Logo
Info
Noch nicht angemeldet? Hier einloggen oder neu registrieren!
Websuche:   

Anmelden

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Angemeldet bleiben

Produktempfehlungen

Kalender

Dezember 2021
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
  1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Seite merken

Icon del.icio.us Icon Digg Icon Technorati Icon Furl Icon LinkArena Icon SeekXL.de Icon Yigg.de Icon Webnews.de

Forum - Thema: Jodhaa Akbar

Seite 1 von 5 | »»
Thema: Jodhaa Akbar
Autor Beitrag

Beitrag #1 - erstellt: 15. Dezember 2006
Also in dem film werden Hrithik und Aish wieder zusammen spielen!!*freu*
wisst ihr vielleicht mehr über den film??Smily "thanks"

---
°~°Abhishek+ Aishwarya=Dreamcouple°~°

Liebe grüße an meine Buddies!! Hab euch alle gaaaaanz doll lieb!! *kiss*
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #2 - erstellt: 15. Dezember 2006
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449994/
http://www.hrithikrules.com/filmography/akbar.php----die seite ist gut

---

Beitrag #3 - erstellt: 15. Dezember 2006
"Doing Jodha-Akbar is like entering a totally different world"
By Subhash K. Jha, November 28, 2006 - 05:03 IST, IndiaFM

He's just back from Jaipur in Mumbai after the first schedule of Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar…to a screaming ovation.

Yup, Dhoom 2 has got a crazy crazy response, especially Hrithik's performance as the suave Aryan. "The thing is, I've never played someone as cool as Aryan (the character in Dhoom 2) before. That's what people like so much, I guess. It's too early to gauge the film's impact. But yes, I must tell you this is the first time I'm in Mumbai to actually enjoy the response to one of my films. I've not been in town for any of my film's releases for a long long time. And I'm not just in town for a day, but for a full four days. Wow"

The one thing that Hrithik is gung-ho about is Abhishek Bachchan. "I'm not saying this for effect. But Abhishek really inspires me. He has the potential to be one of our truly great actors. I know he keeps saying that I inspire him. But I really look up to him. In fact we've made a pact. Abhishek and I will do one film together every two years. You've no idea how much fun Abhishek, Uday and I had doing Dhoom. There was never any one-upmanship between me and Abhishek. We were constantly giving each other inputs to better our scenes together."

And now Hrithik is looking forward to the world tour with the two Bachchans in mid-2007.

For now, Hrithik seems to be looking at Dhoom 2 as the present tense and Jodha-Akbar as the future perfect.

"I never knew a costume drama could be so tiring! We've shot a battle sequence and I've been oblivious to the current world. Now I feel I'm back into the land of the living. Doing Jodha-Akbar is like entering a totally different world. I feel I'm getting to know things about myself as an actor that I hadn't known before."

It looks like two mega-hits for Hrithik in 2006. "I repeat, it's too early to draw conclusions about Dhoom 2. But yes, like Krissh, Dhoom 2 is an out-and-out entertainer. And people love the fact that I can actually play a character with such an innate sense of mischief."

---
Ich denk an dich, seitdem ich denken kann ...

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #4 - erstellt: 15. Dezember 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" ihr beiden!!Smily "thanks"

---

Beitrag #5 - erstellt: 15. Dezember 2006
Aishwarya Rai rides an elephant for Jodha-Akbar

By IndiaFM News Bureau, December 2, 2006 - 06:17 IST

Now that her problems with the customs department have ended , there are joyful tidings for Aishwarya Rai. She's back in Jaipur shooting with Hrithik Roshan for Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar.

"It's going great!" Ash exults from Jaipur as she prepares for the day's shoot . So has she done any horse riding and sword-fighting as yet? "None of the above. But I rode an elephant for a scene . And his name was Lakhi. After Dhoom 2 and its hi-tech ambience and accessories , entering a world of elephants and Mughal grandeur is a true culture shock. And a real challenge for both Hrithik and me after Dhoom. But what's the life of an actor without challenges? I’m at a stage in my career where I need to constantly re-invent myself."

About the elephant ride, Ash explains with a giggle, “It wasn't exactly a unique experience. I've ridden an elephant before for Gurinder Chaddha's Bride & Prejudice, though very briefly. In Jodha-Akbar everything is far more elaborate. I guess I must be the only actress of my generation to have taken two elephant rides."

Quelle: indiafm.com

---
.:My Homepage:.

*~*QSQT*~*

Beitrag #6 - erstellt: 19. Dezember 2006
Smily "dankedankedanke" @mukherjeekajol für den Artikel!
jetzt bin ich aber auf den film sehr gespannt!!Smily "smilesmile"

---

Beitrag #7 - erstellt: 19. Dezember 2006
ich freu mich riesig auf den film!

---

Beitrag #8 - erstellt: 22. Dezember 2006
Hier ist etwas sehr interessanter über Jodha Akbar

http://www.hrithikrules.com/filmography/akbar.php

Sie haben eine Szene 3 tage lang gedreht, man muss Ashutosh anspruchsvoll sein...

---

Beitrag #9 - erstellt: 25. Januar 2007
Ich auch^^Smily "smilesmile"

Beitrag #10 - erstellt: 31. Januar 2007
'Jodha-Akbar' to release on Oct 12

Shooting for Ashutosh Gowarikar's "Jodha-Akbar" is expected to be over next month and the long awaited film, that the director insists is not a "remix version" of "Mughal-e-Azam", will be released Oct 12.

"That's the Eid week. We're looking at a cross-culture of audiences to come for the film," says the "Lagaan" and "Swades" director.

"Swades" wasn't a huge success. "But ultimately it reached out to the right people... You know, we're going through a 're-mix phase' in music and cinema. We need to get over that. It will soon go away and a new order will emerge. Let me reiterate, 'Jodha-Akbar' isn't a 'remix version' of 'Mughal-e-Azam'."

"Jodha-Akbar", starring Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai, is Ashutosh's most expensive film. "Our budget is Rs.37 crores. But my co-producer Ronnie Screwvala and I aren't looking at the budget as a responsibility. Between us we've worked out the financial details, including what is required in production and marketing."

Aishwarya and Hrithik have undergone the most gruelling and rugged outdoor experience of their lives. But the horse riding and sword fencing were not entirely a shock.

"We had several sessions in Mumbai... lots of riding and sword-fighting lessons just so that they'd be attuned to their Mughal characters and know the right way of riding a horse or holding a sword. You know sword fencing is a very western concept, whereas the way the talwaar was used in the Mughal times was very different.

"I had got Hrithik and Ash accustomed to the body language and attitude of those times from beforehand. Now all they're doing is executing a vision they're already aware of," says Ashutosh from his location in Rajasthan.

Is he worried by the utterly contemporary image of his lead pair in "Dhoom 2"? "Not at all! In 'Dhoom 2', they are Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai. In my film they are Akbar and Jodha. Their personas in 'Dhoom 2' are closer to what they really are. Not that I've changed their physicality. But audiences will see only the characters."

Ashutosh thinks Ash and Hrithik aren't only immensely good looking but also hugely talented.

"I've seen every single film of theirs from 'Kaho... Na Pyar Hai' and K'yun....Ho Gaya Na' to 'Dhoom 2'. They always show an easy adaptability to the requirements of every director. Be it 'Chokher Bali' or 'Raincoat' for Aishwarya or 'Mission Kashmir' and 'Fiza' for Hrithik, they've transformed in front of the camera. They're both intensely dedicated."

The diligent filmmaker is all praise for the pairing. "Hrithik and Ash look really good together in my film. But the full impact will be discernable only when the film releases. The give-and-take between the two as they get into character is amazing."

The film also stars Sonu Sood, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Suhasini Mulay and Raza Murad.

The director is confident the audience will see exactly the vision in his mind. "I'm working towards it. So far so good. You know, Akbar once decided to not hunt a cheetah because he fell in love with it. Instead he got it to be trained and put next to him in the Diwan-e-Khas. But because of the animal-rights rule I can't have this shown on screen.

"That's the kind of bearable compromise I'll have to make. But I'm sticking to the authentic vision as much as possible. But I want the Golden Period of the Mughal Empire to look as glamorous as possible."
Quelle

---

You can't base your life on other people's expectations.

Beitrag #11 - erstellt: 02. März 2007
Der Film wird bestimmt Hammer!!! Er is von Ashutosh und auch noch mit Hrithik u. Ash =)
Aber finds schade, dass er ers Oct07 oder so raus kommen soll... Smily "furchtbartraurig"

---

Beitrag #12 - erstellt: 03. März 2007
ja ich habs auch freüher erwartet!!
menno kann nicht so lange warten!!!Smily "tutmirleid"

---

Beitrag #13 - erstellt: 14. März 2007
Erscheinungsdatum in Frage gestellt

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #14 - erstellt: 28. März 2007
Wetterprobleme beim Dreh

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #15 - erstellt: 06. April 2007
Aufwändiger Dreh für Jodha-Akbar

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #16 - erstellt: 21. April 2007
Besonderer Sand wurde extra für den Dreh organisiert

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #17 - erstellt: 26. April 2007
Zoom Dekho berichtet über Jodha Akbar

Smily "huch" wie kommt den Sonu in den Film? ... das ist ja mal interessant.. hat der neben Aish und Hrithik überhaupt Chancen? Naja.. da kann er sich dann mal beweisen! Smily "top"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #18 - erstellt: 28. April 2007
Jodha-Akbar in Cannes

Sieht so aus, als würde der Film dort vorgestellt werden, Hrithik, Aish und Ashutosh sollen deshalb auch zur Veranstaltung kommen.

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #19 - erstellt: 15. Mai 2007
First Look zum Film

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #20 - erstellt: 15. Mai 2007
Zitat von Steena:

sieht yaa sehr interessant ausSmily "smilesmile"

---
Meine FF Der verlorene Traum

Beitrag #21 - erstellt: 20. Mai 2007
boahr das bild sieht echt krass aus!!!,ehm hat jmd schon die story zum film?!

---

Beitrag #22 - erstellt: 22. Mai 2007
so jetzt gibt es auch eine offizielle Story

Ashutosh Gowariker’s Jodhaa Akbar is the untold love story of the greatest Mughal emperor who ruled Hindustan (now India), Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar, and a fiery young Rajput princess, Jodhaa.

Set in the sixteenth century, this epic romance begins as a marriage of alliance between two cultures and religions, for political gain, with the Hindu King Bharmal of Amer giving his daughter’s hand to a Muslim Emperor, Akbar. When Akbar accepts the marriage proposal, little does he know that in his efforts to strengthen his relations with the Rajput, he would in turn be embarking on a new journey – the journey of true love? (...)

Komplette Story

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #23 - erstellt: 22. Mai 2007
hört sich ja viel versprechend an!

---

Beitrag #24 - erstellt: 24. Mai 2007
kann mir das jemand übersetzen??

---
Meine FF Der verlorene Traum

Beitrag #25 - erstellt: 12. Juni 2007
Jodha-Akbar soll nicht verschoben werden

jaaaa... das sagen sie jetzt noch! Smily "smilesmile"

---

Hilfe| Team
Produktempfehlungen

Beitrag #26 - erstellt: 14. Juli 2007
Film fast fertig

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #27 - erstellt: 16. Juli 2007
für die, die sich besonders für jodha-akbar interessieren, könnte hrithikrules ganz interessant sein (wenn ihr das nicht schon lange entdeckt habt Smily "rolleyes") die haben wirklich jeden kleinsten schnippsel zum film gesammelt.. da dürfte im gegensatz zu unserer berichterstattung kein artikel fehlen Smily "top"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #28 - erstellt: 18. Juli 2007
JA with Blue Umbrella?

wünschen würde ich es keinem dieser beiden filme.. in blue umbrella werden auch hohe erwartungen gesetzt und ich könnte mir gut vorstellen, dass das JA dann bitter zu spüren bekommt...

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #29 - erstellt: 20. Juli 2007
oh man ich kanns kaum erwarten den trailer von jodha-akbar zu sehen!! Smily "smilesmile"

---

Beitrag #30 - erstellt: 27. Juli 2007
Jodha Akbar delayed?

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #31 - erstellt: 27. Juli 2007
Zitat von Steena:

oh nö ich kann nicht mehr warten!!!!!!Smily "tutmirleid"

---

Beitrag #32 - erstellt: 28. Juli 2007
Jodha-Akbar confirmed on October 12

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #33 - erstellt: 04. August 2007
[b]Hrithik, Aishwarya start dubbing for Jodha-Akbar
[/b]
obwohl diese meldung beispielsweise wieder daraufhin weist, dass JA pünktlich erscheint, hält sich sehr hartnäckig das gerücht, dass er auf januar 2008 verschoben worden sei!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #34 - erstellt: 09. August 2007
Blistering barnacles!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #35 - erstellt: 14. August 2007
Will Jodha-Akbar make it?

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #36 - erstellt: 26. August 2007
Size matters

tja.. JA ist von den vermeintlichen diwali releases der einzige, der noch nicht ins rennen gestartet ist Smily "tutmirleid" edit... hab ich diwali release geschrieben? Smily "schreck" der ist ja schon im oktober dran.. dann muss ich das umformulieren.. die diwali releases sind schon ins rennen gestartet und der film, der einen monat früher dran ist, tut nichts!!! Smily "smilesmile"
ob das mit dem release noch was wird.. irgendwie scheinen die sich mächtig zu verzetteln..

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #37 - erstellt: 30. August 2007
Photo Feature: Hrithik and Ash's look in Jodhaa Akbar Smily "scratchchin"

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #38 - erstellt: 31. August 2007
All about Jodhaa Akbar extra song

Beitrag #39 - erstellt: 01. September 2007
Gemboree at Karjat!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #40 - erstellt: 05. September 2007
so... jetzt ist das gerücht schon fast bestätigt.. kein JA vor Dezember/Januar
'Jodhaa Akbar' opts out of Idd race

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #41 - erstellt: 05. September 2007
Jodhaa Akbar to release by yearend

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #42 - erstellt: 06. September 2007
JODHAA AKBAR postponement may augur well for it

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #43 - erstellt: 10. September 2007
Jodhaa-Akbar turns into fun

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #44 - erstellt: 12. September 2007
Ashutosh Gowariker and UTV have finally locked the release date of JODHAA AKBAR

neu anvisiertes datum ist der 25. Januar Smily "smile"

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #45 - erstellt: 12. September 2007
JODHAA AKBAR on 25th Jan 2008

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #46 - erstellt: 01. Oktober 2007
Promos zu JA und Taare Zameen Par ab 12.Oktober im Kino

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #47 - erstellt: 04. Oktober 2007
Jaipur elephants in Jodhaa Akbar

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #48 - erstellt: 04. Oktober 2007
die Elefanten fahren Ende November wieder nach Hause? Smily "smilesmile" Ich will ja nicht unken, aber wann war nochmal das Release geplant? Ende Januar? das klingt schon wieder nach einer verdammt knappen angelegenheit!

---

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #49 - erstellt: 10. Oktober 2007
Jodhaa Akbar's promo goes to theaters independently

'Jodhaa Akbar' for 80? 'Welcome' for 55?

Smily "kopfkratz" ich verstehe hier jetzt nur noch bahnhof... Smily "silberblick"

---

„Valar Morghulis“

Hilfe| Team

Beitrag #50 - erstellt: 11. Oktober 2007
Jodhaa Akbar Promo is Simply 'Azeem-o-Shaan'

es kursieren auch wieder bilder vom look der beiden im film

---

Hilfe| Team
Produktempfehlungen

1 2 3 4 ... letzte Seite »
Sie sind nicht eingeloggt
Bevor Sie sich aktiv an den Diskussionen in diesem Forum beteiligen können müssen Sie sich an unser System anmelden! Sollten Sie noch keine Login-Daten besitzen, können Sie jetzt ein neues Benutzerkonto erstellen!

Neue Beiträge
 Keine neuen Beiträge

Nicht angemeldet?
Mit Benutzernamen und Passwort anmelden:

Angemeldet bleiben
Passwort vergessen? | Neues Benutzerkonto erstellen