Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

Oktober 2019
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Interviews und News von Salman Khan

«« | Seite 3 von 27 | »»
Thema: Interviews und News von Salman Khan
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #101 - erstellt: 14. Dezember 2006
Salman Khan questioned on Bollywood-underworld nexus

Bollywood star Salman Khan was questioned by police at an undisclosed location in suburban Bandra on Wednesday in connection with the alleged nexus between Bollywood and criminals.

"We were unable to get much information...And Salman denied that he was pressurized to work in the film Chori Chori Chupke Chupke ," said a senior Crime Branch official

Salman was questioned after his name cropped up during the interrogation of Chhota Shakeel aide Anjum Phajalani, who was deported from Dubai last month and booked under the tough Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act.

Earlier reports had suggested that Salman was questioned at his home.

Phajalani had allegedly threatened Salman at the behest of Chhota Shakeel to lower his professional fee from Rs 1.50 crore to Rs one crore for the lead role in ‘Chori Chori Chupke Chupke’ in 2000.

Police had earlier issued summons to Salman, asking him to be present for questioning after his name cropped up during Phajalani's interrogation.

Police have alleged that producer Nasim Rizvi and financier Bharat Shah made ‘Chori Chori Chupke Chupke’ at the instance of Shakeel. Rizvi has been convicted for his nexus with criminals, while Shah was convicted for not disclosing threatening calls to police but let off with the imprisonment he had already undergone.

Rizvi was accused of using Shakeel's influence to threaten stars to work in the film and allocate dates for it’s shooting.

Quelle: ApunkaChoice vom: 14.12.2006

---
Alle Rechtschreibfehler sind volle Absicht!
Zusammen ergeben sie eine geheime Nachricht
mit der ich versuche, die Weltherrschaft an mich zu reißen…

Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #102 - erstellt: 15. Dezember 2006
Salman bails out anna
By: Upala KBR
December 12, 2006

A lot has been written about the chaos and disorganisation at the GIFA event in Kuala Lumpur last week. But among all the chaos, Salman Khan came to Sunil Shetty’s rescue.

After Shah Rukh Khan cancelled his performance due to a strained muscle and the organizers needed to fill that gap left by SRK’s act, Sallu offered to fill in.

An emotional Sanjay Gupta called us from Kuala Lumpur to say, “When Salman came to know Shah Rukh couldn’t perform, he went up to anna and told him, ‘No problem bro, I will perform for 45 minutes or make a second entry to compensate.’

And Salman did an extended performance at the grand finale. There may be groupism in the film industry, but when the chips are down for one actor, all the others come together for him. Salman, Shah Rukh, Abhishek — all came together for Sunil.”

All for one

As for the rivalry among stars in the industry, Gupta says, “After the grand finale, there was a post-event party at the Palace of Golden Horses, which went on till 7 am after which all the actors headed straight to the airport. Every day, Salman’s room turned into a club as everybody would gather there in the evenings and have a rocking party!”

Sanjay Gupta is visibly upset at news reports alleging mismanagement at the event. “IIFA and other events have been coordinating for the last seven years while GIFA is just in its second year. I have seen Sunil personally carrying everybody’s bags from the lobby and looking after everybody as if it was his own family.

How can they talk of lack of hospitality when Sunil and his father have been in the hospitality business for decades? I have seen Sunil standing on his feet, six days and seven nights, organising things personally. It’s sour grapes for those people who didn’t get any awards. They are cribbing about the event.”

No mismanagement

It was believed that SRK backed out from performing because of money issues and chose to anchor one segment instead, “I don’t think that’s true. The poor guy could hardly walk because of his strained ligament and he was so apologetic about it!”

Quelle

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #103 - erstellt: 16. Dezember 2006
Police after Salman Khan for questioning

That Bollywood has had a notorious relationship with the underworld in the past is a known fact. Some will recall one of the more recent Bollywood-Underworld hook-ups in the form of Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, in which Producer Nasim Rizvi and Financer Bharat Shah were found guilty of using money sent from mobster Chhota Shakeel, who lives in the Middle East and is a first hand man of Dawood Ibrahim (currently India's most wanted thug). "We have summoned Salman Khan after his name cropped up during the interrogation of Anjum Adam Phajalani in the Bharat Shah case," said Deputy Commissioner of Police D.T. Shinde. Phajalani, one of Chhota Shakeel's men who is under police custody, confessed to the police that Salman Khan had reduced his fees for the film after Phajalani threatened him - stating that he had a "casual chat with Salman to make the actor understand why he should work in the film."

According to Chief Public Prosecutor, Rohini Salian this past Wednesday, Salman's going rate at the time of Chori Chori Chupke Chupke was roughly Rs. 40 million. He was forced by the thugs to reduce his fee to Rs. 15 million.

Salman Khan has reportedly cancelled his South African trip in order to comply with the Crime Branch's intent to question him about the terms mentioned above.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #104 - erstellt: 18. Dezember 2006
What price for Salman-Subhash Ghai peace?
GAUTAM BURAGOHAIN
INDIATIMES MOVIES

Salman Khan is a man with a big heart. Word has it that he’s buried the hatchet with old-time dushman Subhash Ghai to work with the showman again. According to the grapevine, Ghai suddenly decided to cut the movie’s budget and thought of many ways by which to trim the financials. The difficult part was approaching Salman to reduce his price—who would bell the cat? Buzz has it that Ghai decided to approach Salman Khan’s father, Salim Khan for counsel.

He apparently wanted to ask him to request Salman to ‘consider’ a pay cut. Mr Khan, is supposed to have told Ghai that he would revert the next day. When D-day arrived, and Ghai called, Salimsaab is reported to have said, “I thought about it. And I’ve reached the conclusion that Salman has charged too little, going by his market standards. You should consider a ‘pay hike’!’ Now we know where Salman gets his business acumen from!

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #105 - erstellt: 18. Dezember 2006
‘I paid Salman Khan more than his market price’
Nirmal Mishra
Saturday, December 16, 2006 00:19 IST

Producer Nazim Rizvi denies he had authorised Shakeel aide to coerce actor into reducing his fees in movie.

Even as Mumbai Crime Branch officials quizzed actor Salman Khan on Wednesday, producer Nazim Rizvi, who along with financier Bharat Shah, was arrested in 2000 for his involvement with underworld don Chhota Shakeel in making the Salman-starrer Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (CCCC), still believes he has nothing to hide.

The producer is currently out on bail.

When DNA met him at his office at Sameer Building in Seven Bungalows on Thursday, a cautious Rizvi said, “Three years and 13 days in jail with no proven charges has made me look at things in a different perspective, as if I have got a re-birth. It feels like joining a junior KG class. I have full faith in our country’s judiciary.”

When asked whether Shakeel aide Anjum Phajalani coerced Salman to reduce his fees for CCCC, Rizvi said that Phajlani was the brother-in-law of Producer Afzal Khan, who is currently producing God, you are Great with Salman and Priyanka Chopra. “Afzal bhai is a friend and Phajalani came to the sets like many other guests. I think he was planning to make a movie. I had not authorised him to talk to Salman on my behalf,” he said adding that he paid Salman (Rs1.5 crore), which was more than the actor’s market price (Rs80 lakh) in 1999.

“I was pursuing Salman to do a movie with me since 1993 and he finally agreed in 1999. If I were to use threats I could have done so earlier. Salman is a nice guy and we still talk,” he added, reiterating he had never spoken with Shakeel. “Bharat Shah first gave me Rs12.07 crore though Visya Bank and later Rs2 crore. In fact, because of the arrest my dream of making more movies with bigger stars and more tie-ups with Shah got shattered. Now I’m starting from square one again.”

According to Bollywood sources Shah and Rizvi are no longer on talking terms. What about Salman’s reported statement to police on Wednesday that Abdul Rahim Allahbaksh was “nagging” the actor to reduce his fees?

“Allahbaksh was my spot-boy. I have no idea if he spoke to Salman. As far as I’m concerned I paid Salman the full money as per his terms and there was no bad blood between us,” Rizvi replied.

Rizvi’s movie Undertrial is releasing soon while Hello, Hum Lallan Bol Rahen Hain is in the pipeline. Interestingly, former director general of police (crime), TK Chaudhary, is enacting roles of a jail superintendent and police commissioner in the two movies, respectively.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #106 - erstellt: 19. Dezember 2006
SALAAM E ISHQ - Important film for Salman Khan
By Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Trade News Network

Films may come and go, be a success or a flop, but the popularity of Salman Khan never goes down.

He may have had his last big hit in the form of NO ENTRY last year but that hasn't deterred his standing at the box office. His KYUNKI came and under performed at the box office. SAAWAN - THE LOVE SEASON had him in a special appearance, which was more as a favor for his filmmaker Saawan Kumar. The film failed and matters weren't quite rosy either with the release of SHAADI KARKE PHAS GAYA YAAR that had come after a delay of 5-6 years. A supreme disaster, it vanished without a trace.

Regardless of all these films failing at the box office, Salman Khan had something to cheer about since his much hyped and seemingly a guaranteed success JAAN-E-MANN was aiming for a Diwali release. A well-made film with an endearing performance from him, it didn't reach the heights that it deserved and though all those who watched it appreciated it, it couldn't withstand the DON mania and had to make an exit.

His last film of the year was BAABUL and though the world knew that the film belonged to Amitabh Bachchan since he played the central protagonist, one still looked forward to Salman Khan in the film. Just like JAAN-E-MANN, BAABUL too got him critical and audience appreciation but the way the film is faring at the box office, it doesn't seem possible that Salman could add it to the list of his successes.

All of this makes SALAAM-E-ISHQ important for him when the film releases early next year. Though Salman's box office and fans standing would hardly be disturbed by the performance of the film, it still adds as a shot in the arm to have a success in your name.

Some of the other films where Salman would be seen next year are PARTNER, GOD TUSSI GREAT HO, MARIGOLD and SAAWARIYA.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #107 - erstellt: 21. Dezember 2006
Prime witness in Salman Khan case turns hostile
21st Dec 2006 09.00 IST
By Agencies

A prime witness in the hit-and-run case involving Salman Khan Wednesday did not support the prosecution in the trial court and was declared hostile.

Mohammed Muslim Niyat Shaikh, who was injured when the actor allegedly rammed his car into a bakery on September 28, 2002, told the Mumbai court that he had not seen the person on the wheel as he was hurt in the mishap and the passersby had surrounded him.

The prosecution immediately declared him hostile and Salman's lawyer Dipesh Mehta then cross-examined him.

The witness told Mehta that he was injured in leg and he could not see the person who was driving the car when the mishap occurred.

On January 3, prosecution would examine another witness who was also injured in the mishap.

One person was killed and four injured when Salman allegedly rammed his car into the bakery on the ill-fated day.

Quelle

Beitrag #108 - erstellt: 22. Dezember 2006
Salman unleashes his wicked side

Apparently Salman Khan has decided that he's going to go easy on his drinking and wild wild ways and turn sober. But we must tell you of his antics when he was shooting for Jaan-E-Mann in New York. One morning he locked director Shirish Kunder in his room and then put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign outside his room. And then Sallu coolly took off for the shoot. At the location, he feigned anger and kept yelling and asking why the director hadn't turned up.

An hour later a frantic Shirish called the location and complained bitterly that he was locked in his room etc etc. Everyone kept a straight face and glared when the director landed on the sets. Finally Shirish realised that the practical joker had pulled another fast one on him.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #109 - erstellt: 27. Dezember 2006
Is Salman Khan insecure about Katrina Kaif?
27th Dec 2006 14.01 IST
By Agencies

Rumours are that Salman Khan is not too happy with Katrina Kaif working with certain co-stars.

Buzz is that due to this, Salman insists on accompanying Katrina for most of her film assignments.

Salman even recently even accompanied Katrina for the dubbing sessions of Namaste London which has Akshay Kumar opposite Katrina.

Sources claim that Salman is not too happy with Katrina working with certain co-stars and that is why he seen tagging along with her for her shoots.

Is Salman feeling insecure about his beautiful girlfriend?

'Not at all, claims an insiders and adds "Salman is merely being extremely supportive of Katrina’s Bollywood career."

At the dubbing of ‘Namaste London’ Salman was reportedly giving Katrina tips on voice modulation and emoting in Hindi.

Sources also claim that Salman has done a cameo in the film and he is extremely interested with the way Katrina’s character shapes up.

Katrina is seen playing a character, which is similar to her real life character as she plays a girl who hails from London in the film.

Director Vipul Shah confirms Salman's presence on location.

"He has been coming to dubbing sessions but he has been interested in the project right from the beginning. Katrina is a crucial part of the film and she is playing a character that is close to her as she hails from London," he said.

quelle

Beitrag #110 - erstellt: 29. Dezember 2006
Salman Khan turns 41
27th Dec 2006 19.30 IST
By Aparajita Ghosh

The handsome actor hardly looks like someone in early forties.

It is Salman Khan ’s birthday today, December 27. The actor turns 41 and still continues to be in excellent shape. However, year 2006 was not really a very good one for the actor on both professional and personal front.

This year was not without legal hassles and troubles for the actor who is regularly summoned to the courts for a number of cases. The most troublesome time was in April when he was put under judicial custody after a Jodhpur court sentenced him to five years of rigorous imprisonment in the poaching case for the hunting of the endangered chinkaras.

Before he got bail, Salman spent two nights at a cell in Jodhpur prison where he ate jail food and slept on the floor.

On the professional front, too, Salman has had an uneventful year. His first movie this year Saawan - The Love Season was a complete disaster. His much-delayed Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar with Shilpa Shetty was also a dud.

The big budget Jaaneman proved to be the third box-office failure for Khan this year, although he did get critical praise for his performance in the film.

Ravi Chopra’s Baabul featured him in a relatively smaller role and had an average run at the marquee.

But 2007 looks quite promising for Khan. The very first month of the year will see him in Nikhil Advani’s much-awaited Salaam-e-Ishq in which he pairs with Priyanka Chopra. Later, Salman will be seen in David Dhawan’s comedy Partner .

Happy Birthday, Salman.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #111 - erstellt: 03. Januar 2007
Salman pens script on Veer
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, January 03, 2007 RSS

Salman KhanYears ago, Salman Khan tried his hand at writing. He wrote the story of Chandramukhi, which starred Sridevi in the title role. In between, there was talk that Salman, like other actors, improvised on a few sequences from his films for a better impact. Now, since the past few days, the media is agog with the speculation that Salman has penned a brand new script, titled Veer.

There's more to this story. It's reported that Sajid Khan, brother of choreographer-director Farah Khan, will be entrusted the responsibility of filming this script. Besides being a dear friend of Arbaaz Khan, Sajid is also directing Hey Baby for producer Sajid Nadiadwala, who also happens to be a close friend of Salman.

Shooting in Australia for Hey Baby currently, Sajid sounded surprised at the rumors doing the rounds in Mumbai. "No, no, no... it's not true," he remarked hastily. The rumors may have originated since he's close to the Khan family. "There's no truth to it whatsoever. I am only involved with Hey Baby at the moment. There's no second project in the pipeline," he clarifies.

While on Hey Baby, Sajid is shooting the film at lightening speed in Australia. "We should wrap up 80% of the film by February. That's possible after you've invested almost a year in homework and pre-production planning," Sajid smiles.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #112 - erstellt: 05. Januar 2007
Salman Khan identified as driver in hit and run case
05th Jan 2007 10.00 IST
By Agencies

A witness injured in a hit-and-run case allegedly involving Bollywood star Salman Khan Thursday told a court in Mumbai that the actor was driving the vehicle that mowed down people sleeping outside a bakery in 2002, leaving one dead.

Kalim Mohammed Iqbal, one of the four persons injured in the incident, told the court that he had seen Salman climb out of the vehicle after the accident and leave the spot.

The prosecution completed its examination of Iqbal, which began Wednesday, and the defence will conduct its cross- examination on January 17.

On December 20 last year, one of the injured, Mohammed Muslim Niyat Shaikh, was declared hostile by the prosecution after he said he had not given a statement to police in which he had alleged that Salman was behind the wheel of the vehicle that ran over him.

Another witness who was injured, Mohammed Abdul Kaufshaikh, had told the court on June 30 last year that he had not seen Salman getting out of the vehicle that struck him since he was underneath the car.

Salman is accused of driving a vehicle in an inebriated condition on September 28, 2002, when he lost control and struck five persons sleeping outside a bakery in suburban Bandra.

Quelle

Beitrag #113 - erstellt: 05. Januar 2007
I've no rift with Salman Khan: Priyanka Chopra

Those who have seen her playing the smouldering diva in Aitraaz and Don would be pretty surprised by what Priyanka Chopra has in store in her next release.

"In Salaam-e-Ishq I play this wannabe, an item girl who just wants to become successful so desperately. My character is a funny sassy, saucy screwball. And yes, I had loads of fun doing the role. It's an ensemble cast. But I'd like to believe my track with Salman is special."

Priyanka also teams up with Salman in her other early-2007 release. "God, Tussi Great Ho is another comedy. And yes, Mr Bachchan?who else!-- plays God. I guess it's time for me to let my hair down and enjoy myself. It's writer Rumi Jaffrey's debut film as a director."

Two forthcoming films with Salman, and still rumours of a serious rift between the two persist. It's said he insisted on Katrina Kaif instead of Priyanka for Raj Kumar Santoshi's London Dreams.

"What bunk!" Priyanka howls. "I couldn't do London Dreams only because of date problem. Salman and I get along well enough. You've to see our on-screen chemistry in Salaam-e-Ishq and God, Tussi Great Ho."

People are whispering about the off-screen chemistry between Priyanka and the new kick on the block Harman Baweja specially since he stepped in as a last-minute replacement for Kareena in Harman's debut film Love Story 2050.

"The only reason I did Love Story 2050 was my role. I get to do my first double role. And the two characters, specially the second one will make people sit up and notice. If styling is essential to the characterizations these days, then Love Story 2050 has got the formula right.

As for stepping into the film so late, I'd always stand by a friend. Why only Harman, I'd bail out any of my friends on a crisis. Just try me."

---

Beitrag #114 - erstellt: 06. Januar 2007
Salman distributes free sunglasses

Hyderabad: There's nothing new in Bollywood stars walking the ramp but what got Hyderabad excited was actor Salman Khan who not only walked the ramp but also distributed free sunglasses.

The long wait paid off for Hyderabadis who had gathered to watch the beef-cake Khan walk the ramp for a local eyewear brand.

Unlike other starry walks down the ramp, Salman gave this one an interactive element – if you liked what the star wore then you get it too.

Now if Salman goes around distributing free sunglasses then being mobbed is just part of the game. And that is exactly what happened in Nizam country.

But that wasn't the end of it, after the crowd was pacified Salman was back again with a security ring around him which included brother Sohail Khan. This time to launch a calendar featuring the Khan himself.

And even though he wasn't wearing the sunglasses this time, Salman made sure the freebies kept coming.

The crowd, no doubt, was happy to get more than what they had bargained for, however, we aren't too sure about the sponsors.

Video

Quelle: IBNLive vom 06.01.2007

---
Alle Rechtschreibfehler sind volle Absicht!
Zusammen ergeben sie eine geheime Nachricht
mit der ich versuche, die Weltherrschaft an mich zu reißen…

Beitrag #115 - erstellt: 06. Januar 2007
Sallu still 'akhdu' with Akhtar!
By: Vickey Lalwani
January 6, 2007

Salim Khan and Javed Akhtar were the brilliant writer duo that dazzled in the ’70s and later parted ways at the peak of their careers.

While they may be cordial to each other in public today, old wounds still haven’t healed.

Even though Javed’s son Farhan extended the olive branch by personally inviting Salim to the premiere of Don (originally scripted by Salim-Javed), Salim’s son Salman still nurses a grudge against Javed.

Recently, Salman refused to shoot for a promotional video to be aired at IFFI called Bharat ke cinema ki jayjaykaar, only because Javed Akhtar had penned its lyrics.

Line ‘maro’ing

Salman arrived at the shoot at Filmalaya Studios in Andheri but immediately called for pack-up when he learnt about Akhtar’s involvement.

When production officials reasoned with him and coaxed him to oblige, Salman said that he found the lyrics “very funny”.

Javed Akhtar
Raman Raheja of the Delhi-based Brilliant Entertainment (the man behind the video) says, “When we approached Salman for the video, he agreed and even came for the shoot but left without letting the cameras roll.

His problem was that Javed Akhtar had written the lyrics. He later voiced his disapproval about the lyrics too. We think the lyrics were beautiful.”

Raheja denies that Salman was kept in the dark about Javed Akhtar’s involvement. “We were very clear from day one that Javed had written the song.

We were coordinating with Ajay Chhabria and Sohail Khan, who were part of the invitation video at IFFI (which was shot earlier). We had even given a brief to Salman’s secretary. We don’t know why it wasn’t conveyed to him or exactly what transpired at Salman’s end.”

In the crossfire

Our well-informed source says that despite their public façade, there is no reconciliation between the Khans and Akhtars. “I was there at the Eid party at Salman’s house and Farhan was also present.

It was good to see Farhan mingling with the Khan family. One thought that the Khans and Akhtars had finally dissolved their differences.”

But that seems far from the truth as is evident from Salman’s behaviour. The video also features Dia Mirza, Ritesh Deshmukh and Priyanka Chopra, among many others.

One hears that initially Salman was unhappy that Bipasha Basu would also be part of the video. The actress seems to have been caught in the crossfire in the ongoing war between Salman and her boyfriend John Abraham.

But he didn’t make an issue of it after the makers informed him that Bipasha didn’t have the dates for the shoot.

Says Raheja, “We had approached Bipasha but she expressed helplessness since she was busy on the dates when we wanted her.

Salman had even asked for a list of all the stars that were doing the video, so he definitely knew that Bipasha was not doing it. Salman had only one problem — Javed Akhtar.”

We tried contacting Akhtar, but he was unavailable for comment.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #116 - erstellt: 06. Januar 2007
'I've lost my innocence'

At 42, Salman Khan believes he isn't getting wiser. He talks about films, painting, and on remaking `Amar Akbar Anthony'. SANGEETHA DEVI. K reports

Old wine in a new bottle? Salman Khan is enthused but not sure of the logistics. He and his brothers Sohail and Arbaaz have been roped in for a remake of Amar Akbar Anthony. "The rights for the remake have been acquired but we are going slow on the project. We want a different name for the film. I've seen the response to Don. Despite the good collections at the box office, people kept comparing it with the older film. That's bound to happen. We don't want to offend senior actors who worked in the original. So the new film will have a lot of changes," he explains.

Salman was in Hyderabad as the brand ambassador of Saberi's and recalls, "I have a few family friends here. It's also one of my favourite cities because most of my films, even those that have flopped elsewhere, have been hits here." He adds after a pause, "The other centre where my films work well is Jodhpur." The mention of Jodhpur reminds us of the infamous blackbuck episode. Khan says, "I hope others would learn from that incident. There's a lot of awareness about blackbucks today. Something good comes out of unpleasant incidents."

Salman brushes aside any reference to his controversial side with "I'm unpredictable, even with the media. It gets to me when people ask obnoxious questions. Have controversies made me wiser? I don't think so." The actor, who turned 42 last month, believes he has a long way to go. "My forthcoming film Marigold is an international project but I'm not looking at Hollywood. Let me get my Hindi films right." Given a chance, he'd like to relive his role in Maine Pyar Kiya. "I don't feel old at 42. But I've lost my innocence; I doubt if I'd do justice to that role now."

When he is not acting or endorsing brands, Salman takes time out to paint. At first hesitant to talk about his creative streak, he says, "My mother used to paint. But since she was caught up in handling family responsibilities, many of her paintings were left incomplete. I finished them. My paintings are not for public consumption. I know that the strokes aren't good enough. I don't paint with a theme in mind. Each work is different."

Salman's roster is now choc-a-bloc with projects. "David Dhawan is one of my favourite directors. We're doing a film called Partner, which will also star Govinda.

There's also God Tusi Great Ho, London Dreams and a film with Priyadarshan. Among my recent films, Baabul hasn't done well. On hindsight, I think the second half was a let down." Salaam-e-Ishq, his first release this year, will see him "in a complex role. Both my character and that of Priyanka Chopra are complex. The two play games against each other."

While he talks nineteen to the dozen on films, he evades any reference to his personal life. "I'm too young at heart to think of marriage," he quips.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #117 - erstellt: 06. Januar 2007
Totally drunk Salman had a fight with Katrina – a split?
Pam Bhandari
Jan. 4, 2007

Salman drank and drank. No one could stop this guy. Salman Khan’s birthday bash at Panvel turned out ugly as the actor started acting weird. The weirdo Salman was going all over the places – over all kinds of people. Girl friend Katrina rushed in. She took his wine glass away. Salman stretched in and pushed her back to grab his lifeline – the alcohol. Someone politely said “She didn’t like the idea of Salman drinking too much and tried to stop him but he just wasn’t listening to her.”

Salman freaked out completely. Puneet Issar lifted Salman. Salamn did the same. Katrina rushed in again to stop Salman. Salman pushed her back.

Salman finally came down after a total freaky blast when the title song of Mujhse Shaadi Karogi was played. Katrina privately said this is not the same Salman she knows.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #118 - erstellt: 08. Januar 2007
Portrait of a painter

Salman Khan on his forthcoming films and passion for painting

Old wine in a new bottle? Salman Khan is enthused but not sure of the logistics. He and his brothers Sohail and Arbaaz have been roped in for a remake of Amar Akbar Anthony. "The rights for the remake have been acquired but we are going slow on the project. We want a different name for the film. I've seen the response to Don. Despite the good collections at the box office, people kept comparing it with the original. That's bound to happen. We don't want to offend senior actors who worked in the original. So the new film will have a lot of changes," he says.

Salman brushes aside any reference to his controversial side with "I'm unpredictable, even to the media. It gets to me when people ask obnoxious questions. Have controversies made me wiser? I don't think so." The actor, who turned 42 last month, believes he has a long way to go. "My forthcoming film Marigold is an international project but I'm not looking at Hollywood. Let me get my Hindi films right." Given a chance, he'd like to relive his role in Maine Pyar Kiya. "I don't feel old at 42. But I've lost my innocence; I doubt if I'd do justice to that role now."

When he is not acting or endorsing brands, Salman takes time out to paint. At first hesitant to talk about his creative streak, he says, "My mother used to paint. But since she was caught up with family responsibilities, many of her paintings were left incomplete. I finished them. My paintings are not for public consumption. I know that the strokes aren't good enough. I don't paint with a theme in mind. Each work is different."

Salman's roster is now choc-a-bloc with projects. "David Dhawan is one of my favourite directors. We're doing a film called Partner, which will also star Govinda. There's also God Tusi Great Ho, London Dreams and a film with Priyadarshan. Among my recent films, Baabul hasn't done well. On hindsight, I think the second half was a let down." Salaam-e-Ishq, his first release this year, will see him "in a complex role. Both my character and that of Priyanka Chopra are complex. The two play games against each other."

While he talks nineteen to the dozen on films, he evades any reference to his personal life. "I'm too young at heart to think of marriage," he quips.

SANGEETHA DEVI. K

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #119 - erstellt: 08. Januar 2007
Salman cases: Hearing put off till Feb 21

Jodhpur, A District and Sessions court here today adjourned hearing in appeals filed by film star Salman Khan against his conviction in two poaching cases.

After hearing arguments, Judge Goverdhan Singh Surana adjourned the hearing to February 21, Salman’s counsel H M Saraswat said.

In Bhawad poaching case, an appeal was filed by Salman against the one-year imprisonment awarded to him on February 17 last year. He was also slapped a fine of Rs 5,000.

In the Ghora Farm case, the Chief Judicial Magistrate (Jodhpur) sentenced him to five-year imprisonment and imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 in April last year.

The Bollywood actor has filed an appeal against this judgement too.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #120 - erstellt: 08. Januar 2007
Salman's bonding with Azhar’s sons

Salman has never shied away from his past life and that is the reason he’s still on good terms with all his ex-girlfriends, except for his last lady Aishwarya Rai. We have so many stories floating around about how Salman and Somy Ali are still in touch and are good friends. And the same goes for his ex-friend Sangeeta Bijlani who got married to Mohamed Azharuddin. The two don't have any bitter feelings towards each other. "And whenever Bhai meets Azhar Bhai, he treats him with love and respect," says a friend of the star. Recently Salman met Azhar's two teenage sons in Hyderabad and happily posed for photographs with them. "He was very happy to pose with Azhar's Bhai's children," says his friend. We are sure Salman's actions must have bowled over India's ex-cricket captain!

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #121 - erstellt: 10. Januar 2007
Khans don't believe in sacrifice on Bakri Ei
By: Upala KBR
January 9, 2007

Shah Rukh makes news every year for buying the most outrageously priced sacrificial goat for the annual akri Eid sacrifice. On the other hand, Salman Khan and family haven’t slaughtered goats on the festival for as far back as the boys can remember.

Animal lovers

Sohail Khan, who has just returned from a trip to South Africa, affirms, “Our family always celebrates several multi-cultural religious events, not just Eid.

We celebrate Christmas and Diwali but don’t follow any traditions. My family doesn’t believe in following traditions (laughs). There are no patterns for what we do.”

Sohail says he can’t remember a time when his family sacrificed goats for Eid. “Ever since I can remember, and that’s 36 years, I have not witnessed a sacrifice in our family. It’s not about why we don’t do it. It’s just that if we are not comfortable doing certain things. It’s as simple as that. I am an animal lover and don’t believe in killing them. I have a dog, a Chihuahua called Gucci, whom we all adore.”

Salim Khan too is an animal lover and has several animals at his Panvel farmhouse, while Salman has two dogs — Myson, Myjaan, whom he treats like his children.

Says Arpita, the youngest sister of the Khans, “We don’t sacrifice goats during Bakri Eid. This year it was Eid and New Year’s combined, so everyone was exhausted. We celebrated Salmanbhai’s birthday on December 28 with just family and friends.”

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #122 - erstellt: 10. Januar 2007
Let bhaigones be bhai...
Roli Srivastava
[ 8 Jan, 2007 2330hrs ISTTIMES NEWS NETWORK ]

Azhar jumped to the rescue of wife Sangeeta Bijlani's ex-flame, Salman Khan, recently.

Recently, when Salman Khan was mobbed by his fans in Hyderabad, he found he had an unusual saviour at hand — his ex-girlfriend Sangeeta Bijlani's husband and former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin.

Contrary to popular expectations that Sallu and Azhar are cold to each other because of Sallu's once-intimate relationship with Sangeeta, they actually seemed to share warm camaraderie with each other.

A close family friend of Azhar maintains that the two have been on friendly terms for some time now.

Friends say that the two might have appeared in public together only recently giving the impression they have buried the hatchet, but both have actually been friendly with each other for a long time now. "It was assumed that Salman and Azhar were not on cordial terms due to Salman's relationship with Sangeeta earlier, but there was no truth to it," says the family friend.

Recently when Salman Khan made a much-awaited appearance at a fashion show in Hyderabad, the crowd went berserk to capture him on their mobile phone cameras. When some fans climbed onto the ramp. It was Azharuddin, who had come to watch the show with his two sons Abbas and Imran, who gave a long speech asking people to stay put in their places.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #123 - erstellt: 16. Januar 2007
Nikhil's vaada to Salman
By Taran Adarsh, January 16, 2007 - 03:30 IST

At a time when most film-makers want to play safe by making short films [two hours or less than two hours duration], Nikhil Advani’s SALAAM-E-ISHQ has a running time of 3.30 hours. Whew! “I look at it this way. Had there been one or two pairs/tracks in the film, this length would’ve been unjustified then. But SALAAM-E-ISHQ has six different tracks which merge into one story. The length, therefore, is just right,” Nikhil informs me.

Please continue. “Four out of six stories meet at one place in the pre-climax. In fact, John-Vidya’s track triggers off the climax. The penultimate twenty minutes are the highpoint of my film. And I couldn’t have made the version shorter by any chance,” Nikhil enlightens.

A few days ago, Nikhil screened the rough cut of the film for his friends in the industry, directors all. “I was apprehensive that they might raise the same issue [length]. But they were unanimous that SALAAM-E-ISHQ moves at a blistering pace. Not once does the pacing get lethargic, they felt. In fact, I have decided to add a few songs and scenes to the film if it works with the audiences. The length would almost touch 4 hours then,” Nikhil says.

Nikhil had also promised actor Salman Khan that he would first screen the film to his father, veteran writer Salim Khan, before anyone else and take his invaluable opinion on the film. “Salim-saab loved SALAAM-E-ISHQ. I asked him if anything needs to be cut or trimmed and he replied instantly, ‘It’s a brilliant film. Don’t cut even one frame’. That gave me the confidence to go ahead with the length,” Nikhil states.

Nikhil also makes a valid observation as far as the length is concerned. “A bad film with a shorter duration of 1.30 hours won’t work. Conversely, a good film that holds viewers’ interest with a running time of even 4 hours might still work,” he opines. I agree!

Meanwhile, Nikhil and Priyanka Chopra [paired opposite Salman] visited Jaipur on Sunday, 14th January to address the local media. All hell broke loose when they arrived at Jaipur’s INOX multiplex. A frenzied crowd attempted to get a glimpse of them, as they walked into the multiplex.

Nikhil and Priyanka floored the media with their witty and crisp answers. Later, Nikhil and Priyanka went to Dargah Sharif, Ajmer to offer prayers.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #124 - erstellt: 17. Januar 2007
Witness fails to turn up, Salman's hit-and-run case adjourned
Jan. 17, 2007

Proceedings in the hit-and-run case involving Bollywood star Salman Khan were adjourned to January 31 after a witness failed to appear before the court. Witness Kalim Mohammed Iqbal was absent and is to be cross-examined during the next hearing, Khan's counsel Dipesh Mehta told PTI. During the last hearing on January 4, Iqbal, who was one of the four persons injured in the incident, told the court that he had seen Khan climb out of the vehicle after the accident and leave the scene.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #125 - erstellt: 22. Januar 2007
Salman Khan in Prabhudeva's directorial debut film

Actor turned choreographer Prabhudeva is all set to make his debut in direction. The film will be produced by Boney Kapoor.

It is said that Salman Khan will star in the lead role in this film. While the other star cast is yet to finalize. It is believed that Boney has signed Prabhudeva over a year ago but had not settled on the script.

This untitled film will mark Prabhudeva's directorial debut in Bollywood. The film is believed to be a remake of a Telugu film called Pokhri which was directed by Prabhudeva himself. The film broke records for having the highest number of prints in south.

It is rumoured that the film is the highest priced for remaking rights of any south Indian film.

Another very interesting factor is that Ram Gopal Varma once wanted to remake this very film in Hindi with Mahesh Babu (the protagonist in the original version).Ramu had even arranged for a special screening for none other than the Big B who very much enjoyed the film and wanted Abhishek to be cast as the leading man in the film.But unfortunately things didn't work out and the films rights were eventually bought by Boney Kapoor.
Quelle

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #126 - erstellt: 23. Januar 2007
geht eigentlich in erster linie um govinda, aber da er kein eigenes topic hat, passts eigentlich auch hier

'There can't be a better friend than Salman'
Priyanka Jain
January 23, 2007 13:04 IST

A comeback trail is always hard. Govinda gifted Bhaagam Bhaag to fans, and is now heading into mega-release territory with Nikhil Advani's Salaam-E-Ishq.

Though his role in Bhaagam Bhaag is almost a glorified special appearance, Govinda had his moments. Brushing aside rumours that his part was edited by Akshay Kumar, the actor says,"I am grateful that Akshay Kumar agreed to work with me. All I wanted was to comeback with a big film. When Suniel Shetty offered me his role and director Priyadarshan accepted me, I had no business bothering about the length and breadth of the role. God willing, that too will happen later. I am in no hurry now."

In Salaam-e-Ishq he plays a taxi driver. Govinda had enacted the role of a cabbie earlier in Albela where he was paired opposite Aishwarya Rai. Though not a box office success, that film created news due to the unconventional pairing.

Best Salaam-E-Ishq jodi?

This time around Govinda the taxi driver romances South African actress Shannon Esrechowitz who plays a tourist in the film. So how does the seemingly illiterate cabbie played by Govinda manage to fall in love with a foreigner? "Love is universal. Despite the language barrier, my character falls in love and is able to communicate with the girl. The only problem is that the tourist I fall in love with has come to India looking for someone else's love -- that of her boyfriend's. My co-actor Shannon has brought energy to the role and it has surely rubbed off on me too."

Govinda in Salaam-E-IshqGovinda is infamous for being unprofessional, arriving late on the sets and throwing many a tantrum. Now, after losing a good five years, Govinda seems to have learnt his lessons and is reportedly punctual on the sets these days. "I am making an extra effort to prove myself this time around. I don't want to give anyone a chance to complain. I am trying to manage time efficiently and come to work on time. I am also trying to reduce weight. I have already lost 10 kgs. I need to cut down 10 more. I have got this opportunity to work again after a lot of efforts and I don't want to disappoint anyone who has invested faith in me," the actor says.

For now, he is already in Dubai working on his third film, long time collaborator David Dhawan's Partner. In Partner, Govinda is working with Salman Khan for the first time. Though Salman and Govinda are both part of Nikhil Advani's forthcoming Salaam-e-Ishq, they appear in different tracks there. "After a series of flops, a bad political career, when I was completely down and out from the film industry and had no work Salman bailed me out. There cannot be a better friend than Salman who is always there in your time of need. I am very happy that I will finally get a chance to work with him."
In the Bollywood race again, Govinda seems to have forgotten about his political commitments. He won't be campaigning for the upcoming Mumbai elections, as he only returns to the city in early February.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #127 - erstellt: 24. Januar 2007
Salman Khan congratulates Abhishek!
By: The hitList Team
January 24, 2007

We wondered if he would do it, and Salman Khan rarely disappoints, so we’re not entirely surprised that he sent a congratulatory SMS to Abhishek days after his engagement to Aishwarya Rai.

We don’t know the contents of the message, but from what we’ve heard it was definitely in good spirit.

Salman is well known for his large heart and rock-solid friendship, but is manically obsessive when it comes to people he dislikes. But it looks like he’s moved on from Ms Rai and grown more mature. Good for him!

We think another particularly “heart-broken” actor needs to take a cue from Salman and follow suit, no?

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #128 - erstellt: 24. Januar 2007
Salman Khan in Prabhudeva's directorial debut film
By IndiaFM News Bureau
January 22, 2007 - 06:32 IST

Actor turned choreographer Prabhudeva is all set to make his debut in direction. The film will be produced by Boney Kapoor.

It is said that Salman Khan will star in the lead role in this film. While the other star cast is yet to finalize. It is believed that Boney has signed Prabhudeva over a year ago but had not settled on the script.

This untitled film will mark Prabhudeva’s directorial debut in Bollywood. The film is believed to be a remake of a Telugu film called Pokhri which was directed by Prabhudeva himself. The film broke records for having the highest number of prints in south.

It is rumoured that the film is the highest priced for remaking rights of any south Indian film.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #129 - erstellt: 31. Januar 2007
Salman gets serious after recent failures

Last year, the macho man of Bollywood tasted failure in his three major releases and now, its time that he got serious about his career. At a time, when there is stiff competition for the top slot, Salman Khan seems to be gearing up for the big fight. The star Khan has stayed away from the rat race and followed his own course, but the recent failures in his careers have compelled him to take a positive shift in his career decision.

Previously, Salman used to take more two projects in a year and had a wide range of films trying their luck at the box office in a single year. But this time around, Salman has decided to do only two films a year or that is what it looks like. The actor's last releases in 2006 were big budget films like Jaaneman, Baabul and Shaadi Karke Phass Gaya Yaar, which failed at the box office.

Now, Salman has started refusing big film-makers so that he can concentrate on the important projects at one time. He recently, refused a famous film-maker and even refunded his payment as he wanted to focus only on two films on yearly basis.
Quelle

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.

Beitrag #130 - erstellt: 01. Februar 2007
Salman Khan, Sunny Deol in a road movie?
31st Jan 2007 16.37 IST
By ApunKaChoice

Filmmaker Samir Karnik is looking forward to sign the Khan brothers and Deol brothers for his next movie.

Even though Samir’s last movie Kyon, Ho Gaya Na (in 2004) was a disaster at the box-office, the director has been keeping himself busy. He has already completed a children’s movie and is now set to make a mainstream Bollywood film.

Reports have it that Samir’s next flick, titled ‘Mera Bharat Mahaan’, will be a road movie in which story unravels on a road trip by the main characters. There have been rumours that the film is inspired from Latin American movie ‘The Motorcycle Diaries’ (based on travel diaries of Ché Guevara), but Samir insists it is based on an original script written by him and writer Aseem Arora.

Samir is looking forward to sign a good number of stars for his movie. He has already spoken to Salman Khan Sohail Khan , Sunny Deol , Bobby Deol and Preity Zinta .

The actors are believed to have given their verbal consent but have yet to sign on the dotted line.

Meanwhile, Samir is hoping to rope in Amitabh Bachchan for an important role in the film.

Quelle

Beitrag #131 - erstellt: 05. Februar 2007
Salman Frenzy In The UAE
February 03, 2007

SHARJAH: The police were called out to control crowds at the Safeer Mall in the UAE last evening where Salman Khan was to open a shoe outlet. Sharjah Police had to use teargas to disperse the huge crowd. The actor was forced to leave without cutting the ribbon.

According to the event organiser, a sea of people could be seen waiting in the mall from as early as 4pm to catch a glimpse of their favourite actor.

The Red Tape outlet in Safeer Mall was to be officially opened by Salman Khan at 8.30pm yesterday. However, the huge crowd gathered both outside and within the mall prevented the actor from entering the venue for over half an hour. The elevators in the mall were jammed and the crowd broke down the shutter of the shop just to get a glimpse of Salman, who, after great difficulty, managed to reach the mall and the outlet located on its first level.

The organisers go on to say, although Salman had left the mall within a few minutes of his arrival at 9pm, the crowd refused to believe that their favourite actor had left the venue. A fight broke out among the public in which several were injured. The crowd also tried to attack the actor in their frenzy to reach out to him, sources said, adding, the actor escaped unhurt.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #132 - erstellt: 05. Februar 2007
The Salman-Vivek cold war continues?
02nd Feb 2007 20.05 IST
By Nikhil Kumar

While the lady for whom they fought in the first place is now set to marry another man, Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi still continue to be on unfriendly terms.

The Salman-Vivek cold war has now been continuing for nearly four years. Things got sour between them when Vivek called a press conference in 2003 and alleged that Salman made threatening phone calls to him. The two had a spat over actress Aishwarya Rai .

Since then, Ash has moved on into a new relationship, but the Salman-Vivek animosity is still where it was back then.

An olive branch was extended by Vivek to Salman last year when the latter was locked in a Jodhpur jail. Vivek had then visited Salman’s family, met his father and expressed concern over the health of Salman’s ailing mother. But Salman did not reciprocate this gesture by Vivek.

And now we learn that the two actors are shooting in Dubai for their movies Partner (starring Salman) and Fool And Final (starring Vivek and Arbaaz).

Reports have it that Vivek is getting cold vibes even from Arbaaz Khan (Salman’s brother) despite the fact that the two are acting together in Ahmed Khan’s movie.

There was also an instance when Salman shot for David Dhawan’s ‘Partner’ in the same hotel where Vivek has been staying, but none of the two actors made an attempt to bury the hatchet.

It appears that some third party may have to mediate to end this cold war.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #133 - erstellt: 06. Februar 2007
Sallu on the night shift
Salman Khan took Govinda for an autorickshaw ride in the middle of the night!

Salman Khan is known for his quirky, often impulsive behaviour. Recently, it was Govinda who was at the receiving end of Salman's eccentricity.

The other night, Govinda was woken up from deep slumber at his Jal Darshan residence in Juhu by a voice yelling out his name loudly. At first Govinda thought he was imagining it, and chose to ignore it. Later, when it seemed real, he thought it was probably a fan. Apparently, the security guard too thought it was a fan. But when the shouting persisted, the actor decided to find out for himself. He looked out of his window to find, to his great surprise, that the midnight caller was none other than Salman Khan. He had come visiting in an autorickshaw and was calling out to Govinda!

"When I heard someone screaming my name I peeped out from my window. The voice seemed familiar, and I came down to find out for myself what the noise was all about," says Govinda. On closer observation, he realised that it was Salman in a rickshaw.

"Actually, I wasn't surprised. When you have a friend like Salman Khan anything can happen," laughs Govinda. Now that Govinda was wide awake, Salman insisted he take a ride with him. "I was not prepared to go for a rickshaw ride in the middle of the night at all. But you can't say 'no' to Salman. It's not that he is authoritative. But he asks you to do something with so much love that you feel refusing him would be like denying a baby," he says.

Night rider: Salman Khan
A true-blue Bandra boy, Salman has befriended one of the rickshaw drivers in Bandra, and whenever he wants a ride, he contacts him. "This driver is an ardent fan of Salman and he even allows Salman to drive his rickshaw once in a while. Salman actually loves the colourful decor and the loud music that this rickshaw driver plays. He plays Himmesh Reshammiya tracks and takes a ride across Bandra Bandstand," reveals our source.

To continue the story, that night Salman picked up Govinda from his residence, and they rode together from Juhu to Bandra. "We went to Bandra. It was lovely, there was a nip in the air which felt good in the rickshaw. Salman loves rickshaws and he makes sure that he drives whenever he is travelling by one," says Govinda.

Not one to be left out, however, Govinda too took his turn in the driver's seat and drove the rickshaw. "We both exchanged seats after a while. Later, I returned to Juhu and I guess Salman rode back home," says Govinda.

Incidentally, Salman Khan and Govinda have worked together for the first time in Nikhil Advani's Salaam-E-Ishq. And not known to many is the fact that Salman is a big fan of Govinda, and has a collection of his films.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #134 - erstellt: 06. Februar 2007
SHARJAH - King Khan chaos

Fans and media who flocked to Safeer Mall in Sharjah to see to Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on Friday night were manhandled and beaten by private security staff it was claimed yesterday. Khan was in town to open a shoe shop, Red Tape, and fans and media alike had been invited to attend via text messages that were sent the previous week.

Thousands of people turned up to see him but as the crowd began to surge forward, knocking some people to the ground, security became very heavy handed. Khan reached the mall at around 8pm but was unable to enter for at least half-an-hour due to the large crowds. He finally entered through a back door but had to be moved out within minutes without cutting the ribbon due to the growing frenzy.
“We were treated like animals. The security pushed me and even used belts on me,” said Hussain Haidery, a photographer who was there. The security are then alleged to have showered blows on the crowd, using aluminum rods and belts on the fans to push them out of the shop. “We had identity cards and tried telling them we were the media but they just refused to hear us out,” said Haidery.

7DAYS also received letters from angry fans questioning why they were invited to the mall in the first place. “They called everyone and announced on the radio that Salman Khan was coming to the mall and when people turn up they just beat us. Why did they call us if they cannot control the crowd?” asked one fan who claimed to have been beaten by security guards.
Safeer Mall’s management did not want to comment about the incident but said they would be investigating the matter.

Quelle: www.7days.ae

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #135 - erstellt: 06. Februar 2007
Salman presence triggers commotion
By Meraj Rizvi
3 February 2007

SHARJAH — The police was called in to control crowds at the Safeer Mall here last evening where popular Bollywood star Salman Khan was to open a shoe outlet.

Sharjah Police had to use teargas to disperse the huge crowd. The actor was forced to leave without cutting the ribbon.

According to the event organiser, a sea of people could be seen in the mall waiting from as early as 4pm to catch a glimpse of their favourite actor.

The elevators in the mall were jammed and the crowd broke down the shutter of the shop to get a glimpse of Khan, who after great difficulty, managed to reach the mall and the outlet located on its first level.

According to the organisers, the crowd refused to believe that their favourite actor had left even though Salman had left the mall within a few minutes of his arrival at 9pm.

A fight broke out among the public in which several were injured, the event organiser said.

The Red Tape outlet in Safeer Mall was to be officially opened by Salman Khan at 8.30pm yesterday. But the huge crowd gathered both outside and within the mall prevented the actor from entering the venue for over half an hour.

The crowd also tried to attack the actor in their frenzy to reach out to him, sources said, adding, the actor escaped unhurt.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #136 - erstellt: 06. Februar 2007
Salman nun auch bei Yash Raj?

Kernaussagen:

Salman wollte ja jetzt weniger Filme annehmen
Eine Zusammenarbeit mit Kunal Kohli (Hum Tum) scheint im Busch zu sein
Salman wollte in Chak De India mitmachen, aber keiner war dafür
Bald kommen ganz viele leckere, neue Sallu-Filmchen Smily "smilesmile"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #137 - erstellt: 06. Februar 2007
Sallu schüttelt Kids die Hand

Kernaussagen:
Kiddies stehen nicht auf Sallus Filme ("zu laaaang...")
Sallu will mehr im sozialen Bereich machen
Kiddies sind stolz, Sallu getroffen zu haben

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #138 - erstellt: 07. Februar 2007
Auch IndiaFM berichtet von der Sache mit Kunal Smily "smile"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #139 - erstellt: 14. Februar 2007
Salman unterstützt krebskrankes Kind

Spende an Krebspatienten

Salmans neue Werbekampagne

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #140 - erstellt: 15. Februar 2007
Sallu zufrieden mit seiner Karriere

Smily "sweetheart"

Kürzerer Bericht zu diesem Thema

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #141 - erstellt: 16. Februar 2007
Bericht über "Macho Khan" Smily "smilesmile"

Informationen von einer Pressekonferenz

"I am better than Shah Rukh when it comes to commercial endorsements. Well, Shah Rukh doesn't mind what all I say because he is like a younger brother to me."

ist er nicht süß? Smily "sweetheart" Smily "smilesmile"

Er trifft auch die interessante Aussage, dass Bollywood offen für alle Schauspieler wäre und nicht nur von Khans dominiert wird, wie es Außenstehenden manchmal scheint.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #142 - erstellt: 28. Februar 2007
Salman und Govinda in Dubai

wie ich diese kinder beneide Smily "sweetheart"

Salman macht sich leider im Moment irgendwie rar.. ich kann keine sonderlich tollen news von ihm finden Smily "tutmirleid"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #143 - erstellt: 03. März 2007
Salman hilft mal wieder Boney Kapoor aus der Patsche

Nachdem er damals dessen Firma schon durch einen Auftritt im Film No Entry gerettet hat, soll er nun in einem Remake des Tamil-Telugu Films "Pokhri" mitspielen.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #144 - erstellt: 07. März 2007
Sallu: Bald Hochzeit mit Priyanka?

Dieses Gerücht hält sich sehr hartnäckig Smily "smilesmile" Der Vollständigkeit halber erwähne ich es mal hier...

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #145 - erstellt: 08. März 2007
Bericht über ein Exklusivinterview

Salman has worked with many lesser-known filmmakers just because he has 'liked them'. You never hear of him stealing roles from his contemporaries, chopping their roles or sucking up to the big banners.

ist er nicht nett Smily "smilesmile"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #146 - erstellt: 08. März 2007
Zitat von Steena:
Salman und Govinda in Dubai

wie ich diese kinder beneide Smily "sweetheart"

Ich will die kinder sein^^
bin so gespannt auf Partner mit den beidenSmily "smilesmile"
Smily "dankedankedanke" für den berichtSmily "thanks"

Beitrag #147 - erstellt: 12. März 2007
Wie Sallu der Sängerin Radha Roy geholfen hat

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #148 - erstellt: 12. März 2007
OMGSmily "sweetheart"
Ich wusste doch, dass Salman ein guter Mensch ist^^
Ich finde, dass er das richtige getan hat Smily "smilesmile"
THX für den Bericht Smily "thanks"

Beitrag #149 - erstellt: 14. März 2007
Sallu braucht Critket-TV am Set

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #150 - erstellt: 14. März 2007
Sallu und Katrina in Schwierigkeiten

---

Hilfe| Team
Produktempfehlungen

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... letzte Seite »