Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

August 2017
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Interviews und News von Kareena Kapoor Khan

Seite 1 von 15 | »»
Thema: Interviews und News von Kareena Kapoor Khan
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #1 - erstellt: 09. Januar 2007
Kareena: "A Popular Award, then Supriya Aunty's birthday"

Kareena is going for no more holidays. "Except one, for Shahid's birthday on February 25,"she corrects herself. "Otherwise I'm raring to get back to work. I've put on my running shoes."

Tonight, Sunday, Kareena is out for dinner with Shahid and his family. 'It's Supriya Aunty's (Shahid's stepmom) birthday. And we're just having a quiet family dinner. She's the sweetest," Kareena says affectionately.

Kareena couldn't have hoped for more. At an awards function on Saturday night she walked away with the best actress award for Omkara, beating the popular choice Kajol in Fanaa.

"By chance Kajol was sitting right next to me when my name was announced. She was so genuinely pleased for me. Kajol along with my sister Karisma have always been my idols. Both have had their share of awards. Now it's my turn. I've received critics' awards. But this is my first taste of popular awards since Refugee. Omkara has been a great experience for me. People still come to me on flights and at the gym to tell me how much they liked me in Omkara."

Kareena was at the awards function with everyone who counted. "Karisma was there and so was my mom and Shahid. They were so happy for me. Shahid was nominated for Vivah. But he was so happy when I won. I had gone only to perform. But I came back with an award."

She says she has tasted blood. "I want to win at every awards function this season." She got to perform with the legendary Helen. "It was a great moment. Of course I knew her from before. I'm a filmy bachcha, remember? Helen Aunty has seen me from my childhood. The Moranis suggested I perform with Helen Aunty. They suggested I drive onto stage in a sports car with the Don music playing. When the sports car came in I could hear everyone from my own fraternity cheering me. It felt good. Then I danced to my version of Yeh mera dil in Don. After that Helen Aunty came in to dance to her own version of Yeh mera dil from the old Don."

Kareena can't stop raving about Helen. "She was so gracious. She was wondering why people were comparing her Don with mine because times have changed. She said my dance was more dazzling and sexy. That was so sweet of her."

The award for Omkara has inspired Kareena to work harder. "Getting my first popular best-actress award at the beginning of the year just elates me. I'm now getting the right scripts like Mani Ratnam's Lajjo. Now I only want to do only good films. It's so easy just to be in big projects and get big money. I don't believe in that. I've to have a central part now."

What about the cameo in Don? "That one song Yeh mera dil is running in all the night clubs. All the college kids are dancing to it. I've one big hit to dance to."

Talk veers to Kareena's sister. "Karisma is looking like a million bucks. When she went on stage at the awards event to give Hrithik the best -actor award a collective gasp went up in the audience. She's pencil-slim. And so am I these days. I'm working really hard on staying slim."
Quelle

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #2 - erstellt: 09. Januar 2007
Bebo isn't running after glam roles

From a sensitive girl in Refugee to a sexy siren in Don, Kareena Kapoor has travelled a long way. The transformed Kareena talks to HTTabloid about her career preferences.

You seem to be focusing more on glamorous and sexy roles than serious cinema. Even your latest venture of Yash Raj films is believed to be your hottest role so far. Are you shying away from serious cinema now?

I am not making a deliberate attempt to grab sexy roles. I made mistakes in choosing my roles at the starting of my career. Now, after spending around seven years in the tinsel town, I really want to do some powerful performances. In fact, I am doing a film Lajja which is a story of a women from a village in Rajasthan. So, its not that my focus has shifted, I'm looking for stronger characters, be it serious or sensuous.

But what you have to say about your item number in Don. Wasn't it a deliberate attempt to cash on your oomph factor?

No, it was not. My purpose for choosing this song was entirely different. First, I didn't want to miss a chance to work with Shah Rukh Khan whom I adulate like anything. Further, it was also a challenge for me as I was stepping into the shoes of Helenji who did the original version of the song. As far as looking sexy in the number, I would take it as a compliment. But at the end of the day, I want to do memorable roles- glamorous or serious.

What is the secret behind your fabulous looks onscreen. How do you maintain yourself?

I want to look naturally glamorous and prefer not loading myself with heaps of make-up. Besides, I am very conscious about my shape and am quite strict with my fitness regime.

How comfortable are you in carrying off your glamorous look?

I'm very comfortable in carrying myself, as I don't take pains to look artificially beautiful in front of camera.
Quelle

---

Beitrag #3 - erstellt: 20. Januar 2007
Kareena on winning award and forthcoming films

Teil 1

Chatting up Hindi cinema's golden girl for whom the New Year has got off to a sparkling start after an eye-catching star-turn with her idol Helen and her very first Screen award for a subtly-nuanced act in Omkara. For Kareena Kapoor the months ahead can only get better as her career accelerates into top-drive with a glam-glam Yash Raj production, the woman-of-substance Kismet and Mani Ratnam's Lajjo

You've just bagged the keenly-contested Screen Award for Best Actor (Female) for Omkara. Be honest, were you expecting it?

I had come for the Awards Nite to give a performance. I was really excited about matching steps with Helen aunty...live...on stage. After my act was over, I sat down with Shahid (Kapoor) and Karisma to enjoy the show. I wasn't expecting anything. It was a wonderful surprise when my name was announced.

And Kajol who was a strong contender too for the same trophy, reached out to give you a warm congratulatory hug.

(Beaming happily) Yeah, and it felt wonderful. Kajol and my sister have been contemporaries. She's seen me literally grow up. I guess she has a kind of sisterly affection for me. She herself came up with a tremendous performance in Fanaa. When your own film family cheers for you, it's very heartening because then you are convinced that all the hard work has paid off.

And Omkara was a lot of hard work?

It was a real tough act to pull off not only because I was surrounded by top-notch actors like Ajay (Devgan), Saif (Ali Khan) and Konkona (Sen Sharma) who kept me on my toes, but also because I did not have too many lines. I've always believed that dialogue is the biggest crutch for an actor but in this film I often had to emote in silence. I had to feel...and then make it real. This was doubly difficult for someone who's a mainstream actor. But Vishal (director Vishal Bhardwaj) held my hand and guided me like a toddler. He was very supportive, right through the shoot.

Even before Omkara hit the theatres, Vishal was telling everyone that you were the 'surprise package' of the film. So I guess this award did not really surprise him.

(Fondly) I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. Vishal's extremely fond of me and he wrote Dolly with me in mind. That's why it fit me like a glove. It's one of my best roles. Omkara is a film I'd want my children to watch.

Your sister looked really anxious for you on the Big Nite...

Karisma has these gut instincts. For years I've been nominated for the Screen Award and had always lost out. This time though she was convinced I would get it. That's why though she normally never goes for award functions, she came for this one for me. My sister prayed really hard for me...And God heard her prayers.

Will this award translate into smarter career moves, better deals and never-to-break resolutions?

This is my first Screen Award. And it is a very big award for me. Being the first award show of the year and a jury award at that, Screen's always been held in high esteem. Deep down I think I always knew that it was very fair, but earlier I'd always missed out narrowly in the final verdict. And in my disappointment, I would grouse that Screen biased hai and I was never going to win. However, on the night of January 6, when I walked up on stage and held the golden lady in my hands and felt that moment of glory, I knew, for the first time in 7 years, that I truly deserved her. Today, I can say with complete confidence that Screen is not biased towards anyone. If a person deserves to win, no matter how big or small he is, he will win. Period.

After winning this one your expectations must have really soared.

All nominees wish to win more and more awards. I do too, now that I have tasted success. But I've already got my Award of the Year. Now I can work towards doing better films.

If Omkara was all about performance then your item number in Don was all about song, dance and glamour.

Yeah, and though I just love to sing and dance, that did not make 'Yeh mera dil' any easier because I knew all along that I was going to be compared to Helen aunty who was always going to rate better because she's always been the epitome of style, grace and glamour. Eventually Farhan (director Farhan Akhtar) resolved the conflict for me by pointing out that rather than copy Helen aunty I should do the number in the trademark Kareena Kapoor style. I took his advice and today 'Yeh mera dil' has gone down in Hindi film history as one of those rare songs to be performed by two actors.

---

Beitrag #4 - erstellt: 20. Januar 2007
Teil 2

Two actors who came together to match steps to the chart-topper on the Screen stage...

Ever since I was told that I would be dancing with Helen aunty I've been waiting to perform 'Yeh mera dil' a second time. It was a moment I wanted to capture...and preserve...I'm going to play this DVD for my children someday.

You've been saying all along that 'Yeh mera dil' was your tribute to Helen. So how did it feel when she paid you a compliment?

(Laughing gaily) "Don't fish..." those were her words and though said jokingly, they warmed my heart because at that point I was really nervous. I wasn't sure I had done justice to the song or the moment.

It was very endearing at rehearsals to see Shahid and you alternatively assessing each other's performance. What tips did he give you?

Shahid is one of our best dancers today. Dancing comes naturally to him and he's a perfectionist. So pleasing him is not always easy. He however has one bit of advice that can be very reassuring. He insists that dancing is more about style than getting your steps right. Like Farhan he also would tell me, "Kareena, do the song in your own style."

Both Shahid's and your New Year's resolutions appear to be togetherness.

That'll always be my New Year's resolution. I'm a very sensitive and emotional person. I don't have too many friends but the ones I have are very dear to me. I want to spend as much time with my family and loved ones as I can snatch. And I have to thank Screen for making this year so special and giving me two wonderful 'moments' to share and treasure.

Knowing how close you are to her, you must have been really disappointed not to have had your mother in the audience.

Yes, I was disappointed, but only recently she'd taken a fall and hurt herself. God willing, the next time I'm in the running for an award she'll be there. She's the proudest mother in the world today with two daughters who've been so successful in this field. She's our only pillar of strength. I owe everything to her.

What about your niece, Samaira?

(Smiling) Samaira's my lucky mascot.

Any more films with Vishal?

Sure, I'll work with Vishal again. But I don't think he's still clear about what he's making next. He should be ready towards the end of the year.

That should give you time to wrap up Yash Raj's next that we're told gets under way in April followed by Mani Ratnam's Lajjo.

Yeah, it's going to be back to work very soon. And this year I'm consciously trying to be very different in each of my films. Besides the Yash Raj film and Lajjo I also have Zoya Akhtar's Kismet.

That's the one starring Hrithik, right? We're told it's a strong, heroine-oriented subject.

Pretty much. And I'm really excited at the prospect of working with a lady director for the first time. Two ladies coming together - watch out, it's going to be a lethal combination!

In the Yash Raj film, we're told, you're going to be seen at your glamorous best?

Yes, it's a glamorous role and I'm opposite Akshay (Kumar) and Saif. (Musingly) I've done a lot of films with Akshay...

Five including Ajnabee, Talaash, Aitraaz, Bewafaa and Dosti.

That's right. And this will be my third film with Saif. Everyone remembers Omkara but few remember that I was also opposite him in LOC - Kargil.

The film will mark the directorial debut of Vijay Krishna who's written both Dhoom and its sequel.

(Excitedly) Yeah. Dhoom 2 was the hottest film of 2006. It was the kind of commercial cinema I've grown up on. Total masala... and rocking! A film I'd happily pay money to watch.

Vijay Krishna's directorial debut should be very distinct from Lajjo.

You can be sure of that. And I'm really looking forward to working with Mani Sir again. His Yuva was one of my most memorable films and performances. And this time there's the bonus of working with Aamir Khan. Just standing in the same frame with him should be a learning experience for me.

The buzz is that Karan Johar was also keen to sign you for his next home production opposite Saif and Abhishek but the latter has mixed the project.

I don't know anything about this.

And what's happening with the Rohit Shetty -directed Chashme Buddoor remake that Sanjay Gupta and Sanjay Dutt are reportedly planning with you and Shahid in the lead?

We were approached, but after that I've no idea what's happening with the film. I guess they're working on the subject. We'll wait for a narration...
Quelle

---

Beitrag #5 - erstellt: 26. Januar 2007
Saif, Kareena in a new role
Shaikh Ayaz
Mumbai, January 19, 2007

It’s going to be Yash Raj’s first animation feature film and the production house is leaving no stone unturned to make it a grandiose affair. The animation project, to be directed by Jugal Hansraj, will have Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor lending their voices to animals.

“The concept is such that Kareena and Saif will give voice-overs for dogs. There are only three principal characters. Aditya Chopra has loved the concept,” says a source.

Jugal, it can be recalled, was a child artiste (Masoom) before he turned hero with Aa Gale Lag Ja. He’s also been a close friend of Aditya, acting in a number of Yash Raj films, including Mohabbatein and Salaam Namaste.

This is not the first time mainstream actors are doing voice-overs for an animation film. Shah Rukh Khan did it earlier with The Incredibles. Nana Patekar lent his voice to Sher Khan in Jungle Book. Amrish Puri dubbed for Ravan’s character in the cartoon version of Ramayana.

Meanwhile, the animation industry has got a shot in the arm. Filmmakers are not afraid of putting in their money on animation projects. Recently released Hanuman and Lord Krishna prove the point.

That’s not all. The producers of Hanuman are already contemplating a sequel, while producer Firoz Nadiadwala has announced his plans to produce an animated version of the Hera Pheri series.

Quelle

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #6 - erstellt: 31. Januar 2007
Kareena works with Karan Johar again
Posted on : Wed, 31 Jan 2007 04:48:01 GMT | Author : Subhash K. Jha

Mumbai, Jan 31 'I have a weakness for Karan Johar,' confesses Kareena Kapoor as she gets ready to face the camera under the superstar-director's stewardship after 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham'.

This time, however, it's only for an ad for a popular brand of paint.

'But how does it matter if it's three hours or three minutes? I'm as excited about this ad as I was when I did 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' with Karan years ago.'

A maelstrom of memories flood Kareena. 'I was treated like a princess on the sets of K3G,' she says.

Speaking about boyfriend Shahid Kapoor, she says: 'Things couldn't get better for both of us. Shahid had 'Vivah' in 2006. 2007 starts for me with one of my favourite directors Karan and ends with another favourite, Mani Ratnam.'

Why the paint ad?

'Because I like colours. I associate colours with youth and I feel I connect best with young audiences. Karan will be able to bring out the most vibrant side to my personality in that one short film. I'm as excited about it as I'd be about any feature film. I have realised Karan and I are inseparable.'

A feature film next with Karan? 'A-ha, wait and watch. There are plenty of surprises from me in 2007,' Kareena signs off.

(c) Indo-Asian News Service

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #7 - erstellt: 02. Februar 2007
Karan and Kareena painting the walls red
By Subhash K. Jha, February 2, 2007 - 06:49 IST

Monday was a special day for Karan Johar and Kareena Kapoor. The director and actress shot together for the first time after Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.

Though it was for a paint ad, the point was well taken by the buddies who temporarily breached their bonding over Kareena's refusal to do Karan's Kal Ho Na Ho.

"That was in the past," Kareena brushes off the cold war. "I was headstrong immature and impulsive. I'd like to think I've matured in the past few years."

As the twosome exchanged buddy-buddy baatein on the set, it was easy to see that they were completely comfortable with one another, the past forgotten.

Karan was exhausted at the end of the day. "It isn't a tough commercial and Bebo today is easy to direct. She's focused and committed. We both had a ball today."

The commercial is part of a package deal for Karan with a major paint company. Shah Rukh Khan's company Red Chillies is producing the ad.

"After this ad with Bebo I'll be starring in an ad for the same paint company which obviously, someone else will direct. Sorry, I can't be in front and behind the camera at the same time," says Karan who's currently wearing several hats.

"Yup, actor, ad maker, TV software manufacturer (for NDTV's soon-to-be-launched entertainment channel), talk-show host, producer…I love being all of this. But I'll first and foremost be a feature film director."

Karan's production house will soon add another feather to its cap. They'll produce an animation version of Karan's debut film Kuch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

"It's too early to talk about that right now. But yes, we're looking at several productions plans in 2007," says Karan.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #8 - erstellt: 07. Februar 2007
Eine Art Interview xD

31 January 2007

Kareena is going for no more holidays. "Except one, for Shahid's birthday on February 25,"she corrects herself. "Otherwise I'm raring to get back to work. I've put on my running shoes."

Kareena couldn't have hoped for more. At the Screen awards she walked away with the best actress award for Omkara, beating the popular choice Kajol in Fanaah.

"By chance Kajol was sitting right next to me when my name was announced. She was so genuinely pleased for me. Kajol along with my sister Karisma have always been my idols….Both have had their share of awards. Now it's my turn. I've received critics' awards.

But this is my first taste of popular awards since Refugee. Omkara has been a great experience for me. People still come to me on flights and at the gym to tell me how much they liked me in Omkara."

Kareena was at the awards function with everyone who counted. "Karisma was there and so was my mom and Shahid. They were so happy for me. Shahid was nominated for Vivah. But he was so happy when I won. I had gone only to perform. But I came back with an award."

She says she has tasted blood. "I want win at every awards function this season."

She got to perform with the legendary Helen. "It was a great moment. Of course I knew her from before. I'm a filmy bachcha, remember?. Helen Aunty has seen me from my childhood. The Moranis suggested I perform with Helen Aunty. They suggested I drive onto stage in a sports car with the Don music playing.

When the sports car came in I could hear everyone from my own fraternity cheering me. It felt good. Then I danced to my version of Yeh mera dil in Don. After that Helen Aunty came in to dance to her own version of Yeh mera dil from the old Don."

Kareena can't stop raving about Helen. "She was so gracious. She was wondering why people were comparing her Don with mine because times have changed. She said my dance was more dazzling and sexy. That was so sweet of her."

The award for Omkara has inspired Kareena to work harder. "Getting my first popular best-actress award at the beginning of the year just elates me. I'm now getting the right scripts like Mani Rathnam's Lajjo. Now I only want to do only good films. It's so easy just to be in big projects and get big money. I don't believe in that. I've to have a central part now."

What about the cameo in Don? "That one song Yeh mera dil is running in all the night clubs. All the college kids are dancing to it. I've one big hit to dance to."

Talk veers to Kareena's sister. "Karisma is looking like a million bucks. When she went on stage at the awards event to give Hrithik the best -actor award a collective gasp went up in the audience. She's pencil -slim. And so am I these days. I'm working really hard on staying slim."

Quelle

---

Meine Crea.
Bin net mehr sooft On
Unsere Contestseite, wir freuen uns über Anmeldungen

Beitrag #9 - erstellt: 07. Februar 2007
Sind zwar ein wenig alt , aber ganz schön interessant

Kareena wants to do a love story with Shah Rukh Khan

31 October 2006

Kareena Kapoor is not satisfied doing a five-minute cameo opposite Shah Rukh Khan . She wants a full-fledged romantic role opposite the star.

Even though Kareena was Shah Rukh's heroine in Asoka , the actress is very eager to work in another movie with King Khan. A self confessed ardent fan of Shah Rukh, she wants to do "an out-and-out love story" with SRK.

Among Shah Rukh's movies, Kareena likes Aditya Chopra 's Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge the most. She claims to have seen the movie more than a hundred times.

Now she hopes that some filmmaker should cast her and SRK in a love story of equal intensity. It seems Kareena's brief role in Don has not sated her desire to work with SRK.

For the time being, Kareena is excited to have signed Mani Ratnam 's Lajjo in which she gets to share the screen with her other favourite Bollywood star, Aamir Khan . In the film she plays a village belle.

Kareena says she is ready to sign new projects. But her only condition is that the script should excite her.

"I can't commit to a project that doesn't excite me. I really want to work again with Vishal Bhardwaj ," she says.

Kareena says she would feel lucky if she is signed on by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra or Rajkumar Hirani . Both Rang De Basanti and Lage Raho Munnabhai are among her favourite films of this year.

As for Karan Johar , she says he will remain a good friend irrespective of the fact whether they work together or not.

Quelle

---

Meine Crea.
Bin net mehr sooft On

Beitrag #10 - erstellt: 07. Februar 2007
Zitat von Djarmila:
Da sich anscheinend einige nicht die Mühe machen, sich mal die Ankündigungen durchzulesen, hier jetzt noch mal:

es dürfen keine kompletten Artikel mehr gepostet werden, auch nicht mit Quellenangabe. Nur noch Kernaussagen mit Quellenangaben sind erlaubt!!!!!!!!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #11 - erstellt: 09. Februar 2007
Ich kenn den net! - Interview mit Kareena Kapoor

Kernsausagen:

Sie hat nie was mit Hrithik gehabt
Ihre Filme sucht sie sich jetzt genau aus
Vicky Nihlani hatte auch noch keine Affäre mit ihr
Abhishek mag sie sehr (besonderse Beziehung)
"Yeh Mera Dil" aus Don hat sie toll getanzt Smily "smilesmile"
Für "Lajo" hat sie abgenommen

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #12 - erstellt: 21. Februar 2007
Kareena und Shahid - erneut gemeinsamer Film

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #13 - erstellt: 23. Februar 2007
Kareena hat bei Entwurf der Uhrenkollektion von Citizen geholfen

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #14 - erstellt: 01. März 2007
Kareena bekommt neuen Auftritt in Song

Für den Film "Kya Lovestory Hai" (Tusshar Kapoor und Ayesha Takia) wird sie wieder einen ähnlichen Gastauftritt wie in Don haben.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #15 - erstellt: 12. März 2007
Kareena vielleicht bald in Chamki Chameli?

Sie steht zur Diskussion für die Hauptrolle im Film Chamki Chameli, wlle io sie dann neben Sanjay spielen würde.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #16 - erstellt: 19. März 2007
Zitat von Steena:
Kareena bekommt neuen Auftritt in Song

Für den Film "Kya Lovestory Hai" (Tusshar Kapoor und Ayesha Takia) wird sie wieder einen ähnlichen Gastauftritt wie in Don haben.

hier ein videobericht zu diesem lied
Kareena wieder in Item-Song zu sehen

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #17 - erstellt: 19. März 2007
Gemeinsamer Film von Kareena und Shahid in den Startlöchern

Die Dreharbeiten sollen im April beginnen Smily "smile"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #18 - erstellt: 19. März 2007
Kareena: Auf jeden Fall bei Kismet Talkies dabei

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #19 - erstellt: 19. März 2007
Bilder vom Itemsong Yaara Ishq To Karo

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #20 - erstellt: 23. März 2007
Videobericht zum Itemlied Smily "top" das Lied gefällt mir!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #21 - erstellt: 28. März 2007
Promo Video zu Kareenas Auftritt in Kya Lovestory Hai

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #22 - erstellt: 28. März 2007
Pritam hält viel von Kareenas Auftritt

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #23 - erstellt: 28. März 2007
und zu gröhnenden abschluss noch, was Kareena selbst dazu meint Smily "smilesmile"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #24 - erstellt: 29. März 2007
Kareenas neue Projekte

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #25 - erstellt: 31. März 2007
In diesem Artikel steht nun auch der Name, den ich ständig gesucht habe. Kareena Smily "smilesmile".

It is learned that Bollywood babes Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor will also be seen together in that episode of KBC.

Noch ein Gerücht, aber davon reden schon viel zu viele.

---

Hilfe| Team
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #26 - erstellt: 01. April 2007
Kareena durch Aish erstetzt in Abhis nächstem Film

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #27 - erstellt: 02. April 2007
Hintergründe zu Kareenas Itemsong

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #28 - erstellt: 03. April 2007
Streit zwischen Kareena und Ayesha?

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #29 - erstellt: 04. April 2007
Kareena seit über einem Jahr keinen richtigen Film mehr...

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #30 - erstellt: 04. April 2007
Kareena - the next item goddess?

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #31 - erstellt: 04. April 2007
Shahid hatte fast Unfall bei Shooting - Kareena in Sorge

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #32 - erstellt: 05. April 2007
Saif und Kareena in Yash Raj Version von Susi und Strolch?

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #33 - erstellt: 05. April 2007
Zitat von Steena:

Hier die Rückwirkung zu diesem Artikel:
Kareena mighty upset

wundert mich auch, dass von euch da kein protest kam... Smily "kopfkratz"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #34 - erstellt: 09. April 2007
Interessantes Interview mit Kareena

---

Beitrag #35 - erstellt: 11. April 2007
Bericht zu Lajjo

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #36 - erstellt: 11. April 2007
Interview zu ihrem Item Song "It's Rockin"

---

Beitrag #37 - erstellt: 12. April 2007
Kareena über Lajjo

---

Beitrag #38 - erstellt: 13. April 2007
Yes, I am arrogant

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #39 - erstellt: 18. April 2007
Shahid und Kareena für neuen Thriller wieder gemeinsam vor der Kamera?

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #40 - erstellt: 23. April 2007
Kareena und Celina bei Politiker Kampagne dabei?

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #41 - erstellt: 28. April 2007
Dreh zu neuem Kareena-Shahid Film beginnt in Manali

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #42 - erstellt: 04. Mai 2007
Kareena und Shahid für ihren neuen Film in traditionellen Gewändern

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #43 - erstellt: 09. Mai 2007
Zitat von Steena:

Leider nicht mehr :

Kareena ersetzt in Kismet Talkies , Hrithik weigerte sich mit ihr zu arbeiten ...

---

Meine Crea.
Bin net mehr sooft On

Beitrag #44 - erstellt: 16. Mai 2007
Smelling the Koffee, Bebo?

---
Alle Rechtschreibfehler sind volle Absicht!
Zusammen ergeben sie eine geheime Nachricht
mit der ich versuche, die Weltherrschaft an mich zu reißen…

Beitrag #45 - erstellt: 18. Mai 2007
Kareena lehnt Filmrolle mit Abhi ab

wenn das so weitergeht, kann sie ja bald nur noch mit Shahid spielen Smily "rolleyes"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #46 - erstellt: 18. Mai 2007
*ignore*

---

Passion for the enemy. /Dramione/

Beitrag #47 - erstellt: 19. Mai 2007
Kareena Kapoor in SRK movie?

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #48 - erstellt: 21. Mai 2007
Kareena - Shahid cosy up in Shimla
Kareena and Shahid start shooting in Shimla

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #49 - erstellt: 02. Juni 2007
Karan Johar and Kareena did a photo shoot

---
Alle Rechtschreibfehler sind volle Absicht!
Zusammen ergeben sie eine geheime Nachricht
mit der ich versuche, die Weltherrschaft an mich zu reißen…

Beitrag #50 - erstellt: 04. Juni 2007
Top 5 criticized stars

---

Hilfe| Team
Produktempfehlungen

1 2 3 4 ... letzte Seite »
Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen