Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

April 2017
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
     1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Interviews und News von Rani Mukherjee

Seite 1 von 7 | »»
Thema: Interviews und News von Rani Mukherjee
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #1 - erstellt: 14. Juli 2006
Top Bollywood producer and director Aditya Chopra is to divorce from his wife of 5 years.

Aditya and Payal’s marriage has been on the rocks for a while, since his affair with actress Rani Mukherji, was spread all over the gossip columns.

Rani has most definitely been seeing Aditya as Aditya has been seen glued to her all over the place. Rani Mukherji and Aditya Chopra have known each other ever since they were children, with Rani always being first choice for any film that comes out of the Yash Chopra camp. Recently she has been seen in Veer-Zaara and Bunty Aur Babli. Rani has also been signed to star in Aditya’s next directorial, a film which will also star Abhishek Bachchan.

Rani has always been in the news and the list of her affairs is as long as a piece of string. But her most reported affair has to be with top comedy actor Govinda.

Govinda finished his affair with Rani Mukherji after his daughter Narmada tried to kill herself, worried that her Papa was about to split up with her Mum. Govinda however has always denied having any relationship with Rani other than of a good friend. He stated that this was just a rumour started by opposition parties to hurt his political life.

But his relationship with Rani was not only rumoured but witnessed too. Neighbours in the area of Versova were witnesses to marathon sessions between Govinda and Rani, while it is a fact that Govinda’s wife Sunita moved out of the family home, when news of Rani and Govinda’s duel flat residence came to light.

It may sound unusual but Rani is the Queen of gossips in Bollywood, with reported affairs ranging from Aamir Khan to Shaad Ali, and Anil Kapoor to Abhishek Bachchan.

Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #2 - erstellt: 17. Juli 2006
'Rani Mukherjee is not a home-breaker'
16th July 2006 22.45 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau

Recently rumours of alleged romance between Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra have been doing the rounds of Bollywood.

Rani's fondness for Yashraj Films is no hidden fact but when someone spread rumours about her cozy bond with Aditya all hell broke loose.

According to a recent report, Aditya has filed for divorce from his wife of five years Payal Chopra because he is in love with Rani. The report also said that soon after the divorce Aditya will get engaged to Rani.

The Mukherjees are apparently appalled at the rumours.

"Why is Rani being dragged into their domestic problems," a report quoted Rani's mom Krishna as saying.

"We do not know what is going on in Aditya Chopra's house — it's completely their problem. We have nothing to do with it. Rani has been busy and in fact she's been shooting for Babul day and night. How can they insinuate that Rani is involved in this? Why are they playing with her personal life," she asked.

A close friend also came to Rani's rescue.

"Rani is not a home-breaker! She is not dating Aditya Chopra. If Adi is having some problem in his married life that's his problem, not Rani's. Rani shouldn't be dragged into it. They are working together in many projects. I think one should end this story here and doesn't read too much into this," he said.

Brother Raja goes a step ahead and said, "Just because she is doing films with somebody does not mean that she is having an affair. Rani has the cleanest image in the industry and that's why her name is being dragged into this."

Such rumours are very upsetting, but we are not bothered. We are not going to stop our work and start grieving!"

Incidentally, Rani has been very close to Aditya and his family for a long time now. She has also done several of her successful films like Veer Zaara , Bunty Aur Babli and Hum Tum with Yashraj films. Rumours of the two having an affair have been circulating in the industry for quite a while now.

However Aditya’s parents, Yash Chopra and Pamela Chopra are very unhappy about their son’s decision to divorce Payal, but Aditya is determined.

Aditya is currently not living in the family home with Payal and is staying at a five-star hotel.

Beitrag #3 - erstellt: 24. Juli 2006
The change in Rani Mukherjee
23rd July 2006 19.00 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau

If you carefully look at the promos of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna you will surely notice the change in Rani Mukherjee .

The noticeable change is that Rani has lost all the little extra weight she was carrying around.

While she was basking in the limelight all year through with a string of awards from all quarters, Rani has managed to knock off all that extra fat.

The present Rani reminds one of the ravishing woman one saw in Chalte Chalte . In fact reports are that Rani has never looked so fit and slim ever before.

And Rani credits the whole new look on her director Karan Johar in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.

Reports quote Rani: “This man has made me do it. Tell me, when Karan tells me to, what do I do? So I just trimmed down.”

So here is another reason to see Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna on screen that also stars Amitabh Bachchan , Shah Rukh Khan , Abhishek Bachchan and Preity Zinta .

Beitrag #4 - erstellt: 24. Juli 2006
Rani’s slim-fit!
If anyone were to see Rani Mukherjee now, they’ll surely be stunned. While she was basking in the limelight all year through with a string of awards from all quarters, the lady has managed to knock off all the little extra weight we saw on her. Yeah, she’s back to the shapely body she sported in Chalte Chalte, and Rani’s never looked so fit and slim ever before. Compliment her on it, and she turns towards Karan Johar and says, “This man has made me do it. Tell me, when Karan tells me to, what do I do? So I just trimmed down.” As far as Rani is concerned, it’s anything for friends. So what’s a little weight?

quelle: indiatimes

Beitrag #5 - erstellt: 25. Juli 2006
Hi, ich habe mitbekommen das Rani eine Affäre mit Aditya Chopra hatte, wisst ihr etwas darüber?

---

Beitrag #6 - erstellt: 28. Juli 2006
schau mal den ersten beitrag^^

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #7 - erstellt: 01. August 2006
Kann mal jemand bitte die texte übersetzen, ich verstehe nicht alles!!

Smily "winke" Smily "winke" Smily "winke"

---

Beitrag #8 - erstellt: 02. August 2006
Ich verstehe auch nicht alles!!Kann es bitte jemand wirklich übersetzen???Smily "thanks"

Beitrag #9 - erstellt: 05. August 2006
ja ich versteh es auch nicht

---
sig gelöscht da mit 550x300 schon wieder zu gross ist...halte dich an die regeln...annigi
Preity und Rani 4ever

Beitrag #10 - erstellt: 13. August 2006
es gab ja ein gerücht dass rani eine affaire mit aditiya chopra hatte...(ich denke das haben schon alle mitgekriegt !!!)Smily "smilesmile"
hier ein interwiev in dem rani (ich vertraue ihr und glaube ihr )Smily "smilesmile" es bestreitet !!!

Interview mit Rani

es gibt echt solche bescheuerte leute die glauben dass es eine schlagzeile wird was zwar passiert aber totaler QUATSCH ist !!!Smily "zornig" Smily "zornig" Smily "zornig"

Beitrag #11 - erstellt: 13. August 2006
Klar, haben wir das mitgekriegt...steht ja schon in den ersten beiden Beiträgen in diesem Thread Smily "smilesmile"

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.

Beitrag #12 - erstellt: 13. September 2006
Rani Mukerjee sorely missed!

Tickets for the gala red carpet screening of "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" (KANK) at Toronto's Roy Thomson Hall were, as expected, sold out well in advance. But no prizes for guessing that an overwhelming majority of those inside the auditorium that Sunday afternoon were people of Indian origin.

At the press conference earlier in the day, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar repeatedly insisted that their kind of cinema had an "Asian" audience.

But the turnout at the show belied that claim completely. Bollywood fans in the Greater Toronto area turned up not so much for the film as for a glimpse of their favourite stars. "Amitabh, Amitabh" and "Shah Rukh, Shah Rukh", they yelled deliriously.

The two megastars signed countless autographs, but it was difficult to say whether all this was helping the cause of Hindi cinema.

Where, pray, was the international audience that "KANK" was hoping to reach? This gala screening could well have been in an Andheri multiplex given the profile of the audience that it drew here.

Many in the audience had already seen the film more than once. "KANK" has been running in Scarborough and Mississauga for a while now.

The good news for Karan Johar is that, according to North American trade papers, the film has already collected upwards of $3.2 million from the box office in this part of the world, making it the biggest Bollywood overseas success ever.

Rani's absence was also felt at fest.

Some Bollywood fans here were sorely disappointed that the popular Rani Mukerji, the lead actress of "KANK", could not make it to the Toronto gala screening despite being stationed just a brief flight away in New York.

Apart from the fact that she is currently busy with the shoot of Siddharth "Hum Tum" Anand's "Ta Ra Rum Pum" on locations in and around the Big Apple, the organisers of the 31st Toronto International Film Festival revealed that a delay in rustling up a Canadian visa for her prevented Rani Mukerji from hopping over to Toronto for the gala.

As a result of the Rani no-show, there is no Bollywood diva in Toronto this year. The festival has attracted a stream of male stars though - Amitabh, Shah Rukh, John Abraham and Arshad Warsi, the last two representing the Yashraj Films-produced "Kabul Express".

The glamour quotient would surely have soared much higher if Rani or the other "KANK" lady, Preity Zinta, had been here.

Beitrag #13 - erstellt: 11. November 2006
Rani, the reigning queen of causes

Mumbai: The one thing that’s most certainly bringing a smile on actress Rani Mukherjee's face is her new film Babul, in which she co-stars with Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan and John Abraham. CNN-IBN’s Entertainment Editor Rajeev Masand caught up with Rani to quiz her about films, friends and family.

Rajeev Masand: You have a new film coming out called Babul. Of the many issues it deals with, one of them is widow remarriage. Tell me, do you believe cinema as a medium can be used to draw attention to such socially relevant issues?

Rani Mukherjee: Yes, it can. I have personally had an experience with one of my friends where a radical change was seen. When I did Black, a lot of people took interest in the Deaf, Dumb and Blind Institute. They were willing to help and do something for the institution. The principal herself came and told me that there were so many people taking interest. I was even invited by the Jet airways people who came up with a brochure in Braille. So Babul can achieve something as we have Amit uncle (Amitabh Bachchan) who plays the father-in-law. So we already have a figure like him who feels like a real father to his daughter-in-law, which is difficult even in today’s times. However much people do say ‘Our daughter-in-law is like our daughter’, there is always a difference. Probably this film talks about that.

Catch the full interview on the show To Catch a Star with Rani Mukherjee at 2130 hrs, IST on Saturday and 1530 hrs, IST on Sunday only on CNN-IBN.

Video

Quelle: IBN Live vom 11.11.2006

---
Alle Rechtschreibfehler sind volle Absicht!
Zusammen ergeben sie eine geheime Nachricht
mit der ich versuche, die Weltherrschaft an mich zu reißen…

Beitrag #14 - erstellt: 13. November 2006
http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/26020/its-now-time-to-have-babies-rani.html
rani interview:

It's now time to have babies: Rani

Rajeev Masand
CNN-IBN
November 12, 2006 at 21:22

FINEST HOUR: Rani Mukherjee says her role in Black was something beyond her imagination.

She is Bollywood's big, bright star. But apart from that, Rani Mukherjee is also one of the finest actresses in the country. And the one thing that’s most certainly bringing a smile on her face is her new film Baabul, in which she co-stars with Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan and John Abraham

CNN-IBN Entertainment Editor Rajeev Masand caught up with Bollywood’s queen of hearts to quiz her about films, friends and family.

Rajeev Masand: Rani, when was the first time that you saw yourself on screen and said, “Wow, I’m not bad. I’m a good actor.”

Rani Mukherjee: Black.

Rajiv Masand: Until then?

Rani Mukherjee: Not really. Because Black was the only role which I myself did not believe that there could be a role like that. Probably it was something beyond my imagination. Probably beyond any actors imagination because you don’t get up in the morning getting a role like that.

And because the role was so different that to do even one shot of the film made me feel proud of the fact that Sanjay has asked me to do a role like that.

Rajiv Masand: But until then, you felt you were just okay?

Rani Mukherjee: When you see yourself first, you don’t really start loving or praising yourself. You see yourself more as a critic. Because you think – the make-up or the hair or clothes or even the expression could have been better. You are consciously judging yourself.

Black was one such role even took me by surprise. I was surprised at what I was doing.

Rajiv Masand: Who was first person to predict that “This girl is going to be a star”? Who told you first “you’ve got a bright future girl”?

Rani Mukherjee: That’s tough. There were so many. But the first person who had that confidence in me and got the germ into my head that I could be an actor was my mother.

She was the one who actually instigated my father, who has been a producer and a director in the film industry for a really long time. He used to say, “there are sharks in the industry, so you can’t get into the industry.”

Rajiv Masand: So he wanted to keep his little girl far away from it.

Rani Mukherjee: Yes. That was the way it was at home when my brother and I were growing up. There was no film talk happening in the house. My father’s professional life was kept out of the house. Only at times I would go with him to the studio to see my favourite stars and take their autographs. That was my only connection with films in my life at that time. Other than that, I had no clue how the film is made, how it is edited or what dialogues are.

The only other thing about films that I remember is my mother’s younger sister who is a popular actress in Kolkata. So when I used to go to Kolkata for my summer vacations, I used to be driven to the studios. I would enter the make-up room and I used to be wonderstruck.

I was in awe of her because she was the number one star at that point of time. And it was very intriguing and interesting to see how she used to do her make-up.

I never thought I had any talent to be in films so it never occurred to me that I could be an actor. But my mother felt strongly about it. And she used to joke when I was a kid that “If my daughter grows up to be beautiful, I will make her an actress.”

Rajiv Masand: What is the hardest role you have played so far?

Rani Mukherjee: That was after I did my first film. I think my struggle to get it right began when I was preparing to do my first film. That was my toughest period. Because I never thought that I belonged to this industry and that I could ever be an actor. My first screen test was with Salim uncle (Akhtar)for Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat and they made me wear Mamta Kulkarni short skirt.

Rajiv Masand: That would have been a sight.

Rani Mukherjee: Yes. Because she was supposed to play that role and she did not so they made me wear that and I just couldn’t walk because I had never worn mini skirts before. So I thought this is not what I am meant to do. Then they made me wear a sari for Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, put glycerine in my eyes and made me cry.

Rajiv Masand: You were 17 years old then?

Rani Mukherjee: Yes. I could barely open my eyes after the glycerine was put.

Beitrag #15 - erstellt: 13. November 2006
Rajiv Masand: So once you did your first film and saw yourself on screen, you figured you could do this?

Rani Mukherjee: From there on God willingly it has been really good because I put my heart and my soul into acting. And I understood that acting is not something that you do mechanically. It comes form within. You have to feel every shot. You have to do it with sincerity that if you lie, the camera catches the lie.

Rajiv Masand: A lot of people say that Rani Mukherjee's eyes are very expressive. She says as much with her eyes as much as she does with her words.

Rani Mukherjee: I don’t know.

Rajiv Masand: Very honest set of eyes?

Rani Mukherjee: Probably. Like I can lie from my mouth but I can’t lie with my eyes. If I say 'Rajiv I really like you' and my eyes are saying something else, you will probably catch me. I can’t deceive people with my eyes.

Rajiv Masand: So, we will be watching your eyes very closely. Rani tell me, who are the people you turn to for honest criticism?

Rani Mukherjee: Definitely my family. My family is my biggest critic and my biggest fan. After the first screening of whichever of my films is going to release, I am very nervous. I’m not worried about the fact how the film is going to fare but for that fact that my family is watching it with me for the first time makes me nervous.

Rajiv Masand: So you make sure they are there with you for your first trial?

Rani Mukherjee: Yes. And when I’m watching the film for the first time, I’m also watching their reaction. And in the interval if they love the film, they will scream and tell me because they are as transparent as me. I’m part of a mad Bengali family.

They can’t deceive because their eyes and their expression say it all. Then I wait for the end of the film because then I know I will get a complete feedback and also what they feel as part of audience about the outcome of the film.

Rajiv Masand: Are they accurate?

Rani Mukherjee: Most of the times.

Rajiv Masand: Which of your films did they not like?

Rani Mukherjee: That’s not being fair.

Rajiv Masand: But there are certain performances that they don’t like?

Rani Mukherjee: Not performances, but some of the films they haven’t liked.

Rajiv Masand: Who are your closest and real friends in this business? And I say real because it’s easy to have acquaintances, fair-weather friends in this business.

Rani Mukherjee: Karan , Aamir, Shah Rukh, Vaibhavi, Sanjay, Anil Kapoor and his wife Sunita, they have been friends with me right from the beginning, irrespective of the fact that we worked together or not, irrespective of whether I have gone through my high’s and low’s. They have been there as my support all the time.

Karan is like a phone call away from me. I can call him at an unearthly hour and I know that even if he is really busy or in any part of the world, he will put sense into my head.

Rajiv Masand: So they have the right to tell you where you went wrong?

Rani Mukherjee: Absolutely. Karan is really like my elder brother. Even Aamir for that matter. He has been with my right from my first film. He treated me like a child and taught me. I remember doing my first song with him in Ghulam - Aankhon Se Tune Yeh Kya Keh Diya and I was so shy of looking into my favourite actor’s eye.

I was constantly looking down and he kept putting my head up and telling me to look into his eyes. He told me “You cannot feel shy when you do romantic scenes.” So there are so many things that have stayed with me for over the years. And even today, Aamir is there for me, rock solid.

Beitrag #16 - erstellt: 13. November 2006
Rajiv Masand: Contrary to what the tabloids say, the person who you spend maximum time is not a man but your niece, Maisha (Brother’s daughter). You pamper her all the time.

Rani Mukherjee: Yes. She is the live doll that has come into my life and I can’t thank Jyoti (sister-in-law) enough for what she has done for my family. She is just amazing and I don’t think I’m close to anybody else as I am close to her. She is more of a sister than a sister-in-law to me.

I speak to her more over the phone than to my brother. There are times when I don’t talk to my brother for 20 days at a stretch. But I’m constantly in touch with Jyoti. She’s my strength. And I know if she is there, everything is going to be fine. She is the one who had held the family together.

And Maisha is somebody who I can’t even describe. I can give my life for her when she smiles or laughs.

Rajiv Masand: You like babies?

Rani Mukherjee: I love babies.

Rajiv Masand: You would like to have babies of your own some day?

Rani Mukherjee: Of course.

Rajiv Masand: Do you have that maternal instinct?

Rani Mukherjee: Yes. I think every girl does. Like when I was shooting for my film Ta Ra Rum Pum Pum in New York, there was a eight-year-old girl acting in the film, who was constantly mothering a toy baby. So I guess girls’ have it in them at a very young age and for me I guess it’s time now to have babies.

Rajiv Masand: Since we are talking about babies, let’s talk about a step before that – marriage. You think you will ever have to give up acting to be a wife and a mother?

Rani Mukherjee: No I don’t think so because acting is something that makes me what I am. Acting is my being. I don’t think I can live without it. I can be away from it for sometime, but can’t give it away completely.

Rajiv Masand: So we are going to see you for a long long time.

Rani Mukherjee: Very long.

Rajiv Masand: When you were growing up, who were the actresses you used to see onscreen and say, “I want to be like her”?

Rani Mukherjee: Sridevi and Madhuri. I used to absolutely adore them then and even now. I think they were unbelievable and I don’t think there can ever be any one like them ever. They were complete actresses according to me. They did everything so well and just so right. They were so magical on screen.

Rajiv Masand: You are among the very few actors I know who enjoys acting, the process of creating characters and the whole job of acting, more than being just a star.

Rani Mukherjee: Yes. Probably because I take it as a job. Acting makes me breathe and brings joy in my life. I feel extremely happy working on my film.

Rajiv Masand: Being a star is just a part of it.

Rani Mukherjee: Yes, because you can’t take it away from you. You have to be in the limelight because there are people who want to interview you, who want to take your pictures, there are also those who want to know about your private life because that’s what people want to know about you.

And if I choose to be an actor, I have to accept other things that come with being an actor. But I enjoy being an actor more than being a star. I’m not denying that I enjoy being a star. But if you don’t love the fact that you’re an actor, I don’t think you can truly enjoy the fact that you’re a star.

Rajiv Masand: You have a new film called Baabul which is going to be released. And of the many issues that it deals with is widow remarriage. Do you believe that cinema can be used effectively to draw attention to such socially relevant issues?

Rani Mukherjee: Yes it can because I have personally had an experience with one my films before this where a radical change was seen. After I did Black, there were a lot of people who got interested in the Deaf, Dumb and Blind Institute and they were willing to help and do things for the institution.

The Principal herself came and told me that there were so many people taking interest. I even went for a function where I was invited by the Jet Airways people and they came out with a brochure in Braille.

Beitrag #17 - erstellt: 13. November 2006
Rajiv Masand: So the film was able to bring the attention to that issue.

Rani Mukherjee: Yes. And especially when actors who can make a difference do these kinds of films, it can bring some kind of awareness in people.

Rajiv Masand: So what are you hoping that Babul will achieve?

Rani Mukherjee: Baabul will also achieve because it has Amit Uncle (Amitabh Bachchan) who is playing the father-in-law. So we already have a figure like him playing a very important role of Baabul. And he feels like a real father towards his daughter-in-law, which is very tough even in today’s day and age.

Because people can say that our daughter-in-law is like our daughter, but when it comes to following it, there is a difference between your own daughter and your daughter-in-law. So I really hope and wish that Baabul brings little awareness to those kinds of people.

I am playing the daughter-in-law so if people like me even a little, and the take the message that Ravi uncle (Ravi Chopra) is giving thorough the film, it will be very very nice.

Rajiv Masand: Best of luck. Hope you always dazzle us with your performances and we get to see a lot more of exciting work from you. Thank you for talking to us.

Rani Mukherjee: Thank you Rajiv.

Beitrag #18 - erstellt: 13. November 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" für den BerichtSmily "thanks" Smily "top"

---
Meine FF: Eine liebe mit Hindernissen!!

Beitrag #19 - erstellt: 23. November 2006
Indian acting legend Amitabh Bachchan enjoys working with actress Rani Mukherjee
The Associated Press

Published: November 22, 2006

MUMBAI, India: Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, who has been paired with actress Rani Mukherjee in a number of recent roles, says it is a pleasure working with her as they bring out the best of each other's acting talents, a news report said Wednesday.

Bachchan, 64, and Mukherjee, 28, played teacher and pupil in the Bollywood hit "Black" a year ago. The rising star Mukherjee was Bachchan's daughter-in-law in the recently released "Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna," or "Never Say Goodbye."

In the upcoming film "Babul," Bachchan plays a father-in-law who is determined to marry-off his widowed daughter-in-law, Mukherjee.

"I guess we're lucky to have our acting talents being tested in unusual ways," he told the Mumbai Mirror. "Rani is a terrific co-star and it's a pleasure to work with her."
Today in Culture
The face of Russia's emerging cinema
A Vienna theater is reborn as an opera house
Film Review: Trying to recreate the '60s in "Bobby," and falling flat
Click here to find out more!

Bachchan described Mukherjee as a "very caring girl" who was a "thorough professional on camera."

Mukherjee has acted in 34 Indian language movies since she made her Bollywood debut nine years ago. India's top actor Bachchan has acted in nearly 160 movies in a career spanning three decades.

Quelle

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #20 - erstellt: 24. November 2006
“When marriage happens I’ll give my 100% to it ... there’s no one right now…!” – Rani Rocks!

Bring out the bugles, the heralds. Roll out the reds. The reigning rani of tinsel has set one dainty foot outside the Ivory Tower - after almost a year in self-imposed exile. Working hard, spending quality time with family. But with biggie. Baabul, round the corner, Rani Mukherjee talks exclusively about what kept her away. “There’s no reason as such. I’ve just been very busy working. Mostly out of the country. And the remaining time, I’m busy with my adorable, newborn niece, Myiesha."

Which meant she was no longer the ‘baby’ of the family? Any ‘loss’ of attention at home? Outside she was still Numero Uno … She laughed, “Actually, nothing has changed. Not just me, my brother is also treated like a baby. My parents believe we’re just out of the womb. That we’re just one year older than Myiesha. But honestly, we don’t mind playing second fiddle to her. As for me, I even change her diapers.”

The family ties must’ve helped while doing a film like Baabul; where she plays the central character inspite of an ensemble cast? She shakes her head, “Amit uncle is the center of the film. As for the ‘ties’, my relationship him is already personally and professionally very strong. Salman, I have a great relationship with. It was great bonding with Hemaji and John too. Just like family.”

Sounded quite somber; and Preity Zinta had just said that she’d officially handed over the ‘bubbly’ tag to Rani? “I don’t know about this comment, but I’ll say I’m very happy being ‘bubbly’. I’ll always be ‘bubbly’” she laughed. And what about ‘classic reprisals’ like other actresses were doing? Didn’t she want to - play a ‘Rani’ - of Jhansi?

“I’d definitely want to play a character of the past, but I’d not like to be a part of a ‘remake’ probably. Because I feel that the magic our seniors and directors have created cannot be recreated. Yes, it can be redone in a new way and it’s great that people are doing it but I personally would feel insecure playing a part, which has already been done and the magic already once created. I’d like to do films, which will become landmarks in history today; for people to see and say in future ‘Oh my God, remember that film!’

Media, though, was penning a supposed fallout with Saif? She smiled, “You mean people haven’t graduated from that one? No truth at all. Saif and I are, at this moment, planning our shoot together for Tara Rum Pum …no Hum Tum style arguments at all off screen.” Coming to ‘spouses’ and ‘spice’, today most heroine’s are married or hitched. Didn’t the Queen want a princely companion? She burst out laughing.

“Not as of now; my energies are completely focused on work and I want to get it right. Because after a long time, God has given me an opportunity to do films which I’m enjoying.

So I think I should give this my best right now. When marriage happens I’ll give my 100% to it. For the record, there’s no one right now. I can look you right in the eye while saying that!”

- Omar Qureshi

Quelle mit schönen Bildern

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #21 - erstellt: 27. November 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" Smily "dankedankedanke" Smily "thanks"

---
Meine FF: Eine liebe mit Hindernissen!!

Beitrag #22 - erstellt: 28. November 2006
Mukherjee accidental stunt rider on movie
Nov. 28, 2006. 01:00 AM

MUMBAI, India—Rani Mukherjee turned stunt rider — without intending to — while learning to ride a motorbike for a new film.

Mukherjee's co-star, Salman Khan, who was teaching her how to ride a bike for a scene in Babul, said the actress failed to listen to his advice.
She released the clutch too quickly and pressed the accelerator, he said.

"The bike jumped a few metres high and landed hard on the ground," Khan told The Times of India newspaper.
"I have never seen anything like that in my life before."
Mukherjee and the bike escaped without scratches.
The crew, however, was more concerned about the state of the bike, said Khan.

"It was a 10-year-old bike and was owned by a British guy and he was extremely possessive of his bike," Khan said.
After the crash, Khan said, "We forgot about Rani and everyone on the set was looking at the British guy for his reaction."
But Mukherjee's impromptu stunt startled even the owner of the bike, Khan said.
Khan recalls the man laughed and said, "Mr. Khan, I would sacrifice 10 bikes to see action like that!"

In Babul, Mukherjee stars alongside veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan, who plays a father-in-law determined to marry her off after the death of her husband, played by Khan.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #23 - erstellt: 07. Dezember 2006
Rani to play courtesan in Saawariya

Thursday, November 16, 2006: (Mumbai):

Rani Mukherji is all set to play a courtesan in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next, Saawariya.

This is Rani’s second film with Bhansali after Black.

Saawariya marks the debut of two star children, Ranbir Kapoor, son of Rishi Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor, daughter of Anil Kapoor. Salman Khan and Rani Mukherji are doing an extended guest appearance in the film.

Rani had earlier played a courtesan in Mangal Pandey, and she sizzled in the movie. (Source: Indiafm.com)

Beitrag #24 - erstellt: 28. Dezember 2006
Rani's 'haute' secret!

Everyone's talking about the great Rani 'make-over'. The actor has never looked better than of late. And this was most in evidence at designer Manish Malhotra's recent shindig. Most of our top actresses were present, but it was Rani who took every breath away when she entered.

With svelte new look, slinky chiffons and sleek straight hair the slim'n'sexy actress wowed all present. But it also laid long-standing rumours of a 'fallout' with Manish Malhotra to rest. Rani was prettty clear that her personal friendships and choices were never influenced by the choice of her directors for any movie.

In fact, when Babul was on release, there were stories doing the rounds that her new favoured 'couturier' was designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee. especially since she was also present at his showings.

When I asked her about her 'endorsement', she clarifed, "I don’t need to promote a designer like Sabyasachi because he is too big and too well-known a designer to need an actor like me to promote him. He doesn’t need any promotion whatsoever.

In fact it's very wrong to say that actors promote designers. It's actually the other way round; because designers make actors look beautiful.

A designer promotes a heroine; a heroine can never promote a designer. Sabyasachi did Black because it was Sanjay’s (Leela Bhansali) decision. Now he’s done Babul and is doing Pradeepda (Sarkar)'s film because the makers wanted him.

It’s always the directors decision. I go along with what the director's want because at the end of the day I know how they've concieved the look and for which film which designer will be correct.

My association with Sabyasachi is lovely because he's given me lots of his time; he's been there, understood what I want; understood my characters.

He does a brilliant job. I love wearing his clothes and having a Bong connection, speaking the same language, we two bond a lot also." It was a pretty emphatic clarification from a forthright star.

She was also clear about the fact that any professional decisions taken by her directors would never affect her personal relations with any other - in evidence at Manish's launch. And she's also working with Manish in future projects. Now we know why she's looking so hot of late. Rani has the best of both worlds, right?

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #25 - erstellt: 29. Dezember 2006
ich glaub das nicht das rani eine affähre mit aditya hatte

---

Shot at 2007-06-29
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #26 - erstellt: 08. Januar 2007
Rani plays a prostitute in Saawariya
By IndiaFM News Bureau, January 8, 2007 - 08:36 IST

Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Saawariya is said to be based on a short story titled White Nights written by Fyodor Dostoevsky. The film is a musical set in the British Raj, shot in the location of Simla. Saawariya has been in news for long since it will launch two star kids, Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor. The film also stars Salman Khan and Rani Mukherjee. Rani plays the role of a prostitute named Gulab in the film.

In the short story, the protagonist is young 26 year old man who is a dreamer. He comes across a young lady at St. Petersburg and their story begins. The story is named White Nights as it is actually a weather phenomenon in St. Petersburg when days are as bright as night. The short story is based on four nights that the protagonists spend together.

Knowing the original story, it seems like Bhansali has chosen the location of Simla and the British Raj era to recreate the same effect in India. White Nights has been adapted into films many times in European and American Cinema. In fact, one of its Hollywood remakes released in 2005. Now it is for us to wait and watch how Sanjay Leela Bhansali re-creates White Nights in India.

Quelle

Beitrag #27 - erstellt: 18. Januar 2007
Rani has found a true soul mate in Bhansali
Lara Larani
Jan. 17, 2007

The two are close contact and are intimate like never before.

Rani Mukherjee is having a clandestine love affair with star director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Gossip zones claim they see evidence that both Rani and Sanjay are visiting each other houses and spending a lot of time together in closed door.

Rani refuses to give any direct hint and says "I share a wonderful friendly relation with him. His mother cooks my favourite food, whenever I visit him. Even I love to prepare his favourite Rice-Chhola, Malai Kofta etc. He often drops in at my house and enjoys my hospitality. We share a very warm bond.”

Quelle

Beitrag #28 - erstellt: 22. Januar 2007
"They're burning my photographs in Varanasi" - Rani Mukherjee

Where has Rani been hiding herself? "Nowhere!" she laughs her pearly laughter, dispelling all your worries about her lack of communicativeness in recent months. "I really don't like to let the world know what I'm doing every day of my life. The truth is, I was shooting in New York for Siddharth Anand's Tara Rum Pum. Do you know, Siddharth was with me in school? He had earlier assisted Kunal Kohli on Mujhse Dosti Karoge. And now he was directing me! As for Saif, how he has evolved since Hum Tum! He's such a focused and committed actor!"

Rani returns to explaining her suddenly-reclusive status. "I was completely cut off from Mumbai in New York. It was fun to be on my own. And when I got home-sick I got my parents to visit me over there. When I'm on location abroad I generally like to remain totally cut off. This time my absence seemed glaring because I had a major film Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (KANK) up for release. Everyone wondered why I wasn't here to promote it."

Far away in NY, Rani really bonded with choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant. "She wasn't just my choreographer there, but also my companion," says Rani emotionally.

Since she hasn't really spoken about her thankless role as the confused wife in KANK Rani speaks up now. "Why is it that a wife must be happy just because her husband is seemingly perfect and happy with her? What if the woman finds love after finding this supposedly perfect husband? A man can find passion outside marriage no matter how attentive his wife is. But a woman doing the same is unacceptable. I think we need to salute Karan Johar for dealing with the very important issue of passion-less marriages in urban settings with such maturity. I'm very proud of being in KANK."

And now she's equally proud of Baabul. "You know, people often talk about the daughter-in-law being equal in status to the daughter. But does anyone actually believe in this? My father-in-law in Baabul, does. I think audiences will get to see all all-new side of me and Amitji after Black and KANK in Baabul."

The stressful situation in Varanasi has taken its toll on Rani. She has taken ill. The doctor is expected to fly down from Mumbai to attend to her.

This was Rani's third film to be shot in the Holy city. "And why the stress? Can you believe it; they're burning my photographs over here in Varanasi. What have I done? I wasn't even aware of what had transpired before I arrived for the press conference. I came to know there was some kind of a scuffle. I came there after shooting, hot and tired and in no mood to answer personal questions. What was so wrong if I said my marriage is my parents' concern? I really feel men get intimidated by women who assert themselves, especially if the woman happens to be Bengali."

Rani's chuckles fill the air. She then sobers down. "I was asked to say sorry for my behaviour at the press conference, which I did. Now they're turning it around to say I didn't say sorry properly. They're saying, 'We're going to break Rani's bangles.' They've even named the film Choodiyan, for God knows what reason. Dada (director Pradeep Sarkar) is hopping mad. 'How dare they behave like this with my little girl?' he was heard saying. The fact is, the people of Varanasi are with us. As for these people who think my sorry isn't good enough, let me tell them I'm a well brought-up girl. If you talk decently with me I'm humble. And for their information, I'm a UP ki beti too. My father is from Jhansi. So there."

Amidst all this pandemonium Rani is delighted by the fact that the local authorities love her performances in Bunty Aur Babli and Black. "They're going on and on about my contrasting performances in the two. That feels good, especially when you're being hammered for no reason."

Speaking of Black talk veers to Sanjay Bhansali's Sawariya. Rani completed a schedule with her favourite director before proceeding to Vanranasi for Pradeep Sarkar's film. "Since I've been keeping a low-profile, people have been making up stories about how I play a courtesan in Sawariya. No such thing! Let the film be released and everyone will see what Sanjay and I have done together."

She gets sentimental about Sanjay. "There're very few relationships in the industry that go way beyond work. I'm there for Sanjay and his mother even if we don't work together again. But what I'd really like as a greedy actress is for Sanjay to make another film with me and Amit Uncle. I enjoyed working with him so much in Black."

Amit Uncles brings Rani to Jaya Aunty. "She's expected to join us in Varanasi very shortly. I've always admired Jaya Aunty's work. I looked forward to working with her. And now it's finally happening."
Quelle

---

Beitrag #29 - erstellt: 22. Januar 2007
I was not in hiding: Rani Mukerji
Monday, January 22, 2007

Rani Mukerji, who has resurfaced after a long hiatus, says she was not in hiding but doesn't like 'intrusions' into her personal life.

'I really don't like to let the world know what I'm doing every day of my life. I was not hiding anywhere. The truth is I was shooting in New York for (Siddharth Anand's) 'Tara Rum Pum',' Rani told IANS.

'Do you know, Siddharth was with me in school? He had earlier assisted Kunal Kohli on 'Mujhse Dosti Karoge'. And now he was directing me! As for Saif Ali Khan, how he has evolved since 'Hum Tum'! He's such a focussed and committed actor!'

Explaining her suddenly reclusive status, Rani said: 'I was completely cut off from Mumbai in New York. It was fun to be on my own. And when I got homesick, my parents visited me. When I'm on location abroad, I generally like to remain totally cut off.

'This time my absence seemed glaring because I was not present for the release of a major film like 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' (KANK). Everyone wondered why I wasn't here to promote it.'

Far away in New York, Rani really bonded with choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant.

'She wasn't just my choreographer there, but also my companion,' said Rani emotionally.

Since she hasn't really spoken about her role as the confused wife in KANK, Rani does so now.

'Why is it that a wife must be happy just because her husband is seemingly perfect and happy with her? What if the woman finds love after finding this supposedly perfect husband? A man can find passion outside marriage no matter how attentive his wife is. But a woman doing the same is unacceptable.

'I think we need to salute Karan Johar for dealing with the very important issue of passionless marriages in urban settings with such maturity. I'm very proud of being in KANK.'

And she's equally proud of 'Baabul'.

'You know, people often talk about the daughter-in-law being equal in status to the daughter. But does anyone actually believe in this? My father-in-law in 'Baabul' does. I think audiences got to see all all-new side of me and Amitji (Amitabh Bachchan) after 'Black' and KANK in the film.'

The stressful situation in Varanasi while shooting for Pradeep Sarkar's untitled film took its toll on Rani and she fell ill.

This was Rani's third film to be shot in the holy city.

'And why the stress? Can you believe that they burnt my photographs in Varanasi? What have I done? I wasn't even aware of what had transpired before I arrived for the press conference. I came to know there was some kind of a scuffle.

'I came there after shooting, hot and tired and in no mood to answer personal questions. What was so wrong if I said my marriage is my parents' concern? I really feel men get intimidated by women who assert themselves, specially if the woman happens to be Bengali.'

Rani even apologised for her behaviour at the conference but it didn't seem enough.

'I was asked to say sorry for my behaviour at the press conference, which I did. Now they're turning it around to say I didn't say sorry properly. They're saying, 'We're going to break Rani's bangles.' They've even named the film 'Choodiyan', for god knows what reason.

'The people who think my sorry isn't good enough, let me tell them I'm a well brought-up girl. If you talk decently with me I'm humble. And for their information, I'm a UP girl too. My father is from Jhansi. So there.'

Amidst all this, pandemonium Rani is delighted by the fact that the local authorities love her performances in 'Bunty Aur Babli' and 'Black'.

'They're going on and on about my contrasting performances in the two. That feels good, specially when you're being hammered for no reason.'

Speaking of 'Black', talk veers to Sanjay Bhansali's 'Saawariya', for which Rani has completed a schedule with her favourite director.

'Since I've been keeping a low-profile, people have been making up stories about how I play a courtesan in 'Saawariya'. No such thing! Let the film be released and everyone will see what we have done together.'

Talking about her friendship with Bhansali, Rani said: 'There're very few relationships in the industry that go way beyond work. I'm there for Bhansali and his mother even if we don't work together again. But what I'd really like as a greedy actress is for him to make another film with me and Amit uncle (Amitabh Bachchan).'

Amit uncle brings Rani to Jaya aunty.

'I've always admired Jaya aunty's work. I looked forward to work with her, and now it's happened,' she said.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #30 - erstellt: 07. Februar 2007
Bericht über das neue Koffee With Karan

Kernaussagen:
Alles bei Karan ist wie immer: Karan, die Gäste, der Kaffee..
Auszug aus dem Gespräch Karans mit Rani und Kajol (Karan hat jetzt Sofas! Smily "eek2")
Auszug aus dem Gespräch Karans mit Kajol und Shahrukh
Auszug aus dem Gespräch mit Kajol, Rani und Shahrukh (einzeln)

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #31 - erstellt: 16. Februar 2007
Rani und Preity in einem Holi Special bei KBC

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #32 - erstellt: 21. März 2007
Video von Ranis Geburtstag

und hier der passende Bericht dazu: Ranis Geburtstag

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #33 - erstellt: 21. März 2007
Passend zu ihrem Geburtstag ein Rückblick auf Ranis Weg

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #34 - erstellt: 22. März 2007
Rani Mukherjee Celebrates Her Birthday - Video

---

Beitrag #35 - erstellt: 03. April 2007
Amitabh, Rani und Aamir wahrscheinlich in Film über Tsunami Katastrophe dabei

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #36 - erstellt: 05. April 2007
Bericht über Rani und Ta Ra Rum Pum

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #37 - erstellt: 11. April 2007
Artikel über Ranis neuen Look in TRRP

---

Beitrag #38 - erstellt: 17. April 2007
Rani über TRRP, ihren Bruder und anderem...

---

Beitrag #39 - erstellt: 19. April 2007
Rani braucht Extrastunden beim Fitnesstrainer für nächsten Film

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #40 - erstellt: 20. April 2007
editiert...der Admin

Beitrag #41 - erstellt: 21. April 2007
Warum Rani nicht zur Abhi-Aish Hochzeit eingeladen wurde

---

Beitrag #42 - erstellt: 21. April 2007
Interview mit Rani über TRRP und Familie

---

Beitrag #43 - erstellt: 22. April 2007
Rani über ihre neue Freundschaft mit Suzanne Khan und Twinkle Khanna

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #44 - erstellt: 23. April 2007
Saif und Rani in Kunal Kholis nächstem Film

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #45 - erstellt: 26. April 2007
Gerede und Gelästere interessiert Rani nicht

---

Beitrag #46 - erstellt: 26. April 2007
The Reigning Rani of Hearts

---

Beitrag #47 - erstellt: 26. April 2007
Rani Mukherjee thinking of settling down?

---

Beitrag #48 - erstellt: 26. April 2007
Saif and I are not friends off the set

---

Beitrag #49 - erstellt: 28. April 2007
Wie Rani für TRRP abgenommen hat

Rani sauer auf Abhi?

---

Beitrag #50 - erstellt: 30. April 2007
Und noch ein Interview zum Thema TRRP

---

Produktempfehlungen

1 2 3 4 ... letzte Seite »

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen