Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

April 2017
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
     1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Interviews und News von Kajol

Seite 1 von 10 | »»
Thema: Interviews und News von Kajol
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #1 - erstellt: 20. April 2006
Kajol to disclose Manish Malhotra's secrets

MUMBAI: Bollywood actress Kajol will be seen this Friday discussing designer friend Manish Malhotra on his own show "The Manish Malhotra Magic".
The episode will be telecast on Friday, 9 p.m. on Zee Muzic.
Kajol, who walked the ramp for the first time for Malhotra at the Lakme Fashion Week last month, said: "Manish is a dear friend and when he called me for this show, I couldn't say no to him. It's not like I have anchored the show, all I have done is shed some light on the man, the designer and my friend."
The actress, who is making a comeback after four years with "Fanaa", will also talk about her penchant for his designs and her first experience on the ramp.
Irshwin Balwani, business head of Zee Muzic, said: "Manish has always been strongly associated with Bollywood. Keeping in mind the whole fashion season that's been going on, be it the Lakmé Fashion Week or the WLIFW (Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week), we decided to focus on one designer as a one hour special show."
"We wanted someone who was articulate, who could present Manish correctly and knew him in and out as a person and as a designer, and we couldn't think of anyone bigger and better than Kajol. Kajol's is very closely associated with Manish."
Some of Malhotra's creations designed for the Lakmé Fashion Week 2006 will be showcased on the show. Besides, Karisma Kapoor and Karan Johar will make a brief appearance to share their views on Malhotra and his designs.

quelle

---

~~~~
~~ No excuses, no apologies, no regrets ~~
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #2 - erstellt: 23. April 2006
das hast du von wo abgeschriebeSmily "nichtgut"

Beitrag #3 - erstellt: 23. April 2006
wieso schreibst du englisch???

Beitrag #4 - erstellt: 23. April 2006
Ich kann leider nicht englisch,also kann ich das nicht lesen.Aber ich werde es urgendeinmal lesen können.Smily "smilesmile"

---

Beitrag #5 - erstellt: 24. April 2006
The ‘other’ side of Kajol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kajol is the stunning mom of a baby girl, but like any other woman, there’s a child in her too. While shooting for Fanaa, the crew saw the ‘other’ side of Kajol. Apparently, she was squealing in delight while shooting for the film in New Delhi, and the reason for all the excitement was simple. They were shooting in old Delhi, near the Red Fort and the Jama Masjid area, and the actor was delighted at the opportunity to see these parts of Delhi so closely. She was so struck by the old world charm of purani Dilli that she insisted she learn more about the history of the place. She also made sure that her co-star Aamir Khan, trailed along for the history sessions with her. And Kajol even promised herself that she’d bring her little daughter, Nysa, when she’s old enough to understand. Is hubby Ajay absconding already?
______________________________________________________________________________________

das ist soo süüß!!

das ist meine kajol!

___________________________________________________________________________________
Excerpt from Abbas-Mustan Interview
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why havent you worked with Shah Rukh Khan after Badshah and Kajol after Baazigar?

We have a commitment to work with Shah Rukh but are still looking for a script which justifies his presence. In fact the Paheli dates were with us but we gave them up because we couldnt locate a right subject. As for Kajol, no project materialised till she got married and had her daughter. Now that she is back, we hope to work with her again.

quelle
____________________________________________________________________________________

hamma wusste gar nicht das sie kajol für paheli haben wollten

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #6 - erstellt: 25. April 2006
Kajol the best Smily "top"http://lenaindia.narod.ru

Beitrag #7 - erstellt: 30. April 2006
interview mit ihr und srk wegen der 500. woche dilwale dulhania le jayenge!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SRkajol: ........Whispering something to eachother

NDTV: Kajol and Shahrukh many congrats for DDLJ reaching 500weeks.

SRKajol: Thank you

NDTV: Thank you very much fot taking time out for us. Ladies first...Senorita...

Kajol: Don't call me that! (laughs)

SRK: Only I can her that...(smiling)

NDTV: Only Shahrukh can call you Senorita!

SRK: And nobody else..

NDTV: The film, it was such a big hit. How do you feel? (to Kajol)

Kajol: Arhh,..I think were all just grateful..frankly because I dont think anyone expected it. Nobody could have said at any point when we were making the movie that the film would run for so long..at that point of time we just wanted it to be a hit..If it happens it will be GREAT for us!!!

NDTV: Shahrukh whats the secret..Why do people LOVE this film so much?

SRK: I think at that the time all the films being made were very action oriented..Then suddenly you had a film that was very different. In a sence it was very anti-thesis to what was happening..Normally the hero and heroine would ran away from home and get married etc. So I think the whole film's progressivness was that you had a boy and girl who said NO!..we'll talk to our parents and make them understand that we are not bad childred and running away from home and getting married is old fashinoned. So I think that one of the reasons. Secondly the film Adi made had a lot of youngsters Karan, Uday..me...I'm still young (Kajol starts laughing)

Kajol: And I'm younger than you!!!! (hitting SRK)

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #8 - erstellt: 30. April 2006
SRK: Yeh..and your younger than me! So Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge..Phir se Le Jayenge!!!! (kajol still laughing looking at him soo cute!!!) I think we were all friends..at that time wheather we were friends or becomming friends and now even 10 years later..and before that we knew eachother worked together. That level of comfort for everyone not just the hero and heroine..just FRIENDSHIP!!!!

Kajol: Yeh..(agreeing very wisely..LOL)

SRK: Laughing, mucking around, playing. I think thats what makes Dilwale special I don't think you will ever be able to make including us Dilwale again..unless you get that level of friendship and happiness.

NDTV: Kajol. Do you think understanding and following tradition and being Hindustani made it what it is people liking it so much?

Kajol: Umm..I think that was special for the character YES..but if it was only that then I dont agree with it because I think Shahrukh's character in the film was totally non-hindustani..(laughs) I mean playing football doing this and that being a modern brought up abroad kind of character. So I think yes it was apart of it but I wouldn't say it was the one special thing that stood out or anything like that.

NDTV: Kajol your character the typical indian young women who believes that theres sumone out there 4 u wat do u say abt that?

Kajol: (big smile) I believe that. I really believe that in life as well i really do.

NDTV: So would you tell the fans that keep watchin this movie?

Kajol: Yesss! I would say dont compermise. Wait till that one person comes along who u believe u want to spend the rest of your life with. Don't compermise I dont think it's worth it.

NDTV: Okay do you believe?

SRK: I believe that which ever girl doesn't find a boy main hoon (I'm there) They can always come to me..(kajol laughs and hits him across his shoulder.. )

NDTV: Gauri won't be happy.

SRK: No..No..She'll understand.

Kajol: Yeh right!!!! (LOL!!!)

NDTV: There was a very serious scene...(after they wake up from Zara Se Jhoom..) Wat happend?

SRK: It wasn't a serious scene. (kajol hits him..again) I convienced her that she slept with me that night and behaved unlike a lady.. There was a zipper..when doing the scene the zipper's noise would...

Kajol: (interupting) There was nothing weird about the zipper..We just found it very funny at that point (laughing)

SRK: (at Kajol) I just like to balme the zipper instead of you or me!!! Anyways we laughed/mucked up in alot of other scenes this one just landed in the Guiness book of records..17 takes I think.

Kajol: And Adi was soo angry.

SRK: If you still look at that scene the smile is still in our eyes.

NDTV: We have to elements of the film the cowbell and little gutair.

SRK: (to kajol) Ain't I playing well than in the movie..(he makes screeching noises with it)

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #9 - erstellt: 30. April 2006
NDTV: And Kajol your cowbell?

Kajol: Most irretating bell in the world coz whenever we were in Switzerland travelling on the road we would ring it on our bus and all the cows would come on the road!!!

SRK: Shake it...And the whenever she forgot it was left on the front door step..( SRKajol crack up laughin) So its a sign of love and romance.

Kajol: Yeh..So whoever loves me put on a cow bell and come on down to India.

NDTV: Why do always run after girls who are getting married etc. there was Simiran in DDLJ and Anjali in KKHH etc.?

SRK: Its a childhood problem..I have to go see the doctor. Before I used to romance girls who weren't made for me so suddenly I stopped doing that and now I am doing films like this..were the girls are made for me Its a phase im going though..(kajol laughing at him)

Kajol: Hain...chasing after other peoples women (smiles)

NDTV: Which song has most memories for you guys?

SRKajol: All the songs. SRK: esp: Mehindi Laga ki..it was very Shaadi oriented.

NDTV: Kajol b4 DDLJ did you ever hav a Karua Chot prayer thing ( sorri I dont noe how to spell it)?

Kajol: Nope..I hadn't actually

SRK: Yeh...me niether.

Kajol: What?

SRK: I'm saying I also didn't eat for 3days!!!

Kajol: (laughing) Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Also Ruk Ja..was the first time that we worked with Farah..And you and Adi dropped me that was soo sick!!!

SRK: Oh ya..we didn't tell her coz we wanted that expression of hers. I even like Hoga hai tujko..I really liked that.

Kajol: yeh...me too.

NDTV: Show us sumfin with you lil gutair thing...

SRK: Okay..(he starts to play and Kajol shakes her head)

NDTV: The gutair is a bit out of tune its not your fault.

SRK: I know.

Kajol: Leave it Shahrukh..people will change the channel (LMAO!!!!! )

NDTV: Kajol ur n SRK's hit jodi. Will we be able to see it again?

SRK: YESS..Yes..Please say yes.

Kajol: I'll think about it (saying it cheekly)

SRK: Every1 depends on Kajol..coz in every movie we done she always leaves me (kajol big laugh)

Kajol: I would love to do all my films with him.

NDTV: All the fans miss you Kajol your such a versertile actress..villian roles u also do greatly ( Kajol looks at SRK and does this no joke I swear)

SRK: Man..you making us feel sad now.

Kajol: YEH!!! I know...

SRK: (starts acting that his crying) When are u gonna come bak..the people dont want to see me I keep on comming in movies..WHEN ARE YOU GONNA COME BAK..(still crying) Seriously she doing work now. She took a break because shes got the most beautiful baby in the world.

Kajol: Yeah..thats right. But besides Suhana and Aryan.

SRK: Yes. and then she'll continue to work Inshallah..She already is in a film..shes using it as a testing time and we will Inshallah work. And I will only be too thrilled when she works with me and so will she be thirilled (Kajol agrees) when she works with me. But right now were young.

Kajol: Haha..right now were onli in our 20's near 30's we'll see when were mid 30's to 40 (teasing)

NDTV: Which was your fave. scene or Dialoge?

Kajol: The bridge scene..I love that scene that was my Favourite.

NDTV: Thats the Palat..Palat scene.

SRK: Palat..that was added last minute..but the whole...

Kajol: Yeh..the whole scene was just so nice!!! He suddenly says I love you..and she my character is completely shocked..whoops I can remember the dialoge

SRK: Its wasnt a dialoge it was just that he then says wat do u think im actually in love with you..then she goes away and shes very hurt and as a character shes like Oh he loves me etc. And another Dialoge we both liked was "its ok sinorerita bade bade baathe aisi chote chote desho mein hote rathi hain"

Kajol: Yeh..I loved that.

NDTV: Thank u soo much for taking out your time to speak to us.

SRKajol: No. Thank you very much and God Bless U.

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #10 - erstellt: 30. April 2006
bilder:
http://img9.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=ddlj19as.jpg

ich fand es ziemlich lustig...kajol hat über alles gelacht was shah gesagt hat war ziemlich süß!!

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #11 - erstellt: 03. Mai 2006
hört sich echt sweet an....hast du vielleicht auch n link wo man das anschauen kann??

Beitrag #12 - erstellt: 03. Mai 2006
ich habs bei www.kajol-boards.net runtergeladen...musst dich aber anmelden und mehr als 75 beiträge haben

das video ist wirklich sehr süß!

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #13 - erstellt: 03. Mai 2006
@kajol14, wo genau ist den das Video?? Kannst du mir das vielleicht mal ganz genau erklären??? Büddeee.........Smily "tutmirleid"

---

http://imageshack.us
`°´~`°´ **Kajol** => ~*~BoLLyWooD-QuEEn fOrEver...~*~ BIN IM URLAUB!!!

Beitrag #14 - erstellt: 04. Mai 2006
Kajols Gastrolle in KANK

Actress Kajol is back in action after a long time. Her most talked about film Fanaa is already creating buzz where she plays a blind Kashmiri girl. But that’s not all. Now there are speculations that Kajol will continue the tradition of making an appearance in Karan Johar film. Karan Johar has always considered Kajol as a lucky charm for his films and for that reason he manages to get her in the film, even if it’s just a 4-second appearance like in Kal Ho Naa Ho. Now the buzz is that she will be seen in Karan Johar’s forthcoming movie Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.

She will feature in a guest appearance role in a song along with Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan together. The song will also have the entire lead star cast of the film including Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee and Shah Rukh Khan. This song will be shot in July.

Let’s wait and watch

Quelle

---
"Jeder ist auf seine Weise verrückt."
Schaut mal in meinem Blog vorbei:
Jede Menge lustige Erfahrungen, die ich in Australien gemacht habe!

Beitrag #15 - erstellt: 04. Mai 2006
ich wüsste dass karan ohne kajol doch keinen film machen würde Smily "smilesmile" das ist echt witzig wie er an ihr hängt und an shah natürlich auch Smily "smilesmile" und wieviel vertrauen karan zu diesen schauspielern hat.

@faisal danke Smily "dankedankedanke" Smily "dankedankedanke" Smily "dankedankedanke"

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #16 - erstellt: 04. Mai 2006
als ich es gelesen hab bei kajol-boards..ich wär fast ausgetickt!!

@kajol88..erklär ich dir bei msn..ok?

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #17 - erstellt: 04. Mai 2006
@kajol14, alles klar... Smily "dankedankedanke" Smily "top" Smily "thanks"

---

Beitrag #18 - erstellt: 11. Mai 2006
@kajol14: des wird "Karvachawth" geschrieben (was du nich wusstes) Smily "wink"
danke für die info, jetz hab ich ers recht lust mir des anzugucken (falls es auf der dvd drauf is die bald rauskommt........... *hopezZ*)

---

Beitrag #19 - erstellt: 11. Mai 2006
ums gehts da??ich kna keinenglish

---
Lieblingsschauspieler:Shahrukh Khan
Lieblingsschauspielerin:Madhuri Dixit
Lieblingsfilm:Hum Aapke Hain Koun

Beitrag #20 - erstellt: 12. Mai 2006
Zitat von KAanjaliJOL:
@kajol14: des wird "Karvachawth" geschrieben (was du nich wusstes) Smily "wink"
danke für die info, jetz hab ich ers recht lust mir des anzugucken (falls es auf der dvd drauf is die bald rauskommt........... *hopezZ*)

hehe kann sein habs aus dem internet

das video kann man sich auf meiner hp runterladen^^

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #21 - erstellt: 13. Mai 2006
cooooooool =)) ich wart aber lieber bis die dvd rauskommt,mein pc is nich mehr der neueste, der würds nichabspieln Smily "wink"

---

Beitrag #22 - erstellt: 16. Mai 2006
“I’m not keen or looking forward to working with Kajol,” - Ajay Devgan!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s unconventional in many ways; both in terms of his looks and films, but that didn’t stop him from excelling both in action, romantic, parallel cinema and in personal life too. He has a superstar as his wife and when asked about how he coped with the pressure of having a star as a housewife at home, he laughs. “We share a normal husband wife relation at home and if there’s any star at home, it’s our daughter. Nysa,” he says comfortably seated by the poolside at a Goa 5-star hotel, on the sets of Golmaal..

He’d packed up early since he was recovering from a bout of food poising. “We went to a dhaba last night and tried some local fish. I think it wasn’t fresh,” he says. And though Ajay is strictly a non –vegetarian, today he prefers to skip his favourite dish of fresh squid and sip on a drink instead. “My doctors told me to choose between beer and non-veg and I decided to choose the former,” he winks

So what dragged him to Goa in such humid weather? “We’ve been trying to wrap up the shooting of Golmaal, and I’m very kicked about it because we had such great fun shooting for it,” he says lighting his 5th cigarette in less than 5 minutes.
So many did he puff at in a day, we can’t help but ask? “Oh, please don’t ask. I tried counting, but always ended up losing track,” he informs and adds “But smoking hasn’t affected me; I have lots of stamina. I can run on the treadmill for hours on end and my trainer has to force me off it.”

Golmaal seems to be like any other comedies that are being churned out by dozen in Bollywood? “It’s not! When I was narrated the script I was in splits throughout. I don’t believe in forced and slapstick comedies that try to create something out of nothing. I believe in situational comedies, something that is creative. I can never make people laugh by making faces,” he adds.

Also, Ajay says he hates to cater to a particular formula and image even if it works for him. “For me it doesn’t work like that. I just believe in good or bad films. Actually it’s all depends on how I get up in the morning how excited I am to go to work. If I’m excited then I know I’m doing a good movie and if that doesn’t happen then something is wrong with the film,” he replies.

And how often was that feeling? “Oh, very often. I’m like ‘Oh shit! Not again today!’, but then because you’re committed to it, you can’t help it. Then I relax knowing I can’t do anything about it. One shouldn’t regret things that are not in your control. I don’t sit and sulk when my films don’t do well,” he states.
Does he mean that other actors did? “I heard some do, though I have no proof of it,” he laughs.

He’s also unconventional in the way he thinks. While every actor in Bollywood was busy with shows aboard, he was always anti the idea. “I don’t believe in shows. I’m not comfortable with the whole idea of appearing onstage and dancing for money. I know it is lot of money and I keep getting offers, but no!” he avers.

If money wasn’t the criteria then how come he ended up doing some pretty mediocre films? “Look, I’m not God. I make mistakes. I regret some and I don’t regret some. Both ways. I did some films for emotional relationships. I did them to help out friends in need. But I shouldn’t be making such mistakes in the future,” he says. So no more emotional mistakes? “Yeah at some time you realize that it’s better to stick to your professionalism,” he confides.

Ajay obviously shared an emotional rapport with Prakash Jha? “Yeah, we share a different rapport and besides that he’s has given me good films like Gangajaal and Aparahan, I’m proud of my association with him. And we’ll be starting a film together soon, called Rajniti.

Which brought us to all his brand endorsements. He and Kajol were suddenly all over TV with their joint-commercials. “Nahin yaar, we must’ve done 2 or 3 ads together” he clarifies. I wasn’t sure about doing ads earlier, then I got going” he says. Uncomfy? And Ajay? He was almost coy, “Yeah, kind of. See, basically I’m a very lazy guy, but I started enjoying it because it’s tough doing commercials. In movies you have the leisure of 3 hours while in Ads you are given 5 seconds and within that time you have to say so much and yet look genuine,” he informs.

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #23 - erstellt: 16. Mai 2006
Since he’s already started appearing with Kajol in ads, were movies together the next step? “I don’t know. It’s a little difficult for both of us to work together,” he informs.
“Because we both have to get excited about the subject at the same time and tell me which husband and wife shares the same passion and interest, “ he jokes and adds “ If it happens, its good but if doesn’t, it ok. I’m not keen or looking forward to work with Kajol.”

And what about the reclusive nature of Mr Devgan? Was it a ‘starry attitude’? “Hey, nothing of that sort. I was born like this and it’s a habit, I guess it’s too late to change it. You can call it my nature!”

Quelle

---------------------------------------------------------------

ich finds cool das er nicht mit kajol drehen will dann hat srk mehr chancen!

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #24 - erstellt: 17. Mai 2006
Smily "smilesmile" find ich auch superSmily "top" Smily "top"

Smily "dankedankedanke" Smily "dankedankedanke" für das INterviewSmily "thanks" Smily "thanks"

---

Beitrag #25 - erstellt: 17. Mai 2006
Klassssssse Smily "thanks"

---
Bild + Smiley sind zusammen zu groß. Bitte neue Regeln lesen. Jessica2712

Offizielles Mitglied des DON-Clubs!
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #26 - erstellt: 17. Mai 2006
ist doch voll geil!!Smily "smilesmile" Smily "smilesmile" Smily "smilesmile"

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #27 - erstellt: 22. Mai 2006
Ich hab mal ne frage!hat Kajol srk en antrag gemacht oder umgekehrt?Smily "blabla"

Beitrag #28 - erstellt: 22. Mai 2006
nöö ist nur so ein gerücht..............

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #29 - erstellt: 24. Mai 2006
@josi: kann man sich ja eig denken, dass des nur n gerücht is.... sie sin beide verheiratet und beide (bei srk bin ich mir zumindest seeeeeeeeehr sicher und bei kajol auch) GLÜCKLICH verheiratet^^ lol

---

Beitrag #30 - erstellt: 24. Mai 2006
Kajol On The Week Mag. (May 21st Issue)

i began designing for kajol in 1995 and have styled her looks in every movie and tv commercials eversince.her makeover came in ddlj.it established her as the style icon with a cool and casual attitude.it also gave me room to experiment with her girl next doorwestern outfits in the first half of the movie and the indian look in the latter half.the high point of this was the green lachcha kurta i designed for the song mahndi lagaake rakhna.

in kkhh,i gave her the sporty tomboy look with Ts where i restiched the back n fitted them with zippers.her blue catsuit with the stripped shirt and the reverse baseball cap became very popular.
in k3g,she played a girl from chandni chowk.so,we had to give her loud colours,an oil plaited look and chunky jewellery and i had the toughest time convincing her.she was so reluctant she would simply refuse to wear and we would have endless arguments .i would keep telling her it would look convincing on camera and she would say just say "you wear it" .there were times when she would just pull my cheeks and try to finish the argument.but i did manage to get her to wear most of what was wanted.i gave her matching bangles and oxidised earrings.the chiffon saris in shm song,got rave reviews.but i got a few brickbats as well and i kept telling her that it was all because of her.

for fanaa,i gave her simple outfits since she plays a blind girl.i have given her danglers and just one thread -worked bag throughout the movie.her natural ease gives flamboyant outfits a simplistic feel.she has a very sensuous face and she is very girlish at the same time.she may be a tough nut to crack and she refuses to listen ,yet she is most easy person to work with because she is very frank.

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #31 - erstellt: 29. Mai 2006
A song and dance about Kajol

After Hours Correspondent
Friday, May 26, 2006 20:46 IST

According to sources, Kajol will shoot for a song with Abhishek Bachchan for Karan Johar’s Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.

The song, which will be shot in July, will also feature Amitabh Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Shah Rukh Khan and Preity Zinta. It is a guest appearance by Kajol, who incidentally was supposed to play a major role in the film.

She finally opted out of the film when she heard Karan had planned a long schedule in the US, because she didn’t want to stay away from her daughter for too long. As we all know by know, the role ultimately went to Rani Mukerji.

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #32 - erstellt: 29. Mai 2006
.......from filmfare.........
Whatever Aamir may or may not do to promote Fanaa doesn’t matter anymore. It’s not that his fans don’t love him - watching Aamir is always a treat - but this time, the masses have gone hysterical watching Kajol make a comeback on the silver screen. Crowds were seen whistling, clapping, cheering and throwing money the minute Kajol made an entry in the film. Not only is she looking stunning, her dialogues in the film took the masses by storm. Every time she fired a powerful dialogue, the junta clamored for more and more. If this is any indication, we don’t think one Kajol film a year will be enough to satiate the masses. Yeh dil maange more, Kads!

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #33 - erstellt: 04. Juni 2006
People go FIDA over Kajol's look

HIP-HOP SKIRTS OR GIVING HER T-SHIRTS WITH THEM WEREN’T AN OPTION FOR MANISH, AS THEY DON’T GO WITH THE FEEL OF THE FILM. INSTEAD HE PAID ATTENTION TO THE SUFI, KASHMIRI AND INDIAN ELEMENTS IN THE MOVIE

GAYATRI REDDY

Everyone is raving about Kajol’s look in Fanaa. Nobody — who isn’t skinny that is — looked so good is flowing cot ton skirts and kurtis like she does. Even her salwars, which are rich in colour instead of embroidery, are lovely. The man behind her look, Manish Malhotra, tells us how he created such pretty and wearable styles for the actress.

When asked where he got his ideas and inspiration for Kajol’s dress sense in Fanaa Manish says, “She plays a visually challenged girl in the film and I didn’t want this ‘blind people don’t dress up or give up on life’ feel at all.” He started with giving her salwar kameezes, but says both Kajol and the director suggested that he adds skirts too.

Hip-hop skirts or giving her tshirts with them weren’t an option for Manish, as they don’t go with the feel of the film. Instead he paid attention to the Sufi, Kashmiri and Indian elements in the movie. “I took Kashmiri work, but didn’t want to overdo it.” If you look closely at her ensembles in the film you will notice that Kashmiri threadwork has been used on the fitted kurtis and salwars too. Manish says in order to get the flavour right he actually picked kurtis from really small shops, opened them up and then had them re-stitched. He says this is part and parcel of styling and costume design. “Even when I was doing Kareena’s look for Yuva I picked up kurtis from stores like Fab India for her,” he says.

Kajol looks smashing in her fitted kurti and long crushed skirts. Usually one tends to look plump in these skirts as they can really make your hips look big. But this isn’t a problem if you have a Manish Malhotra tailor making a skirt for you. The reason Kajol looks so fit in those skirts is because the designer reveals it’s all in his cut. He made the outfit more fitted on the hips and waist. “Constructing this was difficult, but you do what you have to do. In costume designing you see what are the plus and minus points and work it out.” The pink skirt that the actress wears in the beginning of the film was very pretty. A lot of soft cotton was used and Manish wanted girls to identify with the look. The aim was to get a pretty look with pretty earrings, colours and all.

For the second half of the film Kajol wears simple and fitted kurtas and churidars and bids adieu to the crushed skirts because she needed to look different after a seven year time period. Talking about the costumes Manish says, “I gave her rich, deep colours like burgundy, royal blue, ocher and added threadwork on them. Rich elements of fabric too were used. Chiffons and georgettes were used and the outfits were teamed with shawls.”

MANISH’S TIPS ON LOOKING GOOD A lways opt for open or broad necks instead of closed necks because closed necks make Indian women look bustier and bulkier. It’s nice to have a bit of the neck and collarbone on display.

W coloursingle colour inkurtas were of taller. ear a order to look Kajol’s salwars and the same in the film. I aboutlook.personality and the comt’s never about the clothes, it’s the plete G stars butisn’t everyone.filmlamour only for for It’s again about personality here.

When you say, “Right, I am going to carry off this look,” half the battle is won.

- Deccan.com

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #34 - erstellt: 11. Juni 2006
Damas signs film star Kajol to launch Asmi collection

June 10, 2006

Jewelry Company Damas has launched its well-known brand Asmi’s collection in Dubai by endorsing glamorous film star Kajol.

Combining the spirit of East and West, collection designed by luxurious curve studded with small diamonds highlighting a single diamond as its core.

Diamonds are embedded in pure white gold or a combination of white and yellow gold.

Asmi’s new diamond collection represents the modern woman of 21st century who is confident, independent and unique identity.

This collection is the tribute to the woman having fire within.

Fashion Jewelry Company Damas has a trade network that spans far and wide around the world. More than 250 showrooms in the U.S.A, Lebanon, Qatar, Jordan, Maldives, Lybia, Italy, Bahrain, Kuwait, India, the Sultanate of Oman, and throughout all the GCC countries.

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #35 - erstellt: 11. Juni 2006
lol #32 is cool Smily "smilesmile"
voll die coolen infos Smily "dankedankedanke"

---

Beitrag #36 - erstellt: 11. Juni 2006
ja hehe...^^

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #37 - erstellt: 12. Juni 2006
Kunal thinks Kajol is the Sexiest
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8104/110620063460013sv.jpg

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #38 - erstellt: 12. Juni 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" Smily "thanks" Smily "thanks" Smily "dankedankedanke"

---

Beitrag #39 - erstellt: 22. Juni 2006
Kajol at Golmaal Music Launch (Saturday June 24th)

Unique music launch of ‘Golmaal’
By Taran Adarsh
Most music launch functions are held at posh hotels. Or, at times, at the producer’s office, amidst the cast and crew of the film. In Vashu Bhagnani’s case, however, the music launch took place in an aircraft [OUT OF CONTROL], on a cruise [VAADA] and in a train [SHAADI NO. 1]. Now, enterprising producer Dhilin Mehta of Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd. has thought of a novel music launch for his forthcoming production GOLMAAL – FUN UNLIMITED.

This Saturday [June 24], Mehta has booked one of the screens of Fame Malad [a posh multiplex of Mumbai], where he will launch the music of the film. In a multiplex, did you ask? Here’s why: Besides the official music launch, the music of the film will also be premiered on Radio City, a radio station. That’s not all, Mehta has made a 15-minute promo of the film, which will be screened for the august gathering at the multiplex.

And guess who’d be doing the honors of launching the music? Kajol. Yes, the supremely talented actress, who staged a terrific comeback with FANAA, will be the guest of honour. Ajay Devgan heads the cast of GOLMAAL – FUN UNLIMITED, which co-stars Arshad Warsi, Tusshar, Sharman Joshi and Paresh Rawal in lead roles. Rohit Shetty directs the film.

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #40 - erstellt: 22. Juni 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" Süße....du versorgst uns immer so gut, mit neues News von ihrSmily "thanks"

---

Beitrag #41 - erstellt: 22. Juni 2006
dafür bin ich ja da...endlich bekommen wir wieder neue pics von ihr...^^

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #42 - erstellt: 25. Juni 2006
Shah Rukh has Kajol, I have Rani- Preity Interview

Shah Rukh has Kajol, I have Rani

Preity Zinta talks about her equation with her co-stars and the ‘M’ word

Ram Kamal Mukherjee

Were you rattled by Rani Mukherji's presence in Kabhie Alvida Na Kehna?

No, not at all. I think it's always good to work with a better actor because that sets the bar higher – you do better work, you are better prepared and always on your toes. I think eventually the film becomes better too. When you are cast with bad actors the bar drops. You may be good, but low standards make you worse. Rani is probably going to make me look good in the film and I'm sure I will have the same effect on her performance. Rani and I have, through the years, made many films together, and they've all been blockbusters. So I tease her saying ‘Let people say what they want to about us, we make a good pair’. The way Shah Rukh has Kajol, I have Rani. (Smiles) I enjoy working with her
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ich finde das so süß von ihr...selbst sie meint srkajol passen am besten zusammen...^^

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #43 - erstellt: 25. Juni 2006
ja das is ja voll süüüßSmily "thanks" Smily "thanks"

---
MY Livejournal - Sim27.livejournal.com

Beitrag #44 - erstellt: 01. Juli 2006
find zwar, dass nich nur kajol und srk seeehr gut zus. passen, sondern auch rani, aber Smily "dankedankedanke" für die info is echt lustig Smily "wink" Smily "wink" Smily "smilesmile"

---

Beitrag #45 - erstellt: 03. Juli 2006
preity ist so süß..wirklich..alle finden das srk und kajol am besten zusammen passen..selbst die stars..^^

nee rani passt meiner meinung perfekt zu abhi zusammen...^^soo geil die zwei...

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #46 - erstellt: 05. Juli 2006
Ajay Hasn’t Watched Kajol’s ‘Fanaa’
Kajol keeps on chiding him as he still hasn't seen her power show in ‘Fanaa’. But Action Man Ajay Devgan has a lot on his plate right now. With ‘Golmaal’ on 14th July and ‘Omkaara’ on 28th July, this month may well belong to the master of understatement. And both the films are as different as chalk and cheese. Whereas ‘Golmaal’ is a fun caper of four wastrels, Vishal Bharadwaj’s ‘Omkaara’ (He plays the title role) is more intense and has rustic humor thrown in as well.

Ajay Devgan is an unlikely candidate for being a National Award winner, considering his father was a well known Fight Master. Having done a series of action films in the beginning of his career, Devgan Junior surprised everyone by his stellar performance in Mahesh Bhatt’s ‘Zakhm’ (He won his first Best Actor in National Awards). He repeated the feat with Raj Kumar Santoshi’s ‘The Legend of Bhagat Singh’. In ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ he surprised everyone by taking all the applause in spite of coming after the first half.

Today he may not be as big a star as the Khans, Bachchans or Roshans, but still an Ajay Devgan film is an event in itself. With daughter Nysa providing a lot of comic relief in real life, he has learnt to let himself go and stays away from doing too many films at the same time. There is a possibility that he may star with wife Kajol in a home production in the coming days, but as of now, Devgan is ready to shoot the gun at the bullish Box Office. This Othello’s life is far from tragic by any chance.
Source : IndiaGlitz

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #47 - erstellt: 15. Juli 2006
"Kajol is my fave" - Priyanka!
Girls Day Out

Priyanka Chopra, who has had a phenomenal career growth, performed at a show in Antwerp with Kareena Kapoor and Malaika Arora and says it was like a girls’ day out.

‘No guys. Just us three girls dancing. It was fun,’ said Priyanka, who performed in the Belgian city last week.

‘Since I came in 2002, I have had some successes. I am very excited. My tagline for the success of ‘Krrish’ is, ‘Krissh arrives Superman returns.’ Isn’t that cool? I love it. I am so excited about the success of ‘Krrish’. I have never planned anything in life. When these wonderful things happen to me, I am just so grateful,’ a smiling Priyanka told IANS.

Life is looking rosy after ‘Krrish’ in which Hrithik Roshan played the title role.

‘It’s been just two weeks since its release. I wish I had more time to enjoy the success. But at least I am in Mumbai. I feel really bad for Duggu (Hrithik) because he is away. I can see how people are reacting.

‘On the day of the release, I went theatre hopping. I stood outside the exits of eight-nine theatres and heard people go mad. I loved it.’

Priyanka has clearly come to terms with the somewhat tepid response she personally got for ‘Krrish’.

‘Whatever people say I won’t allow it to take it away from my pleasure at the success of ‘Krrish’. Hrithik is a fantastic actor. Anyone who works with him has to try really hard to be as good as him. I am learning on the job. I can’t tell you how much I have learnt from Rakesh and Hrithik Roshan during ‘Krrish’.’

For the first time, Priyanka talks about the pain she went through during the shooting of ‘Krrish’.

‘I am not making excuses for people’s reaction. But I really went through shitty times during the shooting. My dad fell ill, and it was a trying time for me. But I don’t want to blame any personal circumstance for my bad clothes, makeup, whatever. It was my fault.

‘As a professional I have to give 100 percent of myself to a film, no matter what trials I may have gone through. If I seem lackadaisical in the film, I have no right to do so. Now I have become a lot more conscious about my responsibilities. I can’t take anything for granted.’

It’s being said that Priyanka has the maximum number of hits to her credit after Hema Malini.

‘Wow that’s flattering. I love Hema-ji. She is so beautiful. Along with Hema-ji my favourites are Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi and Kajol. They are my temples and institutions.’

Her next release will be Dharmesh Darshan’s ‘Aap Ki Khatir’.

‘I don’t know how the film has shaped up. But I am very happy with my role and performance. I am waiting for that film to surprise me as well. What thrills me most is the variety of directors I am working with. If Dharmesh is a class act, Nikhil Advani, with whom I am shooting ‘Salaam-E-Ishq’ at this very moment, is another ball game.

‘Nikhil is such a caring director. He gives me time to prepare myself. If I need extra minutes to do my makeup he waits patiently. I tell you, good things happen to good people. Nikhil is one of them.’

At the moment Priyanka hasn’t signed anything new.

‘Because I haven’t been enthused by anything to that extent. Of course, there are plenty of offers. But I am playing it safe. At this moment I can’t afford to slip up. I know how hard I have worked to get here.’ Latest Articles
Priyanka Chopra is a good sport
Girls Day Out
Dr Amitabh Bachchan
It's a Bollywood summer in Britain
Behind glitz and glamour, Bollywood has a thorny picture

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #48 - erstellt: 17. Juli 2006
She’s got the look

Mallika Bhat, the make-up artist responsible for Kajol's luminous new comeback look in Fanaa, gives Aditi Jayakar Kane the lowdown on 'making-up' our screen beauties

Aditi Jayakar Kane

• KAJOL

Professionally speaking: I worked with Kajol in Fanaa and the recent Marie Biscuit campaign. For Fanaa, since Kajol was making a comeback, I was given strict instructions by the director Kunal Kohli, that she should look very good in every frame. Throughout the movie, we used make-up to give her a 'no make-up' look. As she played a blind girl in the first half of the film, I used minimum make-up and only applied a little mascara to her eyes. But in the second half, I could experiment a bit more. I made her look more Indian because she plays a mother; and she's Kashmiri, so I gave her hair-extensions and added kohl to her eyes, along with regular foundation and slight make-up on her face.

Body Basics: Kajol has a very interesting face. She has a very strong bone structure, and a prominent jaw line. She does not ordinarily like to dress up, but once she sits in the make-up chair she gives herself to you completely. She's the kind of person who gets completely transformed by make-up and takes to it very well. Once we finish the entire look, along with the costume, she looks absolutely fantastic.

Her skin has turned a little dry post pregnancy, so during Fanaa the make-up used to take a little time to settle down. But given the crazy schedules we had, and the dry weather we were shooting in — Delhi in November and after that in Poland, we couldn't help it.

Quelle

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #49 - erstellt: 20. Juli 2006
Ajay-Kajol To Do ´50:50´ , Next Year ?
By: Abid

Though very sketchy details are emerging about this project , we hear that Ajay-Kajol will once again be seen in a movie with a working title '50:50' . The project may be directed by Ajay's favourite Anees Bazmi but only next year .

As may be recalled UTV , who were initially reported by media as the producer of the above project have denied it totally . But that is not the end of the story and Kumar Mangat's name is now being mentioned as the new producer .

As we have said above , nothing concrete has been heard from any of the concerned people , except UTV and it is better to wait for the developments !

---
My name is Khan

Beitrag #50 - erstellt: 20. Juli 2006
Telly gals pick the Bollywood heroine who’d best portray them in their biopics.

Nausheen Ali Sardar: My choice: Kajol
Though there is no physical similarity between us, Kajol’s an actor who can bring out all shades — humour, romance and the intensity. She looks even prettier after marriage. I have learnt acting simply by watching her.

Sudha Chandran: My choice: Kajol
The film ‘Nache Mayuri’, which featured me, was based on my life. But I do think that Kajol would be the best choice. My life has had a lot of ups and downs. Kajol can add dignity to failure and also portray success without pride.

Rajeshwari Sachdeva: My choice: Pallavi Joshi
She’s a sensitive actor. We have known each other for a while. Since she understands me, she will stay honest to my character. While she excels in singing, where dancing is concerned, she would end up cursing me!

Sanjeeda:My choice: Kajol or Kareena
Kajol is spontaneous and can express much through her eyes. Kareena can convey the naughtiness that is a part of me too.

Narayani Shastri:My choice: Smita Patil or Kajol
The late Smitaji could bring out my serious shades beautifully. Kajol would be able to bring out my fun side that not many are aware of.

Manasi Joshi Roy: My choice:Tabu
She’s a super actor who can get into the skin of a character. I’d like to believe that I am a complex and layered person. Only a competent actor could bring that out well.

–Compiled by Farhana Farook

---
My name is Khan
Produktempfehlungen

1 2 3 4 ... letzte Seite »

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen