Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

März 2017
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
  1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Interviews und News von Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Seite 1 von 13 | »»
Thema: Interviews und News von Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #1 - erstellt: 30. April 2006
Wenn jemand was neues von Aish hat,dann rein hier.im mom hab ich noch nichts gefunden.aber ihr viellicht?

---
Es ist unmöglich,aber machbar.

Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #2 - erstellt: 01. Mai 2006
kann man hier auch neue fotos von ihr rein machen??

---

This Bella has found her Edward

Beitrag #3 - erstellt: 28. Mai 2006
bilder findest du massenweise unter "bollywood in bildern"
das hier ist ne super website: www.aishwarya-forever.com Smily "top"

---

Beitrag #4 - erstellt: 04. Juni 2006
Homesick, Aishwarya Rai takes a break
May 2006

Aishwarya was busy for the last month with shooting for Mani Ratnam’s film Guru in Badami. The actress has been under a lot of stress in the last month, what with the media continuously speculating on her break up with Abhishek Bachchan and more recently her receiving a lot of flak for her performance in The Mistress of Spices. Finally when Mani Ratnam decided to shift shooting location to Chennai, the actress decided to take a much needed break and return home as she was missing her folks.

Ash took a break and came home on 1 May to spend some quality time with her parents and brother. A close friend of the actress says “It has been a tiring month for her, because she has been shooting in Badami for the last 25 days. The temperature ran up to 45 degrees Celsius but yet they had to shoot round the clock. Now she has flown back to Mumbai for just 24 hours.” The actress was also not relishing constant studio food and wanted to indulge in home cooked food. Says Secretary Hari Singh “She loves vegetables and fruits and also sea food. But in Badami she was surviving only on salads and liquids. She is a foodie, yet she has to maintain her diet.”

The actress intended to spend her break with her family members, but unfortunately she was barely able to spend time with them as she was kept busy by costume designers and directors for her future projects. Says Hari Singh “People think that Ash is acting pricey by not responding to calls or answering SMS es. But she is genuinely busy with her meetings. In fact even having lunch with her family was delayed as she had to attend to professional commitments first.” On her performance in The Mistress of Spices receiving poor reviews from critics Hari Singh says “Ash was so busy that she could not even see the entire film, Gurinder only showed her the film in parts while she was shooting for it. Unless she sees the complete film she cannot make any comments. However in spite of this Ash feels that she has performed to the best of her abilities.”

Recently Ash’s mom spoke about her daughter’s relationship with Abhishek Bachchan to the media. Abhi was extremely upset about this move by the senior Mrs. Rai and so he called up Ash and bluntly told her “Make sure this doesn’t happen again. I don’t want any member of your family talking about me, us or my family. My family has always maintained a low-profile when it comes to our personal lives and I’d like to continue that.”

Ash has already returned to Chennai to complete the shooting for Mani Ratnam’s Guru. Hopefully the actress will be able to take a short break after the shooting is completed.

Zusammenfassung:
Ash macht eine Pause, nachdem sie 24 Tage am Stück Guru gedeht hat. Sie vermisst ihre Familie, Bruder und das Essen Zuhause.
Über den Film konnte sie noch nichts sagen, weil sie ihn nur Stückchen weise gesehen hat.

Und Ashs mutter sagt. Abhi hätte angerufen und gesagt sie (Aish) solle aufpassen, dass ihr Vater nicht mehr über ihn, sie beide (Aish und Abhi) oder Abhis Familie rdet. Sowas mag er nicht.
quelle

---

~~~~
~~ No excuses, no apologies, no regrets ~~

Beitrag #5 - erstellt: 04. Juni 2006
Flying from London to Chennai for Ash
May 2006
Mumbai, (IANS) We have heard of the mountain coming to Mohammed. But ever heard of a film being flown down to an actor - in this case Aishwarya Rai - because she is too busy to attend the screening?

That's precisely what J. Murli Manohar, the enterprising producer of "Provoked", did.

"I took my film to Chennai where Ash was shooting for Mani Rathnam. It was very important for her to see the film because she had to represent it along with me at Cannes," Manohar told IANS.

It is worth mentioning that Aishwarya couldn't watch Paul Berges' "The Mistress Of Spices" because of her work schedule and was therefore in no position to promote the film.

It is debatable whether "Mistress..." would've been less disastrous if its leading lady had helped in its marketing.

The fact, however, remains that Berges and his wife Gurinder Chaddha gave innumerable interviews in the Western and Indian press. Everywhere they were asked why the leading lady was missing.

The makers of "Provoked" certainly didn't want an instant replay of the "Mistress..." scenario.

"I am very clear about the fact that Ash is the soul of 'Provoked'. There is no film without her. I'll ensure her participation," said Manohar.

Manohar, who is also in India to finalise another film with Sammir Dattani in the lead, is unperturbed by the cynicism.

"My director Jagmohan Mundhra and I are very confident about 'Provoked'. We don't think Ash's international career has suffered a debacle because of 'Mistress Of Spices'.

"Everyone who has seen 'Provoked' so far feels it's her best performance to date. We are confident this will be her real international launch."

Interestingly, director Karan Johar and his leading lady Preity Zinta are in Cannes with their film "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna", though the film's other leading lady Rani Mukerji couldn't accompany them due to family commitments.

Quelle: Bollywoodworld.com

quelle

---

~~~~

Beitrag #6 - erstellt: 04. Juni 2006
My family is above everything, says Aishwarya
May , 2006
Mumbai, May 25 (IANS) Is there a more family-oriented actor in Bollywood? Search, but you may probably not find anyone who gives her family so much attention as Aishwarya Rai does.

After Cannes, she could have gone straight to Chennai to join director Mani Ratnam's unit of "Guru". But she preferred to spend 24 hours with her family.

Tuesday was double-celebration time in the Rai household. It was not only the birthday of Aishwarya's mother but also her brother's marriage anniversary. It was an occasion that the actress couldn't afford to miss.

"Whatever little time I get from my work between schedules, I'd like to spend with my family," Aishwarya told IANS.

And after spending a day in Chennai, Aishwarya rushed back to Mumbai for the very special occasion.

"I always prioritise my family above everything and everyone else. When all seems lost it is the family that stands by you," she said.

Incidentally, Rani Mukerji is another family-oriented Bollywood diva. She gave up the pleasure of representing her film "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" at the 59th Cannes Film Festival with director Karan Johar for the joy of staying home with her newly-born nephew.

quelle

---

~~~~

Beitrag #7 - erstellt: 04. Juni 2006
Der Film "Provoked" mit Aish wird weltweit in drei Sprachen verbreitet.

'Provoked' to hit Indian screens in three languages
May 2006
Mumbai, May 26 (IANS) Having been lauded at Cannes for its volatile and relevant content, "Provoked", starring Aishwarya Rai, is now getting ready for a world-wide release and will hit Indian screens in three languages.

Producer J. Murli Manohar told IANS: "Since the theme of domestic violence is as relevant in the West as in a remote village of Punjab or Bihar or Tamil Nadu, we'd like 'Provoked' to go into places that are ideally not seen as commercially viable for English language films. We therefore plan to dub 'Provoked' into Tamil, Telugu and Hindi."

The three Indian versions of "Provoked", based on the true life story of an Indian woman abused by her husband, will have a background score completely separate and far more dramatic than the original English version.

Commenting upon the music, A.R. Rahman said: "I don't think this has ever been done before. But when Jagmohan Mundhra (director of 'Provoked') and I got together for the background score in 'Provoked', we felt it was too underplayed for the Indian market.

"Here, we like the music to emphasize every scene. We spoke about it, and I got another background score ready for the Indian market. It is more in keeping with the mood required in our cinema."

quelle

---

~~~~

Beitrag #8 - erstellt: 10. Juni 2006
ähm könnte jemand mir das übersetzten oder kurzfassen und übersetzten wäre sehr froh !!

---
Li£be Grü$$£ an amritaarora & SrkAsh4ever

Beitrag #9 - erstellt: 15. Juni 2006
Habe hier die Filmbeschreibung über ihrern neuen Film "Mistress of Spices" Smily "winke"
Bild
Das ist eine Romanverfilmung von dem geleichnamigen Buch und in deutsch "Die Hüterin der Gewürze" von Chitra Divakaruni

Story
Tilo arbeitet im „SPICE BAZAAR“, einem kleinen Laden in San Francisco, wo sie mit Hilfe ihrer Gewürze das richtige Heilmittel für alle findet, die bei ihr zur Tür hereinschauen. Damit ihre Kräfte zur Entfaltung kommen, muss sie drei einfache, aber strenge Regeln beherzigen – sie darf die Gewürze nur verwenden, um anderen zu helfen, sie darf die Haut anderer Menschen nicht berühren, und sie darf ihren Laden nie verlassen.

Als DOUG, ein gut aussehender, doch rätselhafter Architekt, vor ihrem Geschäft in San Francisco einen Unfall mit seiner Harley Davidson baut, kümmert sie sich um seine Wunden, und plötzlich ist ihr Leben auf den Kopf gestellt. Zum ersten Mal wallen in Tilo eigene Gefühle auf – gibt es im Leben etwa mehr, als anderen zu helfen? Tilo kennt die Regeln, und die Gewürze fordern sie auf, sich fernzuhalten. Dougs Entscheidungen hingegen werden nicht von Gewürzen beeinflusst, und so bittet er Tilo bald danach um ein Rendezvous.

Wie sehr sie ihm auch zu widerstehen versucht – seine Hartnäckigkeit, Ehrlichkeit und Freundschaft führen die beiden immer enger aufeinander zu. Als sie sich unbeabsichtigt berühren, hat Tilo gegen eine weitere Regel verstossen, was die Gewürze gegen sie aufbringt. Den Gewürzen sind Nachsicht und Romantik fremd, aber Tilo lässt sich von der Kraft der Liebe tragen und willigt in ein Rendezvous ein. Die Gewürze wenden sie nun gegen sie: Je stärker Tilo sich verliebt und gegen die Regeln verstösst, desto mehr haben ihre Kunden zu leiden.

Alles, was Tilo möchte, ist, weiterhin anderen zu helfen und zugleich das Gefühl des Verliebtseins zu geniessen. Dies treibt sie in ein schmerzhaftes Dilemma. Wenn sie ihrem bisherigen Leben den Rücken kehrt, werden die Menschen, die auf sie angewiesen sind, leiden müssen; wenn sie es nicht tut, wird sie Doug auf ewig verlieren!

Tilo muss die Konfrontation mit ihrer Vergangenheit, ihren Freunden, ihrem Begehren und letztlich den Gewürzen suchen und entscheiden, ob sie für ein neues Leben kämpfen will oder in das alte zurückkehren muss.

quelle
----
Ich bin mal gespannt auf dem Film ob er besser wird als Liebe lieber Indisch.

---

Beitrag #10 - erstellt: 15. Juni 2006
n aklar sry aber jemdem paassiert doch mal ein ausrutscher z.b shah hatte auch schon welche !!!

---

Beitrag #11 - erstellt: 15. Juni 2006
Sag ja nicht das er mir nicht gefallen hat der Film nur der Type Mr. Darcy oder?
Der hatte ja null Ausstahlung wahr wie ein toter fisch da wahr Aish ja total unterforder in dem Film.
Der Film ist ok aber mehr auch nicht. Smily "winke"

---

Beitrag #12 - erstellt: 15. Juni 2006
nein das mit dem film ist mir egal den fand ich auch s******** nur ash war wunderschön aber sonst .....*pfui*

---

Beitrag #13 - erstellt: 21. Juli 2006
Ash gets help to shed weight for Dhoom 2

Getting into the skin of the character, looking and dressing the part and also gaining or losing weight for a particular role is all part of an actor’s regimen in the film industry. Ash ex Miss Universe, actress and also one of the most beautiful women too has her share of travails. Ash was shooting for three different roles and hence had to put on and lose weight according to her characters in each of these films. Earlier Ash was shooting for the first schedule of Aditya Chopra’s Dhoom 2 and her role demanded her to be extremely fit and have a lean structure. So Ash was put through rigorous training sessions under the guidance of her personal trainer Deepika Mehta.

But later Ash was shooting for J.P Dutta’s Umrao Jaan and Mani Ratnam’s Guru in Chennai and hence in keeping with her role, Mani Ratnam asked Ash to put on some weight so that her character would look convincing. The actress being a complete professional obliged her director and happily piled on the pounds. While in Chennai Ash and Abhi also spent some quality time together. Unfortunately Ash is now back to shooting for Dhoom 2 second schedule in Namibia and her extra weight has not gone down well with her producer AdityaChopra. Ash was immediately asked to lose some weight fast. A source says “Adi was perturbed when he saw an overweight Ash in Namibia. He immediately called Ash’s personal trainer Deepika and asked her to join the unit there.”

Ash is now undergoing grueling workout sessions everyday under the watchful gaze of Deepika. Ash begins her day at 4 am in the morning, undergoing a rigorous two hour workout and then heading for shooting for the film. Ash puts in 16 hours a day and is thoroughly exhausted by the end of the day. Her grueling sessions are paying off as the actress has already lost 3 kilos in 10 days. Hrithik Roshan, her co-star in Dhoom 2 has been giving the actress fitness tips as he himself is a fitness buff. Aditya Chopra wants Ash to look her best and fittest in Dhoom 2 as her role demands that she have a lean look and Ash may also sport a bikini in the film. Aditya wants to go all out for his next venture Dhoom 2 and he definitely is a taskmaster.

Aditya also wants to re-work some of the stunt scenes in the film after he saw the stunt scenes in Krrish. Adi has also roped in some big Hollywood names to work on the stunts of the film. He wants to outdo the amazing stunts that Hrithik performed in Krrish. Hence he has even gone ahead and asked Hrithik to redo some of the stunts in Dhoom 2. In the film Hrithik plays a negative character. According to sources “Hrithik is not allowed to use body doubles and there are some stunning action sequences.” Hrithik too is currently shooting in Namibia with the cast and crew of Dhoom 2 and he puts in about 18 hours a day to complete the film.

Hrithik and Ash are definitely working very hard and we are sure that their efforts will pay off. These are truly dedicated actors and their extra effort will definitely be seen on-screen. Till then Hrithik and Ash keep up the good work!

Beitrag #14 - erstellt: 02. August 2006
Top Bollywoodfilme 2006

mit Aishwarya Rai und die Mukta Arts Produktion '36 China Town' eine ganz gute Figur.
In den USA steht 'Water', die Kanadisch-Indische Produktion, kurz vor der Umsatz-Million.
Regie führte, die in Amritsar geborene, Deepa Mehta. Unter anderem feierte sie international
Erfolge mit 'Earth', 'Fire' und 'Bollywood Hollywood' - letzterer war auch in den deutschen
Kinos zu sehen. Juni '06

Quelle:Happyindia.de

---
Bollywood macht Glücklich

Es gibt ja Tage, da denkt man,
die Welt ist verkommen und schlecht-
dann schaue ich einen Bollywood
Film und drei Stunden später glaube
ich wieder das Gute im Menschen.

Beitrag #15 - erstellt: 02. August 2006
Zitat von Aishwarya:
Wenn jemand was neues von Aish hat,dann rein hier.im mom hab ich noch nichts gefunden.aber ihr viellicht?

---
Es ist unmöglich,aber machbar.

Hi!
Sorry es ist ein bischen zu spät aber ich hab gehört Aishwarya spielt bei einem Hollywood-Film mit!

Smily "top"

---
I love BOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beitrag #16 - erstellt: 02. August 2006
The World's Most Beautiful Woman?
It's Aishwarya Rai, Queen of Bollywood

(CBS) Who is the most beautiful woman in the world? Half a century ago, Hollywood would have presented her to us. Grace Kelly, Ingrid Bergman or perhaps Elizabeth Taylor.

But today? Correspondent Bob Simon reports the woman who currently holds the title, at least according to thousands of Web sites, Internet polls and even Julia Roberts, is someone you've probably never heard of.

Her name is Aishwarya Rai, and she is an actress living and working in Bombay, India. The reigning queen of Indian cinema, and also a classically trained dancer, Rai has starred in 24 films over the last seven years.

That may seem like a lot of movies, but Bollywood, India’s film capital, is famous for churning out more movies a year than Hollywood. Three new films are produced and distributed worldwide every day, attracting a global audience of 5 billion people. That’s twice the reach of Hollywood.

The reason Bollywood films have such universal appeal is because they’re squeaky-clean. There are no sex scenes, not even kissing. Every time you think someone’s going to do it, they'll burst into song instead.

"I'd assume that's really a reflection of our society," Rai says, when asked to explain the films' modesty. "Of course people kiss and of course people have a very healthy love life. This is the land of the Kama Sutra. But nevertheless, in our society you don't really see people around the street corner kissing or being extremely, overtly, physically demonstrative publicly. They do it privately but not publicly."

Unlike some of her Hollywood counterparts, Rai's very much like the women she portrays: wholesome, dutiful and deeply religious. So much so, she insisted we visit her favorite temple for this interview. It’s more than 200 years old and every week more than 100,000 people come from all over India to make offerings and pray to Lord Ganesh, the half-elephant/half-man Hindu god of happiness.

At the temple, Rai started attracting more worshippers than Lord Ganesh.

She says being treated as sort of a goddess in this way, "makes me feel guilty. I'll be very honest. When there's a distraction at the place of worship I kinda get a bit guilty. And I kind of say, 'Lord, forgive me. This isn't intended.'"

Despite the attention, Rai says she doesn’t think much about the way she looks.

"I am really OK with the way I look, It's fine," she says. "All this is transient. I mean, it's really, you know, it changes with time, and that's the external."

Quelle: http://www.cbsnews.com

---

Beitrag #17 - erstellt: 02. August 2006
Indische SchönheitAishwarya Rai – kommt Ihnen dieser Name bekannt vor? Vielleicht, schließlich hat die 31-jährige indische Schauspielerin schon einen bemerkenswerten Lebensweg hinter sich: 1994 im zarten Alter von 20 Jahren zur Miss World gekürt, startete die schöne Aishwarya fortan auf den heimischen Kinoleinwänden durch: In den folgenden acht Jahren agierte sie in insgesamt 15 Movies – bis ihr mit dem Oscar- nominierten Streifen "Devdas" im Jahr 2002 der Schritt von Bollywood nach Hollywood gelang.

Danach ging alles ganz schnell: 2003 wurde die schöne Inderin als Jurorin für das ehrwürdige Filmfestival von Cannes berufen, ein Jahr später tauchte sie in der Time-Magazine-Liste der "100 einflussreichsten Frauen der Welt" auf. Heute steht die Schauspielschönheit in Wachs gegossen neben den Größen des Business bei Madame Tussaud's in London – und ist ganz nebenbei dabei, Hollywood vollständig zu erobern: Nachdem sie Rollen in der Mammut-Produktion "Troja" sowie in der Will-Smith-Komödie "Hitch" abgesagt hat, wird die schöne "Ash" in Zukunft neben Top-Stars wie Brendan Fraser (in "Singularity") und Ben Kingsley ("The Last Region", Filmstarts noch nicht bekannt) zu sehen sein. Noch mal zum Mitschreiben: Aishwarya Rai – merken Sie sich diesen Namen.

Quelle:Aus der Zeitung Glamour

---

Beitrag #18 - erstellt: 27. August 2006
Aishwarya's Provoked to be marketed by Eros Intl
25th Aug 2006 19.30 IST
By ApunKaChoice Staff

Finally, there is a sign that Aishwarya Rai's much-awaited British movie Provoked will hit the theatres soon.

It is a film we all have been waiting for a long time. Even though it was completed a long time back and has even been screened at this year's Cannes Film Festival in May, there have been no signs of the film's release all these past months.

But now there is a positive development. The film's distribution rights have been acquired by Eros International. This means that the company will distribute the film in UK, US and India.

The film's release date will soon be announced by Eros Intl.

Provoked has Aishwarya portraying a real life character.

The movie's story is inspired by the life of Kiranjit Ahluwalia, a Punjabi woman married to an Indian in the UK. Kiranjit was a victim of domestic violence and was tortured by her husband for ten years, which provoked her to kill him. The courts in Britain first sentenced her to life imprisonment, but later reprieved the punishment.

Naveen Andrews plays the abusive husband in the film.

The film also stars Miranda Richardson, Nandita Das , Robbie Coltrane, Rebecca Pidgeon and Deborah Moore.

Quelle

---

Lesestoff zum Herunterladen

Beitrag #19 - erstellt: 27. August 2006
ehm weiß jetzt net mehr wo es stand aber: es soll ein song vom film guru in athirapally (da wo die schönen wasserfälle sind und es so rutschigi is)gedreht werden und das sich ash im mom dort aufhaltet

---

Beitrag #20 - erstellt: 15. September 2006
Aishwarya Rai does bold stunts in THE LAST LEGION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bollywood Trade News Network

Aishwarya Rai and her predilection to the West is evident now. After MISTRESS OF SPICES and PROVOKED, it's THE LAST LEGION with Colin Firth that marks her next international release.

As per reports in a tabloid, Aishwarya plays a Byzantine warrior named Mira in the film. The filming of the movie took place in Tunisia and Slovakia and is based on Valerio Massimo Mandredi's novel of the same name. It is set in 470 AD and deals with the story of Rome's last emperor. The film also has Ben Kingsley and Aishwarya has performed some bold action stunts, adds the tabloid.

As for her Bollywood projects, watch out for the stunning actress in DHOOM 2. Then there's Mani Ratnam's GURU, J.P Dutta's UMRAO JAAN and Ashutosh Gowarikar's JODHA AKBAR lined up.

Beitrag #21 - erstellt: 11. Oktober 2006
I'm blessed, humbled and thrilled: Aishwarya Rai
08th Oct 2006 23.50 IST
By ApunKaChoice

The gorgeous Aishwarya Rai talks about her forthcoming releases and Abhishek Bachchan .

In a very amiable mood, as she unveiled Nakshatra's new range of diamonds in a suburban Mumbai hotel earlier this week, Ash also spoke about her passion for the precious stone, her fluctuating weight.

On giving Bollywood a miss for almost a year, Ash is back with three big-budget releases: Umrao Jaan , Dhoom 2 and Guru .

On why people are crazy about Ash even though many of her films have bombed at the box office, Ash said, "It is wonderful to be loved and I'm blessed, humbled and thrilled. My job is my passion and I think people just appreciate that."

On being busy of late, the former Miss World said, "I travelled extensively for the last one year and it's probably the longest interval that I've been away from home. Since the last couple of years, my producers have been following a strict start-to-finish schedule of shooting, which meant long spells at locations."

Talking about her much publicized fitness regime for "Dhoom 2", Ash said, "'The Dhoom 2' schedule was split up into two parts. In the mean time, we had to complete 'Guru', for which I had to put on weight. When the shooting for 'Dhoom 2' resumed, I followed a fitness regime for about three weeks. I'm fortunate that my body responded to it. I don't believe in strict dieting and starvation and have always indulged my sweet tooth."

Talking about her forthcoming films Ash stated, "I want to reiterate that 'Umrao Jaan' is not just the story of a bygone era. It's what so many girls go through even now. What I like most about 'Dhoom 2' is the way the mannerisms of the characters have brought out. The characters are not just modern, hot and racy.

On the general perception about Indian films in the international arena, Ash said, "There is immense curiosity and familiarity about our films. They are not just talking about the duration of our films and our musicals, but also about the content of our films."

And last but not the least, Ash had this to say about Abhishek: "It's because you are seeing us together on screen more often that people think there is something more to our professional relationship. Hrithik Roshan and Abhishek are the two actors with whom I'm paired in all my forthcoming releases."
Quelle

Und wieder mal ist sie dem Thema Abhi aus dem Weg gegangen. Smily "smilesmile" Clever, wie sie das Thema umgangen hat...

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.

Beitrag #22 - erstellt: 18. Oktober 2006
Ich weiß zwar noch nicht ob ihr davon gehört habt,aber in einer Fernseh-Sendung wurde gesagt,dass Ash jetzt mit Abhishek Bachchan verlobt
wäre Smily "dafuer"

P.S.: Bin neu hier kann mir netterweise jemand erklären wie ich die Bilder hierreinmachen kann?

Beitrag #23 - erstellt: 25. November 2006
kommt das nur mir so vor oder sind einige bw-stars im moment in einem ziemlichen schlamassel.. hab grad eine ähnlichen bericht zu aish gefunden, wie wir ihn schon bei shah hatten..

Mystery euros put Ash in trouble
Manish Pachouly
Mumbai, November 14, 2006

The blue-eyed beauty may be busy stepping into Jodha Bai’s shoes — with Hrithik Roshan as Akbar for company, but a mysterious packet from the Netherlands has landed actress Aishwarya Rai into trouble with the Customs department.

The Customs found 23,000 euros (nearly Rs 14 lakh) in a parcel addressed to her by post from the Netherlands. The department has summoned her to its Ballard Pier office to explain the “packet”.

The parcel, which arrived from Rotterdam at the end of September, was marked to Ash’s old Khar residence. Officials in the department said the parcel grabbed their attention because it contained “electronic goods”, according to a declaration letter.

When persistent enquiries elicited no response from the actress, they opened the parcel and found a DVD player, a pair of binoculars, a Ralph Lauren polo sports T-shirt and other electronic goods. Tucked between all them was an envelope containing the Euros.

A.K. Prasad, Commissioner, Customs (Import), told the Hindustan Times on Tuesday that “a white envelope with the euros was placed between the electronic goods in the same packet.”

The parcel bore Aishwarya’s name and the address of her Ram Laxmi Niwas building residence on 16th Road in Khar. Aishwarya does not live there, though she retains the apartment. Commissioner Prasad said the “electronic items were declared, but there was no mention of the currency.” The parcel weighed around 16.5 kg and the items were valued at 1,000 euros. The weight of the envelope containing the currency was around 100 grams.

Prasad said the actress was given two weeks’ time to be present at the customs office so that the package could be opened in her presence. But she did not respond and the package was opened in front of witnesses. The Special Investigation and Intelligence Branch (SIIB) is probing the case.

Quelle

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #24 - erstellt: 25. November 2006
Hier die dazu passenden Artikel aus dieser Woche:

Actress Rai denies euros are hers (20.11.2006)

Rai is one of Bollywood's most popular actors
Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai has denied that a parcel sent from Holland to India containing 23,000 undeclared euros was meant for her.

Customs officials in the western city of Mumbai (Bombay) said the actress met them on Monday and said she did not know anything about the money.
She told officials that she also did not know anything about the sender.
The packet was sent to Ms Rai's address in Mumbai. It concealed the euros in violation of customs laws.

Customs authorities told the BBC that the actress was not implicated in any kind of criminal activity, and that the focus of the investigation had now shifted to Holland.
They said the sender's details were being verified.

"We have his passport details and his address in Holland. He's not a fictitious character. He exists. But we have to find out why he sent the undeclared money," customs official AK Prasad told the BBC.

Quelle

Ash ignorant or part of secret money laundering scheme
Media Release
Nov. 21, 2006

Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai has said she too is eager to know who sent a parcel containing euros 23,000 (around Rs 13 lakh) to her, why and from where.
"Like all of you, I am also eager to know who sent this parcel, from where and why it was sent?" she said while talking to reporters at Sanganer airport after returning from Mumbai last night.
The amount of money brings up questions.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #25 - erstellt: 25. November 2006
Ash parcel man an NRI scriptwriter in Rotterdam
Manish Pachouly
Mumbai, November 22, 2006

A Dutch journalist has traced the mystery man who sent actress Aishwarya Rai a parcel containing 23,000 euros (Rs 13.2 lakh).

The man, identified only as Avineshwar, was found by Monica Beek, who works with Rotterdams Dagblad, a supplement of AD newspaper. Monica said she got onto his trail after reading about the parcel, which also contained some elec- tronics and apparel, on the HT website.

Monica told HT that she traced Avineshwar to a humble neighbourhood in Hoogvliet, a Rotterdam suburb, last Monday. “It’s an area inhabited largely by people from the lower income group. It’s a little like Kotla in Delhi,” Monica said via email.

The door was answered by a man who acknowledged that he was Avineshwar. Monica described him as “skinny, 27 to 28 years old, and of average height”. His close friends, she learnt, call him Avin. He claimed to be a scriptwriter, who wrote in Hindi, Sanskrit and Dutch.

“Avineshwar admitted to sending the parcel, but feigned ignorance about the euros,” Monica said. Avineshwar told her that he regularly wrote to movie stars, who sometimes responded. He admitted to sending gifts to them too, but he had a strange explanation for it. “He said it was to let them know about the West,” said Monica. Avineshwar, said Monica, spoke to her for just a few minutes and was not very forthcoming about details.

Avineshwar, angry at the controversy over the parcel, told Monica he would now have to think of “another way” of keeping in touch with stars.

He claimed to be ill, which is why he killed time by writing scripts. Incidentally, the flat in which Avineshwar resides, is a duplex four-room apartment. Monica described the inside as dull. Such an apartment costs about 2 lakh euros (Rs 1.16 crore), but it was unclear whether Avineshwar was a tenant or the owner.

Monica visited Avineshwar on Tuesday again to wean out more details. This time, he spoke longer. He said that the package was “a very personal matter”.

Avineshwar told her he had grown up in Rotterdam and studied a technical subject at the university in Delft. Avineshwar also said he planned to move to India, “but he had put it off because of all the commotion (over the parcel)”.

Commissioner of Customs (Import) AK Prasad said he got the impression that Avineshwar was just a star-struck fan who sent the parcel for his 15 minutes of fame. “We’ll know more when we get feedback from the official channel,” Prasad said. The Customs department is writing to the Indian embassy in Holland through the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence for information on him. “It will take a week’s time,” said Prasad.

Rai’s lawyer Girish Kulkarni said the matter should be probed as sending money in such a manner was illegal. Also, it had harmed Rai’s reputation. “We all want to know who this man is and why he’s doing this,” said Kulkarni.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #26 - erstellt: 27. November 2006
Ash performs puja with Bachchans in Varanasi
Varanasi, Nov 27: Bollywood sensation Abhishek Bachchan and beauty queen-turned actress Aishwarya Rai took part in pujas along with his family at the Kashi Viswanath and Sankat Mochan Temples in Varanasi early Monday morning, further fuelling the speculations that they would be getting married soon. Meanwhile, reports suggest that a wedding date might also be decided at a meeting between the astrologers of both the families and Bachchans in the evening.

Abhishek`s father and Bollywood icon Amitabh Bachchan, mother Jaya, sister Shweta Nanda, uncle Ajitabh and his daughter Namrata and Samajwadi Party general secretary Amar Singh took part in the `mangla aarti` and `rudra abhishek` rituals at the ancient temples here.

The family also offered prayers at Ram Janaki Temple near Sankat Mochan Temple and participated in an `aarti` for Lord Hanuman there. The Bachchans and Aishwarya reached temples amidst heavy posse of police personnel and a battery of media persons.

Incidentally, today is the 99th birthday of Bachchan`s father and noted Hindi poet Harivanshrai Bachchan.

"They performed the rituals with great zeal. Amitabh and Jaya offered the `jalabhishek` (offering of water to the deity). I also requested Abhishek and Aishwarya to do so," Kashi Viswanath Temple priest Srikant Tripathi said.

Asked what were the reasons for Bachchan conducting such pujas, Tripathi said he was not aware of the reasons why they wanted to do this and that there was no specific ritual performed to reduce the influence of Mars on the actors.

Astrologer Chandramouli Upadhyaya, who met the Bachchans here last night, said there was no discussion on the marriage and they have come here to offer prayers at the temples to overcome a problem relating to the horoscope of Aishwarya.

Wedding date to be decided

There are reports that the astrologers from both sides would hold discussions with Bachchan family at a five-star hotel today and are likely to suggest the auspicious date for the wedding of Bollywood`s most happening couple.

There have been considerable speculation in the media about marriage between Abhishek and Aishwarya but neither family has confirmed it.

Amitabh had said in London on November 9 this year that he wanted Abhishek to settle with a "good girl" of his choice.

Asked about the prospect of Abhishek marrying Aishwarya, the older Bachchan had quipped: "I have also heard about it. You should ask the people who spread the rumour".

Abhishek and Aishwarya have starred together in Hindi films like Dhai Akshar Prem Ke, Kuch Na Kaho, recently-released Umrao Jaan and Dhoom II as also Mani Ratnam`s forthcoming "Guru".

ZeeNews

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #27 - erstellt: 28. November 2006
Aishwarya: “I don’t think any actor has ever been spared of criticism.”
(27.11.2006)

Your sexy new avtar in Dhoom 2 is the talk of the town…
“On one hand I had to tone-up for Dhoom 2, on the other end I had to put on weight for Guru. Putting on weight wasn’t difficult for me, as I have a voracious appetite. The tougher the schedule, the more hungry I get. Of course, a sweet tooth only makes in easier. For Dhoom 2, I had to shape-up like never before, and Mani sir just didn’t want that. And right after the Dhoom2 schedule I rushed for the shoot of Guru, in which I’m playing a very earthy, traditional girl. So every time I raise my hand I couldn’t flaunt my well-defined toned arms. The weight difference was more visible on Abhishek.”

Abhishek, Hirithik, Uday, Bipasha - must have been a blast. Was AB is bratty self?
“In the middle of all that serious hard work we all needed to break loose. I am not going to use the word ‘brat’ (for Abhishek) as I have been warned. Ha, ha! I think while working we actors we need moments to exhale. When we’re shooting we’re all focused, so enjoying on the sets is like a release. Abhishek is visibly a whole lot of fun to work with, but after work all of us would break loose and have a blast.”

Umrao Jaan opened to mixed reviews, but you got one unanimous compliment. - You’ve looked better than ever before in the film…
“All thanks to the make-up artist who makes me look so beautiful, Pradeep dada. He’s been with me from the beginning of my career. We actors lead crazy lives, we work round-the-clock, our immediate staff totally stands by us through tough days, like our own family. They travel with us everywhere, and when we’re looking and feeling tired and down they make us feel good. They make us feel the part. Though I always say that it goes beyond the make-up, costumes and accessories to feel or to emote a certain way.”

But critics have been harsh on you and the film…
“It goes with the territory. I can say this not only for myself, but my seniors, and actors around the world. In fact it hold true in the history of cinema. In anything creative criticism is bound to happen. It’s like with a sweet taste if there’s a little bit of khatta-meetha, we enjoy it more. A few tangy anecdotes just make it more palatable. Irrespective which parts of the world they come from, I don’t think any actor has ever been spared of criticism.”

Didn’t the comparisons to the old version of the film exasperate you…

“Well, that’s the way it’s been from the beginning. Comparisons were made from the time the film was announced. Since the day I joined movies people had already decided that I am model, a title winner and I can’t act. With the first film I was expecting such reactions. A lot of my filmmakers I worked with even blatantly said that to me. In fact, all those who saw Irruvar felt incredible promise, but that wasn’t a Hindi film. Then when Aur Pyar Ho Gaya released, the verdict of the film gave out the verdict on everything else. So I just took it in my stride. A lot of my directors said…accha hai, iske saath yeh hona zaroori hai, so she can experiment with different roles. You can’t always have that high, it plateaus and gets boring. You can’t always have people saying beautiful, beautiful! Wonderful, wonderful! There are highs and lows. That is life.”

Of course, audiences and critics couldn’t get enough of comparing you to Rekha…

“Frankly, I don’t think people have compared me to Rekhaji as much as I expected them to. Like I said before, it’s all in the territory. It happened with Devdas, we all went through and lived through comparisons. Those who didn’t see the old film enjoyed the new experience. The rest compared it. This is happening to all the current remakes. But I don’t put that as a blanket judgment.”

Madhureeta Mukherjee
Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #28 - erstellt: 28. November 2006
'Ash now part of Bachchans' inner circle'
[ 27 Nov, 2006 2310hrs ISTTIMES NEWS NETWORK ]

MUMBAI: On November 25, when Amitabh Bachchan rattled off names of family members who would be accompanying him to the Kashi Vishwanath and Sankat Mochan temples, he didn't mention Aishwarya Rai.

So, was it a genuine slip or that the star wanted to keep the fact that Aishwarya was also going to be present at the occasion — also his father's 99th birth anniversary — hush-hush? But in the seven months since February 5 (Abhishek's birthday), Aishwarya's proximity to the Bachchans was clearly visible. And now, the Bollywood grapevine insists Aishwarya is part of the Bachchan inner circle.

"Earlier Jaya had some reservations about acknowledging the fact that Abhishek and Aishwarya were good friends," says a Bollywood insider. "But in recent months, this has changed."

Apparently in August, when Abhishek was shooting in London for Shaad Ali's film Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, Aishwarya flew down there for some personal work. Bollywood sources say she had a long conversation with Jaya before flying out, when she asked if anything needed to be taken for Abhishek who was away from home for a long spell.

Another sign of growing proximity between the lead pair of Umrao Jaan is the fact that Aishwarya has been recommended to play the lead opposite Abhishek in Ram Gopal Varma's Sarkar-2. And may also be teaming up with Junior B in a couple of other projects.
"The actress is also accompanying Amitji and Abhishek for a world tour in 2007," confirms a concert organiser.

"Hrithik Roshan may also be part of the same tour." Aishwarya openly accompanied the Bachchans to the music launch of Guru at a five-star hotel in Mumbai, and the smile never left her face through the evening, as she watched the light-hearted banter between father and son.

The Page-3 crowd insists Abhishek's sister Shweta Nanda has also warmed up to Aishwarya. Reading between the lines clearly suggests that the two young actors now share more than just onscreen chemistry.

Speculation that they were married continues to make the rounds because a film monthly suggested the two had indeed exchanged garlands at a temple in Madurai.

Hari Singh, Aishwarya's manager, though didn't reply to repeated messages on whether his heroine was married to Abhishek in a secret ceremony.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #29 - erstellt: 29. November 2006
Abhishek can wait, Ash to marry tree first
Prabhu Razdan
Varanasi, November 28, 2006

Those keenly anticipating the wedding of Bollywood heartthrobs Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan hold on for a while. If reports were to be believed, then Aishwarya is right now getting ready to marry a ‘tree’. This, of course, would just be a ceremonial one — leading up to her wedding with Abhishek.

A day after the Bachchan family and Aishwarya left for Mumbai after performing pujas at Vishwanath Temple and Sankat Mochan Temple on Monday, the temple town is abuzz with talks of the ceremonial ‘Kumbh Vivah’.

A renowned Vedic Brahmin requesting anonymity said: “Aishwarya will have to marry either a peepal or banana tree or with an idol of Lord Vishnu (of gold or silver), in case she is manglik.” ‘Kumbh Vivah’ is performed for manglik girls to ward off ill effects.

“Since there are reports that Aishwarya is manglik, priests will certainly advice performing of ‘Kumbh Vivah’ before the actual marriage,” said Sridhar Pandey, a priest who took part in the puja for the Bachchan family and Aishwarya at the Sankat Mochan Temple.

Astrologer Chandrasghekar Swami of Bangalore said that: “Abhishekh and Aishwarya were in the holy town (Varanasi) at my suggestion. I had advised both the families to perform this corrective puja at an ancient Shiva temple.”

Swami is the first astrologer to say that Aishwarya is manglik. Ajitabh Bachchan, brother of Amitabh had air-dashed to Bangalore early this year to meet Swami at the behest of Aishwarya’s father Krishnaraja Rai with the horoscopes of the two actors. Ajitabh also accompanied the Bachchan family and Aishwarya to Vishwanath Temple.

With the trip to the holy town, the Bachchans have sent out a message across that Aishwarya was now part of their family.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #30 - erstellt: 30. November 2006
Aishwarya Rai may have to marry twice?

As if the reports of her ‘impending marriage’ with Abhishek Bachchan were not enough, there is buzz now that Aishwarya Rai may have to tie the knot two times to make her marriage successful.

Just two days back, Aishwarya was with the Bachchans offering prayers at the temples in Varanasi. Ash’s presence in the important religious ceremonies by the Bachchans is a clear indication of her acceptance by the family. It has also fuelled rumours of her ‘impending marriage’ with Abhishek.

But before tying the knot with Abhi, Ash may have to perform some complex ceremonies and rituals.

According to a tabloid report, Ash may have to undergo a ‘Kumbh Vivah’ before marrying Abhishek. This ritual is mandatory, as Ash is believed to be a manglik.

As part of the Kumbh Vivah, she may have to marry a peepal or banana tree before her marriage with Abhi.

While these reports may sound ludicrous at first, there may be some substance to them considering that the Bachchans are a very religious family.

Meanwhile, no confirmation has yet come from either Ash or Abhi about their marriage in the near future.

Quelle: ApunkaChoice vom 29.11.2006

---
Alle Rechtschreibfehler sind volle Absicht!
Zusammen ergeben sie eine geheime Nachricht
mit der ich versuche, die Weltherrschaft an mich zu reißen…

Beitrag #31 - erstellt: 30. November 2006
ey leute"!! geht mal auf www.aishwarya-forever.de, da steht bei den news, dass sie hrithik geküsst hat in dhoom2 , hätt ich irgendwie nicht erwartet...

Beitrag #32 - erstellt: 30. November 2006
ja hat sie!! aber ich finds net schlimm!!
ich habe den kuss auf youtube gesehen und es ist nix weltbewegendes!!!!!Smily "silberblick" Smily "silberblick"

---

shahrukh bedeutet auf deutsch:*der mit dem gesicht eines königs* (seine eltern waren wohl hellseher!!)
dicken knutscha an meine buddylist lübz euch!!

Beitrag #33 - erstellt: 30. November 2006
schaut na her was ich zu der kussszene gefunden hab:

sry das ich das jetz so reinstell aber anders wär das vieel zu klein

man sieht auch das das voll das blöde fake is!

soo und jetzt übersetz ich ma mit meienr lupe was da steht:

Abhi: Grrrrr.......

Hrithik: Hey,man! Can't we just kiss and make up?!

---

Beitrag #34 - erstellt: 30. November 2006
Leute, das hier ist ein Informationsthread, die Themen könnt ihr besprechen in den Extra-Aish Threads. Hier sollen nur Interviews und News rein!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #35 - erstellt: 30. November 2006
Aishwarya to star in Rani of Jhansi?
Sabir Masani
Mumbai, November 29, 2006

No, no, her career isn’t likely to land too quickly on the backburner, never mind all the talk that her marriage to Abhishek Bachchan will take place early next year.

That she has been accepted by the Bachchan parivar is more than evident to anyone clued into front pages of the papers or prime-time television.
Okay, so that is not the news.

What is that now yet another producer has announced her plans to do an epic movie on the legendary warrior queen Jhansi ki Rani. And the producer is none other than Ayesha Shroff (yes, yes wife of bhidu Jackie) who not only wants Aishwarya Rai to play the title role but is also scouting for a director from Hollywood. The aim is to make an internationally scaled film.

Aishwarya Rai in a still from Dhoom 2
Now that isn’t going to make director Ketan Mehta whoop with joy exactly. Mehta, the feisty director of Mirch Masala, Maya Memsaab and Mangal Pandey, has been trying to get a project on the Rani of Jhansi off the ground for over two years now.

Considerable research has been done on the project and of course, he wanted Aishwarya to play the fearless Rani.

In addition, Sushmita Sen often resurfaces to state that she will portray Laxmibai, the Rani of Jhansi, never mind if the rest of the show world may also be thinking along the same lines.

Rani Mukherji is also reported to be keen to play the role. Aishwarya’s market status still places her at the No. 1 position despite the swirling rumours of marriage, traditionally considered a downer for a movie actress’ popularity .

As for the would-be producer of Jhansi ki Rani, Ayesha Shroff who made her debut with Mohnish Behl in Teri Baahon Mein and then quit, has produced the films Grahan, Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hai, the still-to-bereleased Sandhya and the calamitious Boom.

Incidentally, the story of the Rani of Jhansi was told by thespian Sohrab Modi in 1952. It featured his wife Mehtab in the title role.

It was a commercial disaster and wiped out the name of Modi's production house, Minerva Movietone, from the movie firmament.

Take 5
Ash’s projects in the pipeline

1Guru: Scheduled to release early next year, the Mani Ratnam film is reportedly based on the life of Dhirubhai Ambani.

2 Jodha-Akbar:
She teams up again with Dhoom 2 costar Hrithik Roshan in the period film directed by Ashutosh Gowariker.

3 Provoked: Directed by Jag Mundhra, Ash plays a housewife, based in the UK, who kills her abusive husband.

4 Sarkarr II: Reportedly, Ram Gopal Varma has added some elements to make an entry for Ash, opposite Abhishek Bachchan.

5 The Last Legion: Her co-stars are Ben Kingsley and Colin Firth. The film is expected to release on January 19.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #36 - erstellt: 02. Dezember 2006
“I do want to marry …!” – Aishwarya Rai
(02.12.2006)

Astrologers love ‘speculating’ on Aishwarya Rai’s love and marriage?
“Frankly, I didn’t know astrology could be so entertaining. It certainly made for great half hour specials. Even we were tuning into all that stuff – like,’ hey, what’s all this about?’ It was good viewing.”

There’s so much talk about your ‘marriage’. When’s D-day anyway?
“Look, I do want to marry. When the announcement comes from me officially, you and the world will know about it. There’s nothing to hide - I believe in it. It’s a beautiful institution. I leave it to God. My family and my man’s family will be the deciding factor as to when how and when you will know about it.”

At one time you were so west-focused – the foreign media loving you totally – but of late you seem to be making more news in desiland…
“No! Somewhere I’ve been misrepresented or misunderstood. Right from the time of my doing my first English film. In all my interviews, from the time I began Bride & Prejudice, I’ve always said I’d do an English film in the same way I did a Tamil or Bengali film. I’m based in India. As actors we’re gypsies; so we go where work takes us in physical terms. And over the past ten years my family has witnessed that; I’ve hardly been home. Not necessarily because I started English films. Some members of the media have got this wrong or it’s got lost in translation in the written word.

I’ve not gone away because I’m working in English films, I am doing it because opportunity knocked at my door to do so. I’ve always been available and have evidently worked in many Hindi films consistently. I am what I am because of my Indian audience. I’ve done Bengali, Tamil and English films because I’ve been fortunate to have films come by me rather than me looking out for them. You don’t do varied cinema because you are no longer into your cinema. You don’t do a Raincoat because you’re no longer a commercial actor. I want to break all these myths. Directors can’t slot me as a typical kind of actor. They see me in varied roles.

Preity Zinta has been quoted as saying that irrespective of what others may say, only one Indian star gets recognized on the Cannes red carpet – and that’s Ash. Comment?
“She’s a dear friend and it was very sweet of her to say that. I appreciate it.”

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #37 - erstellt: 02. Dezember 2006
But wouldn’t that discount the appearance of say, a Mallika Sherawat, who’d shared glory on the same carpet?
“Not at all. Mallika was invited there as a member of a team of the movie ‘The Myth’ - that was the reason for her being there; because she was a core member of the film. She had every right to be there as a representative of her project.”

For the Mani Rathnam film Lajjo weren’t you the first choice before Kareena? The tabloids were speculating that post the Mangal Panday experience, Aamir wasn’t keen you do the project?
“I leave it to Manisir to comment; but the fact is that he had spoken to me of Lajjo. Later, he discussed Guru and I told him I’d do any film with him because such is my relation with him. ‘You’re my first director, my guru’, I said. So what ever he asked I’d be happy to do. He told me we’d be doing Lajjo later, after Guru; It was ‘ yes’ from me and here I am in Guru. I don’t know what happened with Lajjo – I just heard of it. That’s it. And knowing Mani, I’m sure he has the right reasons for it. He’s just so clear-headed.”

Already there’s talk of Dhoom 3 with you and Shah Rukh in it.

“The talk had a couple of names in it. But I always leave it to the producer or director to make the announcements. Unless there’s a team conducting a press conference for it. There have been speculations, yes; I did see my name featured there as well but I leave it to Adi to make any announcements if he sees me in the project.”

After your sizzling screen chemistry with Hrithik, guess people should simply flock to see the ‘good-looking Moghuls’ in Jodha Akbar, is a story really needed?
“We’re here in cinema, always telling a story. That’s what creates the magic. That’s where the director, the visionary plays the most important role. He’s the captain of the ship. The magician who takes the audience through a visual and emotional journey. As long as you’re in the narrative you won’t know whether it’s a visual or emotional journey. That’s when you capture the audiences’ fascination.”

Comparisons with Rekha’s Umrao Jaan and your adaa have been fast and furious?

“I say that we’re actors and we’re greedy and we’re completely thrilled when we get fantastic characters to essay irrespective of whether they’ve been captured before. In our cinema or in any international cinema. Great characters are always extremely inviting and we have the privilege to replay them; that’s something I recognize, respect, acknowledge. Every actress does not get these opportunities.
As for me having done a film that’s been done wonderfully before; which Rekhaji is synonymous with, I’m thankful for. To me it’s an honour. In terms of comparisons, it’s not me who has done so. It’s the media or the audiences who do that. That goes with the territory. I can only say that Rekhaji and I have a wonderful relationship in sense of a ‘connection’ that was made even before I joined films. She was probably amongst the first people who’d seen me when one of my earliest commercials was out.

I was at 16th Road, Khar, when she spotted me, came upto me and said in her deep haunting voice, ‘Ash’! We all turned around and everybody was totally shocked on seeing Rekha in a white salwar kameez, pink lipstick, looking stunning. She said, ‘I’ve seen your photographs and I know you will be in the movies. You’re mine … I’ll see you around’. Even now, wherever we meet, at public functions or premieres, she’s always personally connected to me. Very encouraging, always positive. I’m thrilled that we’re compared in similar vein”.

Omar Qureshi
Quelle, wie immer mit tollen bildern! Smily "top"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #38 - erstellt: 03. Dezember 2006
Obscenity case filed against Ash and Hrithik
December 02, 2006 20:24 IST

A case has been filed against Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai and actor Hrithik Roshan for an alleged obscene sequence in their recently released film Dhoom-2.

The case was filed in the court of judicial magistrate first class R K Batham by advocate Shailendra Dwivedi under Sections 292 (vulgarity) and 509 (derogatory to women) of the Indian Penal Code.

The complainant has alleged that women felt offended after watching the scene and it promoted vulgarity in society, especially among the youth.

The court has fixed December 11 for recording evidence in the case.

Quelle1 und Quelle2

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #39 - erstellt: 03. Dezember 2006
I'm not marrying Aishwarya

Abhishek Bachchan endorses several products and Omega watches is one of the prestigious brands that he endorses. Recently Omega watches invited all its global brand ambassadors’ to Geneva for a high profile party and Abhishek was seen charming the beautiful Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman.

And he seemed definitely impressed by the ravishing Hollywood star too.

On his experience with meeting Nicole, Abhishek says “This is the first time that I have met Nicole Kidman actually. She is a wonderful lady and it feels great to meet another fellow actor from a different industry, exchange tips and get some pointers.”

"This is the first time I’ve met Nicole Kidman actually. She is a wonderful lady and it feels great to meet another fellow actor from a different industry, exchange tips and get some pointers," said Bachchan.

Riding high on the international success of Dhoom 2, Bachchan denies any marriage plans.

"I’m not getting married contrary to popular belief. I’m very busy working. As and when there will be any plans on marriage everybody will be told," said Bachchan.

He said that coming to Geneva is like coming home for him since he has spent eight years of his life in the city.

"I have studied in Switzerland. So, Geneva is like homecoming to me. I have spent eight years of my life here. Just down the road there’s this city near Geneva where I used to spend time as a kid. It feels wonderful to be back," said Bachchan.

---

Beitrag #40 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2006
Bollywood stars face court action over kiss
04 December 2006

BHOPAL: A kissing scene from a movie starring Bollywood actors Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan has irked a lawyer who has filed a criminal case against them, accusing them of obscenity, he said.

Shailendra Dwivedi of Indore, near Bhopal, the capital of central Madhya Pradesh state, said the scene from the movie, titled "Dhoom 2", lowered the dignity of Indian women and gave an obscene message to youth.

"Bollywood actors are conveying vulgarity in the society," Dwivedi said. "These films cannot be watched with our families, they are so vulgar at times."

A local court accepted Dwivedi's petition to punish the actors and said it would hear the petitioner on December 11.

The Indian censor board, which certifies all films, released the movie with a "parental discretion" certificate.

A majority of Indians frown upon intimacy in public.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #41 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2006
Bollywood couple's kiss courts trouble
Jeremy Page, Delhi
December 06, 2006

A KISS may be just a kiss in most of the Western world - and increasingly among India's Westernised urban elite.

But when it is on screen and between two of Bollywood's biggest heart-throbs, it still amounts to a whole lot more than a hill of beans.

In fact, according to an Indian court, it could be considered a crime.

A criminal case has been filed against Aishwarya Rai, the former Miss World, and Hrithik Roshan over their on-screen kiss in the recently released action film Dhoom 2.

Shailendra Dwivedi, a lawyer in the central state of Madhya Pradesh, filed the suit last week and a court has agreed to hear the case on Monday.

Mr Dwivedi accused the pair of lowering the dignity of Indian women and encouraging obscenity among India's youth.

Legal experts say the suit is almost certain to be thrown out by the court. But it highlights the enduringly conservative attitudes towards public displays of affection in the country that produced the Kama Sutra.

The suit was filed a few days after another public storm over a photograph of Vasundhara Raje, the female Chief Minister of Rajasthan, air-kissing a woman at a World Economic Forum meeting.

The photograph, taken from an angle, makes it look like the two women are kissing on the lips. Several Indian media outlets ran the picture alongside protests from politicians and commentators who branded it obscene and vulgar.

Analysts say that both kissing controversies speak of the social gulf between India's increasingly Westernised middle class and its highly conservative masses.

Today, most young middle-class Indians are exposed to the same sort of films, television shows and computer games, laced with sex and violence, as their Western counterparts.

They also enjoy greater freedom than ever to date, and kiss, beyond the prying eyes of their parents. "There's a structural change taking place in relationships because of urbanisation," said Dipankar Gupta, a sociologist from Jawaharlal Nehru University.

In most of India, kissing in public is extremely rare between heterosexual couples and unheard of between homosexual ones.

Bollywood films only started to show on-screen kisses in the late 1990s, and they were mostly sanitised smacks on the lips.

But the film industry must still tread a fine line between keeping up with the times and offending its core audience.

And whatever they do in front of the camera, female stars remain fiercely protective of their reputations off screen.

In 2004, Kareena Kapoor, another Bollywood actor, sued a Bombay tabloid after it printed pictures of her allegedly kissing her boyfriend in a restaurant.

Ms Kapoor, who had appeared in an advertisement covered in chocolate, said at the time that she belonged to a respectable family and could never have performed such an act in public.

Rai and Roshan were not available for comment.

The Times

Quelle mit zugegeben peinlichem Bild...

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #42 - erstellt: 06. Dezember 2006
Bollywood kiss angers Indian conservatives
Dec. 5, 2006 at 3:47PM

Bollywood stars Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan are facing criticism in India regarding their recent on-screen kiss in the action film "Dhoom 2."
The Times of London reported that a criminal case has been filed against Rai and Roshan over the kiss.
Shailendra Dwivedi, a lawyer from Madhya Pradesh, filed the suit, accusing Rai and Roshen of lowering the quality of Indian women and encouraging obscenity among India's youth. Most Bollywood on-screen kisses, the Times reported, are sanitized pecks on the lips. Rai and Roshan's kiss was reportedly much more drawn out.
The Times reported that this latest incident comes on the heels of another public controversy involving a photograph of Vasundhara Raje, the woman chief minister of Rajasthan, air-kissing a woman at a World Economic Forum meeting.
Many in India are upset over what is being called the growing "Westernization" of Indian culture.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #43 - erstellt: 07. Dezember 2006
Dieses arme Ding ist anscheinend das Opfer eines jeden Gerüchts

Aishwarya Rai and Salman khan Patch Up
Salman Aish The impossible may have happened!

Looks like Aishwarya Rai and former boyfriend Salman Khan have patched up. Or at least come to a truce.

It all took place at the premiere of Baabul on December 6, when the film’s cast, Salman, Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukerji, made a grand entry.

Ash — who has made it a major point to avoid Sallu, films with him and all engagements the actor was attending, after they broke up four years ago — surprise, surprise, looking very glam in black, came sweeping into the premiere.

The media nearly fell out of their chairs.

A source tells us there was a significant exchange of glances between Salman and Ash. Amitabh was standing by, probably as the broker of peace.

Salman was seen chatting with Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan. Salman obviously gets along better with Abhishek than he did with Ash’s previous beau, Vivek Oberoi!

Meanwhile, John Abraham, who also stars in Baabul, arrived at the premiere only after Salman made an exit. No doubt, there is no patch up on that front.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #44 - erstellt: 07. Dezember 2006
Dieses andere Story geht auch weiter... Smily "smilesmile"

Aishwarya’s mom gives her approval to Abhishek Bachchan

abhi ashHottest bollywood couple Ash-Abhi have been spotted together on several occasions and at various functions. Though both Ash-Abhi have continuously denied their relationship, they ironically continue to make several public appearances together. There has also been a lot of speculation regarding the couple tying the knot some time next year, but once again the couple have denied these rumours. Ash has been spotted with the Bachchans on several occasions, she keeps meeting up with the family and was recently even spotted with the Bachchans at Varanasi joining in the family pooja . Well it now seems that Ash’s family too is beginning to accept Abhishek as the man in Ash’s life.

Recently according to sources Ash was accompanied by her mom, Vrinda Rai and beau Abhishek when she went to Paris. It seemed like the trio were pretty comfortable together and Abhi as usual charmed both the Rai women. In fact the two Rai women and Abhsihek were spotted at an airport lounge in Paris waiting to check in. A source says “Ash came with Abhishek and as soon as they entered the airport, they caught everyone’s attention.” Many of their fans clicked pictures of the two bollywood stars on their mobile camera phones. Ash was in Paris to shoot a commercial and had taken her mother along. Abhishek too tagged along. According to sources some time back Mrs. Rai was not too fond of Abhishek and did not think it wise for her little girl to be seeing him. There were also rumours of her trying to convince Ash that Abhi was not the one for her after their supposed ‘kundlis’ did not match. But all that now seems to be in the past and Ash’s mother finally seems to be coming around to the fact that Abhishek and Ash are seeing each other.

Earlier both Abhishek as well as Ash’s family were apprehensive of Ash-Abhi’s relationship, but later both families decided to accept it and are gradually warming up to their children’s choice. Supposedly Ash has also been personally invited by Amitabh Bachchan to attend the premiere of Baabul. Ash-Abhi will soon be seen in Mani Ratnam’s film Guru together. The promos are already on air and it looks like this one may just give a boost to their on-screen chemistry.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #45 - erstellt: 08. Dezember 2006
It's official: Aishwarya is history

Mumbai: After costume dramas like Devdas and Umrao Jaan, Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai will now be seen in Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar.

She has been a part of so many films that require elaborate sets and costumes, including Rituparno Ghosh's Chokher Bali and Mani Ratnam's forthcoming Guru, which is also a period film of sorts opening as it does in the 1950s.

"I've often been told that I belong to another era. And my selection of films reflects that old-world reality," Aishwarya said.

Gowariker had been keen to work with Aishwarya for a long time. One suspects a part of the charm of recreating the Mughal era was to see the former beauty queen in the Madhubala mould in K Asif's Mughal-E-Azam.

But Hrithik Roshan, while speaking on the subject of Jodha-Akbar, was quick to stress the fact that this project had nothing to do with Mughal-E-Azam.

"It goes into another period of emperor Akbar and his Rajput wife's life. For me, the challenge of doing my first costume drama is to look convincing in the old-world costumes. I'm really looking forward to my first period film, though a bit afraid of the unknown," said Hrithik.

Interestingly, Hrithik was supposed to do Gowariker's previous film.

"I had read Ashutosh's script for Swades. I couldn't see it from the director's perspective, and therefore didn't think I was equipped to perform the part. I wasn't the best person to translate Ashutosh's vision. And this was right after Lagaan!" he said.

"But Shah Rukh was superb. Ashutosh coming to me made me feel on top of the world. 'Swades' is one of my favourite films. And Ashutosh is definitely one of my favourite filmmakers, more so after Swades than Lagaan. This director's vision is unimaginable. It's such a challenge to satisfy Ashutosh. I hope I live up to his expectations," said Hrithik.

Hrithik saw Jodha-Akbar like no other costume drama: "I suspect Ashutosh will see the theme in a different light. I don't think my Akbar will be like anything you've seen. You know it always helps to have a director who knows more than you. The minute you feel you know more about the script than the director, the project is cooked."

There's also the challenge for Gowariker to make his amazingly good-looking pair look Mughal-bound after they slip into futuristic gear and groove in Dhoom 2.

This shouldn't be much of a challenge, not after Sanjay Leela Bhansali could cast Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya as Devdas and Paro after they played siblings in present-day Goa in Mansoor Khan's Josh.

Gowariker entered with complete confidence into a huge historical epic. "You could say I've taken a historical decision to make a film called Jodha-Akbar. It'll be a romantic musical," said Gowariker.

Is the decision to film the love story of the Mughal emperor Akbar and the Rajput princess Jodhabhai at all prompted by the surprise success of K Asif's Mughal-E-Azam when it was re-released two years ago in colour?

"Not at all," said Gowariker. "Jodha-Akbar is one of the two-three scripts that I had in mind for quite a while. I, finally, zeroed in on this. It won't go into the older days of the pair. It would show them in the prime of their togetherness and probably end where Mughal-e-Azam begins."

The film would appear somewhat volatile for its Hindu-Muslim cross-religious relationship. But Gowariker hasn't really thought of that.

"I just want to dwell on a little-known facet of Indian history that hasn't been exposed in history books, let alone on screen. I appointed a research team of historians and scholars from Delhi, Lucknow, Agra and Jaipur to guide me," Gowarikar said.

The director is going into a period film for the second time after Lagaan. "But Jodha-Akbar would be a full-on period film without props. It would be expensive. But I'm not getting into highlighting the budget and making that a USP of my project. For me, the product will justify the expenses. I won't approach the subject to splurge on lavish sets, etc," Gowariker asserted.

Quelle: IBNLive vom 08.12.2006

---

Beitrag #46 - erstellt: 09. Dezember 2006
I'm told that I belong to another era: Aishwarya
By Subhash K. Jha, IANS

GuruIt looks like costume dramas and Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai are meant for each other. After "Devdas" and "Umrao Jaan", she will now be seen in Ashutosh Gowariker's "Jodha-Akbar".

She has been a part of so many films that require elaborate sets and costumes, including Rituprano Ghosh's "Chokher Bali" and Mani Ratnam's forthcoming opus "Guru", which is also a period film of sorts opening as it does in the 1950s.

Then of course there're those costume-period dramas in Aishwarya's life that never happened, like Raj Santoshi's "Prithviraj-Sanjukta".

"I've often been told that I belong to another era. And my selection of films reflects that old-world reality," Aishwarya told IANS.

Gowariker had been keen to work with Aishwarya for a long time. One suspects a part of the charm of recreating the Mughal era was to see the former beauty queen in the Madhubala mould in K. Asif's "Mughal-E-Azam".

But Hrithik Roshan, while speaking on the subject of "Jodha-Akbar", was quick to stress the fact that this project had nothing to do with "Mughal-E-Azam".

"It goes into another period of emperor Akbar and his Rajput wife's life. For me, the challenge of doing my first costume drama is to look convincing in the old-world costumes. I'm really looking forward to my first period film, though a bit afraid of the unknown," said Hrithik.

View Hrithik Roshan - Picture GalleryInterestingly, Hrithik was supposed to do Gowariker's previous film.

"I had read Ashutosh's script for 'Swades'. I couldn't see it from the director's perspective, and therefore didn't think I was equipped to perform the part. I wasn't the best person to translate Ashutosh's vision. And this was right after 'Lagaan'!

"But Shah Rukh was superb. Ashutosh coming to me made me feel on top of the world. 'Swades' is one of my favourite films. And Ashutosh is definitely one of my favourite filmmakers, more so after 'Swades' than 'Lagaan'. This director's vision is unimaginable. It's such a challenge to satisfy Ashutosh. I hope I live up to his expectations," said Hrithik.

Hrithik saw "Jodha-Akbar" like no other costume drama.

"I suspect Ashutosh will see the theme in a different light. I don't think my Akbar will be like anything you've seen. You know it always helps to have a director who knows more than you. The minute you feel you know more about the script than the director, the project is cooked."

There's also the challenge for Gowariker to make his amazingly good-looking pair look Mughal-bound after they slip into futuristic gear and groove in "Dhoom 2".

Download Dhoom 2 WallpapersThis shouldn't be much of a challenge, not after Sanjay Leela Bhansali could cast Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya as Devdas and Paro after they played siblings in present-day Goa in Mansoor Khan's "Josh".

Gowariker entered with complete confidence into a huge historical epic.

"You could say I've taken a historical decision to make a film called 'Jodha-Akbar'. It'll be a romantic musical," said Gowariker.

Is the decision to film the love story of the Mughal emperor Akbar and the Rajput princess Jodhabhai at all prompted by the surprise success of K. Asif's "Mughal-E-Azam" when it was re-released two years ago in colour?

"Not at all," said Gowariker. "Jodha-Akbar is one of the two-three scripts that I had in mind for quite a while. I, finally, zeroed in on this. It won't go into the older days of the pair. It would show them in the prime of their togetherness and probably end where 'Mughal-e-Azam' begins."

The film would appear somewhat volatile for its Hindu-Muslim cross-religious relationship. But Gowariker hasn't really thought of that.

"I just want to dwell on a little-known facet of Indian history that hasn't been exposed in history books, let alone on screen. I appointed a research team of historians and scholars from Delhi, Lucknow, Agra and Jaipur to guide me."

Download Lagaan WallpapersThe director is going into a period film for the second time after "Lagaan".

"But 'Jodha-Akbar' would be a full-on period film without props. It would be expensive. But I'm not getting into highlighting the budget and making that a USP of my project. For me, the product will justify the expenses. I won't approach the subject to splurge on lavish sets, etc," Gowariker asserted.

Quelle

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #47 - erstellt: 10. Dezember 2006
When Aishwarya Rai swam across a lake!

The beautiful actress had to swim across a lake for a scene in Mani Ratnam’s movie Guru .

Ratnam believes in realistic depiction of characters in his movies. And instead of shooting at foreign locations, the talented filmmaker shoots his films in India, where their stories are set.

He shot ‘Guru’ in South India. And he made the movie’s heroine Aishwarya Rai ride a bicycle, walk through fields and even swim in a lake for her scenes in the movie. This is Ratnam’s way of bringing authenticity to the character.

Ash’s character Sujatha, a village girl, is introduced in a song, which was originally meant to show her riding a bicycle. Ash did ride the cycle but she hurt herself during the shoot.

As a result, Mani Ratnam made modifications in the song. Music director A R Rahman composed a new number called ‘Nanna Re’, a rain song. Instead of cycling, the song shows Ash walking through a village and swimming in a lake.

The actress actually stepped into a natural lake to shoot for the scene. She even swam a good distance across it.

In the film, Ash plays a woman who is married against her wishes to a man she does not love. As she goes to Bombay to live with her husband ( Abhishek Bachchan ), her animosity slowly turns into love.

The film tells the story of a man who comes from a village with a dream to make it big in the city. It is slated to release in January next year.

Quelle: ApunkaChoice vom 10.12.2006

---

Beitrag #48 - erstellt: 15. Dezember 2006
The land of Kama Sutra chokes on a kiss
Amrit Dhillon, Delhi
December 16, 2006

KISSING can be a crime in India and can get you into trouble. The country's most famous actress and most well-known female politician have discovered that while society is modernising at breakneck speed, kissing is not permitted.

One of the two controversial kisses was at a social greeting. The other occurred in the latest Bollywood film. Both kisses have exposed how society is struggling to cope with increasing Westernisation.

In the country that produced the Kama Sutra, a lawyer in Madhya Pradesh has filed a criminal case against a kiss between India's two biggest heart-throbs — former Miss World Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan.

In their blockbuster, Dhoom 2, they kiss for somewhat longer than the usual fleeting embrace shown in Indian films. The lawyer, Shailendra Dwivedi, accused the stars of lowering the dignity of Indian women and encouraging obscenity among India's youth.

Bollywood films started to show on-screen kisses only in the late 1990s. During the period when kisses were banned, films nevertheless showed couples thrusting their pelvises at each other and making other explicit gestures in song-and-dance routines.

A few days earlier, when Vasundhara Raje, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, greeted a woman friend at a World Economic Forum meeting with a kiss on the cheek, all hell broke loose in Rajasthan.

For Ms Raje and members of the upper-middle classes, air-kissing is routine. They were stunned at the outrage — exacerbated by the photograph published in the papers that made it look as though they were kissing on the mouth.

Conservatives called the kiss "obscene" and "vulgar" and demanded her resignation.

"It's a shameful blot on Indian women. We have not seen any chief minister in such a disgraceful pose ever before," said politician Mamta Sharma.

The kissing controversy demonstrates the widening gulf between the urbanised elite and the conservative masses, especially over women.

"Men are uncomfortable with women in male-dominated fields like politics. Double standards exist. A man doing something 'Westernised' like a kiss would have been fine. But with women like Raje, everything is scrutinised," political analyst and author Satish Jacob said.

In a wider sense, the film kiss demonstrates how, for conservatives, the new India of dating, partying, kissing, drinking, and watching Western films, is repugnant.

But the contradictions are glaring. "The lawyer has no problem with Ashwarya Rai being dressed in revealing Western clothes in the movie … But he doesn't like the kiss. Where's the consistency?" call centre worker Neha Kapoor said.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #49 - erstellt: 15. Dezember 2006
For freelance editor Srinvasan Dutta, the indignation is hypocritical. "If kissing is so bad, how come we ended up with over a billion people? Having sex with anything that moves is fine, but don't kiss," Ms Dutta said.

The inability of some Indian men to cope with independent women can also be seen in the alarming rise in acid attacks by jilted lovers.

Last month, Suman Khujur, a mother of three in west Delhi, had acid poured on her and was forced to drink acid by her former lover. Khujur, 35, died in hospital from horrific injuries. In another attack, a 17-year-old girl in a Delhi suburb suffered extensive burns after a fellow student threw acid on her after she ended their relationship.

There have been about 14 acid attacks in the capital in the past six months.

"It's done by men with an inferiority complex. Their ego can't cope with a woman reacting negatively. They think she should be easily available," psychiatrist Dr Arvind Aggarwal said.

For many men, the new Indian woman is difficult to digest. Cultural orthodoxy dictates that a woman should be docile, obedient and accept her husband's authority without question. With education and financial independence, this old dynamic has broken down. A new one is emerging. But the birth pangs are proving painful.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #50 - erstellt: 19. Dezember 2006
Aishwarya Rai dreht bald mit Will Smith

In einem kürzlichen Interview mit der “Press Trust of India” wollte Aishwarya sich nicht über ihre Hollywoodpläne äußern, gab jedoch zu, in Zukunft vielleicht einen Film mit Will Smith zu drehen. Das Script hätte sie schon gelesen, mehr verriet sie aber nicht. “Ich hoffe, mit Will Smith arbeiten zu können. Das Script war großartig und es wird viel Spaß machen mit ihm zu arbeiten.”, meinte Aishwarya wenige Tage zuvor. Die Bollywood Queen will sich aber genau überlegen, an welchen Produktionen sie teilnimmt und sich mit der Entscheidung Zeit lassen. Sonstige Hollywoodproduktionen seien aber derzeit nicht in Planung.

Produktempfehlungen

1 2 3 4 ... letzte Seite »