Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

Mai 2017
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Interviews und News von Hrithik Roshan

Seite 1 von 10 | »»
Thema: Interviews und News von Hrithik Roshan
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #1 - erstellt: 02. Juni 2006
Nach Krrish ein Musical für Hrithik

Nach Dhoom 2 und Krrish, wird Hrithik Roshan in einem Musical, das nächstes Jahr veröffentlicht wird, rocken. Hrithik’s Onkel und Musikdirektor Rajesh Roshan wird den Film wahrscheinlich leiten.
“Ich mache jetzt sehr wenige Filme“ sagt Rajesh Roshan. „Ich bin nicht in der Stimmung jetzt Musik zu machen. Die Angebote, die ich im Moment erhalte, regen mich nicht an, so glaube ich, es ist Zeit einen Film zu machen.“
„Wenn ich einen Film mache, dann nicht aus kommerziellen Gründen,“ setzt Rajesh Roshan fort. „Ich brauche kreative Befriedigung und nur dann kann ich mich in Richtung Direktor bewegen.“
Rajesh hat in ca. einem Dutzend Filmen mit seinem Bruder Rakesh Roshan gearbeitet.

Rajesh und Rakesh sind die Söhne des Musikdirektors Roshan der vergangenen Jahre, der die Musik für Filme wie Barsaat, Ki Ek Raat, Taj Mahal und Chitralekha komponierte.
Rakesh und Rajesh begannen miteinander zu arbeiten für den Film Khudgarz 1980. Rakesh führte Regie und Rajesh machte die Musik. Der letzte große Erfolg des Duo’s war Koi Mil Gaya 2003. Krrish ist die Fortsetzung zu diesem Film.
Aber Rajesh Roshan ist über das nächste Projekt Hrithik’s, das Musical, verschwiegen. Alles was er sagt, ist das „es englische Songs in dem Film geben wird und auch Hindi-Nummern.“
„Hrithik ist eine große Hilfe für mich während ich die Musik für unseren Film komponiere,“ fährt der Musikdirektor fort. Er gibt uns seinen Input. Er sitzt mit mir und lernt auch eine Menge über Musik. Er ist sehr versessen darauf, zu lernen und sehr in den Filmproduktionsprozess involviert.“

quelle:bollywoodforum
quelle

---

~~~~
~~ No excuses, no apologies, no regrets ~~
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #2 - erstellt: 03. Juni 2006
The hardcore villain in Krrish

02nd June 2006 14.26 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau

Now that Fanaa has set the cash registers ringing at the box-office, the Hrithik Roshan starrer Krrish is the next most eagerly awaited movie in Bollywood.

As all know that Krrish is the sequel of Koi Mil Gaya and apart from Hrithik also stars Rekha , Priyanka Chopra and Naseeruddin Shah .

The superbly versatile Naseer plays a hardcore villain in Krrish and says for the first time he will not end up looking out of place.

"I don't know how, but the credit entirely goes to Rakesh Roshan . I think he's presented the character remarkably well on screen", a prominent website quoted Naseer as saying.

Naseer was slightly reluctant to take up this role, not knowing how it would turn out to be on screen. However, he enjoyed working with the father-son duo.

"I really enjoyed being with the Roshans. They are both very nice and hardworking. Also, there was a comfort level that we shared, which made working with them a truly pleasurable experience," said Naseer.

Krrish is scheduled to release this month.

Beitrag #3 - erstellt: 03. Juni 2006
Hrithik Roshan supports Aamir Khan

01st June 2006 22.15 IST
apunkachoice

Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan says he fully supports Aamir Khan in his stand on the rehabilitation of the people affected by Narmada dam.

In an interview to a news agency, Hrithik criticized the ban on the release of Aamir’s latest movie Fanaa in Gujarat because Aamir’s comments on the rehabilitation issue did not go down well with some political groups there. The ban has been imposed by Gujarat Multiplex Owners Association.

“I am ashamed to live in a country where one political party can use the power given to them by the people to try and punish an individual for his opinion and rob him of his democratic rights. And only because he believes in a righteous cause that goes against the interests of the political party concerned,” an IANS report quotes Hrithik as saying.

Hrithik added that the move to ban ‘Fanaa’ seems like a pre-emptive measure on part of politicians to prevent actors or celebrities from film industry to speak freely on any social issue.

Hrithik is quoted: “The concerned party has shown the highest level of immaturity by trying to use power to stop the screening of 'Fanaa' in an attempt to scare off Aamir and thereby threatening the entire film fraternity against taking a stance on any social or political issue in the future.”

Meanwhile, the row over the screening of 'Fanaa' in Gujarat has reached the Supreme Court with filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt moving a petition for the peaceful release of the movie there.

Beitrag #4 - erstellt: 03. Juni 2006
source: rediff.com

Hrithik's funny side!
Srabanti Chakrabarti | June 01, 2006 15:50 IST

Filmstars guest starring in reality shows is nothing new. In fact, tie-ups between television channels and producers have proven to be fruitful for all concerned -- the TRP of the show increases, as does the interest surrounding the forthcoming film.

Indian Idol, Sa Re Ga Ma -- all have been prey to this gimmick. The latest one to join the bandwagon is The Great Indian Laughter Challenge II. The shooting of its latest episode saw Hrithik Roshan wave his hands to the audienceand join the panel of judges along with Shekhar Suman and Navjot Singh Sidhu.
Dressed in an all-black casual suit, Hrithik looked his best, as usual. And so did Dia Mirza in a yellow sari. She was there as the special guest for the next episode of TGILC II, which was also being shot on the same day.
The set for TGILC II was identical to the one built at Nitin Desai's studio in Karjat, north of Mumbai. It just seemed the venue had been swapped from Karjat to the sprawling Film City studios at Goregaon, in the western suburbs of Mumbai for the semi-finals.
Shekhar Suman -- whose first music album Rubaru apparently may launch next month -- welcomed the audience by singing a song – Aao sunaein pyaar ki ek kahani in Hrithik's honour. Shekhar, though not completely off-key, would do better to stay away from singing.
Hrithik's entry made the audience hysterical. Shekhar Suman commented on his arrival, "Going by the character you are playing in Krrish, I thought you would be flying in to the stage!"
But Hrithik was in no mood for jokes. He looked pretty serious, and said, "I don't know whether you will believe it or not, but for the last three months this is the only show I have been watching regularly."

Hrithik began by answering questions on Krrish. "This is the first time that the concept of a superhero is being introduced on Indian screen. Earlier we had only Batman and Superman from Hollywood. Now, with Krrish, the Indian superhero will arrive!"
But while Hrithik may be a screen superhero he's quite at loss on a reality show. He repeatedly looked to the co-judges for cues on how to react to jokes being enacted by the participants. And he asked innumerable questions about the format of the programme.
This episode too was on an Indo-Pak match -- Wali Sheikh and Kashif Khan represented Pakistan and Dr Tushar Shah and Rajeev Nigam were there to fight it out for India.
Says Dr Tushar Shah, who got to hear of the show from a friend, "I am an established professional in my field and have come here to satiate my energy. I want to form the link between humour and literature. Today, with Hrithik being the guest of honour, I want to use urban humour for this show."
Wali Sheikh, on the hand, is an old theatre hand. "I am grateful to the Indian audience. This is my first television reality show and I am grateful to my co-artistes and hosts to help me out. Apart from this, I am getting a number of other offers in television as well. But I am not too happy with them. Let's see what works out!" Dr Tushar Shah stole the limelight. But Rajeev Nigam was pretty good too and got maximum applause. Hrithik very openly caste his vote in favour of Tushar Shah and even requested the audience to vote for him!

The episode will be telecast on June 9, 2006, on Star One.

Beitrag #5 - erstellt: 09. Juni 2006
Hrithik & Karan: Care for some crepes?

The whole of last week Dino Morea has been on his toes. This time, neither is it a film release, nor is it a controversy that’s drawing attention. In fact, it’s not filmi business at all. Last week, Dino Morea the entrepreneur opened his second restaurant in Juhu, Mumbai. His first one was quite a hit with Mumbai’s foodies who were looking for a new flavour to satiate their taste-buds. So the lad with brilliant business acumen decided to go ahead and open a chain of restaurants. Of course, the launch had a bit of starry touch too. Hrithik Roshan along with Karan Johar made a surprise visit to wish Dino on his new venture. And, it was more of a triple-treat for the hoards of junta gathered out there (so what if they missed out on the crepes and pizzas)!

Beitrag #6 - erstellt: 10. Juni 2006
Hrithik’s special screening for SRK & Karan!
Well, we all know how excited Hrithik is about his next biggie, Krrish. And of course, like any other actor of his caliber, the lad wants to get some positive and constructive feedback from people who really matter. He recently had a special screening of the film for Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar and a few other close friends from the industry. Now an opinion from one of the finest actor-director team will surely go a long way for Hrithik. Well, what the super-power King Khan had to say about Hrithik’s superman-like acts….we’ll tell you that in a while!

Beitrag #7 - erstellt: 13. Juni 2006
Krrish merchandise on sale!

With Krrish's release just around the corner, the Roshans have stepped up promotion.

At a press conference on June 12, Hrithik launched merchandise from the film, as his father, director Rakesh Roshan, looked on.

Krrish merchandise will be manufactured and marketed by Pantaloon Retail India Limited and will hit the market on June 13.

Bild dazu:
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3674/12poster6vv.jpg
und video:
http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/12840/watch-krrish--wear-it-too.html

Beitrag #8 - erstellt: 23. Juni 2006
Hrithik plays peek-a-boo with fans

Associated Press
Posted Friday , June 23, 2006 at 12:48

Mumbai: Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan says he will do the rounds of Mumbai’s movie theaters to find out how the audience reacts to his new film, Krrish, which released on Friday.

The film is an action-thriller in which his character transforms from an average village boy to someone with superpowers.

"It's the most overwhelming experience to watch a film in the midst of an audience and watch their reactions," he told the newspaper, Mumbai Mirror.

"But I plan to be very inconspicuous and not interact with the audience at all," Hrithik added.

Hrithik said he is always nervous before the release of a new film and tries to keep himself busy to keep his nerves together.

"The moment I have nothing to do, butterflies start fluttering in my stomach. Actually I can already feel those butterflies," Hrithik said.

Hrithik trained in Hong Kong for months with action-choreographer Tony Ching Siu-tung to prepare for the action sequences in Krrish.

The movie is a sequel to Hrithik's hit film, Koi Mil Gaya, which was about a mentally challenged boy befriending an alien.

Beitrag #9 - erstellt: 23. Juni 2006
Hrithik returns to the silver screen

He might not be the original superhero but accomplished he is, like Superman. With a national release today, Krrish marks the birth of the first Indian superhero and the return of actor Hrithik Roshan to the silver screen after two-long years.

video dazu:
http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/13662/hrithik-returns-to-the-silver-screen.html

Beitrag #10 - erstellt: 23. Juni 2006
http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/13640/superman-and-krrish-are-great-friends.html

'Superman and Krrish are great friends'

Hindol Sengupta
CNN-IBN
Posted Thursday , June 22, 2006 at 23:28 Email Print
Singapore: Actor Hrithik Roshan always wanted to play a superhero, a bit like Superman.

As fate would have it, Krrish releases just a week before Superman Returns. So what does one superhero have to say about another?

"Superman and Krrish belong to the same fraternity. They are great friends, so there is no competetion there," says Hrithik.

"Being in the family of the same genre, there are bound to be common elments, as in they both have fantastic powers," he adds.

It is rumoured that if Krrish succeeds, there will be a whole range of superhero films from the Roshan camp.

Till then, it is a nervous wait for the actor who fills the boots of India's first superhero.

Beitrag #11 - erstellt: 23. Juni 2006
'Honest actors do not carry the burden of being superstars'
Interview: Archana Masih

Hrithik Roshan likes to inhabit different worlds in different films. In the final part of his exclusive interview, he speaks about being an actor, Aamir Khan and whether he has risked his stardom by being so selective about the films he works in.

When one sees your roles, one feels that you want to reinvent yourself as a performer all the time. Is that perception right?

I try to choose films that are in a world which is very different from the last world I've been in. That becomes a source of a very obvious need to transform into something that I haven't been before. It's a consequence of that so I am very conscious of choosing the right world of film.

You have to choose the best, the highest mountain to climb and hoist your flag on it. I am not so much conscious of the character as the world in which the film lies.

Do you think you have put your stardom at risk by being so selective? Perhaps directors don't come to you now because they think you won't be interested?

First of all, if a director has a script he is very passionate about, nothing will stop him. A truly passionate director will not succumb to the star system and find actors who will reflect his honesty.

Actors who are honest do not carry the burden or the tag or awareness of being a superstar along them. They are honest actors who want to do good work, I am one of them for sure.

Time and again I've done films like Fiza, Na Tum Jano Na Hum, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, the film I've signed with Zoya Akhtar. They are all first time directors.

Fiza was in fact my second film and I signed it not as the main lead, the girl in the film was the main lead.

I've had numerous examples in a career span of six years that should relax and put at ease all directors who might have an instinctive intimidation by the fact that I'm a star and might not like the script.

I've read innumerable scripts -- from the best to the worst. I don't let a single one go by and try and give every single one a chance.

What motivates you as an actor, now that you've tasted so much success?

For an actor it is just encoded in his DNA. His instincts feel charged with the idea of a great drama or the ideal of creating these magical, inspiring moments convincingly. It's translating something close to him on screen to inspire millions.

To just have a vision to have his cinema rise higher and go beyond the ordinary. It's the ambition, passion, the human instinct to strive and realise your ultimate potential. That's what I feel and most actors who are ambitious in this regard feel.

It's not ambition for fame or money. Those are just consequences of the true ambition I've mentioned and a very important part of that world is competition.

Competition is looked upon as something that instills fear. But for me it actually is a very benefiting scenario. Without competition you'd never realise how good you can be. Without competition human beings would never realise their ultimate potential, records would never be broken, the Olympic games would not exist. They exist because human beings have the constant urge to better themselves. It's the only scenario when you have other people who push you to excel.

Beitrag #12 - erstellt: 23. Juni 2006
'There are moments I've felt almost invincible'

Taking on the criticism that it is only his father, director Rakesh Roshan, that brings out the best in him, Hrithik Roshan says it has just happened that his better films have been his father's.

"It is almost as if you are trying to discount my talent," he says.

In the third part of his exclusive interview to rediff.com, the actor speaks about his father, actress Priyanka Chopra, his co-star in Krrish, and Rang De Basanti.

Do you feel more confident about working with your dad?

In certain ways yes, in certain ways no.

Dad always treats me like an actor, he never treats me like a star. He is conscious about the approach to my work. He knows the amount of time I would need to prepare, he doesn't take me for granted. It is very transparent and crystal clear to each other.

When I work outside it is taken for granted that it is Hrithik, he can do anything and I am treated like a star. So there are moments when I've felt almost invincible when I am working with somebody outside because that's the kind of feel they like to give me, which is false of course, but sometimes it makes me feel wow -- am I all that?

Working with dad I feel like just a worker. There is no awareness of the star tag at all. Sometimes I forget that I am the star of the film at all with the work at hand.

Your father has indicated making a sequel to Krrish.

If you come thinking superhero, you're not going to get it. But when you leave the theatre and look back you do say -- 'This guy is a superhero. He can save the world.' But in this film he doesn't take the responsibility of saving the world. That's not what the film is about, it's about a personal battle, a personal story.

Spiderman, Superman were characters taken from comic books. They didn't have to be created for the first time visually in a movie. It (Krrish) had no history which is why this film creates that history first. It creates the space for the birth of a superhero.

Who knows what he can do after Krrish? Maybe in part II he will be an all out superhero who takes on a super villain.

Beitrag #13 - erstellt: 23. Juni 2006
'I am an actor, not a stuntman'
Hrithik Roshan had a near miss with death while shooting for Krrish.

The actor fell four floors while shooting a scene in Singapore, but was lucky to land on a shop awning, escaping without a scratch.

He spoke about the incident and what he has been doing since making Lakshya almost three years ago in an exclusive interview to rediff.com. Part II of the interview:

Part I: 'Krrish is not really a superhero film'

You had a near miss while shooting. What is it about actors like Aamir Khan and you, why are you so keen on taking risks and being daredevils?

I am not a daredevil. I won't ever take a risk with my life. I think that's absolutely stupid. I am an actor, not a stuntman. If you have to do shots that include a certain amount of risk then you need to train to ensure that all bases are covered.

There are calculated risks that you can take as an actor and that is what I do. I wouldn't just throw myself off a cliff to have a boost for my ego. That comes from an egotistic source when you want to show off. What I did was something I was training for and was supposed to do.

When you talk about a superhero it is an inherent aspect of that persona -- his body language, physical style is what forms the character of a superhero. Spiderman has a particular way of moving, Superman and Batman have a particular style. A stuntman cannot generate that and imitate an actor, he will run and fall and fly the way he would do it, it is something instinctive.

I, on the other hand after training will imbibe a certain amount of style and give it character. So all the movements of Krrish have a certain character which become his identity. Even from a distance when you see him move you know it's Krrish because he moves, jumps, lands and turns in a particular way.

Nobody else could do that so I was supposed to do those stunts myself. Only then I would have consistency in that persona. What happened was a freak accident and nobody could have foreseen that but it all ended well and I didn't have a scratch.

Beitrag #14 - erstellt: 23. Juni 2006
'Krrish is not really a superhero film'
Till Krrish came along, Hrithik Roshan's favourite superhero was Superman.

Sitting in his suburban Mumbai home, the actor makes it a point to mention that his forthcoming film is not really a superhero film; instead it creates the space for the birth of a superhero.

In what has been the most physically challenging role in his six-year career, Hrithik, who would like to be thought of as an honest actor rather than a superstar, spoke about his ambitious film to Assistant Managing Editor Archana Masih in an exclusive interview to rediff.com, which we will publish over the next four days.

If anyone else rather than Rakesh Roshan had come to you with the script of Krrish would you have accepted it?

I can only say that films like Koi... Mil Gaya, Krrish are characters which can only be given life by the heart of the actor. If you have an actor who imitates and projects the impression of the director then it goes completely wrong.

I would really have to have a lot of faith in the director and know for a fact that he has a lot of faith in me to leave things to me to have to say yes to a film like this.

With dad I know I have all those things. I know the trust I have in him and the implicit trust he has in me.

It is actually more the faith he has in me that gives me the confidence to do the film with him because I know he will allow me to give birth to this character from my heart and soul and not try to mould it according to what his perceptions are. He will just give me the outer boundary and let me do things within that.

If I know the director has enough faith in me and I have enough faith in him it wouldn't be a problem to accept a film.

What is special about Krrish? How is he different from your character Rohit in Koi... Mil Gaya?

Krishna is his actual name and though he is blessed with wonderful powers, he is unaware of how special they make him. He is a very unassuming, endearing, vulnerable character. He's strong, has these abnormally fantastic powers that come to use only for righteous reasons.

Strength is not one that makes you feel stronger than others around you. True strength is actually infectious. It makes others around you feel strong. That's the concept of strength that I believe in and that's the strength that Krrish has and stands for.

In a lot of ways he is like Rohit in Koi... Mil Gaya but in a lot of ways they are at two ends of the spectrum. Both are abnormal -- Rohit is abnormal because he rates really low on the IQ bar, he is mentally challenged and special. Krishna is abnormal because he is beyond the normal, he is high in all regards -- mentally and physically. They both possess a very simple heart, are unassuming and fun loving. There are familiarities and huge differences.

You lost 7 kilos for Koi... Mil Gaya, what lengths did you go to preparing for your role in Krrish?

The opposite, of course. I gained muscle weight because he had to look strong, muscular and have the physicality of a superhero. Krishna had to look close to the epitome of good looks and strength.

I trained in Hong Kong for two months under the supervision of Tony Ching, who is the action director of Krrish. He has done films like Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Shaolin Soccer. That was an exhaustive phase of my life and I am very happy that I got to develop all those skills that were lying dormant within me.

I enjoyed the physical training which required wire training, Wu Shu which is a martial arts form involving sword fighting and stick fighting. Physically it's been the most demanding character ever. It has been worth it, I am very happy I went through all hours of sweat and blood.

Beitrag #15 - erstellt: 10. Juli 2006
[url=http://broadband.indiatimes.com/articlelist/1096300.cms#]

Beitrag #16 - erstellt: 21. Juli 2006
Hrithik’s dangerous stunts in Dhoom 2
By IndiaFM News Bureau, July 20, 2006 - 05:51 IST

The much talked about film Dhoom 2 is going to be bigger and better than its prequel Dhoom. Reportedly, Hrithik Roshan has done a number of dangerous stunts in the film. He underwent training in everything from roller-blading, sand boarding and bike stunts. He also took some time off to learn snow-boarding in Dubai but then the perfectionist Hrithik says that he didn’t get enough time to practice before performing in front of camera. He wished he could have had more time to master it better. Hrithik has been shooting for these dangerous stunts for almost a week now, but says that he is having a great time doing it. Compared to Krrish, Hrithik says that the action in Dhoom 2 is far more daring and those are the kind of stunts that were never seen in Hindi films before.

Hrithik’s character in Dhoom 2 can’t exactly be called a Villain. It is rather a grey character. Currently, Hrithik is shooting for the climax of Dhoom 2 in Durban along with Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Uday Chopra. The film is scheduled to release this November.

Beitrag #17 - erstellt: 14. August 2006
Hrithik’s 15 different get-ups in Dhoom 2
By IndiaFM News Bureau, August 14, 2006 - 23:44 IST

The world is waiting for it. After the mega success of Dhoom, it’s sequel is definitely something to look forward to. While Dhoom 2 is all set to release this November, the first trailer of the film was premiered on IndiaFM last week.

Last time we just saw bikes but this time, it proves to be even more technologically sound. Bikes, roller-blading, jet-skies and finally the dashing Hrithik Roshan in an all new look. And now the latest buzz on the movie is that Hrithik will be shown in more than 15 different get-ups. We already saw about 3 of them in the promo itself and the rest include that of a dwarf and of a lady as well. Now this is something that Hrithik hasn’t done in the past. The reason for doing this is that he dons the role of an international thief and hence in order to give the police the slip, he goes to such lengths.

Recently, we might recall Sunny Deol in many avatars in Anil Sharma’s The Hero and more recently Arshad Warsi too did the same in Anthony Kaun Hai?

With a bikini clad Bipasha and Aishwarya in a two piece costume as glamour dolls and with Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra continuing where they left off in the original Dhoom 2 will be off to a flyer once it releases.

Beitrag #18 - erstellt: 23. August 2006
Hrithik: ‘Dhoom 2′ stunts far more daring
Rants + Raves Print Email
Sunday, August 13th, 2006

Mumbai - Hrithik Roshan, who bowled over audiences with his mind-boggling stunts in ‘Krrish’, gets even more daring in ‘Dhoom 2′.

He is shooting the climax of ‘Dhoom 2′ in Durban and says he is going through one of the most exhilarating experiences of his life.

‘You cannot even begin to imagine the feeling of snow-boarding a steep mountain over here in Durban. As you hurl down a slope you’ve no clue about where it’s going to end. At that moment you forget all your worries and joys. It’s the most exhilarating experience in the world,’ Hrithik told IANS over telephone from Durban.

Though Hrithik took a while off to learn snow-boarding in Durban, he still wishes he could master it to perfection.

‘We haven’t really had too much time for me to practise all the stunts before facing the camera. I wish I could master them a bit more.’

So, are these much talked-about stunts in ‘Dhoom 2′ as daring as the ones in ‘Krrish’?

‘Oh, far more daring. Allan Amin and I are working on some of the most audacious stunts ever seen or rather never seen in our films. I don’t think audiences have ever seen such action. Yes, they’re risky. But I’m taking calculated risks. You can’t cross frontiers until you take a risk.’

Hrithik was in Namibia and now he is in Durban shooting the climax of ‘Dhoom 2′ with Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Uday Chopra. Bipasha Basu has just left.

Hrithik is missing his wife and son very much in spite of his busy timetable.

‘And if you ask me whom I miss more, I’ll have to say Susanne. I’m so used to her being there with me on all outdoors. Every day feels strange on this schedule. Not that I miss my son any less.

‘I couldn’t subject such a small baby to those painful vaccines and inoculations. Susanne and family are in London. I might join them there for three days after my schedule in Durban. And then we’ll all return to Mumbai together.’

After playing the super-hero in ‘Krrish’, Hrithik is having a ball playing a grey character in ‘Dhoom 2′.

‘I can’t remember the last time I had so much fun shooting a film. Believe me as far as action scenes are concerned I’ve crossed another threshold with ‘Dhoom 2′.’

He says he enjoyed the heart-in-the-mouth stunts he has been doing for the last one week. ‘I’m having a really great time. There’re so many new things in this films. I had to train myself in different skills. I had to learn roller-blading, snow-boarding, sand-boarding and of course stunts on bikes.’

Hrithik, however, preferred to remain ambiguous about his colourful role in ‘Dhoom 2′. ‘I can’t say much about my character. He’s grey but not in any obvious way. It isn’t exactly about being a villain. And my performance is certainly not stunts alone.

‘No Hindi film can work without the sensitivities and emotions required. ‘Krrish’ had them and I believe ‘Dhoom 2′ will have them too.’

The actor, who returns to Mumbai at the end of the month, is overwhelmed by the feedback to ‘Krrish’ in South Africa.

‘They all love the film here. Virtually everyone se

ems to have seen it. It’s a great hit here. I just want to see how far it’ll go. I wish I was back home to see the impact ‘Krrish’ is creating. Never mind. If I’m lucky I’ll enjoy the success of both ‘Krrish’ and ‘Dhoom 2′ together

Quelle

---

Beitrag #19 - erstellt: 04. September 2006
Hrithik’s elephantine ambitions

Apparently, the actor is going to learn elephant riding for Akbar Jodha
Ram Kamal Mukherjee

Hrithik Roshan has done it again. After learning Wushu (a martial art) for Krrish and ice skating for Dhoom 2, the actor is undergoing special training to ride an elephant adeptly and convincingly for Ashutosh Gowarikar's Akbar Jodha, shooting for which begins this month.

"Ashutosh has asked Hrithik to undergo training to ride an elephant. This is not a war movie, but Akbar will be portrayed as a warrior, so Hrithik will have to do couple of action sequences. Akbar used to ride on an elephant and would rarely ride a horse. Hence the emphasis that Hrithik learn elephant riding," says our source.

Hrithik, is excited about the project, but prefers to be tightlipped about his character or delve details about the film. "Hrithik is an extremely dedicated actor and is always keen to learn whatever is required for the film. He has been working out regularly to get back his lean and toned body," says our source.

The actor recently met Ashutosh and they had an extensive chat regarding the character and the costume. In an interview to Mumbai Mirror in the past, Hrithik had said, "I have complete faith in Ashutosh's directorial capability. Had it been any other director, I wouldn't have agreed to do a period film. For Akbar Jodha, I will start reading books on Mughal history, especially on Emperor Akbar. All I can say about the film is that the depiction of Akbar is nothing like what we have seen in the past. It's sad that whenever we talk of historical films, people have an image of a theatrical representation of the era. But Ashu's film will be far more real and a true representation of the era."

Scholar, Haider Ali Sahib is helping Ashutosh with the research for the film.

Hrithik's past skills

Lakshya: Underwent training in a military base, and also did mountaineering.

Krrish: Trained in Wushu for 22 days in Hong Kong.

Dhoom 2: Underwent training in roller-blading, sand boarding and bike stunts. He also took some time off to learn snow-boarding in Dubai

Beitrag #20 - erstellt: 05. September 2006
Hrithik to learn elephant riding?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bollywood Trade News Network

Actors these days are willing to go to any extent to lend a touch of authenticity to their characters. As per reports in a tabloid, Ashutosh Gowarikar has asked Hrithik to undergo training to ride an elephant for JODHA AKBAR, since the film has a few action sequences. Hrithik will also read books to educate himself on Mughal history.

That Hrithik is a dedicated actor is a fact. Incidentally he had also learnt 'Wushu', a martial art for KRRISH and also underwent training for ice skating and roller-blading for DHOOM 2.

JODHA AKBAR is an epic love story, the shooting for which begins this month. It will be shot at various locations in Rajasthan.

Beitrag #21 - erstellt: 25. Oktober 2006
Hrithik becomes the highest paid star ever in Bollywood

Source: Mumbai Mirror

By: Subhash K Jha and Kunal Shah

Date: October 24,2006

It?s the hush-hush deal that?s become the talk of Bollywood. In a mega sign-up, bigger than any Diwali phataka, Hrithik Roshan has inked a three-film contract with the Anil Ambani-owned Adlabs for Rs 12 crore per film.

This straightaway catapults Hrithik to the top of the super-hero league, making him the highest paid star in India, way ahead of the three Khans who charge anything between Rs five to eight crore a film and Amitabh Bachchan who hovers at a more modest figure.

But that?s not the only reason why Bollywood is keeping a close eye on the deal. The Rs 35 crore contract will change two things fundamentally for the Hindi film industry: First, the transaction will be in all cheque and all white, giving greater impetus to corporatisation. Thus far, most stars accept remuneration in part cheque and part cash, while some like Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan accept part of their payment as distribution overflows from territories. For instance if Shah Rukh Khan?s films do well overseas, he might demand rights to the overseas territory as part of his package.

Second, and most importantly, this will shake up the entire pricing system in the film industry, sending star fees spiralling out of control, many fear. It is inevitable that other big stars will want similar monies, says a filmmaker who chooses to be anonymous till Hrithik's staggering price is made official. ``If true, this is a very unhealthy development. Hrithik is no doubt a fabulous and hard-working actor but star prices have constantly been the bane of Bollywood. Often more than 65 per cent of the budget for a film goes to the stars. Why, even a newcomer like Shiney Ahuja charges Rs 1 crore these days. Now God knows how medium-budget filmmakers will manage their finances," he laments. While sources revealed that Hrithik's super-deal has been signed, sealed and delivered, both Rakesh Roshan and Pooja Shetty chose to be more cautious. "Negotiations are on," is all that Roshan senior would say while the director of Adlabs Films Ltd, when contacted, said: "Any news would be speculation till the official announcement was made."

---

Beitrag #22 - erstellt: 29. Oktober 2006
Hrithik: Bollywood's highest paid?
October 26, 2006 18:11 IST

How does it feel to have a dozen flops in a row? I asked Hrithik Roshan, a week before Krrish released in June.
"Krrish is my eleventh film. Where do the 'dozen flops' come from?" the star asked me.
Okay then, 9, I suggested. He lightened up. "I have never given nine flops in a row. I had three big hits: Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Koi Mil Gaya and -- if you can count my contribution alongside big co-stars like Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan -- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham." Mission Kashmir and Fiza, he explained, weren't flops.
Things have changed, massively.
Once almost written-off by show business, Hrithik now doesn't need to justify anything. His Krrish is a tremendous success. And it is said he is close to signing an unbelievable deal with the Anil Ambani-controlled Adlabs group -- Rs 35 crores (Rs 350 million) for three films, which would make him the highest paid actor in Bollywood.
That tag has so-far rested on Aamir Khan's shoulders, the rarely-appearing superstar said to be commanding Rs 7 crores (Rs 70 million) per film.
Hrithik's new deal would mean he will earn close to Rs 12 crore (Rs 120 million) a film, and enjoy all decision-making rights: he can space the films as he wants over the next three years, pick the scripts and the directors. It's a deal to kill for.
No one from Adlabs was willing to speak on the record, but sources confirmed that negotiations were on and that the deal will indeed be inked in a day or two.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh thinks it is a sound strategy. "Adlabs know the business and the market. No one in the film industry does charity, and they aren't doing it either. They know the Bollywood theory, 'Hit hai toh fit hai' (all that matters is a hit)," Adarsh said. "I am not surprised if this deal is happening."
While huge, the move doesn't seem sproradic. Adlabs has entered the film industry in a big way, and its multiplexes are spreading across the country.
A few months ago Adlabs was said to be entering into a Rs 25 crore (Rs 250 million) deal with Akshay Kumar to make four films.
Aamir is the beneficiary of a Rs 20 crore (Rs 200 million) co-production deal with PVR Cinemas -- the actor is making two films for the joint venture, Zaamen Pe Taare directed by Amol Gupte, and a youthful comedy marking (Main Hoon Na, Maqbool) scriptwriter Abbas Tyrewala's directorial debut.
So how come the stakes have suddenly gotten so high? Apparently, over the last year, Bollywood has gotten much bigger. 2006 itself has seen four films make close to Rs 100 crore (Rs 1 billion) each -- Rang De Basanti, Fanaa, Krrish and Lage Raho Munna Bhai have upped the financial equations in a huge way.
Various corporate firms are keen to invest in production but are tentative about a project's feasibility. The money is there, but big projects need big stars, a 'saleable face' to bring in the audience.
And now it suddenly seems there are only seven real superstars in Bollywood -- Aamir, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Saif Ali Khan -- and this shortage means they are obviously worth their weight in gold.
Trying to get these A-list stars for a project is nearly impossible, given their currently overbooked schedules. Perhaps this is why the 3-film and 4-film contracts are being drawn up, ensuring stars will be committed to corporate banners over the next few years.
The paycheck is still staggering. "Adlabs will have to choose the right kind of subject to justify this price -- for example, they will have to make a film like Krrish," explained trade analyst Vinod Mirani. "Today, Rs 12 crore per film may sound like a big amount, but next year that amount may sound less because of inflation. I feel the Adlabs group can afford this kind of risk, because they are going to distribute the films as well."
Then again, it is a fallout of our films getting more expensive. Most blockbusters today have budgets spilling well over the Rs 30 crore (Rs 300 million) mark, in which case it's obvious stars would get a bigger cut. "It is a known fact in the film industry that stars take 55% of the film's total budget," reveals Adarsh. "This was true in the time of Rajesh Khanna in the early 1970s, and then for Amitabh Bachchan's time in the later 1970s and 1980s, and so it holds good now."

---

Member im Schnucki-Such-Club

Hilfe | Team

Beitrag #23 - erstellt: 31. Oktober 2006
Hrithik’s stunts in 'Dhoom 2' are dangerous than in 'Krrish'

Hrithik Roshan says he had to stretch his physical and mental limitations to do dangerous stunts for Yash Raj banner’s forthcoming thriller Dhoom 2 .

If Krrish consolidated Hrithik’s image as a superhero, ‘Dhoom 2’ will take it further. By Hrithik’s own admission, his stunts in the sequel to Dhoom are way beyond what he did in his father’s movie.

Even before shooting for the film, Hrithik had to learn roller-blading, snow-boarding, sand-boarding and stunts on motorbikes.

Stunt choreographer Alan Amin has designed some very difficult stunts in the film. The movie has a particular sequence that required Hrithik to train for two months. And there are as many as three such sequences in ‘Dhoom 2’.

Hrithik says although he did not train as much as was required for the stunts, he did undergo very arduous training for them.

For the pre-climax scene of the film, Hrithik had to do snow-boarding down a steep mountain in Durban.

The movie’s climax shows a chase sequence in a tunnel. The main part of the action climax was shot in Durban, South Africa. But the tunnel sequence was shot in Filmcity, Mumbai.

Not just Hrithik, even Aishwarya Rai has done some awesome stunts in the film.

When she began shooting for the film, the movie’s producer, Aditya Chopra, found her a little overweight for her role. So she did power yoga for two months to develop a perfectly toned up body.

Both Hrithik and Ash’s characters in the movie are shown very stylish. So, a lot of attention was paid to their styling. Hrithik's hair is colored almost blonde. Anahita Shroff is Hrithik’s stylist, while Blunt parlour has designed his hairdo.

Meticulous attention was given to the outfits of Ash. In the climax sequence, Ash has worn a black catsuit with dark goggles and open hair.

‘Dhoom 2’ looks like a very promising thriller. The movie has Hrithik and Ash playing thieves. Abhishek Bachchan , Uday Chopra and Bipasha Basu play cops.

The movie releases on November 24.

Quelle: ApunkaChoice vom 31.10.2006

---
Alle Rechtschreibfehler sind volle Absicht!
Zusammen ergeben sie eine geheime Nachricht
mit der ich versuche, die Weltherrschaft an mich zu reißen…

Beitrag #24 - erstellt: 15. November 2006
sorry kann mir das jemand übersetzen

oder gibt es des auch auf deutsch
ich kann leider kein englischSmily "wink"

---

Beitrag #25 - erstellt: 23. November 2006
I faced near death experiences in Dhoom 2: Hrithik
Indiafm | Thursday, 23 November , 2006, 09:46

You saw him rock in Krrish and now be ready to watch him set the screen on fire once again in this year’s most exciting film Dhoom 2. Hrithik Roshan talks about his experiences on working on the most awaited film of the year.

Did you watch Dhoom and what did you think about the film?
Of course I have watched Dhoom and the success of Dhoom creates a very good platform that obviously motivates a sequel, but what really propelled me into doing the film, was the inherent script of Dhoom 2 itself. So that really was my calling card. It was exactly what I was looking for at that time and space. Because I was actually quite bored and stuck at that one end of the spectrum where I was doing this blatant good boy, good son, good brother, good lover kind of role. Though of course they are also quite enjoyable but it was time to take the big leap towards the other end of the spectrum. And what was waiting for me there was Mr A … Aryan, so I am really glad that I got the opportunity..

I was doing this blatant good boy, good son, good brother and good lover kind of role. Did the negative shade to your role excite you?
I don’t really see Aryan as negative, I see him on the wrong side of the law, but as subtext which is of course in my head and my producers and director’s mind, don’t take this too well, but Aryan seems to be a guy who has this secret mission of ridding the world of all objects of desire that instill feelings of greed, create politics and feed the ego, all these pieces of high desirable objects, like diamonds and jewellery , just displayed to the world that you can just sit and covet. According to him, these are the things that create greed and need and comes in the way of true caring and being true to the people around you. It makes you lose yourself in wanting more and getting these objects for yourself. One really does not know what he does with all the things he robs in the film. So in my head, he does it because he can and because he thinks these objects of desire are something that are the cause of most of our egoistic battles and his mission is to rid the world. So I don’t really see him as a villain. And his modus operandi is very unique because he does it with such a flair that really makes him out to be someone you want to be.

Everyone’s been talking about your many disguises in the film, without giving anything away, how did it feel to get into so many disguises to con people?
The makeup experts that they brought in from London were truly people with a magic wand. They completely transformed me into other human beings and I cannot express how much fun and how exciting it was to live and be and project another completely different human being that particular day, or days of those shoots. I had the time of my life.

You are stepping into John Abraham’s character which was extremely popular, is that a challenge?
I think every film is a challenge, though Aryan’s character does fit the space of the villain that John’s role was in Dhoom, but its got nothing to do with it whatsoever, it’s a completely different world and I would say that if we’ve gone a notch higher with Dhoom 2, its not satisfying enough, it needs to be 10 notches higher for it to actually make a mark, and that’s what I am hoping for.

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #26 - erstellt: 23. November 2006

What are the kinds of stunts you have done in the film, and how did you prepare for it?

I have done everything in this film that anyone can aspire to do in an action film, be it sand boarding, snow boarding, sky diving, train walking, jumping off a cliff, bikes, cars, everything that you can think of. So I don’t think there’s anything left, I think Dhoom 2 has got it all.

I had no idea what was waiting for me once I was preparing to get into Dhoom 2 and what I realized was that what I had done for Krrish was nothing in comparison. It was asking a lot more of me, so yes of course there was 3 months of roller blading training which I think is the most difficult sport to pick up, and the most dangerous, cause if you fall, you most definitely break a bone. I have never given 3 months of my time, to any training, 3 months just for one sequence, then of course there was snow boarding for which I flew to Dubai and trained myself there in an indoor snow mountain that they have created very fantastically. Then there was walking on the train doing stunts, on and off the train, sand boarding, behind the train, I was actually hooked on to a rope that I was holding onto with my bare palm, with a train at a speed of 60 kms per hour and I was on a sand boarding just skimming behind it on this sand and a little falter here and there and what I would land on was the tracks and at that speed to land on and graze the tracks would spell nothing less than … yes, I have taken a few tumbles and scraped through near death experiences, but came out feeling most exhilarated and alive ever. So it’s been a great experience.
What I had done for Krrish was nothing in comparison to Dhoom 2

What was it like working with Aishwarya and Bipasha for the first time?
It was a pleasure to work with Aishwarya because she is one of the actresses who thinks about the entirety of the film and not concerned with just her close up or make up or what she is doing in isolation. So its great, to work with actors like that. Her talent is definitely much beyond her looks and her beauty. So it’s been inspiring, engrossing, exciting its been a whole lot of fun. Bipasha is just so casual to be with, you know she is just herself and she’s got no airs and is really easy to be with though I’ve got no scenes with her in the film, but there was a this schedule in Brazil, I think every film you know has this one particular schedule where that becomes memorable because that’s the one in which you all bond, so the Brazil trip while we were there for over a month in Rio, we all bonded. Because of a bit of problems Abhishek, Aishwarya, Bipasha, Uday and I had a lot of time together, so it was great, just walking on the beach, swimming in the ocean. Imagine, Abhishek, Aishwarya, Bipasha, Uday and myself in our costumes swimming in the seas of Rio with not a care in the world because nobody knew us there, was absolutely, phenomenally exhilarating, it was a whole load of fun.

What do you think of the music of Dhoom 2 and how does it compare to music of Dhoom?
As I said again, it’s definitely notches higher but how the audience takes it in is something we have to wait and see, personally I think its one of the greatest music albums in the year and it should definitely make a mark even visually its very stunning. The songs that I have done with Shiamak and Vaibhavi are both tracks that I am very proud of. I have not done many of those in my lifetime, though there is this whole myth of me being this dancing phenomena, but I have not had many dance tracks to my credit. But in this case, I have to and I am very happy with both of them.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #27 - erstellt: 23. November 2006
How was the experience of shooting in South Africa, do you have a message for your fans there?
I love South Africa, its been one of my favourite countries of the world. Also the people there I believe what makes a place beautiful is its people and that rings very true for South Africa. Whenever I went there they are very humble people and very helpful. They respect your space. I have been there on and off and always looked forward to going back to South Africa.

What according to you was the best moment during the shooting of this film?
That’s very hard to say, I don’t think its about one moment or two moments, there were so many, the point is to have a fulfilling day, every time you come back home you should feel fulfilled and that is something that I got out of Dhoom 2 a lot of. I think its one of the most enjoyable films that I have done and I know people say this for every film, but this truly is something that I have reflected on, and have been surprised by my own attachment to this film, because it was supposed to be the joyride and something that I wanted to do for fun because I was doing all these serious cinema films, I wanted to do just something just out of the world and completely let myself out there and have some fun, but it became something that I really got attached with and really discovered depth to it and really enjoyed myself projecting Aryan’s persona.

Uday and Abhishek are childhood friends so what was it like working with them?
Since I have already spoken about Abhishek, I will talk about Uday. Uday and me go back a really really long way. We have done everything together, name it, and the last thing that I thought we would be doing together is facing the camera, so we’ve had a laugh chatting about that fact. Right from the second standard he and I have been together in every single thing that we have done, if there was something that I learnt, he has learnt and if there was something that he was learning, I joined him, whether its karate, computer classes, college, school, tuition, sports everything. So doing a film with him was just an extension of that and really had a great time. He’s a great guy and I wish the best for him. Not many people realize the talent that Uday possesses but me being an actor, that I am and with as much experience and knowledge that I have I think Uday has tremendous potential and its just waiting to come out and prove to the world. It’s already proved a lot with Dhoom, but I think it’s going to go ballistic with Dhoom 2 because he’s done an outstanding job in this film.

What according to you can the audiences look forward to in Dhoom 2?
Its like the words of the song, ‘Dhoom again and come away with me on a rollercoaster ride, so strap yourselves up and get ready for the ride of your life, that’s what Dhoom 2 is about, its to the point, its fast, its exhilarating, it’ll keep you at the edge of your seat, you will not know what has hit you, its one of those popcorn thrillers, so come one, come all, and expect the world!

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #28 - erstellt: 24. November 2006
Why do Roshans avoid paying Protection Money?
Faridoon Shahryar, IndiaGlitz [Friday, November 24, 2006]

Roshans are raking in crores at the Box Office after hitting bull’s eye with their successive films, but they seem to have a problem with paying trivial amounts to the Mumbai police for providing security to them. In reports published in leading newspapers today, it has come to light that Rakesh Roshan owes Rs 3.52 lakhs while Hrithik Roshan owes Rs 3.4 lakhs to the police for having provided security to them.

It may be recalled that Rakesh Roshan survived a near fatal attempt on his life when he was shot-at by the shooters of Abu Salem before the release of ‘Kaho Na Pyaar Hai’. He along with son Hrithik has been provided with constant police cover since then. Either the Roshans are not aware of the amount they are supposed to pay to the police or they’ve been plain careless. Let’s see if after getting such negative publicity the famous father-son duo cough up the protection fees….

Beitrag #29 - erstellt: 26. November 2006
Hrithik Roshan: ‘Abhishek and I will do one film every year’
(25.11.2006)
MumbaiMirror

I’m not saying this for effect but Abhishek really inspires me. He has the potential to be one of our greatest actors. I know he keeps saying that I inspire him. But I really look up to him. In fact, we’ve made a pact. Abhishek and I will do one film together every two years. You’ve no idea how much fun Abhishek, Uday and I had during the making of Dhoom. There was never any one-upmanship between Abhishek and me. We were constantly giving each other inputs to better our scenes together,” says Hrtihik about his co-star.

And now Hrithik is looking forward to the world tour with the two Bachchans in mid-2007.

Just back from Jaipur in Mumbai after the first schedule of Ashutosh Gowariker’s Jodha Akbar, Hrithik is looking forward to the response Dhoom 2 will generate. “I’ve never played someone as cool as Aryan (the character in Dhoom... ... 2) before. That’s what people like so much, I guess. It’s too early to gauge the film’s impact. But yes, I must tell you this is the first time I’m in Mumbai to enjoy the response of one of my films. I’m not just in town for a day, but for four whole days,” he says.

For now, Hrithik is equally absorbed with Jodha Akbar. “I never knew a costume drama could be so tiring! We’ve shot a battle sequence and I’ve been oblivious to the current world. Now I feel I’m back into my world. Doing Jodha Akbar is like entering a totally different world. I feel I’m getting to know things about myself as an actor that I hadn’t known before.”

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #30 - erstellt: 26. November 2006
Morning shift for Hrithik (23.11.2006)
Ram Kamal Mukherjee

Hrithik starts shooting at 4 am in Jaipur just to avoid the crowds... And he will have to do this for a month

From today onwards, Hrithik Roshan will be shooting three war sequences in Jaipur for Ashutosh Gwarikar's film Akbar Jodha.

Ever since Hrithik and Aishwarya Rai arrived in the city for the shoot, the local media and huge crowds have been following the stars. All was well until Ashutosh decided to shoot the war sequence. That's when the problems started, about controlling the unwieldy crowds.

Ashutosh could not take long shots because there were just too many people roaming around, wearing jeans and shirts, something that's not permissible in a period film. Our source says, "It was becoming difficult to shoot the scenes because people would keep straying into the frame. Entire shots would be destroyed if any local dressed in a modern outfit came into the picture. So finally Ashutosh has come up with the idea of shooting the film before sunrise."

Shooting has been called at 4 am. Since Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai are both early risers, they manage to report to the sets sharp on time. "They both take time to get their make-up done since it's a period film. Yet, the unit starts shooting even while the entire city is still asleep. The shooting is taking place at a spot two hours away from Jaipur. So, by the time people get up, and reach the location, shooting is over," says art director of the film, Nitin Desai.

The unit will be shooting the war sequence till December 23. So the early morning schedule will continue for a month now.

Given that Hrithik prefers to do all his stunts himself, he will do the same in Akbar Jodha too. "Action director Ravi Diwan has composed the war sequence keeping Hrithik's calibre as an actor in mind. It won't be like Krrish or Dhoom 2, the film will be mostly about hand-to-hand fight. Hrithik even asked me to change the grip of the sword because he wanted to feel comfortable while doing the scenes," says Nitin.

Nearly 2000 junior artistes are participating in the war sequence. The swords used in the film are made of copper. "Akbar had a gold sword, but he didn't use it for war. We have taken references from the Badshah namah and we have tried to be as authentic as possible. Hrithik wanted the swords to be light, so that he can swing them comfortably. So we've kept them as light as possible," says Nitin.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #31 - erstellt: 28. November 2006
Hrithik: “I was inspired by Aishwarya!”

Two blockbusters in two years and many millions up, Hrithik Roshan is fast becoming a true blue ‘superhero’ (offscreen). In fact, with the unbelievable collections of Krrish (Superman, eat your heart out), the Roshan boy is redefining the laws of success – on his own terms. With the heroic saga raking in, it certainly seems so. But while his fans regret ‘infrequent’ appearances on screen – only one release in two years, the actor blames it on a personal shortcoming.

“My premise is not that I will do only one film a year. It’s a consequence of a personal shortcoming that I don’t enjoy concentrating on three or four things at one time,” says Roshan. “I enjoy giving my heart and soul to one thing at a time.” For someone who enjoys delving deep into his character – first in KMG and now Krrish, how did he think of taking up a light flick like the sequel to Dhoom, we wonder. “I am quite tired of playing the nice guy,” confides Hrithik. “This is a nice departure. The other reason was that I loved the script, and the way Aditya Chopra and Sanjay Gadhvi had looked at this concept.

The child in me was very excited. I had just done KMG and then Lakshya when I signed the sequel to Dhoom. So for me its light, exciting, sexy, cool, suave, charming story was refreshing.” Was John Abraham’s success in Dhoom also a reason for his decision? “Yes, the success of the film added to the sequel’s positive aura,” agrees the actor. We heard he’d even rescued John’s girl Bipasha while shooting for the film. “That’s a rumour,” he laughs. “There was nothing like that at all.”

Hrithik’s chemistry with Aishwarya was suddenly the talk of town. After Dhoom II they would be doing Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Akbar-Jodha together. Did he think it was a great pairing? “I generally don’t comment on my own positives but I am very excited by the feedback that we’ve got from everyone on the sets and off them. It’s nice that the pair is working tremendously. I was quite shocked to see the kind of intelligence she lends to her characters, apart from the fact that she is extremely camera friendly.

It was quite a task matching up to the world’s most beautiful face.” Aishwarya too is known to be a perfectionist just like Hrithik. “Yes, and I was quite shocked to see that. In fact, I had loosened up this time and was quite chilled out, not taking things too seriously. But we started working and slowly and steadily she made me aware of the fact that I was having a bit too much fun with the role and should start taking it more seriously. This time in Akbar-Jodha I will make sure that I take my character very seriously, and turn the tables on her so that she will be inspired by me; just as I was inspired by her in Dhoom II.”

Dominic Ferrao
Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #32 - erstellt: 28. November 2006
Confirmed! Abhishek out of Delhi 6, Hrithik still unsure

A very reliable inside source informs me that Abhishek Bachchan is indeed out of Delhi 6. Rumours to this effect have been circulating from the past few days but it's now absolutely certain that this prestigious project has slipped out of AB jr's hands.
The exact reasons for the ouster, the source would not like to reveal at this point.

So is Hrithik doing the film? Well, the makers want him badly. The actor, on his part, has never hid his admiration for Mehra as a filmmaker and has constantly repeated that he loved Rang De Basanti. He does want to do the project but a serious issue of dates could play spoil sport.

My source tells me that Hrithik is busy with Jodha Akbar and has no dates to spare immediately. Only some serious juggling of his dates with Ashutosh Gowarikar’s period spectacle will allow him to go ahead with Delhi... ... 6 but question is, will Gowarikar lend that long rope to Hrithik at the cost of hanging himself?

If Hrithik works this out, he'll 100 per cent be doing Delhi 6. But as of now, his name is not confirmed and a third name could well be floated. The only thing certain here is that Abhishek has bid adios to this project.

Quelle

hier noch ne kurze info zu dehli 6, ist zwar schon älter der text, aber ich finds trotzdem passend:

Rakesh Mehra to make Delhi-6?
By Vickey Lalwani ©2005 Bollyvista.com

Rakeysh Mehra and Aamir Khan at the launch of 'Rang De Basanti'
Rakeysh Mehra and Aamir Khan at the launch of 'Rang De Basanti'
Post 'Rang De Basanti', Rakeysh Mehra has plans to go back to his childhood in the Chandni Chowk neighbourhood of Delhi. The film maybe titled as 'Delhi 6' ... that's the postal pincode of where Mehra spent his childhood. He has all his relatives, friends and memories in Chandni Chowk. Let's see what happens.

Often, filmmakers talk big before the release of a film to get publicity and make their current product hot (in this case, 'Rang De Basanti'). If you're asking why the Aamir Khan starrer 'Rang De Basanti' needs to be made hot, let's remind you that Khan's last starrer 'Mangal Pandey- The Rising' fell far below expectations at the box-office.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #33 - erstellt: 30. November 2006
Hrithik Roshan – From a robber to an emperor!

After playing an aesthete thief in the latest Bollywood blockbuster ‘Dhoom 2’, Hrithik Roshan now braces up for another challenging role.

It is hard to imagine anyone else except Hrithik playing the elusive robber in Yash Raj banner’s latest movie. Although a star-studded flick, Dhoom 2 eventually turns out to be Hrithik’s film all the way, proving yet again his supple dexterity at doing stunts and his command over histrionics.

And now, the handsome actor takes yet another giant leap to play the Mughal emperor Akbar in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s movie Jodha Akbar . Aishwarya Rai plays Akbar’s lover Jodha Bai in the film.

For many movie buffs, it may be difficult to imagine the chic and stylish Hrithik in the role of Akbar, but the movie’s director Gowarikar believes Hrithik suits the role perfectly because there is “a certain royal quality to his face and body language.”

And Hrithik too has left no stone unturned to get under the skin of his royal character in the film. True to his style, the actor has been preparing for his role for months. Swords have been breaking and Hrithik has been falling off the horses during his training sessions.

Having done requisite preparations, Hrithik and Aishwarya are presently shooting the movie in Jaipur.

‘Jodha Akbar’ is being made on a very lavish scale. Gowarikar will have Hrithik and Ash wear real jewellery consisting of gold, emeralds, diamonds and other precious stones for their respective roles.

Moreover, Ashutosh is said to be using around 100 horses, 50 camels and 70 elephants for the film.

Gowarikar has spent years in doing research for the movie. He is taking help of some renowned scholars and historians.

Hrithik presently has only two projects in hand. After ‘Jodha Akbar’, he will shoot for Zoya Akhtar’s movie ‘Kismat Talkies’.

Quelle: ApunkaChoice vom 28.11.2006

---
Alle Rechtschreibfehler sind volle Absicht!
Zusammen ergeben sie eine geheime Nachricht
mit der ich versuche, die Weltherrschaft an mich zu reißen…

Beitrag #34 - erstellt: 03. Dezember 2006
Obscenity case filed against Ash and Hrithik
December 02, 2006 20:24 IST

A case has been filed against Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai and actor Hrithik Roshan for an alleged obscene sequence in their recently released film Dhoom-2.

The case was filed in the court of judicial magistrate first class R K Batham by advocate Shailendra Dwivedi under Sections 292 (vulgarity) and 509 (derogatory to women) of the Indian Penal Code.

The complainant has alleged that women felt offended after watching the scene and it promoted vulgarity in society, especially among the youth.

The court has fixed December 11 for recording evidence in the case.

Quelle1 und Quelle2

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #35 - erstellt: 05. Dezember 2006
Hrithik in Nadiadwala film?

The Sajid Khan directed Hey Baby is raising a lot of curiosity among fans, and so here’s a little inside information we managed to get. Apparently, producer Sajid Nadiadwala is going to rope in a big star for a special appearance in the film – and it could be anyone from Hrithik to Salman or one of the other Khans. Nadiadwala, however, is not revealing who the man will be. “Just wait and watch. I’m not revealing much at this point of time,” is his take on the issue. Well, we’ll do just that!

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #36 - erstellt: 10. Dezember 2006
Von den GIFA awards 2006...Malaysia

Hrithik hat den GIFA für besten schauspieler gewonnen!!!!
Ich bin ja froh....

Hier ist die ganze liste des abends!

CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS- Best Actor (Male)-Sanjay Dutt (Lage Raho Munnabhai)
CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS- Best Actor (Female)-Bipasha Basu (Corporate)
CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS- Best Actor in a Comic Role-Anupam Kher (Khosla Ka Ghosla)
Best Debut Actor-Upen Patel (36 China Town)
Best Debut Actress-Kangana Ranaut (Gangster)
Award for Outstanding contribution to Indian Cinema-Rakesh Roshan
Best Film - LRMB
Best Director - Rakesh Mehra
Best supporting actor - AB jr for KANK
Best Supporting Actress - Soha Ali Khan for RDB
For New Advancements/Experiments in BW-Rakesh Roshan
Best Villian - Saif Ali Khan
Best Comic Actor - Tusshar Kapoor - Golmaal
Most searched actor on internet - SRK
Most searched actress on internet - Priyanka
Best Actor-Hrithik
Best Actress-Bipasha
Best Story-Raj Kumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra (Lage Raho Munnabhai)
Best Screenplay-Renzil D'Silva & Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra (Rang De Basanti)
Best Dialogues :Abhijat Joshi, Rajkumar Hirani (Lage Raho Munnabhai)
Best Cinematography :Tassaduq Hussain (Omkara)
Best Editing :Bharathi (Rang De Basanti)
Best Sound Design :Jitendra Chaudhary, Nakul Kamte (Krrish)
Best Background Score :A. R. Rahman (Rang De Basanti)
Best Art Direction :Samir Chanda (Rang De Basanti)
Best Action :Tony-Sui-Ching, Shyam Kaushal (Krrish)
Best Music - RDB
Best Lyricist - Prasoon joshi, RDB
Best Choreography- Omkara
Best female singer - Alka Yagnik KANK
Best Action - Krrish
Best Sound Design - Krrish

Also der abend war gelungen....Der award wird an Hrithik überreicht!

Beitrag #37 - erstellt: 11. Dezember 2006
Ich steh grad ziemlich auf dem Schlauch... was bitte ist den "Best Villian" - damit kann ich ja gar nichts anfangenSmily "kopfkratz"

---

See ya...

Beitrag #38 - erstellt: 11. Dezember 2006
bester bösewicht!!!!Smily "silberblick" Smily "smilesmile"

---

shahrukh bedeutet auf deutsch:*der mit dem gesicht eines königs* (seine eltern waren wohl hellseher!!)
dicken knutscha an meine buddylist lübz euch!!

Beitrag #39 - erstellt: 11. Dezember 2006
Zitat von SRK.AISH.4.EVER:
bester bösewicht!!!!Smily "silberblick" Smily "smilesmile"

Smily "dankedankedanke" Smily "thanks" Und wieder etwas schlauer Smily "wink"

---

See ya...

Beitrag #40 - erstellt: 20. Dezember 2006
Hrithik is away from wife on wedding anniversary

December 20 happens to be the wedding anniversary of actor Hrithik Roshan and his lovely wife Suzanne.

Ever since they tied the knot six years ago, Hrithik and Suzanne have always celebrated their wedding anniversary together. This year is particularly special because of birth of their son Hrehaan.

But Hrithik’s movie commitments have come in between the couple. So on the wedding anniversary, Hrithik will not be with Suzanne in Mumbai. He will rather be in Rajasthan, shooting for Ashutosh Gowarikar’s movie Jodha Akbar .

And the worst part is that he may not even be able to talk to Suzanne on phone because the connectivity is very poor in the area where he will be shooting.

But Hrithik hopes to compensate for his absence by returning to Mumbai for the New Year’s eve. He plans to usher in the next year with his wife and son.

2006 has been a phenomenally good year for Hrithik. Two films, Krrish and Dhoom 2 , have consolidated the actor’s image as a silver screen superhero. He also won the best actor award at GIFA, early this month.

Quelle: ApunKaChoice

Beitrag #41 - erstellt: 21. Dezember 2006
Hrithik Roshan wants to play the villain
21st Dec 2006 22.00 IST
By Nikhil Kumar

After playing the superslick thief in Dhoom 2 , Hrithik Roshan now wants to play the villain in the follow-up movie to Krrish , too.

While it is no secret that Rakesh Roshan has been thinking of making the third part in the superhero series after Koi Mil Gaya and ‘Krrish’, uncertainty remained over when the project will roll.

Latest reports suggest that the movie will begin rolling in the second half of the next year. Hrithik is going to be busy for most part of the first half of the year with Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Jodha Akbar and Zoya Akhtar’s movie with Kareena Kapoor .

However, in the follow-up flick to ‘Krrish’, Hrithik wants to play the villain instead of the superhero. The actor is quoted as saying that villainous roles have begun to excite him so much that he is willing to give up the superhero image.

But that is less likely to happen because if he plays the villain in ‘Krrish 2’, he will end up with three roles in the movie : Rohit, Krrish and the villain.

May be Rakesh Roshan would have to throw in some angle of human cloning in the film’s plot and produce an identical clone of Krrish to play the villain in the movie to fulfill Hrithik’s wish.

We shall wait to see.

Quelle

Beitrag #42 - erstellt: 26. Dezember 2006
Hrithik - I stand by the Dhoom kiss

Hrithik is fully enjoying his new sexy image after Dhoom 2. "I continue to get messages galore. I enjoy all of them, the sweet, the polite, and the graphic. I love them all. As it's going, Dhoom 2 will become the biggest hit ever! The collections are insane. Overseas, Mumbai and some other places it has already crossed the entire business of my other 2006 release of Krissh. I'm so glad it all worked out."

A case has been filed in Indore against Hrithik and Aishwarya for their kissing sequence. But Hrithik is unfazed. "If I thought it was unnecessary or unbecoming I wouldn't have done it. It's all about moral perceptions. To someone with a backward mindset even holding hands in public is scandalous. In the west, kissing in public is absolutely normal. It's sad that we categorize anything physical as unbecoming."

He refuses to believe there's a widespread outcry against the kiss. 'It's just one man (in Indore) who has objected. He doesn't represent any section of the people. He's a lawyer sitting in his office and enjoying every bit of the limelight. I believe he's so excited about a TV camera in his office. It's like a burst of glory in his life. I'm totally indifferent to this kind of behaviour. It's time for a change."

Hrithik is optimistic about the future. "The collective consciousness of society regarding moral values is evolving. I dream big movies. I dream beautiful visuals. For me the kissing scene in Dhoom 2 is one such visual. It's all about love. It's a moment when long-withheld love between my character and the girl he loves culminates in a kiss. It's a celebration of love when two people who love each other come together. It's a beautiful scene. It's one of the primary scenes driving forward the love story of Sunehri and my character Aryan."

Hrithik admits he had never done a kissing scene before. "I did give it a lot of thought. There was enough reason and inspiration here to go ahead. I tried to make it as beautiful as possible. And I stand by it completely."

So how does it feel to be called he new No 1? "Great! But it's futile to do mental gymnastics about my box-office position. These are numbers meant to only inflate your ego. I'm enjoying it, yes. It's very important for me to understand that people are only trying to make me happy by calling me Rock Star and No.1, or whatever. I'd rather not waste my time thinking about this. I've done good work and Dhoom 2 worked. What made it work was that all of us in the film were on the same side. All of us: Abhishek, Ash, Uday, Bipasha and I were trying to make the same film. That's why we had such a happy ending."

Suddenly the 20-something generation is rooting for Hrithik . "Agreed, they're an attraction. But I think what worked for my character is that I played a cool guy for the first time. I did play one in the second-half of Kaho Naa Pyar Hai. But that's it. Otherwise I was relegated to playing goody two-shoes, you know, the consummate do-gooder with a sweet smile on his face. After the nerd and the innocent Koi Mil Gaya and Krissh it's very re-assuring to know I'm capable of jumping from one end of the image-spectrum to another. As an actor it's very satisfying to be accepted in Dhoom 2. The entire credit for that should be given to the stylist Anaida who took charge of the film's look. I can't even begin to take credit for my look. Right from the conception stage Anaida led me into the look."

So far it was believed good-looking people weren't capable of performing well. Hrithik has proved them wrong. "The fact that they're considered great actors makes them good looking. An actor may not be into gyming and slimming. He still has all the women lusting after him. How do you explain that? There's secret ingredient which you exude and radiate as an actor. That's the quality that makes you sexy."
Quelle

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.

Beitrag #43 - erstellt: 29. Dezember 2006
Anything physical is not necessarily unbecoming: Hrithik
Subhash K Jha
Thursday, December 28, 2006 12:08 IST

MUMBAI: While his kiss with Dhoom 2 co-star Aishwarya Rai raised many moral eyebrows, Hrithik Roshan is unperturbed and says "anything physical" is not necessarily unbecoming.

"If I thought it was unnecessary or unbecoming I wouldn't have done it. It's all about moral perceptions. To someone with a backward mindset even holding hands in public is scandalous. In the West, kissing in public is absolutely normal. It's sad that we categorise anything physical as unbecoming," Hrithik said.

He refuses to believe there's a widespread outcry against the kiss. A legal suit has been filed in Indore against Hrithik for his hot kissing scene.

"It's just one man who has objected. He doesn't represent any section of people. He's a lawyer sitting in his office and enjoying every bit of attention. I believe he's excited about a TV camera in his office. It's like a burst of glory in his life. I'm totally indifferent to this kind of behaviour. It's time for a change."

After Dhoom 2 he is recognised as a sexy star and his fans have flooded him with adulation and appreciation.

"I continue to get messages galore. I enjoy all of them, the sweet, polite and graphic. As it's going, Dhoom 2 will become the biggest hit ever! The collections are insane. Overseas, Mumbai and in some other places it has already crossed the entire business of Krrish. I'm so glad it all worked out."

Hrithik is optimistic about the future.

"The collective consciousness of society regarding moral values is evolving. I dream big movies and visuals. For me the kissing scene in Dhoom 2 is one such visual. It's a moment when long-withheld love between my character and the girl he loves culminates in a kiss.

"It's a beautiful scene. In fact, it's one of the primary scenes driving forward the love story of Sunehri and my character Aryan."

Hrithik admits he had never done a kissing scene before.

"I did give it a lot of thought. There was enough reason and inspiration here to go ahead. I tried to make it as beautiful as possible. And I stand by it completely."

So how does it feel to be called the new No.1?

"Great! But it's futile to do mental gymnastics about my box office position. These are numbers meant to only inflate your ego. I'm enjoying it, yes. It's very important for me to understand that people are only trying to make me happy by calling me Rock Star and No.1, or whatever. I'd rather not waste my time thinking about this.

"I've done good work and Dhoom 2 worked. What made it work was that all of us in the film were on the same side. All of us - Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya, Uday Chopra, Bipasha Basu and I - were trying to make the same film. That's why we had such a happy ending."

Suddenly the 20-something generation is rooting for Hrithik.

"Agreed, they're an attraction. But I think what worked for my character is that I played a cool guy for the first time. I did play one in the second-half of Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai. But that's it.

The actor believes that Dhoom 2 has given him a much-needed makeover.

"Earlier, I was relegated to playing goody two-shoes - you know, the consummate do-gooder with a sweet smile on his face. After the nerd and the innocent Koi ...Mil Gaya and Krrish, it's very re-assuring to know I'm capable of jumping from one end of the image-spectrum to another.

"As an actor it's very satisfying to be accepted in Dhoom 2. The entire credit for that should be given to stylist Anaida. I can't even begin to take credit for my look. Right from the conception stage Anaida led me into the look."

So far it was believed good-looking people weren't capable of performing well. Hrithik has definitely proved that wrong.

"The fact that they're considered great actors, makes them good looking. An actor may not be into gyming and slimming. He still has all the women lusting after him. How do you explain that? There's a secret ingredient, which you exude and radiate as an actor. That's the quality that makes you sexy."

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #44 - erstellt: 29. Dezember 2006
It's time for a change: Hrithik Roshan
Indo-Asian News Service
Mumbai, December 28, 2006

While his kiss with Dhoom 2 co-star Aishwarya Rai raised many moral eyebrows, Hrithik Roshan is unperturbed and says "anything physical" is not necessarily unbecoming.

"If I thought it was unnecessary or unbecoming I wouldn't have done it. It's all about moral perceptions. To someone with a backward mindset even holding hands in public is scandalous. In the West, kissing in public is absolutely normal. It's sad that we categorise anything physical as unbecoming," Hrithik told IANS.

He refuses to believe there's a widespread outcry against the kiss. A legal suit has been filed in Indore against Hrithik for his hot kissing scene.

"It's just one man (an Indore-based lawyer) who has objected. He doesn't represent any section of people. He's a lawyer sitting in his office and enjoying every bit of attention. I believe he's excited about a TV camera in his office. It's like a burst of glory in his life. I'm totally indifferent to this kind of behaviour. It's time for a change."

After Dhoom 2 he is recognised as a sexy star and his fans have flooded him with adulation and appreciation.

"I continue to get messages galore. I enjoy all of them, the sweet, polite and graphic. As it's going, Dhoom 2 will become the biggest hit ever! The collections are insane. Overseas, Mumbai and in some other places it has already crossed the entire business of Krrish. I'm so glad it all worked out."

Hrithik is optimistic about the future.

"The collective consciousness of society regarding moral values is evolving. I dream big movies and visuals. For me the kissing scene in Dhoom 2 is one such visual. It's a moment when long-withheld love between my character and the girl he loves culminates in a kiss.

"It's a beautiful scene. In fact, it's one of the primary scenes driving forward the love story of Sunehri and my character Aryan."

Hrithik admits he had never done a kissing scene before.

"I did give it a lot of thought. There was enough reason and inspiration here to go ahead. I tried to make it as beautiful as possible. And I stand by it completely."

So how does it feel to be called the new No.1?

"Great! But it's futile to do mental gymnastics about my box office position. These are numbers meant to only inflate your ego. I'm enjoying it, yes. It's very important for me to understand that people are only trying to make me happy by calling me Rock Star and No.1, or whatever. I'd rather not waste my time thinking about this.

"I've done good work and Dhoom 2 worked. What made it work was that all of us in the film were on the same side. All of us - Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya, Uday Chopra, Bipasha Basu and I - were trying to make the same film. That's why we had such a happy ending."

Suddenly the 20-something generation is rooting for Hrithik.

"Agreed, they're an attraction. But I think what worked for my character is that I played a cool guy for the first time. I did play one in the second-half of Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai. But that's it.

The actor believes that Dhoom 2 has given him a much-needed makeover.

"Earlier, I was relegated to playing goody two-shoes - you know, the consummate do-gooder with a sweet smile on his face. After the nerd and the innocent Koi ...Mil Gaya and Krrish, it's very re-assuring to know I'm capable of jumping from one end of the image-spectrum to another.

"As an actor it's very satisfying to be accepted in Dhoom 2. The entire credit for that should be given to stylist Anaida. I can't even begin to take credit for my look. Right from the conception stage Anaida led me into the look."

So far it was believed good-looking people weren't capable of performing well. Hrithik has definitely proved that wrong.

"The fact that they're considered great actors, makes them good looking. An actor may not be into gyming and slimming. He still has all the women lusting after him. How do you explain that? There's a secret ingredient, which you exude and radiate as an actor. That's the quality that makes you sexy."

Asia News © HT Media Ltd. 2006. India News
Quell

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #45 - erstellt: 06. Januar 2007
When Hrithik Roshan met the Bachchans
06th Jan 2007 10.01 IST
By ApunKaChoice

Recently at Dabboo Ratnani's calendar launch Hrithik Roshan came face to face with Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan .

Post Hrithik’s kiss episode with the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai in Dhoom 2 , the Bachchan clan was never spotted with Roshans.

But at Ratnani's calendar launch recently the Bachchans came face to face with Hrithik and a thaw was clearly visible.

The Bachchans walked into the party with Ash, and Hrithik like a thorough gentleman greeted Abhishek with a hug.

On the other hand, Abhishek congratulated Hrithik for his fabulous performance in ‘Dhoom 2’ and even Big B hugged Hrithik and praised him.

But some insiders claim that the tension from the kiss controversy have not vanished totally yet.

They exchanged pleasantries just because of the media battery that was present at the event in full force.

Clearly poor Ash was feeling awkward amidst these cold vibes but she managed to smile throughout the evening and even posed for the shutterbugs too.

Quelle

Beitrag #46 - erstellt: 06. Januar 2007
What Hrithik Roshan has learned from failure
05th Jan 2007 10.01 IST
By ApunKaChoice

A string of flops followed his superhit debut until the career of Hrithik Roshan was salvaged by Koi Mil Gaya .

‘Koi Mil Gaya’ was followed by Krrish and Dhoom 2 and Hrithik was back as the Bollywood heartthrob.

But Hrithik says the movies that flopped early in his career helped ground him and that it is unhealthy for actors to believe the hype that surrounds them.

“I learned not to take labels like superstar seriously,” Hrithik was quoted as saying by a leading newspaper on Thursday.

“It's very easy to start believing in the persona that's created for you in the media. Once that happens, you are finished,” Hrithik added.

Early movies that didn't pass muster with Hrithik's fans taught him not to take success for granted, the newspaper cited him as saying.

Hrithik played a smooth-talking thief in hit movie ‘Dhoom 2’ that was released last month. He also played India's first big screen superhero in ‘Krrish’.

And now Hrithik is all geared up to play the lead role in the historical Jodha Akbar opposite the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai .

Quelle

Beitrag #47 - erstellt: 06. Januar 2007
Indian court hears Bollywood kiss complaint

Mumbai - A court in central India has heard statements from a lawyer complaining that an on-screen kiss by Bollywood belle Aishwarya Rai and co-star Hrithik Roshan contravened the country's strict laws against obscenity.

The court in the city of Indore recorded statements from a local lawyer, Shailendra Dwivedi, who filed the complaint over last year's biggest Bollywood grossing film, "Dhoom 2" (Have a Blast 2).

The case is set to be heard on January 25.

"I have already submitted details of the film, the controversial scene, alongside newspaper write-ups and photographs," Dwivedi, a self-confessed moral conduct crusader, told AFP Friday.

"My conscience made me file this case. The movie cannot be watched by Indian families as it depicts vulgarity," he said.

His complaint is based on section 292 (vulgarity) and section 509 (derogatory to women) of the Indian Penal Code, and states that "Dhoom 2 lowered the dignity of Indian women and gave an obscene message to India's youth".

In the movie, Hrithik kisses former Miss World Aishwarya inside a house, just after a Brazilian carnival sequence. Although many Bollywood productions feature raunchy dance scenes, actual kissing is rarely shown on-screen.

The film, a sequel to the hit biker-gangster film "Dhoom", collected 1.65 billion rupees (37 million dollars) worldwide.

Dwivedi has in the past filed a case against Bollywood director J.P. Dutta's "LoC Kargil" after the Indian flag was shown wrongly draped.

He has also filed a case against famed Indian painter M.F. Husain for painting Hindu goddesses in the nude. -- Reuters

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #48 - erstellt: 10. Januar 2007
'Hrithik will surely go to Hollywood'

Rakesh Roshan

January 10, 2007 12:53 IST
As Hrithik Roshan turns 33, filmmaker father Rakesh Roshan talks about him:
As the years are passing, I feel Hrithik is becoming a more and more responsible person. He has a family of his own and has started taking his own decisions in life. He doesn't tell me what he is doing in his life, and takes his own judgement. I don't get too involved in his life, and let him take his own decisions.

The year 2006 was one of the best for Hrithik after he gave two big hits, with Krrish and Dhoom 2.

He has grown leaps and bounds, and is working very hard to keep it going. I feel he is going in the right direction and taking the right approach to life.

I don't believe in number games, so I wouldn't like to say whether he is the number one star or the number two, but I would certainly say that Hrithik is a very dedicated actor.

I have always maintained that a good actor is a good actor. If a film fails, then the good actor's fate also suffers with the film, and they cannot be blamed for it.

Till date, Hrithik has put in a lot of effort to get into the skin of the character he's playing in his films.

There has been speculation by some media persons that Hrithik Roshan should be in Hollywood now, but I feel it is upto Hollywood to decide whether they want him or not. We in India may perceive him to be a great actor, but they have a different take on our films and our actors.

I think he will surely go to Hollywood in future, but only if the right kind of subject comes to him.

He is not signing any films hastily, and is waiting for the right opportunity. Earlier he had his failures, and he has learnt a lot from them.

As his father, I am always there for him.

Rakesh Roshan spoke to Syed Firdaus Ashraf. Photograph: Sebastian D'Souza/AFP/Getty Images

Beitrag #49 - erstellt: 10. Januar 2007
Hrithik's never felt more alive

Hrithik Roshan's popularity has scaled new heights with the success of Dhoom 2 and the superhero says in a matter of fact tone that he deserves it.
"I'd like to believe no one gets what they don't deserve. I've to keep growing," says the superstar. Excerpts:

You've suddenly shot into the biggest league.
I'd like to believe no one gets what they don't deserve. I've to keep growing.

What preparations are on for Jodha-Akbar?
Swords are breaking. Horses are throwing me off (laughs). Thankfully, it wasn't a serious fall. The only thing was my leg got caught in the stirrup. I got dragged on the ground a bit. I suppose these things will keep happening.

But accidents keep happening to you quite frequently.
Yeah, I know. I think I've people's good wishes with me. In spite of these accidents nothing serious happens to me. The only way to perfection is to fall and rise.
If you don't fall, you never know the pleasure of rising. A child needs to stumble before he learns to run.

But now you're a father too, hence the added responsibility.
Right. That's why I stretch myself a little more so I set a good example for him. It's more important to learn to rise after the fall than to not fall.

No what I meant was, the risks you take could affect your son if, god forbid, something were to happen to you.
Sure, I've to exercise that little bit of caution for Hrehaan's sake. I guess I fell off the horse during the rehearsals for Jodha-Akbar so it doesn't happen with the camera on....

Looking at where I'm coming from - Koi Mil Gaya, Lakshya, Krrish - going to Dhoom 2 and Jodha-Akbar, it's like the whole spectrum. As an actor I'm getting to explore different areas. I'm truly enjoying myself. Jodha-Akbar takes me to a place where I've never travelled even in my imagination. The journey has already become very fascinating for me. I've been reading up books on the Mughal rulers. Rest of the research is being done by Ashutosh Gowariker. He's absolutely amazing.

A nice contrast for you and Aishwarya Rai after Dhoom 2?
Yes, people are already talking about how good we're looking together in Dhoom 2. That feels good, considering at one time we were considered a mismatch. With our light eyes and fair skin we were almost seen as siblings. I don't think I've looked better with any other actress. We've one more film together and we better look good.

You've entered a new phase in your life.
I've never felt more alive. I'm evolving with each step. People don't grow old. When they stop growing they become old. I never want to get there. You just have to keep evolving.

Earlier there was a criticism that you put too much intensity into every part...
Well, you evolve as an actor. You get better with every shot. I've given my best to every shot I've done. So, whatever I did at that time was right for back then. And I'll never look back with regret at anything I did. But yes, of course, I've become more casual before the camera. There's no better teacher than experience.

It's only after seven-eight films that every actor begins to realise his potential. I think I've got there now. You know I grew up watching movies that gave me a supposedly ideal view of how a hero behaves. Somewhere that got stuck in my mind. Most of the initial work that an actor does is played out of reference.

You've seen an actor hold a gun in a particular way. And you get unconsciously influenced into doing the same. Once those influences melt, you begin to discover your own individuality.

People used to say you clicked only with your dad.
People would find some way to give their own egos a boost, even if it means making such irresponsible statements. Please ask them to look at the collections of Krrish. It's the biggest hit of my career. And, if I've a director (father Rakesh Roshan) at home, who can conceive ideal projects for me, why shouldn't I make use of it?

Your dad's next superhero film?
He's going through various story ideas. Krrish will live on even if it isn't my next film with my dad. Yes we've thought of turning Krrish into a comic-book character, or an animation character. Dad is exploring various possibilities.

Your future plans?
Jodha-Akbar right away. Then Zoya Akhtar's film. Dates are in place.

You've been experimenting a lot with your looks.
All the compliments that have come to me for my looks in Dhoom 2 must go to my stylist Anaida. Not that I ever had a style. But yes, I've been changing my looks for all my films. You've to keep challenging yourself. I'll be changing my looks, clothes and entire stance for all my roles. It's part of my evolution as an actor.

Indo Asian News Service

Beitrag #50 - erstellt: 18. Januar 2007
Is Hrithik Roshan back in 'Dilli 6'?
18th Jan 2007 19.50 IST
By Aparajita Ghosh

It is like a game of musical chairs. After the news that Hrithik Roshan had opted out of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra ’s movie Dilli 6 , grapevine now has it that the actor has finally agreed to the role.

Mehra sure has had tough time finding a hero for his next movie, which is a semi-autobiographical pic based on his own youth days in Chandni Chowk area of old Delhi.

First, Mehra had approached Abhishek Bachchan for the role. But the actor bowed out after a production deal between UTV and AB Corp did not materialize. Then he approached Hrithik, who showed interest in the subject but had some reservations about the script.

Seeing Hrithik’s reluctance, Mehra had also approached Akshay Kumar for the part.

Now, the latest buzz is that the director had a meeting with Hrithik recently and the two sorted out their differences.

It is learnt that Mehra has agreed to make certain changes in the script as suggested by Hrithik.

So for the time being, it appears that Hrithik is back in the project, but we are still waiting for the official word.

In the meantime, there is bad news for Mehra as his film Rang De Basanti is out of Oscar race.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team
Produktempfehlungen

1 2 3 4 ... letzte Seite »

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen