topic last evening. “Shah Rukh is very happy with his role and also with the film in totality. He’s not upset positively,” the film-maker clarifies, “In fact, he’s happy that he’s got a chance to play a role that’s not stereotype. And also a role that he hadn’t essayed earlier. Not just SRK, each member of the cast is more than proud of K.A.N.K.”

But how did these rumors originate in the first place? “A section of the trade is indulging in loose talk. Instead of encouraging a film from the fraternity, they are trying to pull it down by sending rubbish text-messages. I seriously feel I’ve become a veteran listening to all the muck being spread about my films. The industry wrote off KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI and KABHI KHUSHI KABHIE GHAM in their initial weeks. It doesn’t bother me anymore,” Karan hits back.

KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA too has had its share of back-biting. “The business of the film should silence the detractors. See, KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA is not the usual Karan Johar film. It’s raked up a lot of debates and discussions. I knew it all along that it would take time for the film to settle down. It’s an unusual film that comes as a jolt when you watch it the first time. It’s a reflection of reality, it’s not about unreal worlds. And a film like this grows with time,” he smiles.

Beitrag #333 - erstellt: 17. August 2006
SRK wows the Maharashtrians!
By IndiaFM News Bureau, August 17, 2006 - 05:02 IST

Now this is something which has never been seen before. If you tune in to the Marathi TV channels, you just might see Shah Rukh Khan dancing to traditional Marathi lavani and tamasha music! It's for an ad for Sunfeast Marie biscuits which will be launched in Maharashtra. Other Bollywood biggies associated with this ad include Vishal-Shekhar who have composed the music and Farah Khan who has done the choreography. It has been produced by Shah Rukh Khan's company Red Chillies.

It was Farah who approached the musical duo to compose a Marathi folk tune, since the ad was targeted at the Marathi speaking crowd. They were quite excited since they have never done something like this before. They decided to use 'lavani' or 'tamasha' music to bring the quintessential Marathi flavor. Says Shekhar, "Even in the past, we have done a lot of work for Red Chillies. The funda of the ad was to forget the old Marie and start off with the new Sunfeast Marie. It was something very interesting because we have never done such work, before. It's a very cool lavani meets hip hop score, targeted at the Marathi speaking population."

The King Khan will be seen doing traditional dance steps in tune with the music. That's SRK for you, always up for trying something new! Well, they don't call him the King Khan for nothing, do they?

Beitrag #334 - erstellt: 17. August 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" für die Artikel.

---

Lesestoff zum Herunterladen

Beitrag #335 - erstellt: 18. August 2006
'Kabhi Alvida' strikes box-office gold abroad
Bharti Dubey
[ 17 Aug, 2006 0257hrs ISTTIMES NEWS NETWORK ]

MUMBAI: Shah Rukh Khan's latest release Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (KANK) is the first film in the history of Indian cinema to get the biggest weekend opening ever.

According to EDI-Nielson, a box-office tracking agency in the United Kingdom, the film, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, has collected £754,877 in its opening weekend in the United Kingdom beating the earlier Shah Rukh starrer Veer Zaara which collected £468,205.

The collection of Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna also beats the weekend opening collection of Karan Johar's last directorial venture Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.

K3G had collected £411,536 and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna has raked in £754,877 in its opening weekend. Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna has also beaten the record of the K3G weekend opening in the USA.

It has collected $1,400,000 as compared to K3G which collected about $ 1,047,403. Says Apurva Mehta, CEO of Dharma Productions, "The weekend collections of Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna overseas are extraordinary. The film's collection is fantastic even in India".

The film's collection in the United States in the last four days has been $ 1,400,000 as compared to K3G (Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam) which had collected $1,047,403 in its opening weekend.

Rakesh Roshan's Krrish, starring Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra, which has collected more than Rs 100 crore till now, had opened to a collection of £207,666 in the United Kingdom.

Krrish has been the highest grosser in India this year. Aamir Khan's Fanaa, which was embroiled in controversy, collected 301,573 pounds in the opening weekend in UK. The film has collected $729,806 in the United States.

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #336 - erstellt: 18. August 2006
17. August 2006
Hier der artikel noch auf deutsch....

Ein Toter in Shahrukh Khans Haus
Glücklicherweise in einem anderen Zimmer war Bollywood-Star Shahrukh Khan, als in seinem Haus in Bombay ein Mann erschossen wurde. Wie der Sender BBC berichtet, handelt es sich bei dem Toten um einen Bodyguard Khans.

Ein anderer Sicherheitsmann wurde festgenommen, er steht unter dem Verdacht, auf seinen Kollegen geschossen zu haben. Der Vorfall ereignete sich am frühen Dienstagmorgen.

Khan habe sich zur Tatzeit in seinem streng bewachten Anwesen befunden, so der Bericht, doch sei ihm nichts passiert. Die Polizei geht von einem "ungewöhnlichen Unfall" aus, doch ziehe man alle Möglichkeiten in Betracht.

Laut Zeugen habe es vor den Schüssen eine Auseinandersetzung zwischen den Bodyguards gegeben. Khan hat sich bisher nicht zu dem Vorfall geäußert.

Der Schauspieler gehört seit seinen Fernseh-Anfängen in den achtziger Jahren zu den ganz großen Stars des Bollywood-Kinos. In Filmen wie "Sometimes happy sometimes sad" und "Veer-Zaara" ist er auf die Hauptrolle des Liebhabers abonniert. Er hat bereits in mehr als 50 Filmen mitgespielt.

(N24.de, Netzeitung)

Beitrag #337 - erstellt: 18. August 2006
What is Shah Rukh talking about?MUMBAIMIRROR, Friday, August 18, 2006

The finger pointing continues, Ratan Jain refutes SRK’s claim
Ram Kamal Mukherjee

Ever since Shah Rukh Khan made public his views on Ratan Jain; the producer has been a disturbed man. Recently, in an interview to Mumbai Mirror, Shah Rukh spoke about the time when he approached Ratan Jain with Ashutosh Gowarikar for Lagaan. Jain had discouraged him and also advised him to disassociate with directors like Ashutosh then.

"What is Shah Rukh talking about," says Jain. Elaborating on the issue, Jain says, "If Shah Rukh would have come to me with the script of Lagaan I wouldn never have refused the film. I would have done the film because of Shah Rukh, without paying attention to the script. My association with Shah Rukh goes back since our Baazigar days, he is like family. I don't know what went wrong."

Incidentally, Shah Rukh had visited Ratan Jain three months after the release of Lagaan. "He came to my office with Ashutosh for Akbar-Jodha. He was very keen on the project. But I am unaware of what happened after that,” informs Jain.

So did Jain advise Shah Rukh to steer clear from directors like Ashutosh? "I don't know what he means to say by that. I don't remember saying any such thing to Shah Rukh," he says. So where does the Shah Rukh-Ratan Jain relationship head from here? "People think that we have a problem, but we don't. I read the interview and was taken aback. But I didn't speak to Shah Rukh regarding this issue. I think, if he feels that he needs to talk about it, he will call me. Shah Rukh is not a stranger to me or vice versa," he says.

Currently Jain is busy promoting his film Aap Ki Khatir. When asked about the Dharmesh Darshan controversy regarding the latter's sexual preferences, in London he says, "I don't take any interest in other people's personal life. I am only concerned with my films."

Beitrag #338 - erstellt: 18. August 2006
Top Stories

Bollywood leading man Shah Rukh Khan was uncomfortable as straying husband in new movie

Friday August 18, 01:54 PM

Bollywood leading man Shah Rukh Khan says he felt uncomfortable taking on the role of a husband who leaves his wife and child for another woman in his latest film.

Khan usually plays the reliable son or the devoted father and said it was difficult to play a man who turned away from his family in "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna," or "Never Say Goodbye," which hit theaters last week.

He told Cine Blitz magazine that infidelity wasn't what "a good man" would do.

"I was embarrassed doing some scenes of this film, I felt shy doing them ... I am not a prude but I felt odd," said Khan, who has been married for 14 years and has two children.

The movie about troubled marriages, directed by well-known filmmaker Karan Johar, also stars Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek, Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta.

Khan had some words of wisdom for those tempted by extramarital relationships: "I think you have to work very hard after marriage to make it work. You can't go on believing that love will continue to take care of it."

"Unreal expectations" ruined relationships, he told the magazine.

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #339 - erstellt: 18. August 2006
SRK: I would never leave my son

August 18, 2006 17:22 IST

Is the very idea of marriage outdated?

Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar talk about infidelity -- a theme their film Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna deals with -- in a special episode of We The People on NDTV this Sunday.

The stars join socialite and columnist Shobha De as Barkha Dutt grills them about marriage and love out of wedlock.

SRK candidly discusses the pressures that media speculation put on his own marriage, but insists he is nothing like his character in the film. "I would never leave my son."

On a lighter note, he adds, "I'm famous for always (running after another man's wife). In the last 16 years, after 50 films that I've done, I've been running after other people's wives and girlfriends in 35. So this is not breaking the mould. I'm still running after somebody else's wife."
With Karan's matter-of-fact outlook and Shobha De's cynicism, this is bound to be an interesting discussion.

We The People on Sunday, August 20 at 8 pm on NDTV 24x7.

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #340 - erstellt: 19. August 2006
SRK doesn’t have a happy Independence Day!

While the nation celebrated a happy Independence Day, for SRK the day ended on a gloomy note - in a freak accident a security guard at his Bandstand home in the suburbs fired and killed another guard. "At the time of the firing incident, SRK was inside the house and he was very upset about the whole incident. He came out and inquired about it and made sure the security guard was put on an ambulance and rushed to a hospital, but unfortunately the guard succumbed to his injuries," says a friend of SRK.

Beitrag #341 - erstellt: 19. August 2006
MUMBAImorror, Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shah Rukh ala re, ala

The actor's latest commercial has him dancing to the beats of a Marathi folk song composed by Vishal-Shekhar

He may not be making his debut in Marathi films, but he's certainly going to learn a couple of tricks of that trade. Shah Rukh Khan, king of commercials, is reconfiguring his dance moves to the tune of a Marathi folk song for a biscuit commercial. His steps will be choreographed by Farah Khan, with Vishal-Shekhar composing the music. The composers, who have ‘fine-tuned’ other ad-films in the past, are excited about the new project, although they were a bit surprised when choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan approached them to compose music in the Marathi folk tradition.

“Most of the time, an ad is done in Hindi, and then translated to other regional languages. We've done many ad-films with Farah in the past, but this time it was different as we had to compose the song in pucca Marathi. Having lived in Mumbai for so many years, we know the essence of Marathi culture. That's why we chose the popular lavani or tamasha music and gave it a very catchy tune,” says Vishal.

Shah Rukh loved the results – the lyrics and the music were a hit with not only the Farah Khan, but also with the actor, whose company, Red Chillies produced the film. “The dance steps that Farah choreographed were completely in sync with the music and Shah Rukh has done a fabulous job. This is going to be remembered for a long time for its peppy rhythm,” Vishal promises.

Beitrag #342 - erstellt: 19. August 2006
Transcript of live chat with Shahrukh Khan (1.Teil)

MODERATOR Shahrukh is here in the room with us....welcome...Mr. Khan.....we are glad you could make it ….

Shah Rukh Khan: Hi! Guys this is Shah Rukh here, I'll be back in a moment

MODERATOR He has gone to get himself a cuppa...so that he can spend the next hour with you guys.....

Shah Rukh Khan: The connection is lost . Please wait a few moments....

Shah Rukh Khan: I am sorry I am late. I was stuck in traffic. I am sorry I am using a bad excuse too!!

Shah Rukh Khan: Hello there!!

srk is it true that 'phir bhi....' is about two television journalists in search of better scoops?
Shah Rukh Khan: srk: yes it is about journalists and their quest for scoops

Badshah Sharukh, now that most of you co-actresses have been married and might not work ever again, tell us all how will this affect your future career in Bollywood
Shah Rukh Khan: badshah: it will affect their careers dude not mine

Romi First one request Shah Rukh ...... PLEASE STOPP WEARING THOSE DISGUSTING LOOKING TIGHT CLOTHES THAT U WORE FOR DTPH, KKHH, etc. will u? They just don't become you! We prefer the messed up Shah Rukh of DDLJ, right guys'n'gals ?
Shah Rukh Khan: romi: ok I will send over the ones I already have and maybe u can start using them...do u have a paunch?

SAEEDA SAY HI TO ME , I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG ?? :( I LOVE YOU AND HOW'S ARYAAN
Shah Rukh Khan: saeeda: I 'm sorry to keep you wating...i type slowly I have thick fingers. thanks a lot a and lots of love to you Aryan is fine and so is gauri

ffss Shahrukh A lot of your success is due to the confidence that you emanate... what’s the secret behind that?
Shah Rukh Khan: ffss: i work hard and with lot of honesty. if u are truthful then there is no reason to be afraid and hence the confidence...try it..it works

PrinceofIndia WAT HAVE U TO SAY ON THE PLANE HIJACK SHARUKH
Shah Rukh Khan: princeofindia: a lot but for now just happy that the ordeal of the passengers ended when it did. all the best to them and god bless them...but what an experience...no?

Naomi I am looking forward to seeing your new movie! I will go to Singapore to see it because I can't see it here in Japan. Would you come to Japan someday????
Shah Rukh Khan: naomi: inshallah I would love to come to Japan. u see my film I’ll come see your country

nikhil Batra hello Shahrukh!! this is yr friend from DELHI during yr Barry John's stage times- we had done a play together at Kamani Do you remember?? I would visit yr MOM at the Khatir__ I have fond memories of yr MOM talking always about you
Shah Rukh Khan: nikhil: thanks nikhil for sharing this with me. I remember u and thanks for remembering my mom

geetika hi srk... was there ever a time when you were making your film when u felt that things had gone terribly wrong but it was too late to turn back??
Shah Rukh Khan: geetika: yes it happens everyday on the set. that's the time we all turn to god and pray very hard...normally it works...it worked for our film

---
"You never win the silver, you only lose the gold!" (SRK)

Hilfe | Team

Beitrag #343 - erstellt: 19. August 2006
Transcript of live chat with Shahrukh Khan (2.Teil)

divya Are u happy with the kinds of films you have done?
Shah Rukh Khan: divya: yes very

cool_girl Shahrukh first we saw you as a serial actor, then a Bollywood actor which gave u rally a lot of success. then now a producer. what next a singer or a director?? and why
Shah Rukh Khan: coolgirl: i have sung for josh my new film. director may five yrs down the line

PBDHH Shahrukh... Who is ur all time best hero of yesteryears ??
Shah Rukh Khan: pbdhh: amitabh bachchan and peter seller

Welcome 1 why you perform too many shows abroad? Is it the quest for money or you don't enough work left in the industry?
Shah Rukh Khan: welcome 1:i like live shows being from theatre...as for work come and try find just a way to get into studios here and u will realize how busy people are her

dreamer_y2k tell us something about hey ram
Shah Rukh Khan: dreamery2k: hey ram is set in the 40s..it deals with the assassination of gandhiji and a man called saket ram and his beliefs...it is played by kamalahasan my name is amjad ali khan in the film

rangan Hi Mr. khan you made a statement somewhere that your job is to act and not to preach. But do you really believe that you do not have any responsibility towards the society ? gaurav hey which is ur ultimate aim in life
Shah Rukh Khan: rangan: my responsibility to whatever is according to what I live by..my job is to act..enjoy that more than what my philosophy in life is Shah Rukh Khan: Just give me a minute. I will be back

MODERATOR Guys we are having a slight problem with the connections here...we will be right back or Shah Rukh will chat with you guys unmoderated....
Shah Rukh Khan: Thank you for logging on and chatting with me tonight...we are having some technical difficulties with the connections...thank you very much for asking about my wife and son, they are fine. I will definitely be back to chat with you all once again...hope all of you will go and watch our new movie...PBDHH in the theaters, and you can write in to us about your views and reviews at dreamzandfilms@hotmail.com or to filmfare.com. Thank you, Goodnight.

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/880441628.cms

---

Hilfe | Team

Beitrag #344 - erstellt: 19. August 2006
Can Shah Rukh Khan guarantee success? (1. Teil)
By Priyanka Khanna, New Delhi, Aug 13: The Hindi film industry has entered the second half of the year feeling triumphant as it has managed to get the audiences back into the halls without much extra effort.

But the audiences are still unpredictable. Critically acclaimed multi-starrer "Omkara" is holding well only in Mumbai and Delhi while Sanjay Dutt-starrer "Anthony Kaun Hai" is hovering between average and flop categories.

Going by early reports, this year's most-awaited mega-starrer "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" by the industry's blue-eyed boy Karan Johar has not had as spectacular an opening as was hoped.

The box-office collections of the film are likely to pick up after the five-day extended weekend but the film's characterisation and plot have not enthused critics much.

The film stars Shah Rukh Khan who claims to be the "icon of the industry". In the teaser of his new movie "Don", Shah Rukh says: "I am the king".

But box-office returns of his solo films are a clear indicator that even he cannot guarantee box-office success the way Amitabh Bachchan could in the good old days.

Though the audience has changed, a large movie-going population is still very much into hero-worshiping enabling some south Indian actors to command more money than Bollywood's "A-list" stars.

Scepticism tends to creep in when one hears Shah Rukh say: "This is King Khan. I'm the Ronaldinho (ace Brazilian footballer) of acting. I'll be there for another five to six years, then maybe you can think of some other actor."

Elsewhere, he can be heard saying: "No newcomer is around to oust me. It's terrific. I'm respected, recognised. Many magazines call me the icon of the country. The fact is I'm blessed, it has been a charmed life."

He has ruled the roost coming a long way from days of television series "Fauji" in 1988 to scale spectacular heights after "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge".

But in today's scenario Shah Rukh needs to be accompanied by an ensemble cast including Amitabh, Rani Mukerji, Preity Zinta and Abhishek Bachchan as in "Kabhi Alvida..."

It has been a while since his solo-hero films made cash registers ring. In fact, a film starring a herd of stars cannot ensure a box-office success either.

Ram Gopal Varma's horror flick "Darna Zaroori Hai" could not stay on the marquees in spite of the presence of almost every star of the industry - Amitabh, Anil Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Mallika Sherawat and Bipasha Basu.

---

Hilfe | Team

Beitrag #345 - erstellt: 19. August 2006
Can Shah Rukh Khan guarantee success? (2. Teil)

Most of the multi-starrers in the past have witnessed great success. But when it comes to guarantee, there is none. Stars will only help, if the film is supported by a strong script and decent execution along with impressive performances.

Trade watcher Deepa Gehlot says: "Now that the audience is in a mellow, welcoming mood, this is the time to welcome new talent with fresh ideas into the industry."

Unfortunately, a lot of big-money corporate houses, who are getting into film production, are only looking at huge projects with stars.

So, it is left to a few like Pritish Nandy Communications, iDream Productions, Crossover Films and Metalight Productions, plus some enterprising individuals, to fund smaller films, apart from the old trouper National Film Development Corporation (NFDC).

"It is unfortunate, again, that a lot of small budget offbeat films turn out to be unwatchable. There is still a crisis of content, which, in this current self-congratulatory phase, the industry is not addressing," adds Gehlot.

One hears of a little blip of change here and there. Subhash Ghai has set up a script workshop and is looking at new ideas; iDream already has a script bank; UTV is getting scripts developed; NFDC is planning something on the lines of a script bank too.

Everyone complains of the shortage of good writers but no one seems to do anything about it.

-*-

"Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" with its enviable stellar star-cast is first of this year's multi-starrer big-budget productions to hit the marquees.

Johar has spent Rs.500 million on the film and brought together Shah Rukh, Amitabh, Rani, Preity, Abhishek and Arjun Rampal.

Coming up soon will be "Eklavya" (Amitabh, Saif Ali Khan, Vidya Balan), "Umrao Jaan" (Aishwarya, Abhishek, Shabana Azmi, Suniel Shetty), "Salaam-e-Ishq" (Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Govinda, Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, John Abraham, Vidya), "Jaan-e-Man" (Akshay Kumar, Salman, Preity, Anupam Kher), "Dhoom 2" (Abhishek, Bipasha, Aishwarya, Hrithik) and "Lage Raho Munnabhai" (Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Vidya, Boman Irani)

-*-

Stars and script apart, getting an apt release date has become another important criterion of box-office success.

A favourable release date for Johar's "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" is expected to play a key role in deciding the fate of the movie. The film will benefit from the two national holidays in the week ahead.

Similarly, the release of "Omkara" was planned keeping in mind that it must not clash with "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" while "Golmaal" producers made sure "Krrish" was not released the same week.

In fact, gone are the days when certain months were considered taboo for releasing films. News reports say that in September, UTV will release "Khosla Ka Ghosla", Ashtavinyak will unveil "Dil Diya Hai" and Vidhu Vinod Chopra will return with his "Lage Raho Munnabhai".

But good months are packed as always. So Oct 20 will see the release of J.P. Dutta's "Umrao Jaan", Farhan Akhtar's "Don" and Sajid Nadiadwala's "Jaan-E-Mann", reports say.

http://www.newkerala.com/news4.php?action=fullnews&id=6415

---

Hilfe | Team

Beitrag #346 - erstellt: 19. August 2006
1. Teil:

He sells everything... from films and fizzies to family cars, polio vaccines and biscuits. In just over a decade SRK has become one of the biggests brands . His face is everywhere, but the man himself admits he’s become something of a reclusive who prefers playing with his toys--his children.

Excerpts from the Interview:

Karan Johar says that you and Gauri are the world’s ideal couple and are the reason he still believes that all’s not lost with the institution of marriage. So were the two of you responsible for the tag-line on the Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna T-shirts, ‘Married’ and ‘Happy’?
(With a wry grin) That T-shirt gives you an option. You can either be married...or happy. (Getting serious) Actually marriage and happiness are two very complex issues. It’s strange that someone should have coined a phrase like “happily married”. I don’t believe you’re happy just being married. You have to work to make the marriage happy. From the outside Gauri and I may seem like a happily- married couple but like any two people working or living together, we also have our share of issues. It’s just that we’ve resolved most of these issues completely.

Kabhi Alvida... is perhaps the first film in which you are torn between two women...
(Interrupts) I’m not torn between two women in Kabhi Alvida.... Dev’s very clearly interested in a woman who is not his wife. If he’s torn it’s because of his son. Otherwise he is a man who without making excuses, without being judgemental, is consciously looking at another woman outside of his wife. He’s sexually interested in Maya though the relationship is not all about sex. The simple fact is that he’s not happy with his wife, Rhea, though mind you, she’s not a bad person. If anything he’s the bad guy, though another man in a similar situation could argue that you’re not going through what he is and do not have the right to pass judgements. Dev has a marriage with Rhea but he finds love with Maya who by a strange twist of fate is also married to someone she doesn’t love either. (With another wry grin). So you could say that my character in the film is a guy who is in love with someone else’s wife.

Hypothetically speaking how would you react if you ever found yourself in a similar situation?
(Smiling) Hypothetically speaking I’d wish that God would let my story end the way Karan’s does because that would be the best way to resolve the situation. But deep down I know it’s not going to happen that way because Kabhi Alvida... is more of a wish-fulfillment.
The mood was sad during Devdas, stoical during Chalte Chalte, resigned during Veer-Zaara and perky during Main Hoon Na. What’s it like today?

(Reflectively) I’m passing through a more mellow phase today. In fact, if you notice my performances from Paheli onwards have become more mellow. It’s not because I’m hurt or disturbed. But I find myself becoming a little reclusive. Mind you I’m not a lonely recluse, I’m a child-like recluse who these days wants to play more with his toys. And my toys are my children. I like to spend more time with Aryan and Suhana because that’s where I find more happiness.

Does that mean that you’re distancing yourself from films too?
Films are my life...my livelihood. I can’t live without them. It’s a satisfying day when I give a good shot...can a few good scenes. But at the end of the day I find my children more fun.

Which are your children’s favourite films?
They enjoyed Dhoom and Koi...Mil Gaya. They requested Adi (Aditya Chopra) and Duggu (Hrithik Roshan) for DVDs of the films and a year-and-a-half ago, I caught them watching these two films quite often. Of late, Nanny McPhee’s a hot favourite...also, Pirates Of The Caribbean. The other day I found Aryan and Suhana jumping from one sofa to another, their legs wide apart. The only thing missing was the Rs 150-crown tag!

Didn’t they like Krrish?
Yeah, they liked Krrish too. (With a smile) My son’s very fond of Duggu. Also Abhishek (Bachchan) and John (Abraham).

---

Hilfe | Team

Beitrag #347 - erstellt: 19. August 2006
2. Teil:

I believe you’re into the Special Effects business now...
Yeah, my studio’s just three buildings down the road. Red Chillies VFX is a team of 30-40 young talents headed by Arjun, Ketan and Harry. We’ve worked on Main Hoon Na, Paheli and more recently Don .

What did you think of Krrish’s SFX?
Without taking away any of the credit from Krrish and its team of foreign technicians I’d want to say that what was done in the film is possible here...at my studio. You know what makes Red Chillies--VFX different? We don’t count minutes. It irritates me when I hear that an ad has 30 seconds and a film 95 seconds of visual effects. Most VFX studios are doing dhanda but I’m not in this business to make a fortune. If I can help out my team with finances and give them a chance to do some really creative work, I’ll be more than happy. They’re very talented and with some support can work wonders.

Now that you have your own Special Effects’ studio do you see yourself playing a super-hero in the near future?
(With a smile) I don’t need special effects to play a super-hero to my children and their friends.

There was a time, soon after Baazigar, when you were dreaming of playing a larger-than-life, gun-toting superhero.
(With a flash of dimples) Yeah, well, Don is that dream come true. It’s my tribute to Amitabh Bachchan. Don is the kind of film I grew up on and today, after 10-15 years in the industry, I feel blessed that I can mouth lines that have become a part of Hindi filmlore like, “Don ko pakadna mushkil nahin, namumkin hai!” (With a wry smile) It’s interesting that the film is being made by Farhan Akhtar whose father Javed was responsible for writing half of the original script and half of this one too.

Back in the ’70s ‘Khaike paan Banaraswala...’ made paan-chewing a fad. But today very few people ask for a Banarasi meetha after dinner.
Hey, I’m not going to be propagating paan-chewing, it’s not a good habit. In fact, I’m even running an anti-smoking campaign in the film. ‘Khaike paan Banaraswala khul jaye band akal ka tala...’ is a classic chartbuster from a cult film. We haven’t tried to add anything new nor take away any of its magic. `Khaaike paan Banaraswala...’ is a dhamaal song and I’ve done it the way a guy my age would dance when he heard it. (With a wry chuckle) Of course, I don’t dance as well as Amitji.

Devdas was a tribute to Dilip Kumar, Kal Ho Na Ho serenaded Rajesh Khanna and now Don salutes Amitabh Bachchan.
Devdas was a tribute to Dilip sahab and Don to Amitji but Kal Ho Na Ho was not stated to be a remake of Anand nor intended to be. So I wouldn’t call it a tribute to Rajesh Khanna.

Kishore Kumar was another of your childhood idols. So are you eyeing a remake of Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi or Half Ticket next?
(Smiling) I think I’d like to make a film on the life of Mr Kishore Kumar. That would be an interesting and a more apt tribute.

Karan completely endorses the emotions encapsulated in the title of your latest film, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna because, as he points out, for him a journey doesn’t end once the person is gone. Do you also hold on to moments and memories?
I hold dear moments, memories, people, thoughts...and love. In fact, most of my work has grown from these moments and memories. I may not openly express these emotions but I don’t know of anyone else who treasures and respects them as much.I’m very sensitive about them. (With a flash of dimples) May be that’s why I’m good with love stories and not so good in lean mean roles with their darker emotions.

May be not now but in the initial stages of your career you were the first of the new generation heroes to play the bad man effectively and successfully in films like Baazigar and Darr. Today, we see actors like Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan following your lead. What did you think of Saif’s performance in Omkara?
Saif was stupendous in Omkara, far better than any performance of mine as a negative hero. In fact, all the actors in the film from Ajay (Devgan) to Kareena (Kapoor) and Viveik (Oberoi) to Konkona (Sen Sharma), given their role and the darkness of the film, were excellent. I don’t watch too many films these days. This year I’ve only watched Rang De Basanti, Krrish and Omkara and I give full marks to producer and director Vishal Bharadwaj for making such a brave film.

---

Hilfe | Team

Beitrag #348 - erstellt: 19. August 2006
3. Teil:

You’ve been quoted as saying that you intend to get more selective now and are even willing to do such experimental projects?
(Frowning) I’ve only said that I’ll concentrate on one film at a time now. In fact, that’s been the way it’s been these last few years. After Paheli I was busy with Kabhi Alvida.... Then it was Don that I wrapped up only four days ago. Now I’ll start work on Shimit Amin’s Chak De.

Would you consider a Hindi adapatation of a Shakespearean play?
I don’t know about Shakespeare but yes, if Vishal had offered me Omkara I’d have done it.

Which role?
Any role. As a student of English literature I’ve read several of Shakespeare’s plays—A Mid-summer Night’s Dream, Merchant Of Venice, Romeo And Juliet, Othello...(With a twinkle) I didn’t get half of what he wrote. I’m intellectual enough to say that I don’t understand Shakespeare. But I liked what Vishal’s done with Othello. (With a sigh) I’m always open to a meaty role but unfortunately I don’t get offered films like Omkara. The makers who come to me saying they have a “different” role are often being different just for the sake of being different. In such a scenario I prefer sticking with friends like Karan - when he offers me a film I don’t even ask about the role. I do films like Kabhi Alvida..., Farah Khan’s Om Shanti Om and Chak De. They are all stories I want to tell but perhaps the only really different film revolving around a great, historical character that I’ve done was Asoka. And I produced it myself because no one else was willing.

Chak De appears to be a very different film with you coaching a girl’s hockey team.
Chak De’s an interesting film. I’ll be playing hockey after 20 years. I hope I’ll be safe with the girls and not get a drubbing because I’ve heard they’re very good (Grins). I played with the Indian girl’s hockey team and they were fantastic! I like to make one woman’s film a year. Last year it was Paheli. This year it will be Chak De that will showcase the strength of our women.

Hockey’s not very popular at the moment.
Yeah, my biggest embarrassment was when I described hockey to my son and his friends explaining that it was a game played with sticks and a white ball. Soon after, I found them playing snooker. And since they were playing with sticks and white ball they thought this was hockey. I felt like such a dud! Hopefully, I’ve been able to make a difference to the lives of many young children by urging their parents to give them their polio vaccines. Now I’m optimistic that I’ll make our national sport popular with the youngsters with Chak De.

Talking about polio vaccines, it’s interesting that on one hand you should lend your support to such public service campaigns and on the other endorse biscuits that taste like sawdust and colas that are known to be loaded with pesticides. As a public figure and a responsible citizen shouldn’t you be choosing the brands you lend your name to with more care?
I sell ideas. It could be a film or biscuits, polio vaccines, cars or the `One Mumbai’ campaign...just about anything. I don’t have to justify myself. If the government believes that aerated drinks are harmful to public health shouldn’t they be banned? Shouldn’t the media ban the drinks instead of plastering their pages and gobbling up air time with ads promoting them? Ban the products and I will not sell them.

Quelle

---

Hilfe | Team

Beitrag #349 - erstellt: 20. August 2006
No question of walking out of my marriage: SRK
New Delhi, Aug.19: Not many actors would be honest enough to disassociate themselves from their reel-life role. But Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan took a moral high and said he wouldn't advocate his role in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna in real life.

Participating in a debate on the anatomy of marriage on NDTV 24x7 channel, Bollywood's King Khan said: "I don't believe in my character in my film. Marriage is a very very personal affair. I may have been lucky to have married my childhood sweetheart. We have worked our way in our own fashion in marriage at times making adjustments with each other.

Taking a volley of questions on marriage and films from a selective audience Khan said he would never think of deserting his wife and kids for another woman's love, as the character he donned in KANK did.

"No, in no circumstance I am going to leave my son or daughter. And, I am not telling anybody through this film to leave his or her family. I would like sacrificing a lot of things for the happiness of my children in personal life," SRK said.

Speaking on the need of commitment SRK stressed it is the most important aspect of any marriage and appealed everyone to value it.

"The commitment of marriage is within you, instead of commitment to families or others. Commitment given to oneself is the most important thing. If you can commit to yourself only then believe in a marriage, otherwise, don't get into it."

"I don't think the unhappy parents can bring up happy children. If you have once committed and brought them (the kids) into this world, just stay committed, unless there are extraordinary circumstances," said Khan advocating for strong marital relationship.

"There may be a time when your head will suggest to separate from your life partner. But the heart will always advise to stay together," he said.

"This film is a point of view, the crucial decisions about marriage in real life are not taken like-take it or leave it, " said Khan.

Karan Johar, the Director of Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna said: " I am not endorsing infidelity. I am not propagating people to go by "Dev" and "Maya" roles in life. In dressing rooms I have always said that Dev and Maya should have not married at the first place."

It's a tale of two marriages gone wrong for no abuse and no infidelity. Yet, one member of each couple feels an acute emotional alienation and a sharp sense of drift within their relationships; and they begin looking for love outside their marriages.

Feminist novelist Shobhaa De` said: "Infidelity is a non-issue in today's lifestyle."

"In the last 10 years a lot of social changes have taken place. I don't agree one can be little faithful or not. It is just like you cannot be little pregnant," said De.

"Previous generation always looked for cementing things in marriage. There is nothing more fulfilling than being with a person who loves you. And, if you are ready to commit, go ahead with marriage, " said De saying marriage should be between two understanding minds and loving hearts.

However, a big surprise was when one of the guest speakers, Anupam Mittal, Chief Executive Officer, Shaadi.com, a popular marriage portal, disclosed he didn't marry. But he advocated one should marry.

The guest panels included Bollywood filmstar Shahrukh Khan, Director Karan Johar, Novelist and Columnist Shobhaa De`, Marriage Counsellor Anjali Chhabria and Terrot Card reader Sunita Menon. --- ANI

Beitrag #350 - erstellt: 20. August 2006
Srk`s BAFTA Interview...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5987295347825862462 Smily "silberblick"

Produktempfehlungen

« erste Seite ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... letzte Seite »