Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

Oktober 2019
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Interviews und News von Salman Khan

«« | Seite 2 von 27 | »»
Thema: Interviews und News von Salman Khan
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #51 - erstellt: 22. Juli 2006
Salman in 'Meri Love Story'

Salman Khan will soon be seen in director Sameer Karnik's forthcoming movie 'Meri Love Story' opposite her girlfriend Katrina Kaif. It is said that Sameer has scripted this movie on Salman's personal life. But, Karnik keps silent and does not reveal more about it. Neither has Salman nor Katrina commented on this aspect of the movie. According to industry sources, the movie will resume shooting early next year and a major part of it will be shot abroad.

Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #52 - erstellt: 24. Juli 2006
Salman to pair with Shilpa for SKPGY

Rohit Khilnani
Tuesday, July 18, 2006: (Mumbai):

Salman Khan and Shilpa Shetty have paired up for their forthcoming film Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar.

After Phir Milenge and Garv, Salman and Shilpa are back once again.

However, the actor didn't seem too happy working with the film makers.

"The film looks dated so people might not like it. These producers do not have money to even promote it, it is delayed by a couple of years," said Salman.

"I am the only USP of the film," he added.

Isn't Salman the wrong person to be in a film called Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya yaar?

"I know people who are married, my dad is married twice and he is happy with both his wives," said Salman.

For political journalists it may be Lalu Prasad Yadav, but for entertainment journalists it is Salman Khan. Both can be relied on for quotable quotes.

Quelle Ndtvmovies

Beitrag #53 - erstellt: 15. August 2006
Salman Khan's dream is finally coming true it seems. As per reports in a tabloid, the actor has bought all the flats of 'Starlet', a 3 storey building on Carter road. The building will be demolished to construct the bungalow, which includes a high-tech gymnasium, a swimming pool, sports amenities, etc. It was Salman's dream to build a bungalow with a sea-facing plot, adds the tabloid. Presently he stays at Galaxy apartments at Bandstand in Bandra.

Beitrag #54 - erstellt: 24. August 2006
Khan, John find 'Sallu'tion!
By: Upala KBR
August 24, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A poster of the soon-to-be-held Just Chill shows in UK
What some of the biggest filmmakers couldn’t achieve, a Bollywood show promoter has managed to pull off. He’s brought sulking Salman and jovial John together again.

England, ahoy!

The Rockstars show in UK and USA in May this year was mired in controversies. The chief one being the huge ego problems between Salman Khan and John Abraham.

The situation got so bad that on returning, Sallu refused to sign new films with John and refused to shoot for the ones currently starring the warring actors, namely like Salaam-E-Ishq and Babul. But now, problems have been sorted and Sallu and John are coming together for three shows in Oslo (Norway), Bolton and Glasgow (UK).

Other stars that are part of this show include Zayed Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor and Katrina Kaif (Esha Deol has been replaced by her). Priyanka Chopra is the new addition and will perform in the Bolton and Glasgow shows. Says Mohammed Morani of the Morani brothers, “Esha is shooting in Ooty and her dates were not available for this tour.”

We are family

The Moranis, Sohail Khan Entertainment and GS Entertainment are the event organisers from India. We asked the UK-based promoter, Farhath Hussain, how he’d managed to achieve the task of bringing Salman and John together.

He modestly says, “It’s not me but the stars who got together and decided to have more shows. I had heard about some problems happening on the last Rockstars shows, but these things happen on every tour.

Now everything is back to normal and we are like one big happy family. The stars asked me on the last Rockstars tour in the UK why I wasn’t organising more shows, so I agreed. The film industry is like a family and I am lucky that I’m part of the family. I spoke to everybody and everyone is very happy. Mark my words, these shows will create history this time!”

On being asked why he was planning another Bollywood show when the last one was not exactly a money-spinner, he replies, “It’s a brilliant package.

Everyone was shocked that I was taking up the Rockstars shows again, especially when it hadn’t done well the last time. But the demand is unbelievable. There were many reasons the shows didn’t work out: we overpriced the tickets and they were held during exam time and the football fever.”

New packaging

Farhath is evidently excited about the upcoming shows. He says, “The UK shows in Glasgow and Bolton will be completely different as they will include Priyanka and Katrina in a different package. It’s called Just Chill With Rockstars (August 27 and 28), while the Olso one (August 26) is called Rockstars. This will be our third show in Norway in 16 years.”

Commenting on why he’d stopped doing shows until recently, Farhath says, “There were some financial problems which have been sorted out. I had gone to Dubai and done the Dubai Heat show there, but now I have moved back to London.”

Beitrag #55 - erstellt: 27. August 2006
Salman Khan in Namastey London
By IndiaFM News Bureau, August 26, 2006 - 04:46 IST

Just some time back we told you about the possibility of the presence of Riteish Deshmukh in Vipul Shah’s Namastey London. Bobby Deol was also seen on the sets of the film while he was shooting for his film Jhoom Barabar Jhoom in London. The movie is in news again.

Vipul has been shooting for the film in London for a while now. Apparently, Salman Khan is also present in the city shooting for Nikhil Advani’s Salaam-e-Ishq. He therefore, bumped into Vipul a couple of times in London and well.

Khan has now even agreed to do a cameo in Namastey London. Sallu will now be seen doing a small appearance in the film. Salman’s approval however, doesn’t really come as a big surprise since his “good friend” Katrina Kaif also stars in the film.

Quelle

---

Beitrag #56 - erstellt: 29. August 2006
Salmans first on-screen kiss?

Rumors are rife that Salman Khan shares his first on-screen lip-lock with Preity Zinta in the forthcoming movie Jaanemann, directed by Shirish Kunder. When contacted, the producer of the movie, Sajid Nadiadwala denied the news saying, “There is no truth to the rumor as there is no kiss in the movie”. Well if the news was true, Salman’s fans would be in for big surprise as this would be a little different from Salman’s onscreen image.

Jaanemann is slated for a Diwali release worldwide and also stars Akshay Kumar in the lead.

Quelle

---
Alle Rechtschreibfehler sind volle Absicht!
Zusammen ergeben sie eine geheime Nachricht
mit der ich versuche, die Weltherrschaft an mich zu reißen…

Beitrag #57 - erstellt: 03. September 2006
Indian media defaming me: Salman Khan

LONDON: Bollywood actor Salman Khan has said the Indian media was defaming him by regularly portraying a negative off-screen image.

"There's a business section that wants to portray everything negatively so that they can sell magazines or get good top ratings on TV," Salman said on Friday.

The 41-year-old actor has been charged with killing two protected antelope species in 1998. Again in April he was given a five-year jail term - currently under appeal - for a separate hunting incident. He is currently on bail while his appeal is being heard.

Salman has denied these wrongdoings, saying his conviction was wrong and the judge sentenced him only because he wanted to make an example out of him.

"Apparently the judge said that openly," Khan said.

"They wanted to set an example out of me... Who knew the black buck? I mean today because of me, people know there's an endangered species of deer called black buck, well it's actually an antelope."

He is also facing trial in a hit-and-run case in Mumbai. One person was killed and three were injured when Salman allegedly drove into a group of pavement dwellers in 2002.

Quelle: India Buzz vom 01.09.2006

---

Beitrag #58 - erstellt: 13. September 2006
Will Salman say ‘Yes’?

That ace costume designer Vikram Phadnis is planning to turn director is known to all and sundry. Although Vikram revealed his desire to direct a film quite some time back, he hasn’t started his film yet. “That’s because I’ve yet to finalize the star cast of my movie,” Vikram clarifies.

That shouldn’t be tough, since Vikram has been designing outfits for Salman Khan and having an access to the actor wouldn’t be tough. “I don’t think Salman will be a part of my film. That’s because he has commitments to fulfill. He has to clear the backlog and then move over to fresh assignments. I wish I could wait, but I can’t,” Vikram admits.

Meanwhile, Vikram is ready with the script of the film, which is being backed by a leading music company. Watch this space for more details on Vikram’s multi-hero set-up.

Quelle: IndiaFM vom 12.09.2006

---

Beitrag #59 - erstellt: 27. September 2006
Und es geht weiter.

Hearing of poaching case against Salman Khan deferred

A Jodhpur court on Monday adjourned to October 27 the hearing on two appeals filed by Salman Khan against his conviction in a blackbug hunting case as District and Sessions Judge G S Suaran was on leave.

Salman is exempted from personal appearance in the case as he is away in Bangkok for shooting of a film.

Salman's counsel H M Saraswat said hearing of the appeals would now took place on October 27 on account of leave of District Judge.

The appeals were filed by Salman in a poaching case in Bhawad in which he is sentenced to one year imprisonment with a fine of Rs 5,000 and another in Ghora Farm poaching case in which he is sentenced to five years in prison and fined Rs 25,000 by a Jodhpur court.

These cases were registered against Salman for poaching of the endangered Chinkara during the shooting of film 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' in 1998.

Quelle: ApunkaChoice vom 27.09.2006

---

Beitrag #60 - erstellt: 05. Oktober 2006
What Salman does between shoots

Mumbai: What do you do when you have some time between shoots? If you are an actor, you moonlight as a model.

It's pretty much the season for stars at a loose end. So, we have actress Isha Koppikar going back to her modelling days at a jewellery show while actor Salman Khan gets into supermodel gear without missing a step.

Film stars are a big draw at fashion shows. But do film stars and the ramp make a good fit?

Actor, Isha Koppikar: It's very difficult. I still have stage fright, though I have done modelling before. I literally pray before stepping out on the ramp.

Producer and actor, Sohail Khan: Sadly enough when they called, they asked me to organise it, not model. I hope the next time, they ask me to model, and not organise it.

Actor, Sanjay Kapoor: We have heard of models not being good actors, but never heard of actors not being good models.

The catwalk may be a pleasant diversion from the usual action sequences, but at the end of the day, for Salman Khan, it's back to playing the role of the Bollwyood star that he's always been.

Video

Quelle: IBNLive vom 05.10.2006

---

Beitrag #61 - erstellt: 09. Oktober 2006
Salman Khan's hit-and-run case to resume

The hit-and-run case involving actor Salman Khan is slated to resume in a local court on October 11 with the prosecution all set to examine a key witness.

The witness is among the four who were injured when the actor rammed his car into a bakery in suburban Bandra on September 28, 2002. One person had also died in the mishap.

Of the 60 witnesses, five have already deposed. Among them were Ravindra Patil and Ramasray Pandey. Patil was Salman's bodyguard and had accompanied him when the actor met with the accident, while Pandey was sleeping in a shop adjacent to the accident site.

The third witness was the one who had prepared panchnama at the site of the accident and the fourth was Shaikh Ibrahim, cousin of the deceased, Narulla Salim Shaikh. The fifth, Mohammed Abdul Rauf Shaikh, deposed on June 29.

The trial court has earlier allowed prosecution to cross-examine Mohammed Shaikh who had contradicted his police statement during his deposition. Shaikh had told the court that he and few others were sleeping on the footpath when a car rammed into the bakery injuring them.

While giving evidence, Shaikh had disowned a crucial portion of his police statement, saying he had not seen Salman getting down from the driver's seat of the car although in a statement to police earlier, he said he had seen the actor getting down from the driver's seat after the mishap.

Shaikh had told the court that he had heard people saying Salman car se bahar niklo' (Salman come out of the car), but he himself did not see the actor as he was underneath the vehicle which rammed into the bakery shop.

Salman is defended by lawyer Dipesh Mehta.

Quelle: Apunkachoice vom 09.10.2006

Mal ein Frege am Rande!!! Liest hier eigentlich jemand?

---

Beitrag #62 - erstellt: 09. Oktober 2006
Ja Smily "smilesmile" ich...nur wollt ich nie dazwischen schreiben Smily "wink"

Beitrag #63 - erstellt: 09. Oktober 2006
Danke, hatte schon gedacht, ich stehe hier auf verlorenem Boden. Da man sich ja in den anderen Newsthreads nicht vor Zwischenposts retten kann.Smily "smilesmile"

---

Beitrag #64 - erstellt: 09. Oktober 2006
Ja ich weiss und mich stört das also war ich immer ganz leise Smily "smilesmile"

Beitrag #65 - erstellt: 09. Oktober 2006
Annigi, mich stört es auch!!! Nur mal so erwähnt!!!Smily "smilesmile"

---

Beitrag #66 - erstellt: 12. Oktober 2006
Salman Rides Motor Bike to ASMM Press Meet

Salman Khan is an unpredictable superstar. He is a rockstar alright and he knows perfectly well what all is meant to be done for safeguarding his image. Well, at the press meet of Mukta Arts film ‘Apna Sapna Money Money’ he landed up at The Club on his stylish Suzuki motorbike making the shutterbugs go in a frenzy.

The moody Khan was put off by an anchor of a film based channel who urged him to click photographs with him. A stark glare later Khan was moved away by the organizers. The ‘Jaaneman’ star was civil with the photographers thereafter happily posing for them. Actress Riya Sen who stars in the movie lighted up the moment she came to know that Sallu has joined the party. The two movie stars were in a happy mood thereafter….

Quelle: IndiaGlitz vom 12.10.2006

---

Beitrag #67 - erstellt: 13. Oktober 2006
Salman and his holes

Salmans holes

Check out Salman Khan’s new fashion statement. Here we see his blazer in an all new and very much different piece of art.

Believing in the phrase old is gold, Salman is definitely trying the worn out look. Did you notice the seam on his blazer? How can you? They aren’t there! Salman is definitely a trend setter be it his constant topless scenes or his bald look in Tere Naam. Salman’s favourite designer Vikram Phadnis must have probably designed the holes in his sheathing which nicely shows bits and pieces of his inner shirt.

Next to him is none other than our very own and favourite Govinda who again is known for the most mismatched combination costumes onscreen and the actor is comfortable in something less torn.

Quelle: IndiaFM vom 12.10.2006

---

Beitrag #68 - erstellt: 14. Oktober 2006
I have always found true love: Salman

Mumbai: Salman Khan has almost always been in the news for his rocky relationships and lots has been written and said about his love life. But Salman himself says he's always found true love. CNN-IBN Entertainment Editor Rajeev Masand chats with Salman Khan on love, his life, and the movies.

Rajeev Masand: Salman, let’s talk a little bit about your love life. The one part of your life that everyone wants to know about.

Salman Khan: I don’t think so. Everybody finds it really boring.

Rajeev Masand: Have you ever found true love in your life?

Salman Khan: I have always found true love. What is true love? I am asking you that question.

Rajeev Masand: What makes you know that this is true love? You said that you found it.

Salman Khan: I have always found true love. Sometimes it has lasted and sometimes it hasn’t. The love that I have found from my mother, father, brothers, sisters-in-laws, my niece, my nephews and my friends, that is true love. There were girls in my life and I found true love there. Your life journey is your life journey and everybody is a fellow-follower, so there is a time to depart and there is a time for me to depart. Their life continues after that and so does mine.

Rajeev Masand: Have you ever had your heart broken? Everyone wants to know, ‘has Salman Khan ever had his heart broken?’

Salman Khan: No, I have never had my heart broken. You live and you die so what are all these things?

Rajeev Masand: So it doesn’t depress you when a relationship ends?

Salman Khan: No, not really.

Rajeev Masand: You are smiling.

Salman Khan: Yes, that’s why I am smiling. It doesn’t depress me.

Rajeev Masand: Do tough guys cry?

Salman Khan: Yes, they do. Woh phoot phoot ke, chilla chilla ke rote hai, jab rote hai to (They cry a lot when they do).

Quelle: IBNLive vom 14.10.2006

---

Beitrag #69 - erstellt: 15. Oktober 2006
Life has been a roller coaster: Salman

Salman Khan is an actor who has remained on top of the popularity charts for over 15-years now. As he went from strength-to-strength, controversies followed him faithfully. For many he may seem like the ultimate contradiction, the bad boy with the heart of gold but for those who know him well, he is quite simply — Salman Khan.

CNN-IBN Entertainment Editor Rajeev Masand spoke to the star about his life, love, Bollywood and much more.

Rajeev Masand: I remember, when you had just started your career as an actor, you told me about this very humble ambition of yours. You wanted to have Rs 10 lakh in your bank account so that you could spend the rest of your life eating on its interest. That was many years ago, do you think you have come a long way since then?

Salman Khan: Yes I have. Somebody had told me that on an amount of Rs 10 lakh, you get Rs 2,000 as interest every month. This I thought would be good enough for me to survive for the rest of my life. Later on I found out it was not true for sure.

Rajeev Masand: So, you are doing very well with the amount of money you are making right now.

Salman Khan: Its quite fine. Even if I had to lose it all, I will be happy that I have at least had the chance to live a most amazing life.

Rajeev Masand: People say that film stars get paid a lot of money. Do you think film stars get over paid?

Salman Khan:
Yes, they do get paid a lot of money. As they become more and more popular, the money they get also increases. But still it is a lot less than what people get paid abroad. Our system does not leave room for that much money.

A lot of conning takes place here. The distributors don’t give your due share of money. If they have lost money in a movie they will not give your due share for a film that’s perhaps done well. Once you have sold the film, you basically forget about it. In abroad, they work out the points, backend deals and everything.

Quelle: IBNLive vom 15.10.2006

---

Beitrag #70 - erstellt: 28. Oktober 2006
200 Salman Fans Do a Roadshow Before Watching ‘Jaanemann’

Salman Khan's admirers came out with a unique way of showing their appreciation for the star by watching his latest film en-masse in Meerut. At least 200 Salman Khan Fans organized a huge procession in the town before converging at a theatre to watch his latest ‘Jaan-e-Mann’.

Post Eid, They all got together yesterday and walked in the hot sun, from Imliya to Nandan Cinema, a distance of about one and half kilometres, to catch Khan's latest flick 'Jaan-E-Mann'. The fans carried posters of the actor, chanted his name and the procession was accompanied by a 'dhol-baaja'. The procession reached Nandan Cinema at around 3.15 pm to catch the film.

Salman Khan is undoubtedly the best thing about ‘Jaanemann’. His comic timing and emotional appeal definitely books him amongst quality actors. And it’s very clear Salman continues to be the star of the masses. Let’s see what the final verdict on ‘Jaanemann’ is…

Quelle: IndiaGlitz vom 27.10.2006

---

Beitrag #71 - erstellt: 08. November 2006
Sallu, Ms Universe caught in the act

Mumbai: It was one of those rare occasions when actor Salman Khan and his girlfriend Katrina Kaif made a public appearance together.

This time it was to support fashion designer Sanjana Jon's fashion show for AIDS awareness where Miss Universe 2006 Zuleyka Rivera walked the ramp.

“Get tested, it’s in fashion. That’s the message I want to convey to Goa. That is my real purpose behind coming here,” Zuleyka said.

But as expected, it was Salman Khan who stole the limelight when he took the ramp.

Although Katrina didn’t walk the ramp with him, the audience didn't miss the opportunity to quiz the actor on his marriage plans.

“What has it (marriage) that got to do with you? Are you planning to get married on the same date, same time or do you want to marry me ?” Salman asked the audience.

Of course, he did speak about the topic of the day AIDS awareness but in his own style. “You need lots of protection. You better be careful. It’s in fashion,” he said.

However, the very fashionable star confessed that fashion shows like these only make him uncomfortable.

“I want to do it from heart. I won’t do this for fashion. I wear torn jeans and t-shirts and i'm bare-chested most of the time. I don’t care about fashion,” he said.

Video

Quelle: IBNLive vom 08.11.2006

---

Beitrag #72 - erstellt: 08. November 2006
Salman case hearing adjourned to Dec 18

Jodhpur: A court here today adjourned till December 18 the hearing of the two appeals filed by actor Salman Khan against his conviction for poaching endangered animals at Bhawad and Ghora Farm in 1998.

The hearing of the appeals was scheduled in the court of the district and sessions judge, but as he was on leave, the additional district and session court adjourned the matter after Salman appeared in the Rajasthan High Court here for the hearing of a related case.

Salman's counsel H Saraswat told PTI the hearing of Salman's appeals was adjourned as District and Sessions Judge Goverdhan Singh Surana is on leave.

One appeal relates to Salman's conviction on February 17 for a poaching case in Bhawad for which he was sentenced to a year in prison and ordered to pay a fine of Rs 5,000.

The other appeal was against his conviction on April 10 in the Ghora Farm poaching case, for which he was sentenced to five years in prison and directed to pay a fine of Rs 25,000.

In the morning, Salman appeared in the High Court with actor Satish Shah in connection with two appeals filed by the Rajasthan government against the actors and five others.

Quelle: PTI vom 02.11.2006 (Oder annigi)Smily "smilesmile"

---

Beitrag #73 - erstellt: 08. November 2006
Court fixes time frame for Salman's trial

MUMBAI: Observing that the prosecution has taken considerable time to examine witnesses in the hit-and-run case involving actor Salman Khan, a local magistrate has fixed a time frame for the trial from November 8.

As per the chargesheet, there are 64 witnesses and the prosecution has examined only five of them in a span of three years from October 2003 to October 2006.

"In view of the large number of witnesses and considering the time taken by the prosecution for examining five witnesses it appears that the trial would not come to an end at least for next three years minimum," Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate DA Joshi said in his order.

Accordingly, the court decided to conduct the trial on every Wednesday commencing November 8 during the second session of the day.

Salman's lawyer Dipesh Mehta pointed out to the court that so far ten witnesses had been dropped by the prosecution.

The next witness to depose on November 8 would be among the four who were injured when the actor allegedly rammed his car into a bakery in suburban Bandra on September 28, 2002, killing one person and wounding four others.

Quelle: Times of India vom 29.10.2006

---

Beitrag #74 - erstellt: 13. November 2006
Salman-Katrina for the First Time…

Salman Khan is becoming increasingly more open about his relationship with model-actress Katrina Kaif. Reason: Well, former flame Ash and her current beau Abhi have been making frequent appearances together and it seems Sallu bhai is out to show that even he has a trophy to flaunt.

After making an appearance together at an Aids awareness programme in Mumbai, the duo will perform for the first time on stage at the Global Indian Film Awards night at Kuala Lampur in Malaysia. Salman and Kat worked together in David Dhawan’s ‘Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya’ but after that they haven’t announced any films together even though the film did well commercially. But association with the well-connected Khan family has resulted in Katrina signing prestigious films like ‘Humko Deewana Kar Gaye’ (Already released) and Vipul Shah’s ‘Namaste London’.

Well, talking about GIFA, then this three day event is going to start from December 7th and will also have performances by big stars like Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra besides others. So, stay tuned for the fireworks!

Quelle: IndiaGlitz vom 13.11.2006

---

Beitrag #75 - erstellt: 16. November 2006
Salman Khan to perform at IFFI

Salman seems to be excited with the International Film Festival of India to be held in Goa later this month. He is so supportive that he is promoting IFFI TV. It is believed that Salman will perform at the opening ceremony that is held on November 23. Not only Salman but there are some more celebrities from the industry who will perform on IFFI theme song. The theme song has been composed by the Shankar- Ehsaan-Loy and lyrics have been written by the Javed Akhtar.

The star list includes Priyanka Chopra, Diya Mirza, Bipasha Basu, Esha Deol, Soha Ali Khan and Malaika Arora Khan. It is also believed that Shaolin Monks will perform at the event.

Quelle: IndiaFM vom 16.11.2006

---

Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #76 - erstellt: 21. November 2006
Some words of wisdom for kids

NEW DELHI: Bollywood star Salman Khan had a special word or two for his young fans as he declared open the Golden Jubilee Film Festival at Siri Fort Auditorium here on Tuesday. The festival, which ends on Saturday, has been organised by the Children's Film Society, India, to commemorate 50 years of its existence.

During the programme, Salman exchanged light banter with the large number of children present. He exhorted them to study hard and also to watch "good'' movies. For good measure, he added that his emphasis was on educative films.

Also recalling how failure should never deter one and rather it should encourage a person to do even better the next time, Salman confessed to the children that in his life he had failed twice. And he used the occasion to send across a social message: "Failure does not mean that you lose hope. I would like to tell all children that they should not take failure to their heart.''

Salman also said he was pleasantly surprised to know the kind of work that was being done by the Society. "It is essential to promote such films,'' he said.

Society chairperson Nafisa Ali said: "Our focus is on encouraging national competition in children's cinema on a larger scale, hence we felt it was important to start a national film festival which will alternate every year with the International Children's Film Festival held in Hyderabad, where over 40 countries participate.''

At the Golden Jubilee Film Festival, selected children's films are being screened in classic, popular and regional categories. They provide an opportunity to the children to see some of the qualitative and purposeful films made exclusively for them. The film festivals conducted by the Society all over India reach remote areas and about 40 lakh children every year.

And with digital technology films gaining in popularity due to their vastly economical production costs, the quantum of young and talented filmmakers, both amateur and professional, has also increased substantially. To acknowledge this fast emerging medium, the Society also short-listed some digital children's films from all over the country and these are being screened at the festival.

Quelle

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #77 - erstellt: 23. November 2006
Princy Jain/ HT City
New Delhi, November 17, 2006

Bollywood star Salman Khan gets candid about his marriage plans as he speaks to Princy Jain.

Salman Khan doesn’t mind acknowledging the streak of notoriety in his personality.

“I’m a child at heart and that is why I land in trouble often. Like a kid, I just follow my instincts. However, I miss the liberty of hugging and crying as compared to earlier days.”

The actor was in the capital with his parents, visiting the Hazrat Nizamuddin dargah and meeting children at the Children’s Film Society of India’s ongoing film festival.

He told the star-struck young ones: “I was a very naughty kid and would often get slapped by my mother, punched by my father and punished by my teachers.”

He also revealed that he failed in class IX and wanted to become a chef once. “I was always fascinated by various careers.” However, Salman refuses to grow up. He considers himself at par with his nephews and niece Arhan, Rehan and Alya.

“All four of us are spoilt by my parents.” That also explains his status as a loner though he is older than his brothers Arbaaz and Sohail, both of whom are married. So, is marriage on his mind?

“I’m planning to marry very soon. I’m just waiting for Arhan to get married,” he winks. Arhaan is Malaika-Arbaaz’s four-year-old son. He adds profoundly, “I’m yet to find my first true girlfriend.”

http://www.salmankhan.net/article/my-first-girlfriend.asp

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #78 - erstellt: 24. November 2006
Salman Walks the Ramp for AIDS

Somen Mishra
CNN-IBN

Mumbai: It was one of those rare occasions when actor Salman Khan and his girlfriend Katrina Kaif made a public appearance together.This time it was to support fashion designer Sanjana Jon's fashion show for AIDS awareness where Miss Universe 2006 Zuleyka Rivera walked the ramp.

“Get tested, it’s in fashion. That’s the message I want to convey to Goa. That is my real purpose behind coming here,” Zuleyka said.But as expected, it was Salman Khan who stole the limelight when he took the ramp. Although Katrina didn’t walked the ramp with him, the audience didn't miss the opportunity to quiz the actor on his marriage plans.

“What has it (marriage) that got to do with you? Are you planning to get married on the same date, same time or do you want to marry me ?” Salman asked the audience.Of course, he did speak about the topic of the day AIDS awareness but in his own style. “You need lots of protection. You better be careful. It’s in fashion,” he said.However, the very fashionable star confessed that fashion shows like these only make him uncomfortable. “I want to do it from heart. I won’t do this for fashion. I wear torn jeans and t-shirts and i'm bare-chested most of the time. I don’t care about fashion,” he said.

In der Originalquelle gibts zu dem Artikel noch sehr schöner Bilder von Sallu, unterm anderem mit Katrina zusammen.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #79 - erstellt: 24. November 2006
Salman Khan: “I’m 41, but I’m fit both mentally and physically!

Friends of Salman Khan swear by him. Those outside the Khan circle of trust don’t matter. He’s loved and loved-to-be-hated with equal fervour. And though people say he’s mellowed, Salman remains a dormant volcano. Ask him why he’s still single and he questions defensively. “Are you married?” When we say we’re not celebs and people aren’t interested, he grins, “I’m interested; I want to know why you aren’t married. I know my reasons why, I want to know yours.” Can’t argue with that.

We switch to his upcoming birthday. How does it feel to be on the other side of 40? “I’m 41, but I don’t feel it. I run and cycle 10 km everyday,” he’s proud of his obvious fitness. It’s like he reads our mind, “I’m fit.

Both mentally and physically. My eyesight is intact, heart pumps well and both kidneys are fine!” he says mischievously.

It makes us wonder. The top stars in Bollywood- Aamir, Shah Rukh, Sanjay Dutt and Salman were all in the 40s; and still ruling the roost. Shouldn’t they open the door to some newcomers? He states, “We’re not stopping anyone.

They’re welcome to topple us. Infact, we have so many newcomers coming in everyday. They can strike gold anytime.” he avers.

In Baghban he played Amitabh’s adopted son and in here he’s the real son; did they make a good father-son duo? He’s candid, “More than me, Mr Bachchan and Abhishek look super together onscreen. They have amazing real life chemistry as father and son; they’re more like friends. I’ve yet to see a relationship like that!” We decide to broach the taboo topic of an apparent cold vibe between him and Babul co-star. One who’d been praising him all over?

“Who are you talking about? Please take his name. Can you see any difference in my body language? (he smiles and looks at himself)” When we say ‘John Abraham’, he looks poker-faced, “Haan, John! I must say he makes politically correct statements! What did he say?” We ask him to guess who John considered his ‘fitness icon’ and Salman, in a rare display of his incredible humour says with straight face, “Who? Anil Kapoor?” ‘Salman Khan’ we say and the expression stays straight, “Say thanks to him!”

We ask if the ultimate macho hero counts John as one with a good physique too and he adds, “Well, there are a whole lot of new actors, Dino, Ashmit etc. … John is fit, but I think he was fitter earlier. Infact, he’s lost lot of weight.” Changing lanes, we quiz the hunky Khan if, like SRK’s Don, did he also have a dream role he’d like to reprise? The answer is quick, “Ganga Jamuna, I’ve always wanted to do that.

But I know I won’t be able to carry it. I’ll probably mess it up. In fact, I keep telling Shah Rukh he should do it.”

Was he upset that Jaan-e-Mann didn’t fare as well as Don? Salman is generous, “Arre, kya Karen! Shah Rukh saab promoted his film so much that he didn’t give us a chance.” Well, he was among the star attendees too at the premiere of Don, inspite of his film releasing the same day? “Yeah! Since the original film was written by my dad. But after watching the film, I realized it was a completely different film. They should’ve called it Bond,” he laughs.

Finally, we ask him of his ‘distance’ from big banners and he shrugs, “What to do? All these big filmmakers don’t want to work with me. They think I’m a difficult actor to deal with.”

‘Misunderstood?’ we query? “That’s a wrong notion; I’m a fully understood guy … and if you are talking about the media, let me say, I love them, but I think they hate me!”

Gautam Buragohain
Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #80 - erstellt: 24. November 2006
Neuer Film mit Salman in einer Nebenrolle: Hello ("One Night @ Callcenter")

Stand vor drei Wochen:
'One Night @ The Call Center'

By Taran Adarsh, November 1, 2006 - 03:54 IST

Actor-director Atul Agnihotri, who made his directorial debut with DIL NE JISE APNA KAHAA, is all set to start his new venture, based on the novel ONE NIGHT @ THE CALL CENTER [authored by Chetan Bhagat]. “Rohan Sippy had bought the rights for producing a movie based on this novel. But we’ve acquired the rights from Rohan. In fact, Chetan is closely working on the film adaptation as well,” Atul breaks the news to this writer.

Although Atul hasn’t titled the film yet, he has decided to opt for a short title this time, unlike his directorial debut. “Ideally one or two words,” he smiles. The next question is obvious: Is bro-in-law Salman Khan heading the cast of the movie? “The novel revolves around a group of six call center employees and there are six actors we are looking at for the principal roles. So far, we’ve already finalized Zayed Khan and Sharman Joshi, while Salman and Katrina Kaif will appear in guest roles. Salman will be there in the beginning, in the middle and towards the end. He’ll take you through the story,” Atul divulges.

The as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Paul Parmar, who organized a Salman concert in the U.S. sometime back. Shooting of this venture will begin in December and will be wrapped up by April 2007. “Since the novel is based in Delhi, we’ve decided to film it in Delhi in January and February next year,” Atul pronounces.

Atul wants a different sound for his movie. “The music has to be different. The story begins at 8 p.m. and concludes at 8 a.m. the next day. Obviously, you can’t have conventional songs and situations in the film. The sound has to be distinct. Actually, I am still in the process of deciding on the music composers,” Atul articulates.

Atul says he wants to get it right this time around. “I don’t want to repeat the mistakes,” he swears, “On hindsight, I think the placement of three Salman starrers within a month affected the prospects of DIL NE JISE APNA KAHAA largely. Also, it all depends on how you project your film to the viewer. The images [promos] should cast a spell… something that my earlier film lacked.”

'Hello'
By Taran Adarsh, November 21, 2006 - 08:50 IST

Three weeks ago, we told you about Atul Agnihotri’s new venture, based on the novel ONE NIGHT @ THE CALL CENTER [authored by Chetan Bhagat]. Atul had mentioned then that he was on the lookout for a short name for the film. Well, Atul has finalized it, the film is called HELLO.

An offbeat title indeed! “Oh yes,” Atul retorts quickly, “Hello has so many expressions and moods. It’s a form of greeting. It’s akin to posing a question [Hello?]. Hello could also be a wake up call… But most importantly, it suits the theme of my film since the story revolves around a group of six call center employees. And the first word you invariably utter when you answer calls is Hello.”

While Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will feature in guest roles, Sharman Joshi, Zayed Khan, Celina Jaitley and Gul Panag have been finalized to essay the principal characters. “We need to finalize one more girl and a senior actor for the role of Military Uncle,” Atul divulges.

Another interesting development is that four music directors have worked together on the first track of the film. Yes, you’ve read that right! Music composers Sajid-Wajid and Salim-Sulaiman have joined hands for a single track, perhaps working together for the first time. How did that happen? “Friends, after all,” Atul says shyly.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #81 - erstellt: 26. November 2006
Unseren lieben Herren (besonders die Herren!) Schauspieler haben, wie es aussieht ein neues Hobby entdeckt. Sinnlose Handy- und Computerspielchen entwerfen Smily "smilesmile" das ist jetzt schon das dritte dieser Art, was ich finden konnte!!! (noch dazu klingt der Artikel so nach Salman, dass man meinen könnte, er habe ihn selbst verfasst! Smily "smilesmile" )

Salman’s ‘punch’ayat
Mumbaimirror

In a soon-to-be-launched mobile game, the actor can punch you if he catches you clicking his photograph

After Shah Rukh Khan launched a mobile game for Don and Amitabh Bachchan did the same for Baabul, now it's Salman Khan, who will launch a mobile game. The actor has agreed to be a part of a mobile game called Puppy Razzi which will be officially launched by Zapak Digital Entertainment Ltd, a Gaming Entertainment Company and a part of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.

The game is expected to be as wacky as Salman. Our source reveals, "The game involves scoring points by taking a picture of Salman Khan. The person who clicks the maximum number of photographs will be a winner." But the game is not as easy as it sounds. "All the photographs are to be clicked without Salman's knowledge. If Salman notices someone clicking his photograph, he can turn around and punch the player thereby disqualifying the person,” he adds. When the organisers discussed the idea with Salman, he immediately agreed to it. This game can easily be downloaded in any multimedia mobile handset. Salman has posed exclusively with his pet puppies My Jaan and My Son for the game. Talking about the game he said in a press statement, "There is a gamer in each one of us. India has a large youth population and I believe that gaming has the potential of becoming the next big passion in this country. This association would give me a platform to showcase my creativity. Besides featuring in games , I will also conceptualise some of the games. I will be working closely with the Zapak team, think of some wacky ideas and make sure that my fans never get enough of me."

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #82 - erstellt: 27. November 2006
“I’m still a kid,” says Salman Khan

“I’m still a kid. It’s just that I don’t drink milk any more,” said Salman Khan at the launch of an online gaming site at an event held in Mumbai on Saturday. He was answering to a query as to how much of a kid is still inside him. There’s a game where papparazi are trying to click Salman’s pictures. If they manage to do so without him coming to know about it, they scored points, else Khan’s two dogs ‘My Son’ and ‘My Jaan’ bite them.

Salman dressed in a casual t-shirt and torn jeans jockingly said that the gaming company has also put forth plans of developing games like hunting and car racing. “Hunting and car racing is cool but when you associate it with me the connotations are not so cool,” he said amidst peals of laughter from the gathered journalists. He was obviously referring to the court cases against him in the black buck hunting case in Jodhpur during the shooting of ‘Hum Saath Saath Hain’ and the hit-and-run case in Mumbai where one man died.

It was good to see Salman in good humour. Moreover, it was touching when he again and again referred that through the games that are being developed around him he wants children to get entertained.

Quelle: IndiaGlitz vom 27.11.2006

---

Beitrag #83 - erstellt: 28. November 2006
Salman's secretary turns producer
By IndiaFM News Bureau, November 28, 2006 - 12:18 IST
After Madhuri Dixit’s, Ajay Devgan’s and Akshay Kumar’s secretaries turning producer, now its Salman’s secretary’s turn. Vikas Kapoor has decided to follow the bandwagon.

His first movie as a producer will be Mera Bharat Mahaan. The movie will be directed by Samir Karnik (Kyun! Ho Gaya Na fame) who is currently filming Nanhe Jaisalmer.

Now no prizes for guessing that Salman will be part of this project. Apart from Salman Khan, actor Vatsal Seth is also in the movie.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #84 - erstellt: 29. November 2006
Salman denies rumours of Barjatya film!

Together they created magic and shattered many box office records and now we hear murmurs of a possible coming together of Sooraj Barjatya and the original Prem of his successful films like Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Aapke Hain Koun and Hum Saath Saath Hain. The move has raised many eyebrows in Bollywood, since the two of them haven't worked together after the infamous black buck hunting case haunted the making of their film Hum Saath Saath Hain. And though Sooraj tried unsuccessfully to replace Salman with Hrithik, Abhishek and Shahid he met with limited success, except for his latest Vivah which has been appreciated and is doing well, but again it failed to create the mass hysteria associated with any of the earlier Salman starrers. So will the two of them unite again to recreate their old Prem magic? "I'm not doing any films for them," says Salman. And when asked if he missed playing Prem in Sooraj's latest film, he replied, "More than that, I'm sure they are missing me," says Salman in his typical manner. As for Sooraj, we hear he's planning to take a break and decide what he wants to do next!

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #85 - erstellt: 01. Dezember 2006
Live chat with Salman Khan on Dec 2 at 1500 hrs IST
By IndiaFM News Bureau, December 1, 2006 - 11:19 IST

Salman Khan, the name itself is enough to grab your attention. We don’t need to give any introduction of this man. This killer Khan has ruled the film industry for years together and he still continues to do so. After Sajid Nadiadwala’s Jaan-E-Mann, Salman Khan’s next release this year is going to be Ravi Chopra’s Baabul. He will then be seen again early next year in Nikhil Advani’s Salaam-E-Ishq.

And well, IndiaFM is exclusively getting Salman Khan for you live on celebrity chat on Saturday December 2 at 1500hrs IST. So, don’t miss this rare opportunity to meet your favourite Khan only on IndiaFM.

falls nun gleich fragen aufkommen, WANN das denn für uns ist.. dieses problem haben wir schon gelöst.. wenn wir uns nicht irren, sollte das gegen 11 uhr sein!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #86 - erstellt: 02. Dezember 2006
ich hab ein bisschen was gespeichert, von dem was er gesagt hat...bin leider etwas zu spät rein Smily "tutmirleid"...

http://claras-bollywelt.de.tl/Star_News.htm>>klick

---
.:My Homepage:.

*~*QSQT*~*

Beitrag #87 - erstellt: 02. Dezember 2006
@all: hab fast das komplette protokoll gespeichert, am anfang fehlt ne minute, am ende leider auch, weil ich da irgendwie rausgeflogen bin Smily "smilesmile"
also interessenten per PN

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #88 - erstellt: 02. Dezember 2006
IndiaFM kommt sicher auch bald noch mit einem zum Thema passenden Bericht...

IndiaFM Chat mit Salman Khan 12/02/2006

Wie zu erwarten war, fing die ganze Sache schon verspätet an und dumm Steena hat dann den Absprung verpasst und glatt die erste Minute nicht mitbekommen. Smily "smilesmile" Die Fans kamen sich schon im Voraus ziemlich veräppelt vor und es gingen die Gerüchte um, dass Salman gar nicht kommen würde und IndiaFM die Fans nur an der Nase herumführe. Verstärkt wurden sie dann noch dadurch, dass wirklich kein beweisendes Webcam Bild oder ähnliche mit online war!
Im IndiaFM Forum sammelten sich so langsam einige Schlafleichen, die mitten in der Nacht für den Chat aufgestanden waren (die Armen Smily "smilesmile", da haben wir es doch mit der Zeitverschiebung gut getroffen gehabt!) und die Stimmung war nicht grad positiv, als die Zeit dann auch noch nach hinten verschoben wurde.

Leider war die ganze Sache nicht sonderlich geregelt, jeder konnte nach Lust und Laune in den Chat kommen und ganz in diesem Sinne fiel dann auch die Mehrzahl der Fragen aus. Wann Salman Geburtstag hat, oder wie alt seine Brüder sind, kann man sich nun wirklich woanders zusammensuchen und muss deswegen nicht in den Chat kommen und dort die Zeit wegnehmen!

Übrig blieben dann nur wenige wirklich interessante Fragen, die weitergebracht haben.
Auf die Frage nach seinen nächsten Projekten antwortete er mit: Salaam-e-Ishq, Marigold und Saawairya (wobei man sich selbst das locker im Netz hätte besorgen können!).
Mit Sajid Nadiadwala würde er wieder zusammenarbeiten, wenn dieser ihm ein Skript anbieten würde. Mit Karishma Kapoor würde es aber wohl kaum eine erneute Zusammenarbeit geben, da sie kaum mehr im Geschäft tätig sei. Er würde nur noch mit ihr zusammenarbeiten, wenn sie seine Mutter spiele (!). Zu einer Zusammenarbeit mit Akshay Kumar wäre er aber jederzeit bereit. Als ein Fan bemerkte, dass er die perfekte Chemie zwischen den beiden in Jaanemann gemocht habe, war Salman jedoch verwirrt.
Filme aus dem Hause Yash Raj mit ihm gebe es in Zukunft sicher keine, weil sie nicht mit ihm arbeiten möchten. Mit Shahrukh Khan habe er kein Problem, doch gemeinsame Projekte seien trotzdem nicht geplant.
Eine Zusammenarbeit mit Aditya Chopra sei zur Zeit nicht geplant.

Als er sich zwischen Preity und Rani entscheiden sollte, kam die Antwort diplomatisch klever: Beide! Obwohl er einige Zeilen vorher Preity als seinen momentanen Liebling im Geschäft betitelt hatte.

Der hotteste BW-Star (neben ihm natürlich) sei in seinen Augen zur Zeit Govinda!
Als die Frage nach Karan aufkam, gab er zu, dass er dieser großartige Arbeit leiste.

Natürlich kamen die Fans auch auf den deutlichen Wandel der Bollywood-Filme in letzter Zeit zu sprechen. Bei den Indern ist schließlich Dhoom 2 erst vor einigen Tagen angelaufen. So wollte Salman, als seine Meinung zu diesem Thema gefragt wurde, zum Beispiel vor der vermehrten Darstellung von Sex-Szenen die Augen einfach verschließen. Zu On-Screen-Küssen sei er selbst aber nicht bereit.

Ein weiteres Thema war natürlich Don bzw. Jaanemann. Er sei zum Don Premiere gegangen, weil es für Jaanemann gar keine derartige Veranstaltung gegeben habe und sein Vater ja das Skript verfasst habe.
Dann kam eine witzige Frage auf: Ob er selbst den Don hätte spielen können. Was er mit „Of course, it is in my blood“ beantwortete. Hier musste ich zwingend auflachen, da es zu sehr am meinen Lieblingsspruch aus Jaanemann erinnerte (mittlerweile bin ich überzeugt, dass dies sogar beabsichtigt war!).

Zwei weitere klassische „Fan-Fragen“ sollten hier vielleicht noch Erwähnung finden: Ein Mädchen wollte wissen, wie es sich anfühle Salman Khan zu sein und er gab als Antwort, dass er es langsam etwas langweilig finde. Und als ein weiterer Fan behauptete, dass sie einen Ehemann wie Salman haben wollte, antwortete er mit einer Gegenfrage, ob sie sich das wirklich antun wolle.

Alles in Allem hätte man sich das auch sparen können. Aber, hey, ich musste deswegen nicht früh aufstehen oder irgendwelche Dinge entbehren, also hat es auch nichts geschadet! Smily "smilesmile"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #89 - erstellt: 03. Dezember 2006
Ich habe es natürlich mal wieder verpennt, wie immer bei solchen Sachen.Smily "smilesmile"

Salman comes to aid of victims

Mumbai: When Committed Communities Development Trust (CCDT) along with Hyatt Regency organised an auction of photographs to raise funds for AIDS-affected children, actor Salman Khan was invited to speak on the disease.

What the guests perhaps weren't expecting, was Salman's straight talk on safe sex. "I appeal to the people who do not have AIDS to please use condoms," Salman said.

While shedding light on the safety issue, Salman, in his trademark style, also ridiculed those who have condemned the condom.

"Mika said in Punjab that it's not the same thing with the condom on. I think that's stupid. You should use two condoms if possible," said the actor.

For a star who's always got the knack for getting into trouble, Salman quietly side-stepped the laurels that were showered on him for his charity. Instead, he spoke about AIDS prevention, and made a lot of sense.

So, next time a condom company looks for star endorsements, they'll sure know who to look at.

Video

Quelle: IBNLive vom 02.12.2006

---

Beitrag #90 - erstellt: 04. Dezember 2006
Salman rides autorickshaw with Govinda

Gossip mills churn out a lot of stories on the night life of the Bollywood stars as much as on their daytime chores. The popular night bird is our very own Sallu. The actor reputed for his on-and-off eccentric behaviour is in news for his noctornual habits. The hearthrob came riding an autorickshaw at Govinda’s house to pick the actor for a late night ride.

Govinda on his experience says that, “Actually, I wasn’t surprised. When you have a friend like Salman Khan anything can happen I was not prepared to go for a rickshaw ride in the middle of the night at all. But you can’t say ‘no’ to Salman. It’s not that he is authoritative. But he asks you to do something with so much love that you feel refusing him would be like denying a baby.”

Salmaan has been on friendly terms with a Bandra autorickshaw driver for long. Occasionally, one can find an auto running on the Bandra streets with Salman as its driver. “We went to Bandra. It was lovely, there was a nip in the air which felt good in the rickshaw. Salman loves rickshaws and he makes sure that he drives whenever he is travelling by one,” says Govinda. One can expect such stuff from Salman for sure!

Quelle: RS Bollywood Online vom 03.12.2006

---

Beitrag #91 - erstellt: 04. Dezember 2006
Hier gibts nun endlich einen Link zum kompletten Skript des Chats am Samstag Smily "top"

Wurde sogar sehr gut aufbereitet und sortiert! Aber ich glaube, dass sie die unbeantworteten Fragen (und davon gab es viele) einfach ausgelassen haben!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #92 - erstellt: 04. Dezember 2006
Sallu on the night shift
Faridoon Shahryar, IndiaGlitz [Thursday, June 08, 2006]

Salman Khan is known for his quirky, often impulsive behaviour. Recently, it was Govinda who was at the receiving end of Salman's eccentricity.

The other night, Govinda was woken up from deep slumber at his Jal Darshan residence in Juhu by a voice yelling out his name loudly. At first Govinda thought he was imagining it, and chose to ignore it. Later, when it seemed real, he thought it was probably a fan. Apparently, the security guard too thought it was a fan. But when the shouting persisted, the actor decided to find out for himself. He looked out of his window to find, to his great surprise, that the midnight caller was none other than Salman Khan. He had come visiting in an autorickshaw and was calling out to Govinda!

"When I heard someone screaming my name I peeped out from my window. The voice seemed familiar, and I came down to find out for myself what the noise was all about," says Govinda. On closer observation, he realised that it was Salman in a rickshaw.

"Actually, I wasn't surprised. When you have a friend like Salman Khan anything can happen," laughs Govinda. Now that Govinda was wide awake, Salman insisted he take a ride with him. "I was not prepared to go for a rickshaw ride in the middle of the night at all. But you can't say 'no' to Salman. It's not that he is authoritative. But he asks you to do something with so much love that you feel refusing him would be like denying a baby," he says.

A true-blue Bandra boy, Salman has befriended one of the rickshaw drivers in Bandra, and whenever he wants a ride, he contacts him. "This driver is an ardent fan of Salman and he even allows Salman to drive his rickshaw once in a while. Salman actually loves the colourful decor and the loud music that this rickshaw driver plays. He plays Himmesh Reshammiya tracks and takes a ride across Bandra Bandstand," reveals our source.

To continue the story, that night Salman picked up Govinda from his residence, and they rode together from Juhu to Bandra. "We went to Bandra. It was lovely, there was a nip in the air which felt good in the rickshaw. Salman loves rickshaws and he makes sure that he drives whenever he is travelling by one," says Govinda.

Not one to be left out, however, Govinda too took his turn in the driver's seat and drove the rickshaw. "We both exchanged seats after a while. Later, I returned to Juhu and I guess Salman rode back home," says Govinda.

Incidentally, Salman Khan and Govinda have worked together for the first time in Nikhil Advani's Salaam-E-Ishq. And not known to many is the fact that Salman is a big fan of Govinda, and has a collection of his films.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #93 - erstellt: 05. Dezember 2006
Salman & Subhash Ghai: Paying the price of patching up?

Salman Khan is a man with a big heart. And of late he’s been on a ‘forgive-(if-not-forget)’ trip. No wonder, he was large hearted enough to bury the hatchet (thankfully not in the man) with old-time ‘dushman’ Subhash Ghai and work with the showman again. And it was during the signing up period that this interesting anecdote emanated and has been floating around. According to the grapevine, it is being whispered that, SG suddenly decided to cut the movie’s budget and thought of every which way to trim the financials. Of course, the difficult part was approaching Salman – who would bell the cat? ‘Not I’ said everyone else; so Ghai allegedly decided to approach the much-respected Salim Khan and seek his counsel. He’s supposed to have approached Salman's father to ask him to request Salman to ‘reconsider’ a ‘pay cut’. Mr Khan, in his inimitable style, is supposed to have told SG that he would revert the next day. And when D-day arrived, and Ghai called, Salimsaab is reported to have said, ‘I thought about it. And I’ve reached the conclusion that Salman has charged too little going by his market standards. You should consider a ‘pay hike’!’ Now we don’t have the substantiation to this one, but it’s sure regaling industrywallahs no end. Now we know where Sallu gets his incredible style from …

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #94 - erstellt: 07. Dezember 2006
Aishwarya Rai and Salman Khan Patch Up
Salman Aish The impossible may have happened!

Looks like Aishwarya Rai and former boyfriend Salman Khan have patched up. Or at least come to a truce.

It all took place at the premiere of Baabul on December 6, when the film’s cast, Salman, Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukerji, made a grand entry.

Ash — who has made it a major point to avoid Sallu, films with him and all engagements the actor was attending, after they broke up four years ago — surprise, surprise, looking very glam in black, came sweeping into the premiere.

The media nearly fell out of their chairs.

A source tells us there was a significant exchange of glances between Salman and Ash. Amitabh was standing by, probably as the broker of peace.

Salman was seen chatting with Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan. Salman obviously gets along better with Abhishek than he did with Ash’s previous beau, Vivek Oberoi!

Meanwhile, John Abraham, who also stars in Baabul, arrived at the premiere only after Salman made an exit. No doubt, there is no patch up on that front.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #95 - erstellt: 08. Dezember 2006
GIFA, Salman's ticket to Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) The three-day Globe Indian Film Awards started in Kuala Lumpur on Friday night with the premiere of Baabul.

Actor Salman Khan was there to attend the GIFA but more specifically he was there to attend the premiere of Baabul.

Entertainment editor, CNN-IBN, Rajeev Masand caught up with Salman to know about the actor’s plan while in Malaysia.

Rajeev Masand: Salman you are fast becoming a regular in Ravi Chopra’s films, first in Bhagban and now in Baabul ?

Salman Khan: I think he (Ravi Chopra) likes the way I work and I love him as a person Whenever he comes to me for a film, I without even hearing anything say yes to him because I know that he is sensible man. And after that I hear the script.

Rajeev Masand: Even if it is a small role like that inBhagban as now like in Baabul.

Salman Khan: Baabul is a lot bigger than Bhagban. I have a huge role in the film. I was surprised that my role was big in the film.

Rajeev Masand:
But very different from what you have done normally.

Salman Khan: Yes, it is very different.

Rajeev Masand: What exactly drew you to take up the role?

Salman Khan: It was the script. I actually go by the scripts. However, if I like the person that I am working with then even that doesn’t matter because I am sure that person shall come up with a relay nice script.

Rajeev Masand: What is the attraction to come to another to promote your film or do a performance? Is it about the chance you get to meet your fans upfront as you have fans outside India who do not get to see you as often as your fans in Mumbai?

Salman Khan: Since the time I have come here I haven’t met any fans but perhaps I may meet them at the premiere or the concert. I have come to Malaysia earlier but while coming from the airport till here, I saw that it has changed ten folds.

This is a question you should be asking me three days later when I shall actually have seen Malaysia. The last time I saw Malaysia, I thought it was beautiful. I wanted to come back here so I came back.

Rajeev Masand: After Baabul and Salam-e-ishq , are we going to see a lot more new films of yours?

Salman Khan: Yes, I hope so.

Rajeev Masand: Best of luck and we will look forward to them. Thank you.

Salman Khan: Thank you.

Video

Quelle:IBNLive vom 08.12.2006

---

Beitrag #96 - erstellt: 08. Dezember 2006
"People think I am an idiot." - Salman Khan

He’s in a cheerful mood as he interacts with the global media in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Salman Khan is in the city to attend the premiere of BAABUL and also perform at the Provogue G.I.F.A. Awards on 9th December. The actor rarely talks to the media, but when he does, you don’t want him to stop. His answers are laced with humor and wit and if he knows you aren’t ‘messing’ with him by asking him personal questions, he shoots straight from the heart. In a heart-to-heart talk, Salman introduces you to a side he rarely opens up to.

Let’s start with JAAN-E-MANN. What went wrong with the film?
JAAN-E-MANN lost out on emotions. The moment people start noticing the technique more than the story or the emotional side to a film, you know it’s gone on a wrong track. Too much of technique doesn’t work.

Why didn’t you voice your opinion then? I am sure, knowing your background [son of an accomplished writer and also starting your career as an assistant director], people would tend to take your suggestions seriously.
I did express my opinion. But it’s up to the director to accept it or reject it. At times, people think I am an idiot [winks and smiles mischievously]. Seriously, I recall telling Priyan [Priyadarshan] at the start of KYON KI... itself that it’s not going to work. I knew all through. Priyan called me after the first show and said that I was correct.

I strongly feel JAAN-E-MANN is your finest performance to date.
Thank you. But I’d like to give the credit to the director. I do what I am asked to.

You’re being modest.
Trust me, I am not! I submitted completely to the character. I did exactly what Shirish [Kunder] asked me to. The reason why the character worked was because of the bonding between the father and his daughter. He loved his wife, yes, but when he learnt that she had delivered a baby, he was a different man completely. And the emotions came out beautifully on the screen.

Let’s talk about BAABUL. Do you relate to the story?
Of course! Otherwise, I wouldn’t be doing the film. Tell me, why do people force a man to remarry when his wife expires? And why do we have different set of rules when a woman loses her husband? Why do we want her to take on life single-handedly? Why can’t she have the freedom to remarry and lead a happy life all over again? That’s what BAABUL asks and that’s what attracted me to the film.

How’s your equation with Bachchan Sr.?
Great! We share a terrific rapport.

You’ve worked with him in the past in BAGHBAN and in BAABUL now.
Oh yes! In BAGHBAN, the relationship between the two of us was of a senior person and his adopted son. An element of respect was visible in every scene. In BAABUL, the two are buddies.

A section of the film industry feels [that includes me as well] that Salman can give a run for the money to the best in the business if he gets more aggressive vis-à-vis his career and patches up with the media. You agree?
Taran, you’re cornering me now [laughs aloud].

Okay, let me alter the question slightly. You didn’t promote JAAN-E-MANN as aggressively as SRK promoted DON.
I did promote the film, I did my best.

You liked DON?
I watched the film at the premiere. I was keen to watch it since my father had penned the original. Those who’d watched the original with Mr. Bachchan were keen to watch the new version with Shah Rukh. And the new generation was keen to see him play Don.

You haven’t answered my question yet.
It was different from the original. It was akin to a new film.

On a personal note, when are you getting married?
May be in the next 15/20/25 years [laughs again].

Anything you’d like to change in your life? Do you regret anything?
I’d never like to change anything. I am very, very proud of my life!

Quelle: IndiaFM vom 08.12.2006

---

Beitrag #97 - erstellt: 08. Dezember 2006
Fans go hysterical over Salman and John
December 08, 2006 14:24 IST

Hysterical fans greeted Salman Khan and John Abraham, when they arrived in Kuala Lumpur for the world premiere of Baabul, at the second Global Indian Film Awards.

More than 1,500 Malaysians, mostly women, stood patiently for more than three hours on December 7 waiting for the stars at the TGV cineplex, adjoining the Petronas Twin Towers, two of the world's tallest buildings.

While some of the people had passes for the film, most of them had come just to see the stars.

Salman, wearing black trousers and a black shirt, waved to the crowd, signed his name on a billboard outside the cineplex and walked inside.

John Abraham walked towards the crowd and shook hands with some fans, sending them into throes of excitement. His girlfriend Bipasha Basu, dressed in a beige gown with a plunging neckline, accompanied him.

A few older fans, mostly Indians, cheered when yesteryear star Jeetendra, wearing a long leather jacket, walked to the cineplex.

Former actress Helen, wearing a peach coloured sari, was also greeted enthusiastically by the older fans. The other guests included Arbaaz Khan, Rahul Roy, Hema Malini and Esha Deol.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #98 - erstellt: 09. Dezember 2006
When Ash met Sallu
8 Dec, 2006 1009hrs ISTMUMBAI MIRROR

It has been more than four years since Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai's stormy love story came to an end and both moved on with their lives. And ever since Salman unleashed his fury on Aishwarya's then beau Vivek Oberoi, both have made a deliberate effort to steer clear of each other.

But the premiere of Ravi Chopra's Baabul at Cinemax, Versova, on Wednesday night saw them come face-to-face with each other again.

Needless to say, it was the Bachchans who played mediator and tried to mitigate the prevalent tension. Salman entered the venue just after Rani Mukherjee did and was seen posing with Amitabh Bachchan, who was standing tall at the main entrance. Then Abhishek walked in and greeted Salman with a hug. After that Salman escorted Abhishek to Screen 3 where the film was being screened.

"Salman offered snacks and a soft drink to Abhishek, and they were seen chatting amicably. Salman wanted to sit with the Bachchans. But it was evident that Abhishek was looking out for someone to arrive all along," our source present at the venue, says.

In a while, Aishwarya entered with her mother Vrinda. She spotted Abhishek instantly, but also saw that he was standing with Salman. That halted her steps.

"Ash looked through Salman and smiled at Abhishek who was standing right beside Salman," says our source.

Almost automatically, Salman and Ash began moving in opposite directions. Aishwarya and her mother walked up the stairs, while Salman walked down.

The air was rife with tension and people around were anticipating friction. But nothing happened and Salman simply acknowledged Aishwarya's mother with a smile, which Vrinda reciprocated.

Later, Aishwarya went and sat down in the last row, keeping the seat next to her reserved for Abhishek. It was evident that Salman felt completely out of place as Abhishek refused to leave Aishwarya's side.

When Bachchan Sr entered the auditorium with director Ravi Chopra, he asked Salman to join them but the actor politely turned down the offer, knowing well that he would have to sit next to Aishwarya. It was evident that the Bachchans were working towards a truce between Aishwarya and Salman.

In the past, Bachchans have been instrumental in getting Aishwarya back into the Karan Johar, Ramesh Sippy and Yash Chopra camp.

What's more, Salman did not sit but instead chose to watch the film standing at the entrance of the auditorium.

"Salman went to the Red Lounge with Amitabh, Rani and Ravi Chopra for a photo session, and left immediately after that, because he had to catch a flight to Malaysia to attend the Global Indian Film Awards (GIFA)," Girish Wankhede of Cinemax, says.

Incidentally, John Abraham entered the venue just as Salman was about to leave. He saw the latter half of the film with the Bachchans.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #99 - erstellt: 11. Dezember 2006
Salman: All set to surprise us?

While filmmaker Vipul Shah was shooting in London for Namastey London, rumours were flying thick and fast that one of the following actors - Abhishek Bachchan, Bobby Deol, Riteish Deshmukh - was to do a cameo for the film. But now we hear that it’s actually Salman Khan who has done a special appearance in this one. Apparently, Salman was in London for a shooting schedule of Nikhil Advani’s Salaam-e-Ishq at the same time that Namastey London was being shot there. Now, considering that Sallu’s ‘good friend’, the gorgeous Katrina Kaif is also a part of Vipul’s venture, the cameo by Salman doesn’t seem very surprising. What say?

indiatimes

Beitrag #100 - erstellt: 11. Dezember 2006
Guess who played footie in Malaysia?
Shuba-Shetty-Saha Friday, December 08, 2006 23:59 IST

Indian film stars take on Malaysian ministers in a friendly encounter

The Malaysian crowd obviously loves Bollywood actors. Everyone remotely connected to the film industry got a standing ovation at the Putra Stadium where stars were playing soccer against the Ministers of the country. There was lot of excitement in the air as each move by every actor was greeted with great applause by the hundreds of fans gathered for the event.

The soccer match saw stars like Salman Khan, Suniel Shetty, Arjun Rampal, Sohail Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Rohit Roy, director Kunal Kohli, along with the model brigade like Shawar Ali and his gang pitting their might against the Ministers.

John Abraham backed out of the match at the last minute for reasons best known to him.

However, that proved to be a lucky decision because the game saw many injuries. Salman and Arjun retired in the middle of the game to nurse their bruised legs. Prashant Raj, Ram Gopal Varma’s latest discovery who is playing Jai in his ‘Sholay’, was seriously injured and had to be carried away in spite of being given a pain killer injection when he bruised his leg.

Giving Salman moral support were girlfriend Katrina Kaif, sister Arpita and her good friend Arjun Kapoor. Shatrughan Sinha was sitting in the audience cheering the players.

The highlight of the game was when at the end Salman ran around the stadium waving at the audience. The crowd couldn’t contain themselves and there was a huge uproar which could be heard even outside the huge stadium.

The Malaysian crowd seemed to have special fondness for Arjun Rampal too as the girls swooned at his sight. “Isn’t he extremely cute?” gushed one of the teenaged spectators in the crowd.

The game ended in a 2-2 draw. The stars almost won when Arbaaz got a chance to score a goal in the dying minutes, but unfortunately it didn’t reach the goal post.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team
Produktempfehlungen

1 2 3 4 5 ... letzte Seite »

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen